Commercial Sales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was huge, but the downstairs seems like nothing less than an entertainment cave; less than half of the upstairs. Out the sliding doors sat a hot tub and small swimming pool. Trees and a tall fence kept everything secluded from any nosey neighbors; not that a neighbor lived close by. Plenty of sunlight fell upon the pool area, as the fence was several yards away.

"Wow, this place is fantastic," Kate complimented, as Mikki led her into a small workout room, complete with treadmill, elliptical, free weights and stationary bicycle. There was a mat on the floor in front of a flatscreen TV on the wall. "Wow, I could get into this gym," Kate commented.

"Yes, I love it. I workout almost every day, if possible," Mikki replied. "We call this the party room," she told Kate as they walked into the area with the bar adjacent to the stairs. There were couches in front of a large fireplace and chairs along the wall with some wooden tables. Mikki opened the sliding doors and led Kate outside to the pool. "No explaining what this is," Mikki said. "Obviously, our hot tub...over in the corner," she added.

"Wow. I love hot tubs. That looks like it will seat eight or nine," Kate guessed.

Mikki kind of chuckled. "I've seen about fifteen in there once, but we won't go into details," she confided slyly.

Kate's head snapped to look at Mikki, then pursed her lips trying not to laugh, thinking of the only possible reason there'd be more people in a hot tub than available seats. "Um, so...by chance were you in the hot tub when it was overcrowded?" Kate smugly asked.

"Secrets, Kate...secrets," Mikki replied without looking at her, causing Kate to laugh quietly.

Then, both women looked at each other and took a drink from their glasses. Kate then exhaled deeply and quickly. Kate knew she'd had too much to drink at that point.

Mikki then put her hand on Kate's back and stroked it gently. "One more room down here," she said, guiding Kate back inside. She led Kate through the party room to a door on the other side of the fireplace.

Mikki opened the door and turned on the lights. It was a home theater with three descending rows of wide reclining chairs. Each chair had a cup holder. Each row had five recliners facing the large screen in front. To Kate's left, along the back wall near the door was a couch for three, maybe four more people, with a table at each end.

"Oh...my...God, Mikki. This is no 'TV room'. Wow. This is awesome," Kate said, taking it in.

Mikki put her glass down on a table to her right and picked-up a controller. She turned on the large screen to the front. The Surround Sound stereo began playing an instrumental music playlist as the screen slowly illuminated soft hues of various colors.

"Yes; we like it," Mikki said as she dimmed the lights to a soft glow and shut the door behind her, to remove any ambient light from the other room. The room filled with changing colors as the screen illuminated the room in dark blue, slowly changing to purple, then slowly to red and so forth. Kate stood there, taking in the experience.

"I've heard this before. What song is that?" Kate asked.

"Soul of Desire" by Phobos. Kind of appropriate; don't you think?" Mikki said, putting the controller down next to her glass. As Kate turned to look at Mikki, Mikki put her hands on Kate's arms and leaned in to kiss Kate.

Kate pulled back momentarily, looking into Mikki's gray eyes. The alcohol told her to return the kiss. Mikki was, after all, a beautiful woman. Mikki gazed into Kate's eyes.

"Kiss me, Kate. It's okay," Mikki whispered as the music played and the room changed colors. Kate hesitated no more and engaged Mikki with a soft, open-mouth kiss as their tongues slowly moved with the music. Mikki's hands stroked Kate's arms slowly. The rhythm and mood of the song energized the passion in the room between the two women. Kate took her free hand and caressed Mikki's arm as they continued kissing.

"Here," Mikki said softly as she took Kate's drink and moved over to the couch, setting it on the end table. She put her hands on Kate's face and pulled her in for another long, passionate kiss; Kate returning the affection. They stood there, kissing; breathing through their noses. Taking in the taste, the feel...the sensations of exploring each other's mouth. Kate grabbed Mikki's short, tangled pixie cut from behind and kissed her more passionately; more aggressively...breathing audibly through her mouth as their tongues grew more familiar.

Kate moaned as Mikki's hands went to her breasts, gently stroking them, kneading them through her bra, her nipples growing. Mikki unbuttoned Kate's blouse and pulled it open, again focusing on Kate's full breasts and running her hands over her bare torso. Kate's breathing increased and made slight noises as she continued kissing Mikki. Mikki lifted Kate's bra over her breasts, exposing them as the fell slightly. Mikki wasted no time taking a nipple into her mouth as Kate let out a soft moan, looking at the top of Mikki's blonde head.

"Shit," Kate whispered, as she put her hands above Mikki's head and unbuttoned her sleeves. She took her blouse off and let it fall to the floor, followed by her bra. Mikki came back up for more sensual kissing, although it resembled a passionate kissing frenzy now.

Mikki, ran her fingers through Kate's layered shaggy bob, breathed deeply, "I couldn't keep my eyes off of you last night."

"I know. I saw you looking at me a few times," Kate sighed deeply while the two engaged each other standing next to the sofa.

Mikki's hand went down Kate's stomach, slightly reaching the top of her panties; making Kate breathe deeply. "Shit...mmmmm," Kate whispered. Mikki reached down with her other hand and started undoing Kate's belt and jeans. Mikki looked into Kate's eyes in the dimly-lit theater as Kate lifted Mikki's top over her head and placed her hands on Mikki's breasts; feeling their heavy firmness. She slid her sports bra over her breasts and over her head; taking a nipple into her mouth with a slight moan, as Mikki's bra fell to the carpet. Mikki placed a hand on the back of Kate's head as she sucked Mikki's breast, teasing her firm nipple.

"Mmmm...you're gorgeous, Kate," Mikki whispered, still holding Kate's head to her breast. Mikki moved both hands to the top of Kate's jeans and started to slide them down her hips. Kate moved up to kiss Mikki again as she helped Mikki slide her jeans down as far as possible before breaking the kiss, then bending down to remove her jeans completely. She then promptly returned to kissing Mikki and massaging her almost perfect breasts. They stood, kissing; Kate now wearing only a thong and Mikki still wearing her workout shorts and socks.

Before long, Kate's hand went to Mikki's crotch, firmly rubbing and stroking her pussy through her shorts. Mikki moaned audibly. She kissed Mikki aggressively, firmly rubbing her pussy; feeling her clit through the fabric. Kate and Mikki's hands went to her shorts and within seconds they both moved them down her thighs a bit. Mikki was not wearing underwear. Kate slid a finger into Mikki. Her wetness didn't lie, nor did Mikki's audible gasp, followed by a long moan. Kate fingered Mikki's wet sex as they stood, kissing in the dimly-lit home theater.

"Sit down," Kate softly, but firmly directed, pushing Mikki onto the couch. As soon as Mikki was seated, Kate pulled her shorts the rest of the way off her legs. Now Mikki only wore house socks and Kate remained in her thong.

Kate climbed onto the couch, straddling Mikki. She pushed Mikki against the back of the couch, massaging both tits as she again kissed Mikki deeply and passionately. Mikki's hands returned the favor, rubbing Kate's breasts. Kate's nipples resembled hard pencil erasers. It wasn't long before Mikki reached for Kate's open crotch and began rubbing her bald muff. Kate moaned into Mikki's mouth. "Oooooh...shit!" she softly cried, still kissing Mikki.

Mikki spent little time rubbing Kate's pussy before she moved her hand inside her thong and started rubbing her clit; sliding a finger in and out of her wet pussy. Kate moaned and kissed Mikki hard, as if a jolt went through her body.

Kate slid down Mikki until her knees where on the floor. Mikki opened her legs in front of her and slid to the edge of the couch. Kate slowly and gently entered Mikki with two fingers, exploring her new lover's sex. Soon, Kate firmly fucked her as her fingers grew to a rapid pace. Mikki let out a deep sigh. "Oh my God! Yes! Fuck me!" Mikki announced, trying to be quiet.

Kate aggressively moved her fingers in and out of Mikki and leaned in to lick her clit. Although the theater was dimly lit, Kate could see Mikki was hairless. Mikki grabbed Kate's head and pulled it into her crotch, moaning with pleasure.

Kate pulled her fingers out of Mikki and slid her mouth down her slit to service her pussy. She put her thumb against Mikki's asshole, applying slight pressure as her tongue entered Mikki. "Ohhhh...my God." Mikki softly moaned. "Oh, Kate...Oh, shit!" Mikki cried, trying to whisper.

Kate removed her mouth and slid her two fingers inside Mikki again, rapidly fucking her. Mikki's sex made a sloshing sound as Kate's fingers performed vigorously; moving in and out of her. Mikki grew wetter and Kate wanted nothing more than to please her. "Give it to me," Kate demanded in a soft, low tone.

Mikki put her hands on Kate's head. "Ohhhh..." Mikki moaned as Kate put her mouth back on her clit, looking up at Mikki's face; watching the pleasure she was giving Mikki. Kate's eyes looked at Mikki's head, waiting to catch Mikki looking down at her. Soon enough, Mikki looked down and locked eyes with Kate as her tongue serviced Mikki's clit. Kate's fingers quickly fucked Mikki. "Yesss! Ohhh...Kate!" Mikki called out as her body shuddered in climax, pushing Kate's head away as she closed her legs; breathing deeply; rapidly.

Kate sat back on her knees, watching Mikki come down from her climax. Mikki's legs noticeably trembling. Kate took it all in. Soon, Mikki reached towards Kate. Kate crawled up to Mikki's face and kissed her once, twice; then a long passionate kiss. Mikki tasted herself on Kate's lips as her hands felt Kate's heavy breasts.

They kissed sensually, slowly. Both enjoying the afterglow of Mikki's orgasm. Kate gently took Mikki's right nipple into her mouth as Mikki placed a hand on Kate's head. Mikki breathed heavily, enjoying Kate's attention. "Come. Sit on the couch next to me," Mikki instructed.

Kate broke from Mikki and climbed onto the couch next to her. Mikki leaned over, kissing Kate, holding her right breast, gently lifting and massaging it. She broke her kiss and moved to the floor between Kate's legs. She pulled on Kate's thong and Kate lifted off the seat so Mikki could slide it off her legs. She tossed it aside as Kate opened her legs further and slid to the edge of the couch. Mikki took her position between Kate's spread legs as Kate ran her fingers through Mikki's hair. Mikki looked into Kate's eyes through the dim light and began slowly and softly circling her clit with her tongue.

Kate pulled Mikki's head closer; not that it could get much closer. Kate moaned as Mikki pushed her thighs further apart. Mikki pulled back, taking in as much of Kate's womanhood as she could, breathing in through her nose. Mikki licked just above Kate's ass, up to her vagina, stopping and circling her clit again. Kate's moaning grew as Mikki performed on her sex, repeating the cycle with her tongue from her ass to her pussy to her clit.

"Oh, shit. This isn't going to take long," Kate whispered, grabbing a handful of Mikki's hair, keeping Mikki's mouth close to her kitty. Mikki put her arms under Kates thighs with her hands on her abdomen. "Oh my God...Mikki." Kate moaned. "Right there...please, don't stop!" she begged audibly.

Mikki kept moving between Kate's ass, lips and clit; slowly, sensually. She moved her right hand back and inserted her fingers inside Kate as she licked her sensitive clit. Kate's body twitched and jolted. Her pelvis shook each time Mikki's tongue hit a sensitive part of Kate's bare muff. Kate raised her feet off the floor and bent her knees, giving Mikki full access to her. Mikki took full advantage of Kate's offering.

"Oh, shit; Mikki...Mmmmm," Kate moaned as her legs started shaking. Mikki picked up her pace and the force of her tongue on Kate. "Oh my God, Mikki...oh, shit...Mmmmmnnnngggg!" Kate exclaimed loudly as her body spasmed in climax, coming on Mikki's face. Kate grabbed Mikki's head and pulled it into her for only a few seconds. Then Kate's body contorted, trying to get away from Mikki, closing her legs, twisting on the couch in front of Mikki. Kate breathed deeply; laying on her side. "Ohhhh...shit," she moaned, curled up on the couch in a twisted position in front of Mikki, catching her breath.

12