Comforting My Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister consummate their true love.
2.5k words
4.63
20.8k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

Comforting My Sister Part 2

I awoke with a start; that fleeting feeling that you have when you wake up in a strange place and for a moment, you do not know where you are. I looked around and of course I realised that I was staying with my sister Cathy on her farm. Then the memories of the morning came back to me. Down at the dam, Cathy was washing the dirt off me, and she played with my hard cock making me cum. And I played with my sister's beautiful tits. Was this a dream? No it certainly wasn't. I adore my sister, we were so close growing up together, free spirits, comfortable being naked around each other, but our familiarity was never sexual, now it was. I am certain that we have both accepted and embraced the change, it has only brought us closer.

The room was quite dark and I guessed it was late afternoon. I was more tired than I thought, sleeping in the middle of the day is something that I seldom do.

I got out of bed and went looking for Cathy, finding her out on the front verandah, reading her book.

"Hi sis, wow, I was wiped out. How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"A good three hours; I was just about to come wake you up or you wouldn't sleep tonight," Cathy added.

"True," I agreed, "would you like a white wine, I'm getting myself one," I asked.

"Yes please," Cathy replied, so off to the kitchen I went and returned with a nice pinot grigio and two glasses.

I stood next to Cathy and poured her drink. My cock was on her eye level. She reached out and gave it a playful tug.

"You really do have a lovely cock Greg," she volunteered unashamedly.

I must admit I blushed at this unexpected, but not unwelcome compliment.

"Thank you, Cathy, I didn't know that you were such an authority." I retorted, immediately regretting the remark. Cathy was no floozie, I can only recall one boyfriend from high school and then she married Colin.

"Well Colin didn't have a very big penis. Not that it worried me, I loved him and our sex life was good," Cathy explained. "But of course, I had seen you and dad hard, and I knew Colin was smaller, but who cares."

It was true that dad and I did get hard at times, and it was never an issue. Clearly, Cathy had taken notice, but it just goes to confirm her nature that she would never judge anyone by the size of their cock.

All this talk of cocks had got me hard and I sat drinking my wine with a full erection. Cathy looked in my direction and as was always the case took no offence. We sat talking and drinking, and my hard on refused to go away.

"Are you going to sit there all night with that thing?" Cathy finally remarked.

"It is hanging around a bit. I can go to my room and do something about it," I offered.

"I have a better idea," said Cathy, putting her drink down and moving to my side.

"I bet it tastes as good as it looks," Cathy intimated.

She took hold of my hard cock and wrapped her hand around it. Kneeling beside me, she reached over and her tongue began licking my knob. My glans is very sensitive, and I felt a surge of excitement course through my body. Cathy flicked expertly, her tongue felt just the slightest bit rough, which only accentuated my pleasure.

Holding the base of my cock, she wrapped her lips around my knob and proceeded to swallow its length. I was rock hard and my dick was as stiff and thick as it has ever been. Cathy inched her way down it and I began to wonder if she could take my whole length. She had just said that Colin's cock was on the small side, so I was concerned that she would struggle to take all of me in. I desperately wanted to fill her throat. Inch by inch, she worked my cock into her, I could feel my knob pressing against the back of her throat.

Lovingly cupping my balls, Cathy slowly withdrew and then thrust back down again and again. I was in Heaven, my darling sister was giving me the blow job of my life. I knew that I could not last much longer. A deep, strong orgasm was building in my groin and I tried to prolong it as much as possible.

"Cathy, I'm going to cum," I warned her, allowing her to pull out before I exploded in her mouth. I had no idea if she liked to swallow, but I was not going to risk it.

Cathy continued her relentless sucking of my cock, with no hint that she was going to stop. I took this as permission to dump my hot, steaming load of cum deep down her throat.

I grabbed hold of her heads and held it tightly, as I came with a shuddering release. Wave after wave of cum cascaded into her and she swallowed every last drop, sucking hard on my cock to ensure that she drained me fully.

Cathy kept sucking, but this time gently, as my manhood began to soften in her mouth. Finally, she released me and looked tenderly into my eyes. Her tongue licked her lips, capturing the last drop of cum that pooled in the corner of her mouth.

I pulled her up to me and hugged her tightly. "Cathy, that was the most sensuous blowjob that I have ever had. I am in awe of the gift that you have given me. I don't think that I could love you more than I do at this very moment."

Cathy's chest was pressed hard up against mine and her heart was pounding. "Greg, I wanted so much to make you happy. You are the best brother, coming here just when I most needed company and kindness. Our bond has been so strong all our lives, nothing will break it," Cathy implored with a tear in her eye.

We sat silently, relishing our body on body contact; I didn't want to let her go. It was still very hot and our sweaty bodies entwined, Cathy's womanly scent was intoxicating. I kissed her gently on her forehead.

"How about another wine, I think we could both do with one," I suggested, lifting Cathy off me and placing her lightly on her chair. The sun was setting and it cast a muted, golden glow over Cathy's body. She looked positively angelic, and I just had to stop for a second and catch my breath. She caught my eye and simply smiled back at me.

I returned with the drinks and sat down.

Cathy was directly opposite me and she had placed her feet up on the coffee table. Her legs were just slightly apart affording me a view of her luscious pussy. It was neat and compact, her inner labia concealed behind the crease of her outer labia. I wondered for a minute, why she adopted the shaved look, because, being by herself now, there didn't seem to be a reason to keep it that way.

My curiosity got the better of me.

"Cathy, I didn't think that you would bother to shave down there; it seems a bothersome task that you could do without," I suggested.

"You are right Greg, mind you, I never did like the full bush, so I did trim it back every now and then, but to be perfectly honest, I did it for you. I wanted to look my best" Cathy replied blushing ever so slightly.

"Oh Cathy darling, you didn't have to do that, you are gorgeous, bush or no bush. But I have to say, I do love the shaved look. And if you think I have a gorgeous cock, well your pussy is absolutely stunning."

"Do you think so Greg?" Cathy replied with a smile of delight on her face.

She spread her legs and with the forefinger of each hand, pulled her labia back, exposing her pink inner lips. With the light on the verandah taking effect, I could see that she was moist.

"I do admit that I love my pussy. My clit is so sensitive," Cathy declared, rubbing her love bud softly. She then inserted two fingers inside her, caressing the rough, ridged surface of her upper vagina. She looked me straight in the eye as she did so.

"I have my toys Greg, but they don't compare with the touch of a man. These last twelve months have been very hard on me." Cathy lamented.

"I can only imagine sis, I want to do something about it," I said as I left my chair and made my way over to her. Pushing the coffee table out of the way and spreading her legs even wider; I positioned myself on my knees, my mouth on a level with her stunning cunt.

I replaced her fingers with my own. First two, then three, I probed deeply. Cathy's fanny was hot and moist, her aroma sweet and musky. Back and forth I thrust with my fingers and with each prod, she became wetter and wetter, her juices saturating my hand.

I had to taste her. I pulled my hand out and latched my mouth onto her labia, sucking furiously. Her juices were like the nectar of the gods, sweet and thick and flowing copiously. I lashed her clit and felt it swell in response. I took it into my mouth and nibbled it gently, all the while flicking it with my tongue. Cathy was moaning loudly to my touch, her hands gripped my shoulders, her nails, digging into me. The mild pain was a rush.

Cathy began to arch her back and her breath was now coming in short bursts. She was clearly on the verge of a massive orgasm, so I continued my tongue lashing of her cunt. Her cum was now gushing from her and I swallowed every drop. My cock had recovered and was as hard as stone.

"Ohhhh Greg, I'm cumming, oh yes I'm cumming," Cathy cried excitedly. In an instant, she began bucking wildly, every muscle in her body contracting as a shuddering climax ripped through her. She collapsed back into her chair and pulled me towards her, our lips locked in a passionate embrace, our tongues grazing, our saliva mixing.

"I need to fuck you Cathy," I whispered.

"Do it."

I lifted Cathy up and carried her to her bedroom, gently lowering her onto the bed, laying her on her side. I positioned myself behind her. Her pussy was on full display, extended and red with excitement. I edged my hard cock up to her entrance and it slipped easily into her. Slowly, I pumped, filling her with the full length of my man meat. I then increased my tempo, not wildly, but creating a steady rhythm, her pussy gripping my cock.

With one hand, I reached around to her front and massaged her clit. Cathy pushed my hand away and replaced it with her own, so I moved up and cupped her left breast, feeling her long erect nipple in the palm of my hand. I tweaked it between my thumb and forefinger, causing a shudder to overtake her.

I pulled my cock out and rubbed it against her labia, then I placed it back inside her, its full length filling her cunt. Back and forth I probed, and as our passions raised together, I fucked her hard, her love juices gushing like a river from her vagina.

We were on the verge of our second orgasm for the evening. The telltale sign was building in my balls and I cried to Cathy that I was about to dump my load. Her head was buried in a pillow and it muffled her cries as she reached her climax. Again, she shuddered uncontrollably, bucking and writhing. It was all that I could do to keep my cock inside her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her firmly against me. With that, I came myself, uncertain that I had any cum to give, but my cock pulsated within her. Our bodies were soaked in sweat, but it was the most sensuous of feelings, a testament to the passion that had enveloped us.

We laid silently for a number of minutes, but I had to speak with Cathy.

"Cathy, are we doing something so wrong? We are brother and sister, society frowns on this behaviour," I asked plaintively. For my part, I had a clear conscious. For me, I believed we were expressing the deep love that had been part of our make up all our life. I adored Cathy and she was the most important person in my life. My purpose was to make her happy.

"Greg, what we have is something special, true love, giving to the other person. It doesn't matter to me that we are brother and sister. What can be wrong when love is involved. Some children can't stand each other, they can't stand their parents. Family does not mean love is guaranteed. But we have that special relationship, it is pure. And not only us, but we have parents who will do anything for us. We are so lucky to have such a close knit, caring family," Cathy explained so eloquently.

I just had to give her the biggest hug. She had removed all my misgivings.

Cathy checked her phone for the time. It was seven o'clock and we hadn't eaten. Having come back down to Earth, I realised that I was starving.

"I'm going to make us spaghetti carbonara sis, it will be quick and easy," I declared.

"I'll give you a hand," volunteered Cathy as we made our way to the kitchen. Cathy got us another drink of wine as I prepared the ingredients. Soon, dinner was on the table and we chatted about what we might get up to over the next few day. It would be hard to beat what happened today, but you never know,

We cleared the dishes, washed up and settled down in front of the television to watch a movie.

I sat at one end and Cathy lay down across me, her head resting on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her chest, occasionally casually rubbing it. For my part, I seemed to have a permanent hard on, which Cathy basically ignored except for some light touching, nothing overly sexual, just acknowledging that it was there and no harm done in giving it an occasional pat.

The movie finished and we decided that it was time for bed.

"Greg, I want you to sleep with me tonight," Cathy virtually ordered.

"Sure thing sis," I replied as hand in hand we walked to her bedroom. We climbed into bed and Cathy turned on her side and I spooned into her. My arm draped over her shoulder and resting on her breast. Within minutes, I could hear Cathy's shallow breathing, indication that she had fallen asleep. My contentment was complete. My darling sister created the opportunity for us to grow closer. I looked forward to what tomorrow would bring, but like Cathy, I was exhausted and I soon followed her into the land of Nod.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers