Commercial Videographer Shoots a Porno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her, "I just want to watch you spread your legs for him and let him eat you out honey, he needs to taste that heavenly pussy of yours. If his tongue skills are as good as his cock skill, I am sure he will get you off. Then I can film your orgasm for us to watch later."

That was what we did, this naked mature man had his head between the legs of my young neighbor's wife trying to act like he had not been there before. I was now revealing my identity for sure, no way this could be shot any other way. I did my best to forget the situation, and that David was there naked too, shooting all this. His cock was rock hard, he stroked it whenever he could free up a hand. So it helped me relax knowing that this was turning him on like he thought it would. My view was mostly looking up and seeing her caressing her own breasts as she moaned in pleasure. I was not hitting her clit overly, as I love eating pussy, especially hers, and wanted it to last.

I have to admit I got a feeling I never had before when I felt his hand on my thigh next to my junk. I did not know what to think after what he had already done, and was surprised it gave me a feeling I never had before, and not necessarily a bad one, but scary. It let up when I realized it was not necessarily on purpose. I looked when he actually bumped it, and I think this was because he was left with no other way to steady himself to get the shot.

Once I did go to it seriously with her, I had her cumming in what seemed like not even a minute. She was so beautiful laying there getting her breath as I was back on my knees. I backed off so David could get a clear shot of just her as she came down, she was beet red from her chin to her breasts. Her pussy was so red and swollen that I just wanted to jump her right then.

We took a short break, and David and I were both stiff the whole time. After a couple of drinks, David looked at me.

He said, "I just went into a whole other place while watching you two. I liked that place, but not the feeling of no longer being in control. I like seeing your big dick so much I have to see it in her some more. So I decided if you two want to Fuck some more, you have my OK. I was not sure before it would be a good idea to have you fuck my wife, but once I saw her ride it, I knew I just had to see her take your big dick in her pussy some more. If that makes me a sick fuck, so be it. June, you don't have to act reluctant to do this or limit it time-wise. I know how much you want him, your poker face has failed you."

I did not have to be asked twice, I did not want to just jump her though. Since David had the camera I told him to keep my identity out of it as much as possible. I also said to just use the alias "Joe" if a name is needed. In order to cut down on face time, I made it more than just a fuck, I tried to make it a show by starting at her toes. Then I worked my way up slowly to her head and mouth. My cock was still really stiff as it traveled between her legs and thighs and was now pressing against her labia.

She then spoke for the video, "Fuck Me, Joe, I have been wanting that hard cock of yours ever since I rode it Daddy. When I saw that huge thing in front of my face and felt your seed hit me, I hoped someday I would get to have it buried deep in my pussy as you came."

She was playing things to the hilt, quite well I thought, I hoped she did not take it too far. I got with it, reached down to guide my cock, and pressed my knob against the opening of her welcoming pussy. I wanted it to look like the first time I took her, so I was very delicate when breaching her hole. Once I did I started stroking her very slowly. This was so different than when we had fucked this way at my place, we were being watched this time. It had been since I was about their age that I had been watched, and that was just by my wife's friends. That trill came back to me, my whole body was tingling. That feeling was familiar, even though it had been all those years since I did it. It was a feeling that you get knowing you have an attentive audience to your bliss.

I just could not believe I got to do this without any guilt, it was all her husband's idea. I had enough guilt in me from what we already did without him. I don't think I could have ever done what David was doing with his wife. But who knows, I loved her enough that if she wanted it, and the chance just came up organically to give her a threesome, I probably would have just to please her, but not as cuckold as this was.

I had my tongue deep in her mouth and was slowly fucking her at the same time. I was caught between not wanting to overdo it, and wanting to give her a good fucking they both would remember. So I paced myself as she cooed, and moaned. I tried to block David out, and it was just her and I like before. Once I was ready to get serious, I lifted her legs, I forgot how limber a young lover is. I could not believe that she could take them back so far, almost behind her head. Now I had sped up and was giving her most of it, I did not want to go for all of it until I was sure I was not going to hurt her. If I was she was not saying anything, her statements were quite the contrary.

"Oh come on Daddy, Fuck me hard, this girl loves your cock!" She made some more statements and praises, and I was not sure if they were real or for the video. But she did some, "Oh Gods," and more "Fuck Me Hards."

I looked down at her, and half wished I had the handheld, she was so precious looking, and so flushed from her chin down to her breasts. I love that look and hoped David was getting it on the video for my sake, I was going to have a copy of this one for sure. He saw her before cumming face, and I saw in my peripheral vision him coming in with the camera and catching both of our faces as she did.

I tried to act like I did not feel it coming, and did not have time to pull out, I pumped what I had left to give inside her pussy, what good is a fuck video without watching a pie form. I was kind of winded and just leaned back to get my breath as David knew to go in for the pie shot. David was really turned on, his cock showed it. Then his actions confirmed the state he was in. He set the handheld down and went in to slurp up the pie as he jerked himself. Then he really shocked me, he sped up his strokes on himself as he turned his head and took my cock in his mouth to clean it too. I can't say his initial purpose was to suck my cock, but he did hint he wanted to sometime. By then he was jerking even faster, and let go of my cock to cum on his wife.

I have to say even though it was brief, it was a first, having a guy's mouth on my cock. They say you should try everything once, I didn't by choice, but it was OK being so short I guess. I could see that June was just blown away seeing her husband with a dick coated with both of our fluids in his mouth. I think in truth, we all three were surprised.

That evening could not have been any stranger. Just the fact that we had to act like we were new was enough. I don't know if we were successful, he did not seem suspicious. I was glad it was over and hoped it was enough for him, taking a guy's shot in his mouth was about all he left out.

I still wanted her, but not like that anymore. I wanted her solo, I wanted her to be older or me younger. If she did express deep feelings for me, I don't know how I would react. I also did not want this to have a bad effect on her marriage or life in general. I was back to not wanting to be the one to make the next contact.

It was the beginning of spring, and I was looking forward to being outside and getting my flower garden weeded, well my late wifes flowers weeded and ready for the good weather. I am not as crazy about gardening, but she loved it and I was going to keep it up in her memory. I also like the privacy that I get from the bushes, trees, and plants. By July it is a private garden, my little escape from the city.

I had given the video I shot to David and June, but I did not hear from them. Every time I watched it myself, I worried that David had regrets. If not from must sharing her, but for what he did that night to me. I told myself their whole purpose was to spice things up, maybe it worked and they are busy with each other. But why did I feel left out, and slighted with her not at least contacting me?

_______________________

I ended up talking more to the neighbor on the other side of me, but again mostly just the female of the couple, Cindy. She was even younger than June, and a full-time housewife, a lost trade. Most households can't exist without two incomes, but her husband had a better-paying job than most. The job also came with the need for him to be away on business more, and her more lonely. We had great conversations, and there was no sexual tension between us. It was not because she was not sexy, it was because I was more cautious not to get ideas about her. I was not going to find another woman like June, especially a younger one. With her, I planned on being just friends. It was much easier with her, as she normally did not sunbathe like June. I did not even have much of a clue what was under those often baggy clothes she wore.

With June and I trying to keep from letting things get out of control again, she was the perfect female to have around. The way she dresses keeps me from many temptations, and Cindy did not show anything but friendship for me. I wish I could look at her without wondering what was hidden, but I am a man. I guess I had some confidence after already having someone young as June take an interest. As we seemed to get closer, I told her some stories about my marriage life that seemed to work with June, I repeat, I am a man and a horny one. I am also curious and wanted to see what was under her clothes.

One day I intercepted her coming home alone when I was working in the yard. She had a sun dress on, and I had to look twice to make sure it was her. I talked her into having a drink, it was a hot day and invited her to my garden to have it. Once we sat down, and a couple of drinks later I had the courage I needed to compliment her on her dress, and even came up with a line. "Just when I thought you could not be any prettier, you proved me wrong. I hope you don't take this wrong, but you are one attractive young woman."

She did not blush, it was like she was waiting for a chance to say something. She said, "June had told me how charming you are, she also said you know how to make a woman feel good in more ways than one. I did not have a problem reading between those lines and figuring out what the other way was. I have seen the two of you together, and had a partial view of you two getting it on in the back yard. You were at some distance, but the fact I could see your penis so well, I knew you were hung. What I am seeing now is larger than the normal bulges I see in a guys pants, especially someone your age."

Another rum punch later I could tell they were working on her. She first told me her husband is out of town at work for a few days and asked me if I would like to have dinner with her that night, that she is lonely and needs someone to talk to. It turned out to be more than the dinner, and conversation she wanted. She was the bartender after that evening. I was the one getting drinks purposely too strong. She was in a sundress, but a more sexy one, shorter and with string shoulder straps. I don't think she would wear that in public. She bent over once on purpose to show me she had little if anything on underneath. I wondered how much June had told her about us. She had nerve, as later that evening she just came out and asked me if she could pull off my shorts and see my cock up close, since she had already seen it anyway. I was shocked, but I was getting bolder with these young women. I said, "Show me something private first, I am an old guy and I don't want to be the aggressor."

She said, I thought I already did, thought I gave you a brief view of my vagina when I bent over. Then she lifted the spaghetti straps on her sundress, then let it drop. She had nothing at all on under it, top or bottom. She was then showing me that she was not conservative down there. She had a beautiful young bald vagina, and had her clit hood pierced. I did not wait for her to make another move, I got naked right there in front of her, and then pulled her close and put her hand on my cock. Yes, it was out that I was hung, and being older I was forced to use that one edge I had over these two husbands. It is something I would have liked to have realized in my teens. I was very modest about showing it even in gym. I thought I was freakish, and had no idea girls liked big cocks, I thought that was fiction.

I decided why play childish games? She was an adult even though she was young. At first, I could feel her tiny hand as she was just barely able to wrap around it. She had this look of joy and amazement as she was squeezing it, and he finished growing stiff. She went down to her knees, and held it as she licked and put her tiny mouth over it. I looked down and saw her for the petite young beauty she is. She looked up then Cindy lifted my hard cock to show me it was as long as her head was tall. Then she started getting more serious with her licking of it, oh what a view it was. Being a young hot girl like her, I could feel every beat of my heart as she handled my manhood.

Her body was so perfect, with no flaws, no fat to be found anywhere she was a hard body! A 20-something hard body that wanted to be fucked by this old man or she would not have asked to see his cock. I just wish this cock of mine would have served me this well when I was her age. This younger generation seems to have different ideas about sex, thankfully casual sex, and big cocks are important to them.

I was so hard I felt like I was her age, I remembered those young hardons, and this one felt and looked like one. It impressed her enough that once she had my cock nice and slick she made me lay on my back. She looked like a kid who had just seen her first jungle gym on a playground, and just could not wait to climb on it, and did. She had a sexy smile on her face when she was looking down into my eyes and lowered her pussy down to my knob. She looked like she was just sitting on top of it, and she was. I could feel her opening trying to accept my knob. She was so petite she did not have enough body weight to make it penetrate her. I never had a problem like this before, so I grabbed her by her waist to help pull her down on it. She had my cock so slick that once it did, her pussy found room for almost all of it.

The look on her face was of surprise at the depth my knob achieved on entry. Her whole body quivered just from the feel of it. Then she looked back up, and her look now was so precious. She never had anyone close to my size that deep inside her she told me. She said she loved my cock, and I did not say it but I loved her tight young pussy. Her young firm breasts were right there in front of my eyes as they started to move with her strokes. I would have thought the interest that June had shown my cock would have prepared me for this, but it didn't. This was different in a lot of ways, the biggest one was that it was so sudden.

The best was yet to come, once she got done riding me she started throwing all these new positions on me. Like grabbing her leg, pulling them up so her tiny body was in a little ball with her pussy sticking out. I found out later that she was a champion Gymnast in High School and college. She started using pieces of furniture like a pummel horse or parallel bars to get into some positions then. It made me wonder if the college girls and male gymnasts did this after practice. I swear, at one point she had her right leg up, and almost behind the left side of her head. Most of these positions made her pussy handy though. I had a hard time getting my body to cooperate to fuck her in a couple that it was not. It made me think I need to take something up like Yoga for beginners.

I thought, (What did I fall into, I am so glad I did not move when my wife passed. I wonder if maybe she was looking out for me. She loved to fuck, and maybe she was watching this for old-time sake.)

She made it clear where she wanted my spunk, as I was on top of her. Her legs were tucked behind her head and her arms stretched out to keep her position. So I pumped every bit of cum I had available in her. That tiny pussy on a tiny girl was overflowing.

Once we got our breath we wrapped things up, and I went home.

I was a little disappointed I did not get her off, but I guess they say to leave them wanting more if you want them to come back, and I did.

12