Community Cougar Too

Story Info
A cougar's second outing.
2.3k words
4.28
7.2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 11/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausi101
Ausi101
27 Followers

**Author's Note: This is the second story I have written from the female perspective - hopefully, it is credible. It is a follow-up to a story I submitted in 2022 called 'Community Cougar' (if you want to re-read it). This story is long, since I don't believe it justifies a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" approach and is not edited by a third party. I hope you enjoy it.**

A couple of months ago, my next-door neighbours' son, Andy, and his friend, Damien, introduced me to a new occupation - community cougar. Since then, I have had many opportunities to ride the young studs from the local university, mostly on word of mouth 'recommendations'. This is my story of my second adventure which was my first time with Josh, another of Andy's good friends.

For those unfamiliar with me [see Community Cougar], I'll tell you a little bit about me. My name is Julie Robinson ('Jules' to my friends and lovers), married, in my early 50s, about 5'6 with still firm 36C breasts, medium length auburn hair and green eyes. I keep myself firm, fit, and athletic by jogging and the occasional gym workout; I can now add hard sex to that list.

My husband, Steve, and I have been married for 30 years. Over time our sex life has become stale, boring, and almost non-existent. We fuck maybe twice a month and, honestly, he just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Andy and Damien reawakened my sexual mojo in our garden gazebo one summer afternoon when we had a glorious threesome. The day after my introduction to young, strong cocks and threesomes, courtesy of Andy and Damien, I was having my morning coffee and getting increasingly horny remembering how their big cocks pummelled into me and how they tasted. I was absentmindedly stroking my pussy and tickling my clit at the memories.

Steve had left for work and I was deciding about going back to my bed and finishing myself off with my dildo when there was a knock at the front door. I pulled my short, kimono-style housecoat closed, ran my fingers through my hair and hoped that I looked respectable, even without makeup, as I answered the knock. When I opened the door I took in the visage of a young, athletic-looking man who looked nervous to be standing there. I recognised him from the day before.

"Hi. Josh, isn't it?" I asked, putting on my best smile.

"Yeah, that's right."

Without finding out why he was here (although I could guess) I asked, "Why don't you come in and relax a little? There is a rule here of no shoes in the house, so you'll have to take them off. Would you like a drink? I'm just finishing off my coffee."

As he accepted the invitation and stepped past me, I had the opportunity to discreetly check him out. I had only a brief time yesterday to appreciate his charms. He stood about 6' flat, had short blonde hair and a muscular build. He looked strong without being the bodybuilder type. I already knew that he had an impressive cock if yesterday's look was anything to go by.

"This is going to be fun," I silently mused as I walked into the kitchen to pour some coffee. I also took the opportunity to loosen up my housecoat a bit to show off some cleavage. I was also acutely aware that I wasn't wearing any panties.

"I hope you like it strong," I smilingly said as I handed him a mug of steaming coffee.

He was visibly nervous as he accepted the drink and took a seat on the lounge. I sat beside him, and I was pleased to note a mighty bulge was pushing out the front of his jeans. He was shaking a little under my gaze. It was taking all my willpower to stop myself from jumping on him there and then; I decided to seduce him some more.

"Now what brings you here? Shouldn't you be at uni?" I asked innocently.

"Uh, Ms Robinson," he began. "It's semester break. I just want to apologise for bailing on you yesterday. It was rude, especially when you were so nice." I felt my nipples hardening and some dampness between my legs as I watched him trying not to stare at my boobs.

"Call me Jules," I reminded him. "You didn't have to come all the way over here to tell me that," I said as I shifted my position and spread my legs just a bit so that my housecoat slid up to barely cover my pussy and its neatly trimmed bush. "You don't have to apologise, but it is nice to meet a polite young man who doesn't follow the 'bros before hoes' philosophy. I hope you're as considerate with your girlfriend."

He took a large swig of his coffee before he asked, "What do you mean?"

I decided to be blunt and boldly stated, "Well ... there are a few things. For example, when you're having sex, I hope you let her cum first. It's only polite."

I watched with amusement as his bulge noticeably twitched in response to my comment. I decided to up the ante.

"I've noticed you staring at my boobs. Do you want to see more?" I asked seductively. When he hesitated, I added, "Don't worry. My husband has gone off to work and there is no-one else here."

"Um ... yes, please," he managed to get out.

"Let's make a deal. Let me see those beautiful abs of yours that I saw yesterday, and you can see mine," I said.

I moved closer to him and began to pull his T-shirt up over his head. I admired his almost hairless chest and reached over to rub my hand over his muscles.

"You are so cute," I told him. "Now, for your viewing pleasure ..."

My voice trailed off as I untied the belt of my housecoat and shucked it off my shoulders. My nipples were rock hard and pointing straight at Josh. I grabbed my boobs and thrust them out.

"I think my boobs are one of my best features. What do you think, Josh? Not bad for an old broad, eh?"

"Wow! Jules, you are so pretty," he enthused. At last, his confidence had returned. "Can I touch them?"

"You can do what you like, but is that all you want to do? I'd like you to kiss them and lick my nipples."

Josh leaned over and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before bending his head down and made oral love to my heaving breasts. Much as this felt nice, my dripping pussy was crying out for attention too. After about a minute of him lavishing my breasts with licks and kisses, I knew that I wanted Josh's cock in me ... now!

"Thanks, Josh, this is nice," I whispered as I lifted his head off my boobs. "Now, why don't you strip off and relax? Let me do the rest."

I slid to the floor and knelt in front of him, intent on seeing what he had hidden inside his jeans.

He stood up, unzipped his jeans and in one motion pulled both them and his boxers down to mid-thigh. His stiff cock sprang out at me, and I could see that the uncircumcised head was already leaking some clear precum. After he had totally removed his pants, I was filled with lust and reappraised his appearance. He looked like a statue of some Greek god - only with a much bigger cock, which I judged to be about the same size as Andy. As I grabbed his pole tightly, Josh began to softly moan.

"Let's take this into the bedroom," I said as I stood up, still gripping his wonderful cock. "We can get more comfortable there."

I loosened my grip slightly as I led him to the bedroom. Once there, I pushed him hard onto the mattress and then climbed on top and got into a 69 position with my knees each side of his head.

In a voice dripping with lust and thoughts of what was to come, I said, "I assume that you have watched enough porn to know at least the basics of how to eat pussy. I want you to eat mine now. Enjoy your brunch." Then I added playfully, "I'll try not to suffocate you."

As I felt his tongue lapping up the wetness of my pussy, I went to work on his cock. I lightly gripped his balls in one hand and the other followed my tongue as I licked up and down the length and across the tip, savouring the taste of his precum. As I manipulated his balls, more precum started leaking out of his cock. As I was swallowing it down, Josh started groaning again.

The vibrations of his tongue and mouth on my pussy and clit were incredible. It was like my own personal vibrator, on a high setting. I was building up to an orgasm already and the sensations I was feeling set me off. I rode out my orgasm over Josh's face and he continued to lap up my excess juices which were now flowing freely.

"God, I hope I don't drown him," I thought.

I also didn't know how much self-control Josh had - I had brought him to the brink a couple of times now and I hoped that he wouldn't explode in my hand before I had a chance to feel his wonderfully had cock jammed in my pussy. It was time to fuck him.

I lifted myself off his face and moved around until I sat lightly on him in a 'cowgirl' position. I looked at his face glistening with a film of my pussy juice covering most of it. He was looking at me, like a little lost puppy with widened eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me, Josh?" I asked with a smile. I gave his cock a couple of strokes to coax out a little more pre-cum as I continued, "Because I want you to fuck me. But if you don't want to, that's okay."

"No ... I mean yes. Yes ... please ... let ... me ... fuck ... you ... Jules." Josh responded through gritted teeth. He was just holding on.

There was no need for lubricant as I gripped his cock tightly and pushed the head into my waiting orifice. I released my hold and let gravity take over and his cock slid in slowly inch by inch until our pubes meshed together. I had never felt so full. Josh reached up and started groping my breasts.

"Yes, Josh. That feels so good. Squeeze my nipples. Feel how hard they are," I encouraged him as I could feel another orgasm building up inside me.

I lifted myself slightly and then started a slow bouncing rhythm up and down over his young, hard body. I bent my head and kissed him as the combined feelings of his hard cock deep inside me and his strong but soft fingers pinched my nipples exquisitely caused another orgasm to hit me like a thunderbolt.

"Aaahhh ....," was all I could scream in release.

I gripped Josh's strong shoulders and told him, "Oh Josh, you made me cum again. Let's switch places."

We rolled over together with him still buried deep inside me. Once settled in this new position, Josh began thrusting in and out in earnest.

After about five thrusts he slowed down slightly before announcing, "Jules, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum away, baby," I replied.

"Uhh ... aaahhh ... ffuucckkk..." Josh grunted.

He pulled out and great gushes of cum splashed across my stomach and breasts. He rolled off me and collapsed beside me, catching his breath. I scooped some of his cum up in my hand and fed myself. After repeating the action a couple of times, I licked my hand clean and savoured the taste of young cum.

I leaned over and kissed him again.

"Thanks, Josh. That was just what I needed. You were amazing. Was it as good for you?" I complimented him.

"Uh huh," Josh replied. "Yes. And, Jules, you were amazing yourself."

"Have you got your breath back yet? We need to clean up. Let's hit the shower," I said, once again taking charge.

Under the warm, refreshing spray Josh hardened up again. I pushed him back against the wall and knelt in front of him. He was rigid as I took him in my mouth. He grabbed the spigot with one hand and put the other one on the back of my head. I took my time sliding his length down my throat but couldn't get the entire lot in without choking. I persisted as he moaned his appreciation.

"Mmmm ... Jules, this is incredible. You are amazing ... " His voice trailed off as he relaxed and enjoyed the sensation. After a few minutes of me sucking for my life on his long, strong cock, he warned me that he was going to cum again.

I held his cock in my mouth and shoved a finger into his sphincter. He exploded another load down my throat. It wasn't as big as the previous one, but still filled my mouth to overflowing. I slid his cock out of my mouth and he took it in his hand and shook the last of his load over my tits. I opened my mouth to show him I was a 'swallower' as he smiled and rested against the wall.

"Wow!" was all he could muster.

We finished washing each other and then dried each other off.

After he was redressed, he asked if he could visit again.

"Sure," I said. "Just leave your number and I'll give you a call some time, if your girlfriend doesn't mind sharing."

As I kissed him goodbye at the door, I started to wonder what Andy was doing that afternoon.

"It's going to be good being a cougar," I thought happily to myself.

Ausi101
Ausi101
27 Followers