Commitment Pt. 04 - The Visit

Story Info
Sally gets a surprise visting her friend.
2.2k words
4.26
1.9k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers

Sally got out of work about 4 p.m. and walked back to her apartment, changed into a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, and headed out the door. She got her car out of the garage and took the interstate to the suburbs, where Tammie and Sam lived. The traffic was not bad for this time of evening and, about 30 minutes later, she pulled off the freeway. It was only about 5:15, so she pulled into a fast-food spot and ordered a burger and a salad for supper. She finished, and looked at her watch to see that it was now about 5:45. It would only take her five minutes to reach Tammie's house from there, and Sally didn't want to just sit around. She decided to go on over and, if Tammie had not returned from whatever it was that she had to do, Sally could just wait for her on the deck in back of the house.

When Sally pulled up in front of the house, it looked deserted, but she went up to the front door anyway. As she expected, there was no answer, so she wandered around back, planning to wait on the deck. But as she climbed the stairs to the deck, she caught sight of Tammie's head through the kitchen window before she ducked down and disappeared.

"That is odd. Tammie would have answered the door if she was there, wouldn't she?" Sally thought to herself.

Sally knocked on the back door and called to Tammie.

"Tammie, are you there? Are you okay," Sally called. She tried the back door, to find it unlocked.

"Come in, I guess," Tammie said in a strange voice, as the door opened.

Sally opened the door the rest of the way and stepped into the kitchen. Tammie was sitting at the kitchen table with a half glass of water in front of her, as well as the portable phone, and she was watching a TV that was on the counter. The only thing that seemed to be out of place was the chair that Tammie was sitting in. It was a wooden, straight, high back chair, while the rest of the kitchen chairs were padded captain chairs. That chair looked out of place, and Tammie looked very pale.

"Tammie, are you okay?" Sally asked.

"Sure, but I thought that you were not going to be here before six," Tammie responded.

"Well, there was not as much traffic, so I got here quicker than I thought I would. I was going to wait on the deck for you to get home, but saw you in here," Sally explained.

Why was Tammie so jumpy, Sally wondered. If she didn't know her so well, she would have guessed that she was afraid of her.

"I'll just get the dress and leave, if that is what you want," Sally snapped.

"Sorry," Tammie replied. "I guess I am just a little jumpy. Sam was supposed to be home before you got here, but he got delayed at work. He just called and was about to leave. The dress is in a box in the bedroom closet, if you would like to get it."

Sally went through the kitchen, down the hall, and into the master bedroom. She opened the door to the walk-in closet. There were an awful lot of boxes on the shelves, and she could not tell which one the dress was in. She walked back to the bedroom door and called Tammie.

"Which box is it in?"

"I am not sure, it has been a while. You will have to do some looking, I guess."

Sally went back to the closet, but she did not really feel comfortable, rummaging in a closet that was not hers. She wondered why Tammie was not coming in to find it for her. Tammie sure was not acting normally.

After poking around for about five minutes, and still feeling uncomfortable about going through stuff in her closet, Sally went back to the kitchen.

"Tammie, I can't find it. Would you please come and show me which box it's in."

Tammie just put her head in her hands, shook her head, and turned white. In a very small voice, she replied:

"No, I can't." She almost cried.

"What's wrong?" Sally asked Tammie. "You can tell me, really,"

After a very long silence, Tammie finally said, "I can't leave this chair. Sorry."

Sally took a good look at Tammie and the chair. Maybe Sam had used the handcuff on an ankle to put her in the chair. But as Sally looked under the table, she did not see any cuffs, or rope, anywhere on Tammie. The only thing Sally noticed was that Tammie was wearing a short miniskirt, with the back of the skirt sticking out the back of the chair, rather than under her butt, as Sally's mother had taught her to sit. Sally was confused. Maybe this was part of a bondage game between her and Sam.

"I don't understand. Did Sam tell you to stay in the chair? Surely, he would not mind if you just got the dress and returned to the chair?" Sally guessed.

"No, I really can not get out of this chair," Tammie sighed.

"Why not???"

Tammie was trembling. Sally could see her hands shake as she reached down and grasped the hem of her skirt. Tammie paused, held her breath, and slowly lifted the skirt off the chair.

"What the...?" Sally stopped mid-sentence.

As the skirt raised, Sally could see her thighs slowly come into view. She had expected to see the crotch of her panties come into view, but Tammie was not wearing any panties. The neatly trimmed hair above her labia was plainly visible, but that was not what stopped Sally. There was also the glint of gold and chrome. Sally bent over to take a closer look and saw that in each of Tammie's outer labia was a thick, gold ring, with a gold ball midway along the ring. Though both of the rings was a lock, that almost filled the inside diameter of the gold rings. Also, on the lock, was a chrome ring with a short chain, that ended through an eyebolt that was in the seat of the chair.

Sally sat down, flabbergasted. She did not know what to say.

"Sam locked me to the chair while he was home for lunch. Since he took longer for lunch, that put him behind schedule this afternoon, so that is why I miscalculated when he would be home."

"How, when, what..." Sally stammered, unable to take her eyes off the sight in front of her. Finally, she recovered. "Can't we just remove the rings?"

"It is not that easy," Tammie explained. "First of all, those rings go right through one of the most sensitive parts of my body, so they will not just pull off. Second, those rings are very strong, and require a special type of pliers to spread the ring allowing the ball to be removed. But you can't get the pliers into the center of the ring, with the lock in place. And finally, that lock is a high security, pickproof lock, that Sam has the only key to. I simply cannot leave this chair."

Sally realized that, sometime during this explanation, she had grabbed the disk on her necklace and was gently rubbing it. Slowly, Sally reached around to the back of her necklace and felt for the lock that held it in place. On impulse, she slowly turned the ring so that the lock dangled beside the disk in the front.

"Oh, I see you have some special jewelry also," Tammie commented.

"Yes, but how long have you had those rings?" Sally asked.

"About a year and a half. I love them. They always have me thinking of sex. Sam really likes to play with them."

"Does... I mean, oh hell, did it hurt."

"Some, but it was also a turn on. They bothered me the first week or so but healed really fast. Why do you have the necklace?"

"Well, I...."

Sally was not sure that she wanted to tell Tammie about the deal with Paul. But Tammie had just revealed a very personal side of her and Sam's sex life, so Sally felt obligated to do the same. She also wondered what had caused her to turn her necklace and show the lock. It was probably a good idea that someone else knew about her upcoming weekend anyway, for safety's sake.

"It means that I have agreed to give myself to Paul, from 6 pm tomorrow, till noon Sunday. He says that he will make me totally helpless, more helpless than I ever have ever been in my life. I wonder...."

"What"

"If, IF he would ever do something like put rings in me," Sally worried.

"I doubt that he would do anything that would be permanent at this stage of the game. I have known Paul for a long time, and I know that you can trust him," Tammie assured Sally. "If you are going to be in Paul's control, why do you need the dress?"

"I don't know. He would not tell me. He just said to make sure that I had the dress and to pack for a weekend outdoors. Do you have any idea what he is up to?"

"None," Tammie replied.

"May I take a closer look at your rings, now that I'm not in shock."

"Well, I guess. I'm certainly not going anywhere until Sam gets home."

Sally lifted the skirt and gently examined the rings, fascinated. They were thick and centered on either side of Tammie's vagina, about a quarter of an inch in from the edge of the labia. She pulled on the two sides of the right ring, but Tammie was right, there was no way to open them without the tool. Sally also noticed the smell of excitement around Tammie, and there was even wetness on the seat of the chair. She had never thought that Tammie would do such a thing. Maybe pussy rings were not such a bad thing. If Tammie, whom she respected, could wear rings through her labia without Sally ever suspecting, then maybe being pierced was not so bad.

All these developments made Sally all that much more conscious of the neck ring she was wearing around her neck and could not remove. Should she cut the ring and forget the whole thing with Paul? That would probably ruin the whole relationship with him, and she certainly did not want that. She knew that she was in love with him. Paul had never given her any reason to distrust him.

About that time, they heard a car pull into the driveway. Just a few seconds later, Sam came into the kitchen. Tammie informed him that Sally now knew why she could not get out of the chair, and that she had come over for the dress. Sam took out a key ring from his pocket and lifted Tammie's skirt.

"Hold this for me, would you dear?" Sam handed the hem of the skirt to Sally to hold.

Sally got a good look, as Sam inserted the key in the lock and the shank sprang open. He removed the chain but left the lock through the rings. He then re-closed the lock. Sally realized that the rings and lock were now forming a type of chastity device by holding Tammie's labia closed. Once he was done, Sally released her grip on the skirt and Tammie stood up.

"There. Now you can help Sally get the dress," Sam said.

Tammie started down the hall to the master bedroom with Sally bringing up the rear. Sally noticed, however, that Tammie was very careful how she walked, not quite bringing her legs together.

When they got into the bedroom, Tammie said, "Just a minute. I really have to go pee."

She went around the corner and into the master bathroom. Sally heard something that sounded like the lock hitting the toilet seat, followed by the unmistakable sound of Tammie's bladder letting go. Soon the toilet flushed, and Tammie rejoined Sally.

"Let's find that dress, and then I had better make Sam some supper or he'll leave me in this all night, and I need to be fucked."

Sally was speechless. The dress was found, and Sally was on her way back home, but she could not get the sight of Tammie's rings, with the lock between them, out of her mind. Sally almost missed the turn off for her apartment, she was so deeply involved in her fantasies. Truthfully, Sally could not see herself ever living out these fantasies, but it did not stop her mind from thinking about it. Sally spent the rest of the evening packing for the weekend and thinking of the possibilities.

Finally, it was time for bed, and Sally realized that she had not talked to Paul all day. That was unusual but when she looked at the time, she decided that Paul might already be in bed, so she decided not to call now. For the second night, she went to bed with the necklace on. But tonight, that was the only thing she wore, for she was nude. She went to sleep and dreamed of being abducted, having her neck ring locked to the foot of a bed, and being forced to suck dick while being fucked from behind.

kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers