Comic-Con Pt. 03

Story Info
Carli and Susan head home after a lovely weekend.
3.6k words
4.48
2.2k
5
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

Silvia

After I closed my bedroom door, Susan and I began to undress. It was almost like we were a couple, talking about our day before going to bed. Nothing was rushed, we weren't hurrying to get naked and fuck. I liked that we felt comfortable together.

Since we were alone, Susan asked about my relationship with Michelle. I told her the truth; we barely knew each other. She and I were just gym acquaintances. Susan mentioned she had a hot body, and I agreed. But I knew nothing else about her.

I'd expected the Michelle topic, and it was fine. That small exchange between Susan and I had no emotion in it. Susan didn't appear to be jealous because there was nothing to be jealous of. Besides, we weren't in a romantic relationship as far as I knew. We were having sex, and that was pretty much it.

As we got ready for bed, we bumped into each other several times in the bathroom. They were fun bumps. Hands on each other, both of us telling the other 'sorry' as our hands lingered on an ass cheek or backside.

I think the first couple of times were accidents; the rest were on purpose, and they aroused us both. Susan finished getting ready for bed first, then I soon followed. She was waiting for me, looking very comfy under the top sheet. I switched off the nightstand light and then joined her.

We lay facing each other in the dark, not speaking, just softly touching each other, enjoying the feel of our skin.

I broke the silence, "You know I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd share this bed with another woman."

Susan replied, "Does it bother you that you are?"

I slipped my leg between Susan's, and she moved closer, placing her arm over me and pulling me tight against her.

"No, it doesn't. I think it's funny, though. I thought Lloyd and I had been married for a couple of years, and things were going well. One night, he asked me if I'd ever considered adding another woman to our relationship. I was a little shocked when he said that. But, he'd been drinking and was feeling no pain."

I could feel Susan's astonishment when she replied, "That's typical for men and some women. But mostly men, I think. What did you say?"

I giggled, "Well, I told him I'd be willing to have another woman in bed with us right after we had another man."

Susan laughed, "I bet that shut him up."

I replied, "It did. But, recently, I wondered if I could since this was OUR bed."

Susan kissed my forehead, "I'm glad you've gotten over your anxiety. I like being in your bed, Silvia."

I squirmed, "I like you in it also. We'll have to talk in the morning. Right now, I want to hear you call my name and beg me not to stop making love to you."

Susan purred, "Sounds like heaven to me, Silvia."

We kissed, sloppy and wet. I used my body weight to roll Susan onto her back.

I nuzzled her neck before moving lower. I felt Susan's hands guide my head to her breast and hold me there. Once I began nursing, she released me and whispered how she loved my tongue on her nipple. I heard her let out a tiny growl as I tugged the nipple I had been sucking with my teeth. Switching back and forth between breasts, I alternated sucking and tugging until Susan asked me to pull harder.

As I suckled, I reached down and began fingering my love. I felt Susan shudder when my finger brushed against her sensitive clit.

Susan groaned, "God, Silvia. Marry me."

I knew she was kidding, but it made me feel good. I continued playing with her for a few more minutes until my hand was drenched. I left her saliva-coated nipples to move between her legs. I could hear her heavy breathing as I shifted my position.

Lowering my face to her nether region, I kissed her thighs before licking them. Susan bent her legs and opened them as wide as possible while I toyed with her.

When Susan asked me, "Oh, fuck, Silvia. Lick me, baby. I need to feel your tongue in my pussy."

I gladly complied, placing my face over her. I lapped the juices on her skin, then split her labia with my tongue.

Susan slammed the bed with both hands, "Yes, baby. Fuck, yes."

I smiled as my cheeks became moistened with her honey. My tongue didn't fool around and went straight for her swollen clit. The tip circled it, teasing her for a few moments before it focused and took her to the edge.

I pressed my face to her and rapidly bathed her with my tongue. Susan arched her back, pushing her head into the pillow, when I slipped a finger in. Another 'Fuck', yes' echoed off the bedroom walls as Susan neared her climax.

I moved my hand so I could try and rub her rosebud at the same time. Susan figured that out and turned slightly to give me access.

