All Comments on 'Coming of Age'

by madison_powell

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 1 year ago

The first chapter started out really well. Then you threw in all that nonsense about the new laws for females.

You completely ruined your story and I was not going to waste my time reading anymore.

You should have just made her 21 and left it at that.

madison_powellmadison_powellabout 1 year agoAuthor

I'm sorry that you seemed to have missed the entire point of the story. I'll make sure you get a full refund.

stuartsingerstuartsingerabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written and a pleasure to read. I like that it isn't just about sex but explores how a young guy can cross the boundary to being a mature man and learning how to really love from the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay this has gotta be the best story I have read in the past 3 years on literotica. No nasty cheating, no casual sex. Only pure lovemaking and maturity and it's taught me how women feel and what they expect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can you make an adult baby story, with milk drunkenness completely making the protagonist unable to speak and think about anything but milk? I was half expecting Chloe to abduct the guy 💓

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Really well written, didn't even mind the 18 y/o vs 21 y/o stuff, although it was obviously gender baiting. My only complaint was the ending seemed bleak for 2 people in love.

mavisuruwamavisuruwaabout 1 year ago

As always a mind-blowing novel. Thank you for posting here. Breastfeeding genre is very rare to come by.

I wished more detailed breastfeeding sessions were involved (too much sex for my taste) like getting caught by mom, openly breastfeeding even when mom around, Chloe breastfeeding Angie and vise versa.

Thank you again. Please don't stop writing more of ABF novels. You are my no.1 author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overall, fantastic story I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

It's obviously your story but one part I did not like was at the very end Ash was unwilling to tell Chloe that he loved her because he was getting ready to leave, but if he has come of age and is as mature you have made him out to, he would have realized that his leaving is all the more reason why he needed to say it.

madison_powellmadison_powellabout 1 year agoAuthor

Author's response: yeah, I puzzled over that part, but maturity doesn't come all at once, and both characters were still very young, no matter how much feminine precociousness Chloe may have had. They were both still just too reticent at that point. The confessions from both of them would have happened soon enough, though. 🙂❤️

lavalamp420lavalamp42011 months ago

Amazing stuff! Best in the genre. My GF got me into ABF and now I can't stop thinking about it. She has no milk (yet), but we are both looking forward to the day she does. Loved the anal scene as well. Please keep going, you've got talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous