All Comments on 'Community Braai'

by Sunadmire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErilogicaErilogicaabout 2 years ago

750 words doesn't do the story justice. Maybe include a report back when Mandla collected the relish, and drove his dick into her virgin anus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An Afrikaans person must have written this. Ive never heard another language use a word so unique as an old fashioned boere braai 😁🤣

MrBlaqdickMrBlaqdickalmost 2 years ago

Wayne is an English name, a Johan or Hercus or Jaco would have done justice. Good story though

CockyTsotsiCockyTsotsiover 1 year ago

Compact, hot action. I'd love to read the full story, including the part where he returned for the relish.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I had a similar experience. We were caravaning and I noticed this young athletic black man, sharing their caravan with his parents.

I worked up a fantasy of him banging me, never expecting it to happen. Then my parents sent me to the shared scullery to clean up after supper. Karabo saw my heavy load and offered to help. He had me in the scullery...

StagOfMzansiStagOfMzansi2 months ago

750 words are not enough to do the story justice, but full of action none-the-less.

Nice introduction to 'Amanda's seconds'.

SunadmireSunadmire2 months agoAuthor

Thank you for sharing your personal experience Anonymous.

CockTsotsi, I'm torn between limiting my Mandla works to 750, and expanding them. I currently favoring the 750 word option.

Stag of Mzansi - I'm glad that you've read and enjoyed both stories. I didn't plan to do it, but was thinking of a third interaction between the two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSunadmire@Sunadmire
Love to read hot stories with some drama. Got going on a few stories. I try to give it a South African flavour, while keeping it relevant to the international audience. If you like my stories, give it a high score. Enjoy.