Comfort in Time of Need

Story Info
Comforting the widow of an old friend.
1.6k words
4.05
8.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

One of my old college pals died recently. Norm and I shared many memories from the good ole days. I flew to attend his memorial service, I reached out to his widow, Amelia. Now that she would be alone, I promised to stay in touch and to help as I could.

Amelia and I talked on the phone every few days, and she seemed to be comforted by my memories of her husband. Just telling old stories that she already knew seemed to make her feel less lonely.

When she told me that she was downsizing, I offered to come. Amelia seemed gratified that such a close friend of her husband would be there to help, and she offered to let me stay in their home.

Attractive as she was, I had no designs on her. Out of respect for my old friend, I wanted to keep my relations with Amelia sincere and sympathetic and not make her uncomfortable. This was a switch for me, because usually I was eager to fuck anything that moved.

Back in school, Norm used to make jokes about the size of my cock. In the dorm, guys saw each other in the shower room, and Norm used to whistle and call out, "Make way for Kong Dong!" As I remember, Norm, on the other hand, appeared to have standard equipment.

The day I arrived, Amelia and I sorted through the attic and loaded boxes. It was a long tiring day, so planned to relax that evening. After a nice meal, she and I had a good heart-to-heart talk about moving on after the death of a spouse as well as what to plant in the garden and what color to paint the door.

My luggage was in the guest room, and as I started to get ready for bed Amelia came to the door. She was hesitant to speak, and finally said, "I'm so glad you are here. It makes me feel closer to Norm, kinda like he's here."

"I'm glad," I told her.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable," she said, "But would you mind staying with me in my room?"

"I don't mind," I said.

She added quickly, "It's a king size bed, and if you were on Norm's side it would make me feel good."

"Of course," I replied.

"That way, we could talk more, and that would be awfully nice after being alone."

"I understand," I said. There was no amorous intent in her invitation, I felt, and I was okay with being a pal to her for my old pal.

When I entered her bedroom, Amelia was already under the covers on her side. I walked to the other side and turned off the light. I usually sleep naked, but not tonight. However, I did remove my boxers and just kept on a long tee shirt. In the dark, she did not see me, and I carefully parked on Norm's side of the bed.

We jabbered more, and it did feel cozy to be with her. Very friendly.

At one point, I felt her hand on my arm, just a friendly touch. She left her hand there as we talked, and moved it a bit. Her touches seemed unintentional or just part of the sharing we had all that day.

I was on my side, facing her. I knew my dick was pointing at her, but I did not realize that it was within her reach. All of a sudden, I felt her touch it. Her touch was just a glancing brush with her fingers, but it felt like an electric shock when through me. I froze.

Her fingers disappeared, and I hoped that she didn't notice what she had done. She gave no indication of surprise or discomfort, so I kept up our reminiscing in the dark as if nothing had happened.

When I would recall a memory, her hand resting my arm sometimes moved and squeezed out of joy and happiness. The touching, that is, seemed to be just part of her way of communicating.

Then it happened. As we were laughing about something, her hand rested on top my cock. Again, I froze. But she did not react. She kept chuckling as I finished the story. She responded with her own memories, and as she talked, her hand stayed put. Not being used to a cock of that size, did she think it was my other arm? I wasn't sure that she was conscious of what she was doing.

But my dick knew. I could not help it from inching closer to Amelia's side of the bed. Instead of lying limp and safe next to my leg, my cock grew to full length and perpendicular to me and much more in her range of touch.

In no time, her playful touching of my big boy part was delightfully confusing. Her apparent indifference about where she was touching me made me struggle to keep calm. I had no intention of violating her trust by touching her intimately, but she was free to violate me all she wanted. I tried to stay calm and enjoy our visit as she was mindlessly feeling me.

When it came time to be quiet and try to sleep, Amelia moved her hand away and turned over. With her back to me, I asked if she wanted to spoon. "Oh, gosh, that would feel nice, if you don't mind," she replied.

Mind? Heck no.

Carefully, I inched closer to her, lifting my stiff cock so that it would nest between her legs. But instead of point downward to let us spoon close together, it found the bottom of her ass crack as it disappeared underneath toward her pussy. She had enough of a gap that my very slick and slippery cock head entered. Thick as it was, it somehow lodged snuggled up to the last inches of her ass crack.

As my chest moved closer to her back, the slight upward curve of my erection aligned perfectly. I felt my cock plowing a furrow in the soft folds of her lower pussy lips. Inching closer. I couldn't be sure, but I it felt like my cock reached the entrance to her pussy.

Incredibly, all I heard from her was the heavy breathing of a sound sleep.

As I brought my knees up to curl at the back of her legs, my cock seemed to enter her. She had not asked me to come to fuck her. But should I? It was almost a fait accompli.

I couldn't believe that she would sleep through such a violation, even if it was completely unintended. Were her emotions so tuned out that she wasn't really aware of what was happening?

It felt improper to push farther. My available inches were already snuggly in place as we snuggled. I rested my arm around her and gently touched the curve of her breast, avoiding her nipple and the danger that she might be startled.

My hard on remained strong and in what I would call perfect placement. In every respect my cock was fucking her, but in the most silent way imaginable.

I couldn't resist. My hand moved down below her nightie and ever so carefully felt the area above her mons, then to the side, and very gently pressed her bouncy little curls. I could reach down and find the head of my cock resting against her entrance. It felt amazing to trace circles on my slippery bell head as half of it was buried in Amelia's pussy.

Careful not to accidentally touch her trigger and raise an alarm, my fingers found the outside of her pussy lips and followed the pout upward to the little parting above her clit, the beginning of her slit that she had kept hidden from other men.

My pleasure was limited to gentle careful touches, but the effect on my cock was powerful. I came close to unloading right there, and had to fight off the growing urge to let fly. The last thing I needed was a messy pool of cum to explain.

After enjoying all that I thought was possible and polite, I closed my eyes and fell asleep. In the morning, when I opened my eyes, Amelia was already up, and the smell of coffee was coming from the kitchen.

I pulled back the sheet and looked down. Wearing no boxers, my floppy dick resting on its side, no longer erect but still thick and puffy. As I stretched and rubbed my eyes, Amelia came in to the room.

"Well, look who's awake," she said.

"Coffee smells good," I told her. Quickly, I pulled the sheet over my lower body and excused myself.

She laughed, "Norm told me stories about you, about that."

I was feeling aroused again.

Amelia said, "Thank you for being such a gentleman last night. Any other man would have tried to take advantage of me."

Not knowing what she remembered, I said, "No, I would never do that. Not unless you asked me."

She turned to get our coffee, her nightie not quite fully covering her bare ass. I walked into the kitchen in just my tee shirt, then we sat on the sofa and with our morning Joe.

She drew her legs for modesty but the edges and outlines of her pussy were in view. I made no effort to conceal my needy privates. When I sat, my lower half was totally uncovered. In the fresh air with my cock and droopy balls on display, we sipped coffee as my dick gained volume and rolled to the side.

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers