Commitment Pt. 03

Story Info
The Reception Things continue with the couple.
1.6k words
4.25
777
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is amazing how a simple necklace brought back such a vivid memory. But then, this was not just a simple necklace. This necklace was a gold neck-ring that had a gold disk with initials engraved on it. But while this one looked normal, it was different. The initials on it were not hers, SKE, but Paul's PLC, and more importantly, this one had two closed loops on the ends with the holes just big enough for the shank of the small lock that came with it. It was a special present from Paul, but there was a string attached. No, it was more like a rope.

If Sally accepted it, by putting it on and locking it before the reception tonight, it would mean that she had agreed to give her body to Paul for the weekend. Paul had promised to make her totally helpless and to take her to new heights. Sally was very nervous; on the one hand, the idea scared her. While she trusted Paul, this was something else. On the other hand, just the thought of being at the mercy of Paul thrilled her so much that it made her wet between the legs.

The phone interrupted her thoughts. It was Paul. He was running late and wanted her to meet him downstairs so they would not be late for the reception. He was about 15 minutes away. It was now time to make her decision. Sally put the gold ring around her neck, slid the ring around almost to the front, and picked up the small gold lock. Holding the lock upside down, she slipped the shank of the lock up, through the loop on the right side and then, turning the lock back right side up, down through the loop on the left. With a deep sigh, Sally carefully put one finger on the shank of the lock and her thumb on the bottom of the lock, then slowly squeezed. There was a snap, the lock shut, and the electricity ran down her spine and directly to her sex. There. It was done. No backing out now, though, deep in her heart, she knew that she would do it all along. The sound of the closing of the lock, without being "forced", was admitting that she wanted to be "owned".

Sally arranged the lock to the back of her neck, under her hair where it would not be visible. She quickly freshened her lipstick and grabbed her purse, and out the door she went. As she waited for the elevator to arrive, she looked at herself in the mirrored door to make sure that the lock did not show. She did not look any different, but she knew that she was different, inside, because she wore it. When she got to the lobby, Paul was just coming in the door. They embraced, and Paul reached up to Sally's neck and fingered the disk.

Paul smiled deeply and said, "Shall we go?"

Sally felt ten feet tall as they walked out to the car. The evening went very well. At first, Sally thought that all the eyes of the reception were centered on her neck, but later, she realized that no one was even aware of it. There were many women in attendance who wore similar necklaces and Sally wondered if any of theirs had a lock. Somehow, she doubted it. Throughout the entire evening, Paul treated her with the utmost respect. It was hard for Sally to realize that, in just a few days, Paul would take over her whole body. That was one of the things that she loved about Paul. In their sex life, Paul was the master and Sally the submissive but, at all other times they were both equals in the relationship. Paul could enter and leave his role as master, at will.

The reception lasted until late, and Sally had a big day at the office on Thursday, so they decided that Paul would not come up that night. On the drive to her apartment, Paul ordered her to bring some outdoor clothes with her on Friday night, as well as her old English dress.

As Sally walked into her apartment, she was thinking about what Paul had said, and trying to figure out what he had in mind for their time together. It was obvious to her that he had plans, and he had definitely noticed the necklace. What did he have planned that required outdoor clothes, and a past Halloween costume?

She continued to puzzle about it as she got ready for bed. As usual, she went to her dressing table and removed those blue topaz earrings, the rings from her fingers and, without thinking, reached under her hair to release the necklace. Her fingers encountered the lock, and she remembered that she could not take it off. She continued to undress, then slipped her nightshirt over her head. She turned off the lights and got into bed. She lay there, fingering the necklace because it felt unnatural. Sally could not remember ever wearing any jewelry to bed. She always removed it all and put it back on in the morning. Even the ring that Paul had given her, which she wore on the left ring finger, came off at night. She had probably worn earrings to bed when her ears were first pierced, but that was when she was young, and she had no memory of it.

Wearing the necklace was having an effect on her, however. She could not help thinking about how Paul would "take total control" of her on Friday night. Imagining what "total control" would be made her wet between the legs just thinking about it. Before she knew it, her right hand was in her sex, rubbing just the right spot, and her left hand was on her new necklace. It was not long before she had a massive orgasm, convulsing all around the bed, and then she promptly fell fast asleep.

In the morning, the alarm woke Sally as usual. She stumbled out of bed and went into the bathroom to relieve herself, then hopped into the shower and washed the dried juices from between her legs. As she stood toweling herself dry, she noticed the flash of light, as it reflected off the disk on the necklace, in the mirror over the sink. She thought that it looked out of place. Her body was totally nude except for the solid gold ring around her neck, and the disk dangling from it, catching the light. But she didn't have time to do much contemplating, or she would be late for work. She took her birth control and headed back to the bedroom.

She chooses a pair of slacks and a turtleneck sweater for work. She carefully arranged the neck ring over the turtleneck, making sure to place the lock in the back, where it would be covered by her hair. Normally, she wore her hair up with this sweater, but she certainly wasn't going to do that today. She grabbed her blazer, and she left the bedroom to make some breakfast, and then decided to walk to work, since it was going to be nice weather today.

As Sally was making the short walk to work, she was thinking about what she would have to do to get ready for the weekend. She remembered that she had loaned the old English costume to Tammie, so she would have to get it back tonight. Sally reached the building where she worked. She was a system analyst for a large insurance company, and she was in charge of the computer programs that provided the quotes to the agents. Today's meetings would keep her too busy to think about the coming weekend events, thankfully. About the middle of the afternoon, she decided that she should give Tammie a call to make sure she could pick up the dress. She looked up the number and dialed.

"Hello?" Tammie answered.

"Hi, Tammie, this is Sally. How are you doing today?"

"Oh, not bad, just sitting around right now," Tammie replied.

They chatted for a few minutes about small things, before Sally got to the point.

"Tammie, do you still have that costume that I lent you? The full, old fashion dress, with lacing at the shoulders and down the sleeves. You know, the one that you have to wear a strapless bra with and that shows cleavage."

"Yes, I think that it's still in the box that it came back from the cleaners in," Tammie answered.

"Well, I need it this weekend for something that Paul has planned. Can I come by after work and get it?" Sally asked.

"Aah, tonight might not be a good night," Tammie said, after a long pause.

"But I need it before Friday night. I won't stay more than a minute. I really need that dress. How about if I just run by around five," Sally suggested.

"No, that won't do!" Tammie said rather quickly.

Sally sensed that there was something that Tammie was uneasy about, but she wasn't letting Sally in on what it was.

"If you have to come, make it later," Tammie said finally.

"Okay. I'll be there at six. Okay?"

"I hope... guess that will work," Tammie said nervously.

"See you then. Goodbye." Sally hung up the phone.

She wondered why Tammie was acting so strangely. Sally had been to their house several times since that first night that Paul had introduced her to bondage. As a matter of fact, Sally and Tammie were becoming quite good friends. Sally assumed that Tammie and Sam did more than simple handcuffs. Heck, she and Paul had made it a steady item, since that fateful night a couple of months ago. But she had never asked, and Tammie had not volunteered how deep their involvement was in the scene. Sally put it out of her mind, for now, and returned to her work.