All Comments on 'Commercial Sales Ch. 02'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

I guess shes not that happily married if she can cheat without even the slightest hesitation or guilt.

Not her first affair, i’m guessing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should it not be in gay and lesbians section?

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. Perfect writing skills and vivid undertakings. I can't wait to see what transpires when Jay gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After part 1 I figured she was going to be the next corporate whore. Now we just have to wait and see how many chapter until her husband finds out and is he going to accept it, join in, or cry as he gets divorced.

I think the writing is OK but so far nothing to really keep me wanting more or nothing to make this stand out over the other hundred or so corporate whore stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same old cheating skank story. In this case a cheating lesbian wife. Who apparently is hit by the skank lesbian slut ray. No thought for the husband. I guess men think with their dicks. Well her cunt is thinking for her. Let's hope the husband finds out and ditches the lesbian skank.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

So Kate turns out to be not the nice, faithful wife she was initially portrayed as. She is really a cheating slut. But even worse, she's obviously doing it for all the money she will earn. That makes her a whore, as well.

Not exactly a "loving wife", is she?

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Having the wife put the moves on her instead of the husband wasn't what I was expecting when this chapter started.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Not really making much sense, a happily married mother suddenly succumbs to sex with a woman she hasn’t known for more than 24 hours. Allows herself to drink excess alcohol whilst supposedly having a business meeting. Starting down a slippery slope to perdition and to forgetting that she has a husband at home.

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Fun and Entertaining

A fun and exciting story of consenting people enjoying life. Great storytelling and well written. Interesting characters that we can have fun with. Thanks for publishing it. Cheers and ready for more chapters.

cpl757cpl757about 2 years ago

Great read. Thanks

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

The two parts I've read show me an eye for detailed writing. You're able to create nuances, subtleties, and even a sense of mild sense of cognitive dissonance, extending down to a granular, visceral level. Authentically, you have nobody who is perfectly polished and erudite, spouting perfectly-crafted lines. Instead, they communicate and fumble a bit, like real people do. You get flawed characters, which creates conflict and stress, which is where good writing is born. Yes... Very realistic and well-crafted writing. Storytelling, actually. 5/5!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

I wonder if Matt is Kate's pimp?

4

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Hat?? No strap on dildo and stuff? Sex room?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Very well written, dialogue is believable and the action not rushed, Kate is going to enjoy working in Commercial Sales if it means working at Mikki's home, this certainly is a new take on WFH, sadly as a Head of Year at a girls High School we had to go in, even during lockdown. However I'm prepared to change career if it means added benefits like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How can anybody give this garbage a five star rating. Idiots. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good continuation. Did not foresee story taking this direction this early, like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories