Coming Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you're so hot, look what you do to me," he was saying. Linda tried to push him back but he was just too strong for her.

"Richard, no, I don't..." was all she could manage before he grabbed her tit and flicked the nipple, and involuntarily she gasped.

"See, I know you want it." And Linda's body was betraying her, so recently stimulated by the story and the earlier fucking. And damn, it did feel good being wall-fucked again. Iain could barely lift her, but Richard held her effortlessly with one arm. He grabbed her left leg and raised it up so she'd tuck round his waist. That felt so good, the warm running water stimulating her breasts, and that outsized dick easy sliding deep into her pussy. She jumped and wrapped the other leg round his waist, and Richard feasted on her boobs.

With his hands now free, Richard grabbed at Linda's butt cheeks. So soft, so round, so perfect... He had to have them. He reached over for the liquid soap and coated one hand with it, then reached back under her and pressed two fingers against her arsehole.

"No," Linda said, affirmatively.

"Yes," Richard said, and forced them up into her, to the second knuckle.

"Shit that hurts! Stop it!"

"Just relax babe, you'll love it."

Linda pushed at his shoulders again, but Richard just smiled and brought a third finger towards her anus. So Linda slapped him, hard, round the face. Surprised, Richard stepped back, and Linda slid off him and fell to the floor.

"I said no, you fucker," she said. "Out of my fucking way." And she stormed past him, grabbed another robe, and was out of the bedroom before Richard had time to react.

///

The door to the other bedroom was open; Iain and Suzi had gone. Linda could hear them downstairs, preparing breakfast. She closed and bolted the door, and for good measure tucked a chair under the handle. She paced for a moment but then sat heavily onto the bed. I will not cry, she raged, wiping away a few traitorous tears.

What a fucking piece of shit, she thought. And what a bloody fool I am for leading him on. He didn't care about her at all, she was just a set of holes for him to fill. She should have realised sooner - cumming all over her then walking off by the pool, the language and degrading things he called her while they had sex, never caring about whether she'd climaxed or not. It was all about him. She felt sorry for Suzi; yes, her friend liked dominant men with big dicks. But Richard was scum. Surely she knew?

The room smelled of sex, and Linda noticed the bed was poorly made. There was a big cum stain next to her on the duvet as it hung over the end of the bed, and more up by the pillows. Well at least they had a good time, she thought, not unkindly.

Oh Iain, what have I done, she thought. He'd never treat her the way Richard had. Iain might be thoughtless occasionally, and it did annoy her that he seemed to be always horny. But he never pushed himself onto her, never forced her, and when she was in the mood he always made sure she'd enjoyed herself. At times she'd been a bit irritated by his consideration - will you please just get on with it and fuck me, she'd sometimes thought - but there were worse things than a considerate lover who was completely besotted by you.

What must Iain have thought of her? Refusing him sex on Friday and on the hike, then spending all Saturday afternoon and night fucking Richard like horny teenaged rabbits. There was no way he couldn't have heard her screaming in delight. What would he think of her? It almost destroyed him when he learned of her cheating back when he was at college, and he only knew a small part of it. Did having Suzi to comfort him somehow make it right? She had to talk to him.

And she had to make it up to him. Make out with him. And if she could get back at Richard at the same time while doing it, all the better. I'm gonna fuck Iain right on that bastard's pool table, she thought. I'm going to scream so loud the neighbours hear me, and I'm going to squirt all over his precious felt.

She reached over for an appropriate set of underwear - a plunge lace bra with matching thong, the "fuck me" set, Iain called it - caged her boobs and grabbed a tight silk blouse to go over it, and a naughty-schoolgirl microskirt. Felling particularly dirty, she decided she'd give Iain a special treat and threw the thong back on the bed.

She took a look in the mirror. Sexy as fuck, she thought, rolling the waistband to make sure the skirt was short enough for the effect she wanted. Just need something to finish it off... She opened the wardrobe doors and found what she needed - black leather thigh-high boots with ridiculous heels. Just the sort of thing she knew Suzi would have. Can't share clothes any more, but I'm damn glad we're still the same shoe size, she thought.

Then she strode off down to the kitchen, to rescue her marriage.

///

Iain and Suzi were fussing over the range top making some breakfast, although they seemed to have gotten more flour on themselves than in the bowl. Linda took a moment to enjoy watching them play, and was glad they were so comfortable in each others' company, moreso than she remembered them being for such a long time.

"Hey, bunny," she called out. Iain turned, and his face lit up, which brought a tear to her eye. Wow, he mouthed, and he came bouncing over and threw his arms round her and grabbed her waist.

"Hey honey," he replied, and then they were kissing, deeply and passionately like they were teenagers again meeting up after weeks apart.

"Ahem," Suzi called from the other side of the room. "Don't mind me!"

"I love you so much. I'm so sorry I'm such a fuckup," Iain said. "I shouldn't have reacted like that. I promise that..." but Linda put a finger to his lips.

"I love you too. We'll talk in a minute. I just need a moment with Suzi." She walked over to her friend. "Thanks for looking after Iain for me. I've been such a bitch to him this weekend, and it was supposed to be reconciliation."

"Is that what the slut costume is in aid of?"

"Yeah, kind-of. I wanted to thank you for making me realise what's important," glancing back at her husband, who was fussing about on the other side of the kitchen, pretending to give them a bit of privacy. "And there's some stuff you need to know."

She gave her friend the lowdown of what had happened with Richard. "Bastard," Suzi said. "He's got rather handsy with guests before, but nothing like that. Or nothing that anyone mentioned to me, at least. I'm so sorry."

"Just thought you should know. Watch him, he might be in a pissy mood." Glancing back over at Iain, Linda said "And yeah, I've got something in mind to start making it up to him. Can you keep him occupied for a few minutes while I, err, prepare?"

"Sure thing, girlfriend."

"I love you too, you know," she said. And in answer. Suzi leant in, and kissed her gently on the lips. Their eyes met, and then they were kissing passionately and deeply, nibbling at lips and tongues playing and exploring, breasts pressed against breasts, one leg sliding up another...

"Ladies, you're killing me here," Iain said. Laughing, they broke apart.

"Damn but it feels good to be able to do that in front of him now, No secrets," Linda said. Turning back to Iain, she said "Come find me in the library in five," blew him a kiss, and walked out of the room.

///

Linda stood next to the pool table, cue in hand, waiting for Iain to arrive. She stood with legs apart, a power stance, and imagined what she must look like from the doorway. The thought of how Iain would react had made her sopping wet; she could feel a cool draught against her pussy lips and down her things which in her excitement she'd already coated. The heels had changed her stance, and she knew her butt cheeks were already visible peeking out under the skirt. The tight blouse emphasised her hourglass shape, clinging to her waist and emphasising the fullness of her bust. He's going to rip his pants, she hoped. I can't remember the last time I did anything like this for him.

She heard the door open, footsteps enter the room, then heard it pushed closed. A bolt shot on the door, and the sound went straight to her sex. She stroked the thick end of the cue suggestively, like she was giving it a hand job.

"I'm sorry I've been such a bitch this weekend."

Slowly she leant forward until her torso was practically on the table. She could feel the skirt slide up over her butt and knew she was now completely exposed, pussy and arse. She slid the cue between her V'd fingers, and took the break.

"How can I make it up to you?"

She put on her best come-and-get-me smile, and looked back over her shoulder so she could see her husband's reaction to this slutty display.

But it wasn't Iain at the door. It was Richard.

"Well bitch, you can start by giving up that magnificent arse," and he strode across the room towards her, pulling his belt from his trousers and starting to unzip the fly. Linda started to move round the pool table to keep it between them, and took a firm grip of the cue.

"Fuck you dickhead, this is for Iain, not you." She pulled at the skirt to try to cover what was left of her modesty.

"That limp wimp doesn't know how to treat a woman like you. I know what you want. What you need."

"He treats me just fine."

"If that were true, you wouldn't have been fucking me last night."

"That was a mistake."

"That's not how I remember it." Richard edged round the table, and Linda moved to counter. "You came to me. You seemed pretty into it at the time. Now, about that arse-fucking you owe me," and he reached across the table to grab at her, but missed.

"I don't owe you shit!"

"Like fuck," Richard shouted. "Free holiday in my home, eating my food, using my pool, and I even let that sadsack of a husband of yours fuck my wife, and you reckon you don't owe me? I'm taking what's mine," he said, and grabbed at her again - this time catching her arm as he did. "I'm taking payment in full," and he tore the blouse open. Buttons flew everywhere, and he licked his lips while taking a long, lustful look at her heavy boobs barely constrained in black lace. "Fucking hell, I swear you have the best rack I've seen in real life, and I've seen a lot of tits."

"Huh. There's only one massive tit on show in this room and it's not one of mine. Stop drooling over me, cuntface, or I'll shove this cue so far up your arse you'll choke on it."

Richard laughed. "That's what I love about you, so feisty!" He snatched the cue from her hand and threw it aside. "Fun though it'd be to warm up your cunt and arse with it, and I do wonder how far I could shove it in you, I'd rather feel the resistance as I drive my dick in to you unprepared." Linda spat in his face. "Save it for my cock, darling." He grabbed her other arm and quickly had her wrists tied behind her back with the belt, pulling her shoulders back which was pushing her chest outward, emphasising the cleavage. Richard bent forward and licked across the laced nipple, then buried his mouth into the crevice, holding the belt loop behind her back and pushing her forward into him.

One chance, Linda thought, that's all I'm going to have. I need to wait for the right moment. "I'll scream," she said.

"And then what? They'll think we're fucking again. And what's that pathetic loser going to do about it anyway? Shit, he's weaker than you are." He grabbed at her boob and squeezed it, hard. "Damn you're fine though. Why didn't Suzi introduce us sooner?" Because she knew you'd prefer me, Linda thought, but didn't say. "Well, you're mine now."

"I belong to no-one. Just because we fucked a few times doesn't make me your whore, or your property."

"You're wet for me," he said, stroking a finger through her pussy. "We both know you're as much of a size queen as Suzi. That limp dicked husband of yours doesn't satisfy you like I can. You'll come back for more, they all do. But you're my favourite. So much passion, so wonderfully dirty in bed, I can't wait to hear you tell me more stories while you choke on my dick." He slid his fingers deeper, then brought them to his lips nd sucked the juice from them. He offered them to her, but she went to bite them, so instead he wrapped his hand around her throat. "You know that line between pleasure and pain, where you need it to be over but want it to go on forever? I can hold you there and then take us over together."

He started to squeeze, and Linda could feel herself starting to black out. So, you like pain do you, you fucker, she thought. Try this. And she brought her knee up between his legs, not just into his balls but intending to shove them somewhere deep into his ribcage. Aim through the target, not at it, she'd been taught in martial arts. Richard folded in half, and as his body jacknifed and his head came down, it slammed right onto the corner of the solid pool table. He collapsed to the floor, bleeding from his head and cock, and didn't move.

The door rattled. "What's going on in there? Linda, are you okay?"

"I'm okay," she choked, but couldn't make herself heard. She pulled her wrists from the belt, finished fussing at the skirt and flattening it back out, and then despaired at the ruined blouse. One of her favourites. She tugged at the corners and tied them tight up underneath her breasts. Hmmm, not bad actually, she thought. She started making her way to the door, but at that moment it burst open, sending wood splinters from the bolt flying, as Iain shouldered his way into the library.

"Thank fuck you're okay," he said. "We heard raised voices and were worried."

Suzi came in behind him. "We weren't sure what Richard would do. Where is he?"

Linda gestured to the pool table, where he still lay out cold. "Piece of shit just wouldn't take no for an answer."

Iain wrapped his arms round her, and felt her trembling. "Shhh honey, it's okay, it's over now," he said, over and over, stroking her hair and cradling her in his arms. Then he looked up at Suzi. "Sorry, but I think it's time we got going. What do you want to do with him?"

Suzi, kneeling beside her husband, had a face like thunder. "Still breathing. Leave the fucker to me, I'll deal with it. There won't be any trouble, trust me." The security-slash-spy cameras, switched off upstairs, were still running in here.

"Okay, if you're sure." He paused. "I'd say thank you for a nice weekend, but..."

"It was nice, until the end."

"Well maybe we can get together more round our place. Just the three of us, though," he said.

"Looking forward to it," Suzi replied.

///

THE JOURNEY HOME

Driving back in the convertible, Iain and Linda didn't speak for a while. But it was the quiet contentment of a couple happy in each other's company; they didn't feel the need to fill a silence (awkward or otherwise) with idle chat. It was another hot, sunny lunchtime; at speed there was a little wind buffeting in the car which took the edge off the scorching temperatures, and fluttered at Linda's blouse and hair. Unusually, she'd left it down. Iain wondered if she was trying to hide behind it.

"Did you know that's how the weekend would go?" he asked.

"I wondered. I expected Richard would come on to me, Suzi said I was his type. I knew she wanted to try you out and would jump at the chance. I guess I hoped it might break us out of a rut. I'm sorry it played out how it did."

"Don't be. All this time I thought the problem was your low sex drive, but this made me realise that it was my fault - not being supportive enough, not giving you the time and space to be yourself. And I certainly have my own demons to work on - jealousy, entitlement..."

"We can work on them together". Linda brushed her hair back with her hand and tried to tuck it behind her ear, but within moments it was flicking in the wind again.

"Leave it. It looks nice," Iain said. "I love it when you have your hair down." The road was clear ahead, miles left to travel before they got to Linda's parents to collect the kids.

"So, you and Suzi then?" Iain began.

"Please, don't start. Before you say anything, no she's not the reason we're having problems, I'm not with her instead of you. And yes, it's just her. I promise."

"No judging. I can hardly blame you for liking her like that, now can I? When did you...?"

"It started back in college, we were both feeling experimental, and it kind of happened. And then kept happening. She's such a sexual being, so... Magnetic."

"No argument from me."

"She's got such a high drive, and she'll do anybody, man or woman. She has high standards though, so I guess we can both feel complimented about that. But for me, it's only ever been with her, because of who she is not what she is. I don't want you feeling worried about me round women, it's bad enough with the men!" It was meant light-heartedly, and Iain seemed relaxed about it, which was a big step for him. Linda was looking over at him, to best gauge how he was reacting. His face was happy, and she let her gaze drop to his lap - seems his dick was happy too; if the idea of her and Suzi together was a turn-on then maybe this was going to be okay.

"I can hardly blame you, after this weekend," Iain said. "It feels weird to me, you two together, but it feels... Right, somehow, too. Do you still...?"

"Occasionally. If you go away for a week on a client visit, she might pop over for a night or two. But it's not like it's instead of you. And even then, mostly it's companionship."

They drove on in silence for a bit longer, while they processed this.

"You look gorgeous, by the way," Iain offered. Tying the blouse underneath her breasts had emphasised her figure, and showed off her stomach and belly piecing, and she no longer felt ashamed about her slight tummy or the stretch marks thereon. "You're wearing the set I bought you," Iain said, happily, recognising the laced edging of the bra where the blouse wasn't covering it and the wind was lifting it away.

"Not exactly," she smirked. Iain glanced over, and Linda pulled the skirt up to reveal... Nothing underneath.

"Jeez! Trying to drive here!"

"I wanted to surprise you this morning, but it kinda didn't go to plan..."

"Shit, that's not fair. And I've got to sit here for an hour knowing that as well. You're torturing me, you know that?"

Linda giggled, and took Iain's hand. "No, this would be torture," she said, putting his hand on her leg and slowly sliding it up her thigh.

"Stop it, I'll crash the car!"

"I thought you always wanted to do it in the car?"

"Not while I'm driving it!"

"Chicken," she said, and pushed Iain's hand right onto her pussy. Iain could feel she was dripping wet, and almost automatically slid the tips of his fingers inside.

"Fuck yeah," Linda said, as Iain stroked her opening with his fingertips. She raised her legs, putting her feet onto the edge of the seat and laid back, to give him better access. "Try and stay in lane though!"

As they passed a truck, Iain realised the driver would be able to see what was going on. He pulled up alongside and slowed down, and looked over at the door. The driver glanced down and got an eyeful of a big-titted blonde being finger-fucked in a convertible, and pulled on his horn to show his appreciation. Iain stamped on the loud pedal and they sped off down the road.

"Fuck me, that was so hot!" Linda said. "I can't believe you did that!"

"Not shy, are you?"

"Nope," she said - with a sly look in her eye. "In fact..." she leant over and started undoing Iain's belt. His cock was trapped in his jeans, tenting the heavy material. "That looks uncomfortable, let me help you with that."

"No, you can't..."

"Stop me then!"

"Like hell I will!" Iain replied. Within moments Linda had freed Iain's cock from his underwear, leant down and taken him in her mouth.

1...345678