Common Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I've always been," Jess admits. "But I couldn't admit it. I guess I thought if I could find a boy I liked, it meant I wasn't gay. It didn't work. Looking back, it seems like I was willing to try any guy my parents approved of. That's how I ended up with Sam."

"What happened to him anyways?" Joe asks.

"I don't know, and I don't care to find out, to be honest. Lauren was right about him. The more I thought about her saying we're common law married, the more it seemed like an act of love. So I broke up with Sam, told my parents we're married, and confessed nine years worth of feelings. All in the same evening." Her face pale a little bit at the magnitude of what she'd done, but I reassured her with a kiss on the cheek.

"What about you Lauren?" Whitney asks me. "You've hardly said anything."

I shrug. "I think I'd always had feeling too, but it took Jess kissing me for them to make any sense. We've been operating like a married couple for years anyways, now we just sleep in the same bed. I suppose my hatred of Sam was partially rooted in jealousy, aside from the fact that he just generally sucked."

"Oh yeah, we sure do a lot of sleeping," Jess teases me, causing me blush hard.

"You two are too cute," Whitney comments. "No like, seriously, it's too much, tone it down or I'll have to call the love police on you." The whole table laughs, and I feel a deep sense of contentment fall over me. This is how it's supposed to be. Jess and I, in love, and spending time with our friends.

"So, what's next for you then?," Joe asks us. "You're technically already married, and live together."

Jess looks to me for support, and I nod. "Well," she responds. "We still think we want to have a ceremony. We kinda proposed? Re-proposed? To each other Saturday night. You all will be invited of course," she gestures at our friends as I nod along. "But we're not sure about our parents."

I squeeze Jess's elbow in support. I know it couldn't have been easy, essentially cutting off contact with her mom like she had.

"You told them already?"

"Well, I kind of had to, what with declaring Lauren and I are married and storming out of their house... Lauren hasn't though."

I sigh. There's no reason it should be a problem, my mom's always been open and accepting, but it still gives me nerves to think about. "I'll bring it up the next time she calls," I promise Jess. "I think it'll be fine."

"Your mom is great," Jess add. "And your dad always listens to her. I think it'll be fine."

Chapter 14 -- Lead and Follow

Walking home later that night, Jess seemed extra energetic, and mere moments after the door had closed, she pushes me up against the wall and kissed the ultra sensitive spot below my ear.

I gasp, my knees going weak, heat flooding through my body. "I love how I can turn you on," she whispers in my ear. I moan as she slips her hands down, and cups my ass. "I love how good I can make you feel," she continues. I can't reply with anything but heavy breathing.

She pulls her hands back up, and caresses my face before kissing me deeply. I moan around her tongue as she plunders my mouth. How does she do this to me? It's like I have no control over my body when she touches me! And the crazy thing is, I really enjoy this side of Jess. I like having no control, I like letting her have her way with me. I could never resist her before, and now I have even less control.

She pulls back, and gives me a tender smile, tracing the outline of my lips with her thumb. I have another chance, so I take it, and open my mouth. Her face goes from tender to heated, and she gently presses my tongue down with her thumb. At the same time, her other hand works into my jeans, and her fingers slip inside of me.

Her two hands work inside of me, and I've never felt more... possessed in my entire life. It feels right.

Her fingers curl up, and my orgasm takes my breath away. It's the most powerful feeling I've ever had, completely overwhelming my mind. I shudder and shake as an inferno of pure ecstasy rages inside me. My world goes black.

I come to, slumped on the floor, Jess looking down at me with a mixture of pride and concern. "You okay babe?" She asks softly.

I look up at her. She really is so beautiful. "I've never... Jess, you're unbelievable!"

Concern intensifies in her eyes, and I reach and and grasp her hand to stay her fears. "Jess, what I meant to say was, I love you so fucking much, and I've never come so hard in my life!"

Her smile is back, and her eyes are twinkling as she helps me back up. "So you don't mind that I, uh, kinda just went a little dominatrix there?"

"No, I loved it!" I turn beet red as I realize what I've just admitted. "I guess I'm a bit submissive..." I drop my head down out of embarrassment.

She pulls my chin up and kisses me soundly. "Well, I'm apparently a bit dominant, so I think we're a perfect pair."

She leads me into our bedroom, and peels off the dress she's wearing, revealing incredibly sexy lingerie beneath. I lustfully take in her body as I'm pushed down onto our bed. She straddles me. "And now it's my turn."

I'm more than happy to comply. I kiss every part of her body that she gives me access to, especially around her boobs. I love hearing the noises she makes as I suck on her nipples, and I'm more than rewarded this time around.

Eventually, she pulls back, and slips off her panties. "Lauren, can we uh, try something?"

I sit up a bit to see her thoroughly blushing. "What's up love?"

"Can I sit on your face?"

Heat rushes through me as a mental image blooms through me of Jess on top of me, receiving pleasure, yet totally in control. "Yes please!"

It's better than I thought it'd be. Not only do I get to taste Jess as completely as I'd like, I get to watch her beautiful face twist in pleasure as I do it. She comes hard when I suck on her clit, and I keep going to extend her orgasm as long as possible.

It's a heavenly vision, my Jess quivering and moaning in ecstasy on top of me, and the cuddling after is just as good. Her body pressed up against my back fills my with a warmth that's not just physical.

"You know what's crazy?" I think out loud. "Four days ago I was worried I might never see you again, and now we're having crazy hot sex and I'm happier than I've ever been. I didn't even know I liked girls last week!"

She snuggles me closer, kissing the back of my head. "It's been quite the week, hasn't it babe? I love you so much it's hard to believe, but you're made me the happiest girl in the whole world."

"The world?"

She kisses the back of my head again. "The world."

I roll over and kiss her lightly. "I love you, Jess."

"I love you too Lauren."

Chapter 15 -- Come out, come out, redux

I gulp nervously as my phone lights up. "You'll be okay babe," Jess squeezes my hip. I snuggle up to her more before answering the phone.

"Hi mom."

"Hi honey, how are you?" We don't talk much. Between teaching, volunteering, and her book club, she rarely has time to talk.

"I'm good, mom. Really good, actually."

"Oh?," she replies. "I take it the 'jerkbag problem' has been resolved?" Jess snickers a little, and I'm glad she has a sense of humor about Sam.

"You could say that. They've broken up."

"I'm glad! I've always thought she deserved better. But that doesn't sound like everything?" Jess smiles gently, and squeezes my hip again.

I take a deep breath. "No, it's not. I, uh, well," I lose my voice as I try to say the words.

"What is it, honey? You can tell me anything."

"I think I'm gay, Jess and I are technically married, andwe'resleepingtogether." Not exactly how I wanted to say it. My face burns as blood rushes up. There's silence on the other end of the line for a moment.

"Oh honey, that's a lot to unpack. But I'm happy for you." Relief courses through me at the words. "Is Jessica with you right now?"

"Hi Mrs. Wright," Jess pipes up.

"Hello Jessica. If I heard my daughter correctly, I'm now somehow your mother in law, so the least you can do is call me Helen. How did that happen anyway?"

I explain the whole story, with Jess providing interjections. I'm surprised, but not shocked that Jess's parents thought she should cut me off, nor that Sam had been calling me gay slurs, given my last interaction with him. I am surprised that her parents thought I'm a golddigger though. I've never willingly let her pay for anything, we'd always split when possible.

"Wow honey, that's quite the sequence of events. I'm happy for you though. Both of you."

"Thanks mom."

"Thanks Mrs-Helen."

"Sooooo, you're not surprised?"

"Lauren dear, even if it wasn't obvious that you two have always been exceptionally close, I had noticed growing up that you were always paying more attention to the pretty girls than the handsome boys, if you get my drift."

I turn a little red, and Jess giggles, although she makes it up to me with a kiss on the cheek. "How come you were able to tell and I couldn't?"

"Sometimes it's easier to see from the outside honey. Although I did expect us to be having this conversation perhaps a few years earlier."

"Better late than never!," Jess pipes up with a smile.

I nuzzle into her. "Better late than never indeed."

I can practically hear the smile on my mom's face as she bids us goodbye. "Now you two lovebirds take care, and if you need any help planning the ceremony call me. I love both of you."

Chapter 16 -- Falling into a rhythm

I hold Jess close as we sway to the music in our little living room. I lay my head on her shoulder, and think about our life together. It's our '9th anniversary' as Jess puts it -- nine years since she walked into our dorm room and took possession of my heart, even if it took me a long time to figure it out.

The song ends, and I stand on my tiptoes to kiss my beautiful lover. "We're getting married tomorrow, love," I whisper in her ear. She shivers delightfully, but doesn't let me have the last word.

"We already are married babe."

"You know what I mean." I lay my head on her shoulder again, as another song starts. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Jess."

She kisses the top of my head, and I relax further into her, letting her lead me gently back and forth. It's been two months since coming out, and I've never been happier. There's been a few gross bigots here and there, but on the whole, we haven't really been bothered.

Even if we had, our love would get us through. It's incredible how much I love Jess, and sometimes I regret that we hadn't figured it out earlier. She always reminds me though, we weren't ready, and to be happy that we're together now. How'd she get so wise?

"I got an email from Sam today," she whispers softly. "It wasn't a nice one." I feel myself clench up at the mention of her ex. "He thought he could scare me by threatening to tell my workplace that we're gay."

I relax again. "Idiot." I know full well Jess has multiple pictures of us on her desk at her work, and had even had one before we became official.

"Nothing will ever make me ashamed of you, Lauren. I don't know how I can ever repay you for making me so happy." I lean up to kiss her again.

"You don't have to, love. But if you insist, I can think of a few ways."

She takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom. I let her lead me through our love making, and it's absolute bliss.

We cuddle our way to sleep. Just an average Tuesday night for us, complete happiness.

Chapter 17 -- Forever and always

Jess is absolutely beautiful as she walks down the aisle. Her dress brings out her amazing figure, but my eyes are locked onto her face. Her eyes are sparkling as she meets me at the gazebo, and my eyes start watering.

"Oh Jess," I whisper as she takes my hand. "You're so beautiful." I know my mom, Whitney, Dean, Joe, and many of our acquaintances as well, but I have eyes only for her.

"Lauren, you're magnificent," she whispers back, a wide smile plastered over her face.

The officiant goes through the start of the ceremony, but I'm not listening to him, I'm lost in Jess's eyes. She squeezes my hands as it comes to my turn for vows.

"Jess, I promise to be here for you, to love you with all my heart, and to be your number one supporter. You're the love of my life, and I'm so grateful the I can be with you."

"Lauren, I promise to be here for you, to love you with all my heart, and to be your number one supporter. You're the love of my life, and I'm glad that I can finally admit that out loud."

"Lauren, Jessica, you may now kiss to seal this union."

Our kiss is like every other one we've ever had: absolutely fantastic. I melt into my best friend, my lover, my wife, and the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"I love you," she whispers in my ear.

"I love you too.