Come, Watch Us

Story Info
Enjoy the show!
1.1k words
3.97
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pitter patter! Pitter patter! The light rain taps upon the roof. The accompanying wind causes it to spray against the glass door of the dimly-lit room. I love days like this.

It's early evening. We are tangled together, naked, beneath the polyester covers. I decide that a warm, candle-lit shower is in order. I release myself from his embrace with a kiss, grab two toys from the nightstand and saunter over to the bathroom.

One by one, I light the lotus flower-lavendar scented candles that decorate the room and turn on some soft music. I turn the shower faucet on to an ideal temperature, and the water cascades onto the marble mosaic tiled floor. Its sound is an invitation.

Lights, no camera this time, action!

I start by rubbing a dildo against my throbbing clit and slowly sucking on another. I deep throat it and the strings of saliva fall heavily to make a thick shiny coat on my breasts. The dildos are the kind that can be wall-mounted, so I stick one on the glass door and the other on the shower wall opposite that.

Getting on all fours, I slide my swollen pussy lips over the one on the door, throw my head back and wait a few seconds to get accustomed to it, feeling as it stretches me. He walks in at this point, but I don't see him yet because I'm all occupied.

Once it is buried in me to the hilt, I move back and forth on it, making my ass cheeks hit against the glass to clear two matching spaces in the fogged-up glass. I'm all into it, and I lean forward to suck on the other dildo positioned perfectly before me.

The feeling of being spitroasted, my body wet covered in sweat, spit and sticky juices makes me suck and fuck even harder. Apparently, he likes it too. I hear him groan, and I look back through the clearings in the glass to see him standing, propped against the wall. He is making short fast strokes along the tip of his massive cock. His hard body is accentuated by the soft candlelight.

I bet he loves this angle and the sight of my pussy swallowing what he imagines is his. I ease myself off cock number one and pull the other one off the wall. Standing, I slowly wipe the glass with my naked body so his view is unobscured. I push my oral friend deep inside me, pull it out and suck on it, all the while keeping my eyes on my husband.

I see his jaw clench. There's something mixed with his lust now. I want it.

I place the dildo in my cleavage, spit all over it and then push my wet breasts together and against the glass. I swear he snarls. He bounds toward me and firmly places one hand on the other side of the glass door, never removing the other from his hard member.

I smirk at him. He wants to punish this pussy. I know. I get down on the floor, in a reclined seated position and fuck myself while staring up at him. Wet, moaning and intoxicated, I show him the tempo I want when he gets his hands on me. It begins steady, with thrusts deep, but becomes faster and more erratic.

He's had enough! Yanking the shower door open, he finds me writhing, in the midst of an orgasm. My mouth open in a perfect O, he seizes the opportunity to get his dick wet.

As the wave of ecstasy subsides, he reaches down and removes the toy, and I ache for him to replace it with the real, much larger thing between his legs.

He pulls me up and pushes me up against the smooth, cold tiles of the shower wall, and the water continues to pour over us. There's a shift in energies.

He looks deeply into my eyes as I run my hand along his face. I've studied these features so many times. Each time, there is one new focus, and I am enamored by it. This time is different. I am utterly captivated by every detail of his face, all at once.

This leaves me winded, but I manage in a whisper, "I'm in love with you." The words teem with conviction. They touch him in a novel way. It's almost as if he is feeling their weight for the first time.

Without him saying a word, I know he understands.

Painstakingly, he eases into me, and we surrender ourselves to each other. Irrevocably, I am his, and he is mine. When I am completely filled, we emerge as two halves of the same soul, reunited.

His first thrust is a physical acknowledgement of my declaration. The second follows quickly and is a proclamation of his own. The third is the hardest and deepest; he needs to make sure there is no room for misinterpretation.

I respond in kind, becoming the yin to his yang. A rhythm begins that is inexorable; it is a promise that this love will last an eternity.

He breathes out, and I breathe in. I taste the passion on his breath ...on his lips ...on his tongue. It is alluring...potent. Savouring the sparks, feeling myself wrapped in his love, I revel in the glory and inhale the essence of him.

He picks me up, and we move from the shower to the counter. With my pelvis pressed into the counter, he takes me from behind. Weaving the fingers of our left hands together, he pins my hand on the fogged up mirror while running the other hand up and down my wet back.

As he runs his right hand up my spine, I shiver. That hand then makes its way into my thick curls before it pulls my head back towards him so that his breathy groans are against my ear. He uses our left hands to clear the fog from the glass. It's a front row seat to our love personified.

My knees begin to shake. They are about to fail me. Still buried inside me, he holds me close in his arms as we fall to the floor. I need to capture snapshots of this and commit them to memory.

I break away from his embrace and cat crawl through the open bathroom door into the hallway just outside our room. I stop in front of the giant mirror there and search for his face behind me. Finding it and the hunger in his eyes makes me bite my lower lip, and he makes his way over with powerful intent and urgency.

He enters me roughly and unleashes his fury on my aching, slippery hole until he shoots his hot load in me. It's not the end, but the beginning. We continue our love making, maintaining eye contact in the mirror and never make it back to the bed...