Commercial Sales Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate nodded as she fell against him, hugging him; holding him tightly. "Babe, this is going to take time...and...and I think you should know, as much as I love you...I'm not making any promises for our future together. I just...I just need time to figure things out, okay?" Mark cautioned.

Kate again nodded her head against his chest, then looked at him. "Mark, I don't know how much time you need, but can I take you to bed right now? I want to make love to you. We've been hurting for too long," she sincerely asked, her eyes penetrating his, searching for the love they shared only a few weeks earlier.

Mark nodded, then Kate led him by the hand into their bedroom. True to her word, Kate made sensual love to Mark. Her every move, kiss, touch...came from the heart; longing to love her husband to the point he could not doubt her commitment to their marriage. The feel of his touch on her again raised the promise of healing their marriage. There was nothing but physical and emotional intimacy in their bedroom.

It wasn't until afterwards, did Kate contemplate the paradox of being with Mikki only hours earlier and professing her deep love and commitment to her marriage. Kate saw the absurdity in her actions; confusion battered her mind. At that moment, she again promised herself that she'd be honest with Mark if he ever asked about her activities with Mikki that day, or any other day. She felt like a liar, yet she had been honest with Mark. He now knew her past; her affection for Mikki. She hoped they could come to an agreement on her bisexuality.

Christmas and New Year's passed and by early January, Mark and Kate seemed to be healing. Demand for housing grew and Kate did her best to help the agency sell houses. However, with the holidays over, work on the project gained momentum again. Kate spent more time on Jay's project and more time at Mikki's.

She fought her desires and affection towards Mikki, as her and Mark still hadn't fully discussed a path to happy marriage. Despite her love for Mark, she fell prey to her desires, continuing romantic episodes with Mikki, trying without success, to keep it G-rated.

From time to time, Mark asked Kate if she and Mikki hooked-up while at Mikki's. Kate always answered honestly. Mark never asked for details, but always asked Kate two questions; did she still love him and is she in love with Mikki. Kate always answered truthfully; yes and no.

Mark knew Kate loved him. Because of Jay, Mark better understood Kate's desires for Mikki...or another woman, in general. It was nature; biology. Jay explained he needed to either accept it or end the marriage; Kate was never going to change, just as Mikki would never change. Mark needed to trust Kate's firm declarations of her love for him. Jay told him that as long as Kate loved him and he could accept Kate's desires, they could have a solid marriage...but only if Mark accepted Kate's bisexuality.

Since golfing with Jay, Mark often thought about Kate's bisexuality. She was indeed a very beautiful woman. He never worried about another man sleeping with her because of her love for him; he trusted her. If he ended the marriage, eventually other men would date Kate, sleep with her and someone would no doubt marry Kate; accepting her bisexuality. Or he could allow Kate and Mikki to see each other...knowing Kate and Mikki were not truly in love.

Moreover, Kate wasn't just a beautiful, sexy, woman. Since meeting Jay and Mikki, her drive and desire to succeed increased tenfold. She started to shine; as if she was no longer afraid to fail; just as Mikki had correctly assumed Kate was holding back. She made some gutsy moves with Jay and Mikki, some of her ideas fizzled, other gained traction and impressed Jay, Mikki and others on Jay's team. Mark saw Kate as the total package; smart, gutsy, sexy and most importantly, a loving and committed wife.

Ultimately, Mark accepted Kate's bisexuality. He loved her deeply and she had shown him time and time again her unwavering love for him. They were still in love, just as Jay and Mikki were still in love after years of marriage. The thought of Kate with another man was too much. Over time, the thought of Kate with Mikki, seemed less and less of an issue. As long as Kate's love for him remained endless.

In late January, Jay pulled the plug on the sale of the three buildings Kate had brought to Mikki's attention. Jay and his team decided to renovate them into one and two-bedroom apartments, with one building being condos. This opened them to the younger singles who would enjoy living close to the outdoor mall, restaurants and bars. Jay's company would manage them and Kate would sell the condos when the renovations were completed.

A few days after Jay revealed his plan for the three vacant buildings, Kate received a text from Mikki. "I have some news for you. Talk to you tomorrow when you come to the house"... Kate replied asking Mikki if couldn't just tell her now. "No girl Just wait"...

12