We continued like that until Susan grunted and convulsed as she hit the apex. I stopped playing with her ass and slowed my licking as she writhed on my bed. When her trembling slowed, I removed my tongue from her vagina to clean up the mess I'd made.

Susan lay panting. She couldn't put a complete sentence together without pausing between words. When she asked me to kiss her, I returned to snuggle in her arms. She could taste herself on my lips and told me how wonderful she felt.

She asked if we could stay in bed all day instead of attending the convention. I told her I didn't have a problem with that. She giggled as we cuddled and kissed.

We lay in the dark, talking about where this might lead. I told her I didn't know; we lived so far apart, and I wouldn't move until Megan at least graduated from high school. She said she loved her job and had roots where she was. She suggested we try a long-distance thing to see how it worked. I was okay with that.

We had no idea what time it was, but when we both yawned, we decided to call it a night. So, still cuddled, Susan and I fell asleep dreaming sweet dreams and maybe a wild fantasy or two.

Sunday morning arrived, and I lay in bed listening to Susan's soft breathing as she slept. It was nice to have someone sharing my bed once again, although it was only temporary. I recalled our brief conversation from the night before regarding a long-distance relationship.

It would be nice to get to know Susan better and see if we could make it last. Sadly, we were rooted where we were, and I doubted that would happen soon. I didn't see Megan and Carli lasting any longer than this weekend. Megan had her life planned out, and I didn't see Carli in it.

Maybe accommodating our guests at the convention one more day wouldn't hurt me. I admit I enjoyed the people-watching and their creativity. Who knows, perhaps I'd meet someone there and make a connection.

I slipped out of bed, put on clean panties and a cami, and then went to the kitchen to make coffee. I was soon joined by Carli again, dressed only in her panties. We said good morning as I handed her a full cup. She smiled, thanking me. I wasn't expecting you out here so early, Silvia. I would have put a top on.

I told her it was okay; Megan and I don't wear tops much here. I asked how she slept, and she replied very nicely. I think she wanted to say more but thought better of it.

She did ask how I slept, and I told her very soundly. We drank our coffees and discussed the convention and the scheduled seminars. I told her I wasn't dressing up today, and she said that was cool. She thought Megan was, and she definitely was.

Carli did have nice boobs, I could see why Megan would like her. I'd like her too if I didn't already have Susan.

I finished my coffee and told Carli I was going back to bed. She smiled and said she was too. The way she said it made me feel weird.

Susan was awake when I returned, lying on her side facing my side of the bed covered by the top sheet. She had an evil grin, and I asked what was up.

She pulled the sheet back and grinned, "Me!"

I laughed. While I was gone, Susan had inserted my strappy, waiting for me to return. I slipped in next to her and asked how she wanted me. She said it was my choice, I thought momentarily, and said, "How about me on top of you?"

She looked at me and said, "Oh, you mean a cowgirl?"

I hated to admit it, but I told her I didn't know the name of it. But I wanted to see her face as I bobbed up and down on it, and we could play with each other's boobs.

Susan giggled, "You're adorable, Silvia. I'd love that position with you."

Susan had left the lube on top of the nightstand. So I grabbed it and used it to wet the strappy as Susan lay on her back, her head on the pillow. I used enough for it to slide in me without much of a problem. I was anxious and aroused as Susan smiled, waiting for me to mount her.

The toy wasn't too difficult to slip in. Susan helped guide me as I lowered myself onto her. We started slowly, with me raising myself, pausing, and gently down. This continued until we got into a rhythm

without pausing.

I kept my mouth shut as much as I wanted to cry out how good it felt. Susan had trouble playing with my breasts because I kept my back straight. I bent forward and pushed at a different angle when I realized that. The sensation of the strappy against my clit and Susan toying with my nipples was divine.

Susan also loved the different motion, whispering to me how good it was. We continued fucking like that until my quads began to feel a little sore because they were doing most of the work. Luckily, I was close and my lover wasn't far behind.

After a few more minutes, I reached the promised land, shuddering on top of Susan but still moving with enough energy so she could join me. It was beautiful as I collapsed on top of her and lay panting. I didn't stay long in the position because I knew I was heavy.

We kissed, and then I managed to move, so the toy popped out. We giggled as I rolled onto the bed with the strappy pointed towards the ceiling still inside Susan. We caught our breath as Susan slowly extracted our little friend and lay it on the opposite side of her.

We kissed and cuddled, then took a short nap before getting up, showering, and dressing to eat breakfast.

We devoured a container of cottage cheese mixed with a large can of fruit cocktail, followed by coffee.

When Megan and Carli walked in, Megan saw what we had eaten and pondered what they could have. She got creative and made a scramble with eggs, a little onion, bell pepper, and diced ham. She topped it off with shredded cheese. Susan and I looked at her concoction and were a tad jealous.

We all sat and chatted as Carli and Megan ate. It was later than the day before, so Susan and I got dressed after they finished eating while Megan and Carli used my shower. Having the two naked in my shower was different as Susan and I got ready in the same bathroom.

We constantly had to wipe the mirror to keep it from fogging up despite having the fan going. We finally gave up and used the shared bath to brush our hair and ensure we were presentable. Susan was back in costume. I caved and dressed up also. It wasn't a big deal, but I think Susan appreciated it.

We waited for Carli and Megan to get ready, and then off we went for a short day at the Con.

My time there was like the day before, walking around and marveling at the creative costumes. I didn't see Michelle as I strolled around, but saw some amazingly sexy women and men. It was a short day because our guests needed to hit the road and return home. When we returned to our house, we changed, ate a quick lunch, and off they went.

Before they left, Susan and I talked. We'd discussed our future while they were here. We'd give it some time to see if we could make things work long distance.

After they left, Megan and I lounged and discussed the weekend. She confessed her time with Carli gave her more insight into what she wanted as a love interest. I was amazed at her perceptiveness and maturity. She didn't go into detail but doubted she and Carli would ever hook up again.

I told her about Susan and me, and she wished me luck. She liked Susan and thought we were a good match.

I also told her I thought so, but time would tell if we could make it work.

The following day at the gym, I saw Michelle, and we spent most of our time talking about the Con. She thought Megan was adorable, and my costume was simple and accurate. Michelle said Susan and Carli were lovely as Betty and Wilma.

I told her they were all impressed with her costume and were glad we got pictures of us together.

I mentioned I wanted to intensify my workouts. I noticed my slacks for work fit a little tighter the week before. Michelle said she'd help me with that, but to take a look at my diet, that was probably the main culprit. I thanked her and thought she was nice to suggest that.

Megan

After I closed the door to the guest room, Carli looked at me and smiled, "How's my star player doing tonight?"

I grinned, "She's waiting for coach to give her a workout."

Carli replied, "Well, first you need to undress for me, baby. Really slow. Then you need to stretch for me. Can you do that, sweetie?"

I batted my eyes, "Yes, coach. Anything for you."

Carli propped the pillows on the bed, sitting against them as I undressed. I pretended to be very shy as I removed each item. I'd undo a button, stop, turn away, then look back to continue. I noticed Carli slip her shorts off and began to rub as I teased her.

I didn't realize she was this lustful regarding younger girls. I would play along because I'm not too fond of drama, and complaining to Mom would create it.

I started using my sweetest voice as I asked Carli questions. When a piece of clothing hit the floor, she'd gasp and say, Oh My! as I turned to look away, pretending I was embarrassed. I think the whole scene took about thirty to forty-five minutes. In the end, Carli had given herself an orgasm, and I was naked, standing in the center of the room, feeling a little dejected.

I joined her in bed as she removed the rest of her clothes. She was fired up from my striptease and immediately slipped between my legs. Her tongue was on fire, figuratively speaking. She raised my ass with her hands and bathed her face in my juices. My feeling of being dejected soon vanished as Carli began rubbing my little rosebud with a finger.

She almost sounded like a pig eating at a trough, the way she grunted as she brought me to a toe-curling climax. But Carli wasn't finished with me. Instead of cuddling, she sat up, lifted my left leg over her shoulder then sat with her vagina over mine.

We were both wet from our climaxes as she slid over me until she found the correct spot. I moved under her so I could feel her against my clit. We shifted a few times, so we rubbed together.

I placed my hands on her ass, helping to keep her where she felt the best over me. Now and then, I'd slap a cheek, which got her more excited. I kept calling her 'coach' in that sweet voice I used earlier.

Carli kept telling me how hot I was, and if she had a strappy, she'd be fucking my brains out right now. That almost took me out of the mood. The only thing that kept me going was the sensation of our clits rubbing against each other.

Carli got so intense I could hear the bed hitting the wall behind us. She grunted in between comments on how sweet her star player was. I continued calling her coach until she climaxed and flopped down on the bed beside me, panting.

She reached down and fingered me to another orgasm, apologizing for cumming first. Carli whispered she wished she could get me a scholarship and I could live with her. We both knew that would never happen, but it was nice for her to say.

We snuggled until she fell asleep. When Carli started to snore, I rolled over and eventually fell asleep. This weekend had been enjoyable, and I'm glad it happened. I learned quite a bit, making me realize what kind of lover I was looking for. I was sure it would take time, but that was fine. I didn't mind exploring my sexuality with yummy women at all.

I felt Carli leave the bed like she did the day before. I expected her back after she drank her coffee after talking with Mom.

Mom has been an early riser since I've known her. I guess some people are wired like that. When Carli returned, I noticed she wasn't wearing a top. I assumed she wasn't when she left. I wasn't going to ask why, figuring she didn't expect Mom to be up.

I'd probably hear about it after they left this afternoon.

It was too early to get dressed up, so I snuggled next to Carli.

Carli smiled when she realized I was awake, "Good morning, naughty girl. How did you sleep?"

I giggled, "Me? Naughty? I guess you're a naughty woman then."

Carli grinned, "You bring it out in me, baby. It's one thing among many I like about you."

I blushed, and Carli giggled as she touched my nose with her forefinger, "And that's another. You're way too cute for your own good, Megan."

I smiled, "I'm just me, and I'm learning."

Carli's eyes locked with mine, "I hope you learned a lot this weekend. I certainly did."

I raised an eyebrow, "And what did you learn, coach?"

She purred, "That I couldn't resist you if you attended school where I coached, baby. Someone would eventually find out, and I hate to think of the consequences."

I smiled, "I've thought about that also. I couldn't focus with you near. I don't want to be the reason you got fired. I'd probably get kicked out or at least be part of the rumor mill. Neither of us needs that."

Carli sighed, "You're wise beyond your years, sweetness."

She cocked her head, "You hear that?"

We lay in silence momentarily.

My eyes widened as I giggled, "Mom and Susan are going at it again."

Carli laughed, "Yes, they are. Two minxes going at it."

"Mom needed this weekend. She's been frustrated lately. I'm glad you both stayed here."

Carli moved closer to me and whispered, "I am too."

We kissed long and passionately. After a few minutes, I rolled Carli onto her back. I bathed her from head to toe with kisses and licks until she spread her legs for me. She wasn't a coach this time, but Carli.

We wound up in a sixty-nine position, noisily slurping on each other until we'd reached another incredible orgasm. The play-acting was kinky and weird. I enjoyed this kind of lovemaking over that. It was good to know Carli had thought about us long-term. Maybe someday we'd get together again, but I doubted it.

We briefly napped after making love. When we woke, we heard Mom and Susan in the kitchen. We dressed in shorts and tees and joined them. They'd already eaten, so I made a scramble for Carli and me.

Susan and Mom were jealous and watched while we ate. We talked about the Con, and then, to our surprise, Mom let us shower in her bathroom while she and Susan dressed.

Mom decided to dress up again and join us at the Con. We didn't stay all day because Carli and Susan had a long drive home. At home, Mom made tuna sandwiches for us before our lovers left. We all hugged goodbye, and off they went.

Mom and I sat down when they were gone and talked about the weekend. We both came to the same conclusion that we'd probably never see them again. Mom had hopes that she and Susan would figure something out. I think it all depended on me. I needed to graduate high school first. The other problem was picking a university to attend. I knew it wouldn't be where Carli coached, and the others we'd looked at last Spring were just as far from home or further. Mom would be an empty nester and alone.

It would be weird, but I think we'd figure it out. I went to bed after crossing off another weekend on my calendar. Only three weeks until my senior year began, and I was looking forward to it.

O2
O2
558 Followers