All Comments on 'Commercial Sales Ch. 08'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
arranmore13arranmore13almost 2 years ago

ok speaking as a bisexual man im sorry but just because im attracted to both it doesnt mean i need both. shes just using being bisexual as an excuse for having no self restraint.

VickiT375VickiT375almost 2 years ago

Total bullshit. Betrayal is what is it.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 2 years ago

Okay, well I have waited until now to comment. In real life some married couples have one or other partner who is bisexual, it happens and some of these marriages are successful. But I can't help thinking Mark is getting the short straw in this marriage. The wife continues to play with Mikki even though she knows it hurts him. And she is emotionally attached to another person. The wife's claims she isn’t "in love" with Mikki is nonsense of course she is.

The writer has written a story about a weak willed wife who can't control herself and a weak husband. If that was thier intention then well done.

Personally if my wife cheated on me with anyone then was told to stop cheating but carried on cheating then the marriage would be over.

Anyway well written but sorry I don't like the characters.

Keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can be bisexual and not cheat, and accept a bisexual spouse and not be okay with cheating...not to mention the lying, deception etc. And also he didn't say, sure, go ahead and fuck her and yet, his wife confronted to cheat? Being contest isn't the same as having permission so either you're just a poor writer who skipped several necessary steps of their healing and open communication (especially since she didn't confess about fucking her the day of the golf game) or just someone who thinks all those things are okay

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but now you've lost me. I already wrote to you in the first chapter that the story is well told and that you certainly have talent. But the fact that you now let this story degenerate into a cuckold - cheap farce decided it for me. Shame about the really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi. I have enjoyed this story up to now a lot. I have hunk from the outset it was going to be a reconciliation story and it seems to be going this way. However this chapter makes a mockery of Mark. He is now just a one dimensional card board cut out.

Let’s deal with the elements in this tale. Jay comes to a golf game while marks wife is at his house(unknown to him). Jay then says it is Ok to have a wife having affairs and to have lied to you cos she is Bi. Why jay wasn’t on the first Tee with a broken nose escapes me. Who the fuck is Jay to say it is OK for his wife to be Jays wife’s lover. Mark’s character has a great opportunity to show some character. Complete fail.

Jays wife. Told not to have Sex with Kate does it anyway. She is a manipulative shrew who wants Kate at any price despite being hat she claims. She and Jay are both manipulative people taking Kate who clearly doesn’t love her husband more than sex with Kate.

Kate is almost the worst. Has sex(effectively) and then goes back and sleeps with her husband.

I gate this a two as I like the writing but mark is a cardboard character which is a shame as you have a brilliant story here.

And why mark stays is beyond me. They bought his wife and she wants her lover more than the supposed relationship with her husband.

Mark should run.

I don’t have any issue with Kate being Bi. The issue is the way this is playing out is wreaking an interesting story line. When we could see the ending from the start. Kate doesn’t actually Love mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"C'mon, Kate...There's no one to blame, okay?..." Mikki replied (yes there is, Mikki and Jay)

"Um, Kate...don't get mad...I had...nothing to do with this..." Mikki started. (Mikki has everything to do with it)

"Relax?...I'm pretty sure Mark thinks you and Jay are the enemy..." (For once Kate is correct)

"Kate's mind spun...trying to grasp what she considered...an attack by Jay on her personal life." (And it is)

"Kate, this was Jay's idea,...my opinion...it was worth a try," (Jay and Mikki meddling in another couple's private lives)

"Mikki...Mark barely knows Jay...why...is Jay getting into my personal life?" Kate asked (Good question!)

"Kate...it's okay, I promise," Mikki softly pleaded. "...trust Jay...he's a master at charisma and persuasion. (Just like the devil?) He's talking to Mark about living with a bisexual wife."

"Oh my God, Mikki, seriously? (Mikki don't care about God)

"Mikki, we were...making progress...working things out. Jay...you...have no right..." Kate complained. (Second time Kate was correct)

"...trust Jay...Jay does have experience at having a bi wife..." (Trust? That kind of a man?)

"Kate; please...Trust Jay..." Mikki disclosed. (Do I sense a theme?)

"...what am I doing here?" she softly asked Mikki." (So Mikki can have sex with Kate)

"Kate, don't take this...wrong...I'm not trying to start anything sexual today. In fact, Jay made it clear you and I were NOT to do anything like that..." she stated." (Oh, my bad)

"...your marriage is more important to me than us sleeping together RIGHT NOW...really, Kate, I promise," (Mikki lied)

Kate...getting wet; turned-on by Mikki's touch. "Mikki, please...you just said..." (Mikki doesn't care, she is a liar and a deceiver)

"Soon, Mikki's hands roamed Kate's arms and breasts...

Mikki softly moaned as she felt Kate's breasts and continued kissing her...

Mikki continued kissing... Kate felt her juices flowing as Mikki continued her passionate assault...

Mikki moved a hand over Kate's crotch, pressing firmly against her muff...

Mikki continued kissing and rubbing Kate's breasts and crotch...

Kate firmly feeling Mikki's breasts...

Mikki's hand continued rubbing Kate's front, causing Kate to breathe heavily and her hips to forcibly push against Mikki's hand...

"Mikki, you said..." Kate moaned...

Mikki continued kissing, groping and rubbing...

Kate's wetness grew...

Mikki moved her other hand to the top of Kate's pants...

her other hand pressed hard against Kate's clit...

Kate moaned into Mikki's mouth as her body jolted from orgasm...

"Mikki pulled back, looking at Kate seductively with a sly smirk. 'Kate' then looked up at Mikki. "You said you promised Jay we wouldn't do that,"... (told you Mikki is a liar...)

"Mikki shrugged her shoulders. "So? Let's keep that our little secret," she deceptively whispered." (...and a deceiver!)

'Kate' trying to somehow wash away the guilt she felt from being with Mikki;... (She feels guilt because she knows she has cheated on Mark, she is an unfaithful wife.)

"Kate, really. It's okay," Mark interrupted. "Jay's a good man. I can tell he respects you, his wife...hell, he made me feel like his long-lost brother today,"... (Jay is the snake in the garden, also a deceiver.)

"Look...Jay... No wonder the guy's successful. He could sell sand to a nomad. I mean, really, maybe he's the best salesman ever, but...even though the things Jay told me today made sense...well...I'm not sure I accept them," (Hold onto those thoughts Mark!) -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If accepting a partners bisexuality means you allow them to have another partner of the same sex then does that mean that if you accept a partners heterosexuality you should allow them to have another partner of the opposite sex?

Yeah I know...but I actually see this line of thinking occur a lot in the real world and tbh it's stupid. The only reason it stands is it plays on the other partners fantasy of seeing their partner with someone of the same sex. But if you're not able to watch. Or participate. Or get the 3rd new person once in awhile. Or get nothing out of the new relationship at all. Then essentially time, energy, love, attention, resources, that was promised to only go to you are now being diverted to a third party and you have nothing to show for it. Then I'm sorry it's not any different than any other kind of cheating.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Long Road

While I really like this story the last two chapters were a very long road of drama that seemed to be there just for the effect of drama and did not really have much value to the reader. It was more just like sitting there waiting for a bus that was long over due. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty blah chapter - Mark flipped way too easy with no type of punishment. Essentially Mark and Jay are just shadows in this story - move it to Lesbian - doesn't belong here. 2*

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing, Milkman. So, these days, relationships between two women are ok: relationships between two men are ok. Therefore a bi=sexual relationship involving two different partners... why is that ok? What about the other "married" partner. In this case, when does HE get to sample another relationship with some other partner? Just the one partner enjoys "Christmas" all the time with their multiple sex partners? Purely selfish.

Why should he put up with it? Short answer: he shouldn't have to. Living in a one sided relationship will not work, long term.

Perhaps slutty Kate, with all the extra money she is now making, should pay for a College girl to spend a day or evening with Mark, every week. Then he could get some enjoyment from the situation.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Just no what I wanted in this story (1 Star)

Wasted the whole series with this story to me. The husband accepted cheating, even if it was with a woman. She should have talked with Mark prior to continuing after the first time. I think then this and CH 7 would have been a good additions to the series. I am giving my opinion and that is it.

However, the writing and story line are being true to the what the writer wants and I am sure the whole story/series will be fine. I just did not like this one.

Another positive to me is how well Kate is doing showing intelligence, great work ethic and concern for others. So with that being said the writer has built a good base of character's.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, so she doesn't "love" Mikki, but she sure does love the sex with her more than her marriage. Why this chump believes a single word from the woman that lied to him about who she is from day 1 is beyond me. Get ready for the 1 star for the rest of this circus show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good writing but regarding the subject matter I see too much focus on the fact that she is Bi and is cheating with a woman rather then any mention of how she is not being 100% with just her husband. I really don't care of someone is bi, gay, non binary, or anything. Its their life so live it the way they want. But to me in a marriage you are two people joining as one. If you NEED to have sexual release with someone other than your partner you should not marry. Sure, be a couple and even live together provided the other person in the relationship knows and agrees. Would she be fine with him have a lover? Is it OK if he is bi sexual and spends a great deal of time with his male lover? The fact that her lover is a woman to me should not make this any less of an issue with the relationship. As I read this she expects to have a one way open marriage. So not fair.

PLUS - He husband never says for her to get STD tested. Why would he assume they all are exclusive in their cheating and clean? Why does he take their word for it that she never had sex with Jay?

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

That the weirdest story I've read in a long time. I really dont get the perspective of the the starring characters. How in the world is the whole thing about Kates bisexuality? Who cares if she is bi? No one would bat an eye nowadays. The problem is her cheating, not that she is bi. Being bi doesnt give you a free card to cheat on your spouse because the affair is with the same gender. Being bi means you are attracted to both genders, wich means you have no problem to have sex and a romantic relationship with both genders. But if you are commited to your partner without an open marriage, every affairs is cheating. You could also say that Mark should have an affair with another woman because he is straight. Does that make sense? ''Jay told him that as long as Kate loved him and he could accept Kate's desires, they could have a solid marriage...but only if Mark accepted Kate's bisexuality.'' Alright, he accepted it, does that really mean she can continue to cheat. I really really dont get it. Maybe one of the Kate 'defenders' could explain to me why its should be ok... Either way, typical cuck story where the only difference is the gender of the lover.

yhgtbkyhgtbkalmost 2 years ago

This is just another cuck story. Kate had no respect for Mark before they were married and less later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I kind of understand Matt coming back to Kate. Although it's still cheating...at least it wasn't another guy. If I were Matt, I would want to know, "after all these years together, and Kate not being with another female, why she lapsed back into her bisexuality?" Who initiated the first transgression? Matt further explaining, he would bet Mikki saw Kate and from their looking at each other, correctly guessed Kate was bi. Mikki then did her best to persuade Kate to relapse into her bisexuality. Mikki being the culprit...the guilty person. If Matt were to agree to Mikki & Kate being together, there should definitely be "rules" of when, how often they get together.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 2 years ago

Anxiously waiting for the next ongoing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written series that raises a little drama after 5 chapters of lesbian sex. Premise is Kate is biologically attracted to women in general and Mikki in particular but not in love with any of them he women at this time. So author’s position is Mark should accept that biological attraction and continue the marriage.

News flash - Mark is biologically attracted to other women. Ergo by the story’s logic Mark should be allowed to have sex with a another woman if he is attracted and not in love.

I suggest chapters 10 through 15 explore that and how Kate responds and if their marriage survives.

Spoiler alert in real life a married person intimate with someone outside the marriage almost always kills the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dumb. Just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mark got suckered in and he's now a cuck. Kate "loves" him because he caved and let her be in charge. If he'd said no to her and Mikki, she'd have divorced him, taken all his money and gone with Mikki, never looking back. Can't understand how the men in these stories are such weak-minded fools. There is no genuine love here, just a guy who is weak and a woman who is completely selfish.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Utter crap. Because she's bisexual and can't help being attracted to women = she can't help having sex with women??? Bullshit.

It's nature that a bisexual woman will cheat on her husband with other women and he just has to accept it???

Isn't Kate supposed to be a smart, strong and driven woman? You mean to tell me that she doesn't have the ability to honor her marriage vows because she's bisexual?

Not entirely sure why I've continued to read this series but, I'm definitely done with it after this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible ending, all about the big con.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the story.

She's committed to the marriage and Mark, but bisexuality is a golden ticket to fool around with a woman? Errr... no. Fooling around is fooling around, regardless of sex. I can say without hesitation that if I suddenly popped up bisexual, my wife would not tolerate excursions with other men. "Forsaking all others."

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

It's an LW story. It's extremely well planned and written. The BTB crowd will finish coming the rest of the way unglued. That's too bad. The story deserves better. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mark fight for your right.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

HAhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Nailed it, This writer is terrible even a single digit IQ'ed south of the M/D Trump lover could figure it out.

When things are this easy to see coming it lets us know how much you suck as a story teller. You clearly wont accept that fact.

Then again you did the same in your previous outing and you gotten eaten alive. Welcome to round 2 kid.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Wanting to have your cake and eat it too!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Done, what bull crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

add some naughtiness, D/S thrill of getting caught

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Author has no real concept of a loving marital relationship. Loving spouses sacrifice for the other. So wife has bi-tendency. Who cares? A loving wife would suppress those desires because a loving wife could not have sexual relations with another man or woman. Wife here is making choice that her relationship with Mikki is more important than monogamy, which means she is not willing to sacrifice, which means she does not love Mark. End of story. All the crap about loving Mark while having sex with Mikki is just that -- cheap words denied by actions. So far author has missed these basic concepts in the story-telling, which diminishes the story, although thankfully we finally got to the the marriage.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

But he has still be cheated on! The issue isn't bisexuality, it's her cheating! Except he doesn't seem to have a problem with that.

ApathyIncApathyIncalmost 2 years ago

I think this is a great story and love the premise. She loves Mark and is devoted to him but she craves female affection as part of her sexual life. Mikki provides that and even told her that she needs to be honest with Mark and tell him. She also made it clear that Mikki was her only girl and Mark her only guy. No swapping, threesomes, or cuckolding, just being together in a committed relationship. It being limited in this way makes it more intimate and caring and will make their marriage stronger as she will be satisfied fully and Mikki and Jay will keep her focused on Mark and their marriage. Yes, he shares her with Mikki but the likelihood of her straying further just became almost nil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
"You must also be aware that liking girls is in your DNA."

Yeah, see? I told my wife EXACTLY the same thing, liking girls is in my DNA. Its of God, why should I suppress it? She told me why.

My wife thinks she would like big cocks, I don't have one. My wife told me she likes rich men, I'm not. My wife told me she likes men who are tall, dark, handsome, and ripped. I'm not. My wife told me her love, loyalty, faithfulness, and virtue have Nothing to do with her DNA. My wife is the master of her mind and body, and despite all the lust and greed and appetites that are driven by her DNA, she has this thing called VIRTUE. It comes in part from growing up, with decent parents, and having an IQ above 50.

What the fuck do you think the whole point of civilization is? Our DNA drives lust, anger, greed, deceit, covetousness, lying, cruelty, and selfishness. Ya think there might just be some responsibility to overcome our base instincts, restrain our appetites, sacrifice personal gain and desires to sustain a family, a village, a nation, humanity?

The premise of your plot is very old, very self serving, and has never been supported by any science or human experience. Kate can fuck around or not, Mark can accept or reject her fucking around. But it will always be true that Kate lied to Mark, that she would have continued to deceive Mark if he had not found out, and that Mark is simply not enough Man, Person, Gender to satisfy Kate sexually, emotionally, and romantically. If Mark is OK with that change in Kate and their marriage then we should only hope that they live happily ever after. You story of how they got to this point in their marriage is vapid and embarrassing. I guess its in your DNA. Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
116 Followers
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories