Commitment Pt. 05 - Taking of Sally

Story Info
Sally gives him control for the weekend.
3.4k words
3.96
2.5k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers

Friday dawned fresh and clear. The weather forecast was perfect for a weekend outdoors. Sally wondered just what she had let herself in for. Did she really want to go through with this?

At work, there was a major problem with one of her programs that kept Sally so busy all morning that she did not even think about the upcoming weekend. She was able to get things running and caught up, just in time for lunch. As she returned from a nice lunch with some of her co-workers, the phone rang. Sally answered the phone as she was sitting down in her chair. It was Paul.

"Are you wearing your necklace?"

"Of course. I don't have a lot of choice now, do I?" Sally retorted.

"Well, aren't we the smart one. That will cost you a punishment tonight," Paul said in a stern voice.

"What?" Sally cried.

"Listen, you be at my place between 5:30 and 6 o'clock and you had better eat before you get here. You won't be in any condition to eat, after I am done with you. Sally?"

"Yes," Sally replied meekly, looking around to see if anyone could hear the conversation that she was engaged in, or notice the effect it was having on her.

"You know that you want this. And, while I promise not to do anything permanent, there will be some pain, and you will not be in control of the situation," Paul informed her.

Sally was speechless.

"See you tonight. I don't care what you wear because you won't be wearing it for long. Pack that dress, and don't be late," Paul said, and hung up.

Sally sat there for a full minute with the phone still at her ear. She was shaking with fear and excitement. She had never felt like this before. So afraid, yet, so thrilled.

"You should be careful what you wish for dear, for you may get it," her mother used to say.

She slowly returned the phone to the cradle, but sat there, staring into space. After some time, she tried to work on a new project, but her mind kept going back to Paul's conversation, and the possibilities of the weekend. Finally, after a couple of hours of this, she gave up, cleaned off her desk and headed for the door. "What the heck, I've put in more than enough hours this week." Sometimes, having flextime was nice and she was going to take advantage of it this afternoon. She was in no mental state to perform work anyway.

She got home to her apartment and changed into some jeans and a sweater. She packed some things for outdoors and put a few things in a cosmetic bag. After she finished packing, she went to the kitchen and fixed herself a chef salad. No use in fixing anything too complicated, she reasoned. I would not enjoy it anyway. Sally's stomach felt like it was doing somersaults on its own, she was so nervous. She tried to watch TV while she ate, but her mind just kept coming back to the possibilities of this weekend. All the time, she was tugging on the neck ring and enjoying the feeling of captivity.

Once she was done with supper and the dishes were stacked in the sink, she started to load the car. She went down to the car with the first load and then returned. Looking around the apartment, she closed the curtains and made sure all the things in the kitchen were turned off. In her current state of mind, it would be very easy to make a mistake. Looking at her watch, she saw that it was five, and reasoned that it was not too early to go.

It only took about 40 minutes to reach the edge of town where Paul lived. The area was just starting to be developed, though Paul had lived here for a while. It had been such a sweet deal that he had fallen into. A large farming company bought the area from a family who retired, and their children did not want to farm. They'd bought a small house in the south, where they could be near their grandchildren. The farm co-op did not want the house, so Paul had picked it up for next to nothing. It sat about a quarter mile off the road, next to a large creek, or small river, depending on the season. The surrounding ten acres was filled with trees and gullies that were not worth clearing for farming, so they had been included with the house. That made the house a very private area. Paul had spent most of the money on the house, fixing it up.

Sally turned off the two-lane highway onto a paved country road. She noticed that there were several new houses being started in the area. Soon, she approached a strip of trees that marked where the creek met the road, and she slowed down. Just before the bridge, she turned into a one-lane gravel driveway that led to the house. Before long she had lost sight of the road in her mirror, as the driveway wound back and forth next to the creek. The driveway widened out, and she could see the house and yard. About an acre had been cleared for the house. She parked on the side of the house and, as she got out of the car, Paul came around from the back of the house to greet her. They had a long hug and Paul easily lifted her off the ground, which brought a squeal from Sally. He silenced her squeals with a kiss. Paul helped her with her stuff, into the house through the kitchen.

"I just finished eating and I need to clean up," Paul said.

"Well, I'll be glad to help you," Sally offered.

"I think you just want to get started with your adventure," Paul teased.

"Maybe."

It did not take long before the work in the kitchen was completed.

"Follow me," Paul ordered, as he left the kitchen.

Sally followed him, through the dining room, across the hall, and into the den where Paul had a home office set up. As they walked into the room, Sally saw that in the center of the room was a card table with a single chair at it. On the table were some blank pages, and there was a camcorder set up on a stand facing the table. There were, also, two photo lights set up, pointed at the table in the center of the room.

"Honey, I love you and you know that you don't have to go through with this, don't you?" Paul said, as he turned to her and stroked her cheek gently.

"I love you too, and I want to," Sally answered, as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation of his touch.

"Okay then," Paul said, suddenly turning very businesslike. "Take a seat at the table."

Sally opened her eyes, walked around to the far side of the table facing the camera, and sat down. As she did so, she could now see that the paper lying on the table was not blank but was just lying face down. Sally could only see the outline of Paul as he went behind the camera, because she had to look past those bright lights. Soon, the red light started to flash on the front of the camera to show that it was recording.

"Okay, now then," Paul started. "First of all, I want to ask you. Are you here of your own free will without any promise, payment, or other influence?" Paul's voice was very serious.

"Yes, I am here of my own free will. I have not been coerced in any way," Sally answered.

"Then would you please turn the paper over and read it aloud."

Sally started to read.

"I, Sally Kay Edwards, do here by give myself to Paul L. Chapman, for the period starting at 6 p.m. local time, today, till noon, two days hence. A period of 42 hours total. During that time, Paul may do anything he likes with me, so long as it is not reasonably likely to cause permanent physical injury, or permanent changes, to my body. I am aware of the risks that, while not intended, are possible and that may cause a permanent injury. I am of normal health currently and have no medical or psychological problems. I realize that there is a danger of psychological trauma, from actions that might take place during this time. I further realize that, once this agreement has been signed, I forfeit any ability to cancel the agreement. I do hereby give Paul permission to ignore any requests or pleas made by me or on my behalf. I am aware that this is being recorded, in order to establish that I am entering into this agreement with full knowledge, consent, and am not under duress to sign."

Sally finished reading, took a big breath and, before she could chicken out, picked up the pen and signed the paper. She then held the paper up to the camera.

Paul turned off the camera and put it away. He picked up the paper and locked it in a filing cabinet. He then folded up the card table and ordered Sally to stand up, so he could remove the chair that she had been sitting in. This left the center of the room open, with the lights still shining on her.

Looking at his watch, Paul announced, "Well, it is 6 o'clock. Time to get started, right?"

Sally instinctively looked at her own watch and saw that it was, indeed, exactly 6 o'clock.

"Okay," Sally said as she started to bite her lower lip, nervously. What had she gotten herself into? It was so formal; the paper, the camera, the way Paul was acting. It just was not normal. It was so formal, so official. Paul took a position behind the lights, so he was again, just a shadow to Sally.

"Now, there will be several stages to this weekend," Paul began. "The first of these stages will be the removal of all of your defenses. This will be followed by your surrendering yourself and making you as helpless as possible. While I would like to leave you in that position for the entire weekend, that is not practical and might be a hazard. There will be several other stages to the weekend, but I will not tell you about those in advance. Just remember, the paper you just signed allows me to place you in each of these phases completely against your will. You will do as I say! Now the first step is to remove your protection, so those shoes are used to protect your feet and the socks are to protect your feet from rubbing on the shoes. Remove them both."

Sally was so scared that she was shaking. What had she gotten herself into? She was shaking so hard that the first time she tried to stand on one leg to untie her shoe, she almost fell on her face. She had to put her foot back down and lean over to untie the shoe. Her hands were shaking so much that she had trouble performing that action as well. Soon, she felt the carpet under her bare feet, and had placed the shoes and socks to the side.

"Now, that shirt of yours is to protect your body from the elements," Paul continued. "Remove it!"

Slowly, Sally grabbed the bottom of her sweater and slowly lifted it to reveal a small, innie, belly button, in the middle of a perfectly flat stomach. Continuing, soon the white bra she was wearing came into view, covering her magnificent tits. Finally, she was relieved, as the sweater blocked the lights that were shining in her eyes. But as she continued, the sweater pulled over her head and she blinked as the lights returned. She looked to see Paul's expression as she pulled her arms from the sleeves and folded the sweater, but she could not see his face at all. It was like she was on display, just for his amusement. Just the thought of this made her nipples harden, under the smooth white material of her bra.

"Your jeans serve the same purpose, remove them!"

Sally unbuttoned the jeans and lowered the zipper. She then hooked her thumbs inside the material, careful not to catch her underwear. Moving her hands outward, to the side of her hips, she pushed the jeans down over her hips to reveal her thong, black underwear. Not a hair peeked out from the edges of the very small triangle that was all that was left to cover her now dripping pussy. She had taken special care to trim it, earlier in the week, so any irritation would be gone before this weekend and she had chosen her smallest thong, in hopes of pleasing Paul. But she was disappointed that she could not see his reaction, just the blaze of lights. She continued to push the jeans down until they were at her ankles when she, one at a time, lifted her feet to step out of them.

Paul was marveling at the sight of her body. It was so perfect, not a thing he would improve. He was very appreciative of the way her breasts swayed as she was bent over, removing her jeans. Once she had straightened, and put her jeans aside, it was time to continue.

"Now, jewelry serves no purpose here so remove it."

Sally unfastened the latch on the band of her watch, allowing the band to expand, and removed the watch from her wrist. Next, she reached up to her right ear and removed the nut from the back of the post earring she wore. She drew the post out of the hole in her lobe. This process was repeated on the left side, and then she did not know what to do. Did he want her to remove the neck ring? But how could she? Or was it exempt. As she put her hand to her neck, the key landed at her feet. She bent over to pick it up, giving Paul another wonderful look at her breasts. Sally fumbled with the lock because she had to insert the key by feel. She could not bend her head down enough to look at the lock. She got the lock undone, and removed the neck ring, for the first time in three days. She immediately missed the feeling of it against her neck.

"While your bra has some function, to support your lovely breasts, I think that you can do without it, and it would protect your nipples from my hands. Remove it!" Paul ordered.

Sally blushed at the compliment. She slowly slid each strap down her arms. Her breasts though, while much more than a mouth full, were firm enough to hold their shape and did not change at all as the support was removed. Sally lowered the bra and slid the back around to the front so she could undo the catch. She removed it and dropped it on the pile of clothes. She was self-conscious and crossed her arms in front of her tits.

"Drop your arms to your sides, NOW!" Paul ordered.

She complied, and Paul marveled at the sight before him. For Sally had truly beautiful tits. They measured 36 C, if you took the time to measure. They were symmetrical and had enough firmness that the nipple pointed straight out. Her areolas were the size of half-dollars, and the nipples were the size of M&M's and, right now, were hard as erasers. Paul could tell that all this was having an effect on Sally.

"Okay, remove the panties."

Without much additional fanfare, Sally hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong panties and dropped them to the floor. She stepped out of them and added them to the pile with a flick of her toes. Now she stood in the bright lights in front of Paul with nothing that she was not born with. She had never felt so terribly vulnerable, with nothing to protect her or hide any of her features. She was trembling all over with fear and excitement. Scared, open, sexiness and horniness; so many different emotions, all at once.

"Turn around slowly."

Paul's voice suddenly interrupted Sally's thoughts. She complied and could feel Paul's eyes boring into her skin, from all angles, as she spun on her left heel. Once she had completed her turn, she did not know what to do. Paul came out from behind the lights carrying a small bag, which he placed on the floor at Sally's feet, before stepping back.

"Open the bag and put what you find inside on," Paul said gently.

Sally opened the bag and, at first, brought out what she thought were handcuffs. But these were larger and had 18 inches of chain between the cuffs. She stared at them for a minute and started put a cuff to her wrist, when she heard Paul say:

"They go on your ankles, dear."

So that is why they are bigger, she thought. Well, here goes, and locked, first one cuff around her right ankle, followed shortly by the left. She had to close them almost all the way to fit her slender ankles. They were cold against her bare skin and the chain rattled against the floor if she moved her feet at all.

"With that, you have given me your ability to run away. You have removed all your protections, and now, by putting on these restraints, you are giving control of your body to me. Now, continue."

Sally reached into the bag and pulled out a thick leather belt that was 2 inches wide and had a large ring sewn into the leather. Sally put this around her waist and found that the last hole would not be tight on her waist, but also, was not loose enough to fit over her hips.

"Put the buckle in the back," Paul instructed.

Sally complied, and the steel ring was centered on her belly, just below her navel. She reached into the bag and pulled out the last item. Now this, she knew about. Standard handcuffs. She did not stop, for fear of losing her nerve, but pushed the hasp open and gently closed it securely around her left wrist. She opened the other cuff and suddenly realized the purpose of the belt. She put the open cuff through the ring in the belt. It barely fit, and once closed, would not be able to fit back through the ring. Sally locked the cuff on her right wrist and sighed. There was nothing she could do now. She pulled at the unyielding cuffs to see how much movement she had. Not much.

"Thank you, Sally. I accept the gift of your bound body for my pleasure," Paul announced, turning off the lights.

Sally noticed that the room grew noticeably colder without the lights on and started to shiver. She tried to lift her hands to her face, but they stayed stubbornly at her waist. Every movement Sally made was accompanied by the sounds of metal on metal as the cuffs, chains, and rings rubbed against each other. Paul took a hold of her right arm and guided her toward the door. Sally was glad that he had a good hold on her, for she found just simple walking strange. The chain between her ankles made walking interesting. While the length of the chain allowed her to take normal steps, each step, however, caused the cuff to twist on her ankle. As she got used to moving, she learned to take smaller steps, so the cuffs did not twist so much. But no matter what she did, the chain would clatter on the floor as she moved a foot from behind to the front. This made quite a racket with each step.

She also found it difficult to keep her balance. Normally, her arms would counteract the movement of her feet. Now, with her hands essentially welded to her navel, she felt out of control. With each step she would naturally pull her elbow back, which would try to pull her wrist against the cuff. This kept Sally constantly aware of her captivity. This was more exciting than she had hoped.

kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers