All Comments on 'Comforting My Sister Pt. 02'

by Seebob69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Good story, hopefully they will stay together and even make a baby.

Poacher11Poacher1111 months ago

A nice romantic and sensual chapter. I hope to see the couple who cathy hasn't seen for a year make an appearance.

HelgamiteHelgamite11 months ago

A little slow but I'm loving the story to it. Specially the love between the siblings being tight as it is. Tho my only complaint is the shortness of each one. A little longer, maybe 2 pages? I know it's hard to write these sometimes with RL and all. Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm a big fan or love. We have a brother and sister who have loved one another all their lives. They trust each other and know each other so well.

I have only been with one woman my entire life and it also goes for the woman who has given me six children. She has only been with one man and that man is me. That woman is my sister. I was 16 years old, and she was 18 years old. She was a virgin. It was hard on us both not to want to tell the world that we loved each other. After finishing our schooling and getting upper-level degrees we moved to Mexico where our grandparents were born. We both speak English and Spanish and have very successful careens. 20 years later she is as beautiful as she was when she was 18 years old.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Waneed to go higher but the need for Proof Reading stopped me.

The insertion of some words placed them totally out of contex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If you can't say something nice and Positive please keep to yourself as No one is perfect. Great story! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to chapter 3.

bare5747bare574710 months ago

love your story and I feel that if two people love each other and want to do things that much of society says is taboo then do it. Enjoy life because we are here for a short time and death is eternal.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always loved a good love story!

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

What a wonderful warm story.

BruceS1949BruceS1949about 2 months ago

So what happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeebob69@Seebob69
Keen nudist living in rural NSW, Australia . Raised my 4 daughters in the nudist lifestyle.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES