Coming of Age Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next three days were more of the same. He had meetings during the day so I had time to myself. Evenings were more gatherings and then we fucked. So that's it. He was good in bed and I had a good time. I earned $7000, $1500 a day plus tip. Not bad, huh? This what you wanted to hear?"

"Uh huh. I visualized you on bed, legs spread, as he pushed his big cock inside you. My young, beautiful girlfriend is being fucked hard and soon you both climax. He's still inside you, his cock slowly moving in and out as it becomes flaccid. When he withdraws you gently massage your swollen pussy and put a cum-coated finger in your mouth. I then joined you on the bed and tasted his cum."

"God, that's so erotic. So that what you are thinking when I'm getting fucked? I need your cock, Jeff, and then eat me. Make believe it's his cum you are tasting."

I thought of sloppy seconds, filling Janet up with a second load of cum. All too soon I pumped four days of cum into her. "Boy, that was quick. You really were turned on. Now eat me." I moved between her legs.

"You really going to do this? I was only kidding."

I had sucked Jim and his dad so knew how cum tasted and assumed mine would be similar. I moved her legs further apart and put the tip of my tongue between her gaping lips. I licked and sucked as she clamped my head between her thighs. "Oh, honey, that feels so good. Oh, you are going to make me cum again. Oh......" She pulled my face tight to her pussy.

"That was really wild, Jeff. We will have to do that again."

"So does that mean we can do some regular dating?"

"Sure, why not. I was shopping for a boyfriend here at college, I guess I found one. Spring break is next month. I have an opportunity for another extended assignment or I could turn it down. We could go back and you could introduce me to your parents."

"I've been wanting you to meet them but we could do that over a weekend. Your decision."

"You sure you don't mind? I mean really, really sure? Things are different now between us. We have a relationship now, a good relationship. I think we might even be falling in love. Your girlfriend will come back well fucked. I think the guy may even share me with a couple of his business associates."

"I love you, Janet. I fell in love when we reconnect here at school. And it pleases me that you may feel the same way. As weird as it sounds it turns me on that other guys fuck you. You've made it clear it's just business, no emotion, so it's not like you are cheating on me."

12