Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earlier tonight. I told you I didn't shower. It's because I walked in on someone."

"Who?"

Kayla lowered her voice even further. "Nick."

Chloe looked confused. "Ok? And?"

"Chloe! He was like butt naked. I saw everything. I saw his dick."

"Kayla! We're in a church!" Chloe scolded her.

Kayla sighed. "It's not a church. But anyways. Chloe, I saw his penis and it was... It was huge. The biggest I've ever seen."

"And that's why you woke me up at 1AM?"

Kayla playfully smacked her with her pillow. "No, but... I can't stop thinking about it. I just wanted to tell you, that's all."

Chloe reached over and ran her fingers through Kayla's hair. "Kayla, honey. I am so happy you saw a big snake tonight. But can I please go to bed now?"

Kayla smiled. "Sure. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Chloe rolled over and closed her eyes. As she waited for sleep to return to her, she too pictured Nick in the bathroom. She pictured him having a very large penis. It was an image she eventually fell asleep to.

--------------

"Good mornin, good mornin! We've talked the whole night through. Good mornin, good mornin, to you!"

The sound of Father Chris walking the halls of the parish center could be heard throughout the building. Nick sat up in his cot and checked his phone. 7am. The room slowly came to life as the other four boys gradually woke up. It smelled like a foul gym locker room with five boys crammed into one small Catholic School classroom.

Nick couldn't remember the last time he woke up willingly at 7AM. He missed every early class he was enrolled in.

"Boys, morning bathroom time starts now, fellas!" Father Chris beckoned from the hall. "Fifteen minutes for you guys until the girls get to use it!"

"This is gonna get really old, really fast," said Nick to the room. A boy next to him nodded silently in agreement.

After Nick finished brushing his teeth, he rounded the corner headed back to his room. In the hallway, he passed Chloe and Kayla. "Hey guys," he said as he made sure to make eye contact with Kayla. She blushed and looked away. "Hey," she responded softly. Nick was almost positive she looked down at his crotch area for a brief moment. He checked to see how he looked. A sizeable bulge was visible under his boxer shorts. 'Good thing,' he said to himself.

Father Chris was posting a sign on the wall next to the boys' room door. "Group assignments, fellas! Get ready for a great day!" Nick was the first to check the list and sure enough, he was in Group 1. The other two names under his:

Kayla

Chloe

The two hottest girls on the trip by far were in a group with him! After last night and this morning, the trip from hell was starting to sound a lot better.

"Go Group 1!" Nick heard a familiar voice from behind him. He turned to see Kayla and Chloe standing there, reviewing the roster. Chloe sighed, disappointed. She didn't think Nick was taking the trip seriously and was worried he'd slack off at the work site.

"C'mon let's get ready. We don't have much time left," she said as she pulled Kayla's arm away from the roster. Kayla and Nick made eye contact, subliminally recalling the previous night's encounter. Nick turned to go get his clothes on and head for the van.

--------------

It was almost one hundred degrees and humid in the hot Mississippi afternoon sun. The three of them spent all day helping to pick up trash around a church-sponsored housing development. They worked with their sponsor, Sandra and her two brothers.

Chloe went to get more trash bags as Nick and Kayla took a seat under a tree to catch some shade. "Man, it's friggin hot here huh?" asked Nick as he wiped sweat from his forehead.

"It is Mississippi, you know."

After a moment of silence, Nick turned to Kayla. "Hey, listen. About last night. That was my bad. I didn't even check the sheet. I completely forgot about the schedule."

Kayla waved him off. "Don't worry about it. It happens."

Nick nodded and looked across the parking lot. Chloe, Sandra, and her brothers were also taking a break near one of the housing units. "I probably should have been clothed at least, huh?"

Kayla burst out laughing, turning to Nick. "You think?" she asked with her sweet smile and green eyes.

"Hey, at least I managed to cover up in time!" Nick said.

"Umm, ya didn't," Kayla said, matter-of-factly.

"Oh man," Nick shook his head. "I thought I got to it in time."

"Well you may have gotten to it. But... umm... there was quite a bit to get to," Kayla said looking awkwardly away from Nick.

"I guess you're right." Nick knew he had a very large penis and loved to try and get girls talking about it. "At least I tried." Kayla didn't respond, however. This was appearing to be the end of the conversation on that topic.

"Here comes Chloe. Quick act like we've been working the whole time!" Kayla rose to her feet and collected her trash poker. She looked over at Nick who was watching Chloe approach. She briefly glanced at his crotch and clearly saw the outline of his cock under his shorts. He had to be half hard, she thought to herself.

-----------------

"Y'all should cool off before y'all go home. This ain't no Knoxville Tennessee!" Sandra said as they put the tools away after a long day.

"Cool off? Where?"

"Down that path over there," Sandra pointed across the complex to a clearing in the brush. "Y'all see that? There's a river the kids go swimmin' in not far down. Y'all go check it out."

"Cool!" Nick said. "You guys wanna check it out?"

"Why not?" asked Kayla as she looked at Chloe for confirmation. Chloe looked skeptical. "We only have an hour before Father Chris is coming to get us."

Kayla smirked at Chloe. "Well that means we have an hour. C'mon, let's check it out."

As the three of them made their way down the path, a clearing started to open up. The river became visible as well as a large sand bank where they could enter the water. "This is cool!" shouted Nick as he headed for the shore. The girls followed.

They each stood on the sand steps away from the river's shore. "Kinda cool how there's this area so close to the houses, huh?" Kayla asked looking back at the brush.

"I'd come here everyday if I lived here," added Nick as he ripped off his shirt. The girls watched closely, while at the same time being discreet. Nick's muscles ripped throughout his torso. His arms were big and abs hard. His chest was defined and prominent.

"Are you going in?" asked Kayla, trying not to stare too blatantly.

"Fuck yeah!" Nick said before looking at Chloe. "Sorry, I meant... heck yeah."

Chloe scoffed. "You can swear, you know."

Nick kicked off his shoes and approached the water, but hesitated before going in. "Wait, I can't get my shorts wet. I don't have any other clothes."

"Looks like you're not going swimming then," Chloe announced.

Nick stared into the water, pondering his next move. "Hmm. It's really hot. You guys care if I jump in with nothing on?"

"Nothing? Like... naked?" Kayla asked. Nick nodded with a half smile. "Yeah. Is that... is that ok? I can do it over there if you want," he asked pointing to an area far down the beach.

"I don't mind. I guess I've already seen you anyways," said Kayla as she crossed her arms.

"Are you guys serious? You're not getting naked, Nick. Just walk in up to your knees or something." Chloe did not look pleased with the idea. But Kayla was craving another glimpse of what she saw last night.

"Chloe, it's fine. Let him go. You can go back to the van if you want."

Chloe's mouth dropped at Kayla who was smiling, slyly. She wasn't about to let Chloe ruin their fun for the day. Realizing it was a lost cause, she sighed and sat down on the sand. "Go ahead," she said waving her hand. "Do whatever you want."

"I won't if you don't want me to," Nick said very seriously. "Really, I don't need to go swimming."

Chloe shook her head. "Go ahead. It's fine."

Nick started to untie the drawstring of his shorts. Kayla watched while Chloe looked elsewhere. He pulled off his shorts revealing his boxers underneath. "Mario and Luigi?" Kayla asked, noticing the cartoons.

"I freaking love Mario," said Nick, also looking down. "And don't forget Princess Peach!" he said as he pointed to the character. In doing so, he brought attention directly to the tip of his cock, jutting out a good distance down the front of his boxers. "Right," said Kayla. Chloe had yet to look over.

"Welp, here goes," Nick said as he wasted no time pulling down his boxers. Kayla watched as his hefty cock made an appearance followed by two large balls underneath. His pubic hair was thick and brown. It looked like his balls were shaved, however. Nick picked up his shorts and boxers, folding them neatly. As he did so, Kayla was awarded an unobstructed view of his entire crotch.

His penis, although soft, was still large enough to hang past his drooping tesitcles. It appeared to be not just long, but fat. Its head was large, bulbous, and bright pink. Kayla confirmed to herself what she already thought. It was the biggest penis she'd ever seen.

Nick placed his clothing in a neat pile and approached the water. His pale, tight butt became visible to Kayla. She covered her mouth as she looked on. As Nick stood with his legs apart, his big penis and balls could be seen through the crevice from behind. Then suddenly, he was gone. Submerged in the water and floating about.

"How's the water?" she called out.

"Amazing! You guys really should come in."

"We're good from here!" Kayla giggled.

Chloe, feeling it safe to look, watched as Nick waded around, about thirty feet from the girls. "Be careful please! It's a river, so there's a current!" she warned. Nick gave a thumbs up.

"That is so crazy," Kayla commented at a volume only high enough for Chloe to hear.

Chloe lowered her voice. "This is wrong, Kayla."

She frowned. "Oh please. We're in College."

"On a Church trip."

Kayla turned to Chloe. "A college church trip." She winked as she reassuringly rubbed Chloe's shoulder. "It's fine. Plus. The boy has a pretty nice package. I'm not gonna lie. You gotta see it."

"I'll take your word for it," Chloe said as they watched Nick swimming around. She glanced at her watch. "It's almost four! We gotta go!" She whistled towards Nick and beckoned him to come back in while standing up and brushing sand off.

Nick swam towards the shore and quickly emerged from the water. In the rush of the moment, he wasted no time. His immense appendage swung around as he hurried to get out. Water splashed everywhere while his large frame hurried up the river bank.

Kayla covered her mouth and laughed as she watched his big schlong bounce around. It was clearly bigger than when he was standing there a moment ago. "Oh my gosh, Nick," she said while laughing.

"What?" he asked, laughing as well while he tried to get his clothes on.

"Your thing! It's just flopping around everywhere!" Kayla was laughing so hard she couldn't contain herself. But she managed to never stop staring at his penis.

"Oh man," Nick laughed as he haphazardly tried to cover up. "I gotta get my clothes on."

"You gonna fit that thing in there? It's bigger than before!" Kayla grew bolder the longer Nick stood there completely naked.

"Ha, yeah. I may have expanded a bit, huh?" Nick stopped what he was doing to examine his growing cock.

Chloe stood next to Kayla, arms crossed in front of her. Her eyes were planted firmly on a nondescript rock nearby. She listened as Kayla openly commented on the size of Nick's penis.

"It's nice, Nick. You have a nice dingaling there," she said plainly. Nick found it adorable that Kayla didn't want to use a more typical term for his penis, instead landing on a childish slang word.

"Chloe, can you believe that!" Kayla said as she turned towards her friend. She hadn't realized Chloe wasn't looking yet. "Look!" she yelled out.

Chloe sighed and waited several seconds before she reluctantly looked down at Nick. He held his hands by his side to ensure she had a direct view. Chloe looked at his penis for no more than one second before turning away.

"Well?" Kayla, asked, amused.

"It's pink."

Everyone cracked up laughing. "That it is!" Kayla said as she resumed staring at it.

"Can we please hurry?" Chloe asked annoyed. Nick quickly put his clothing back on and the three of them headed down the path towards the complex to head back.

--------------

"Ok can we talk about what happened?" Chloe asked as she and Kayla walked around the grounds on the warm Mississippi night. They had already had dinner with the team, prayer service, and were using their free time to go for a walk.

"Today?"

"Yes, Kayla. Ya know, when that boy we were with decided to get completely naked!"

Kayla giggled. "Yes, that was... That was interesting. But fun."

"Fun? What if someone walked in on that whole charade?" Chloe was dead serious. She was the more conservative of the two although she let herself have fun from time to time. But the community service trip was important to her. And the last thing she wanted was to be sent home.

"Ehh, it's fine. We were off in the woods. We were just fooling around."

They walked in silence as Chloe thought about the incident. She didn't like that it happened, but couldn't get the image out of her head. She pictured Nick's muscular body and long and thick cock hanging over his balls.

"I still can't believe how big it was. I never knew guys could have dicks that big."

Chloe looked around as they walked to ensure no one was around. Especially since Kayla just said that word. She let herself smile as she looked down at the ground. "Yeah it was pretty huge."

"Right?!" Kayla laughed as she grabbed Chloe's shoulder to stop walking. "Like, what was up with that? It was like a third arm."

"I guess some boys are just gifted. I'm not sure."

"Remember Steven from earlier this year?" Kayla asked. Chloe nodded. How could she forget her roommate's early semester fling.

"Ok, so his dick was probably like half the size of Nick's. And I remember thinking it was big!"

"Yeah," Chloe nodded. "Definitely a lot bigger than guys I've been with." She quickly shook her head and closed her eyes. "I can't believe we're talking about this at a church!"

Kayla giggled as she guided Chloe back to parish by her arm. "Nick's gonna be a lot of fun for us this trip. You'll see."

-----------------

Nick didn't get along too well with the other boys on the trip. He had nothing against them, but their interests were just too far off. None of them watched sports, which was normally Nick's go-to when it came to getting along with other guys.

So he found himself spending time on his own during free time. Tonight he hung out in the hallway, playing on his phone listening to music. He found himself surprisingly tired from the day's work in the heat and was looking forward to hitting the sack for the night.

But he couldn't get the image of Kayla and Chloe staring at his hardening cock out of his head. It was clear Kayla was impressed and he figured Chloe was too, but hiding it better. Girls were always fascinated with his large penis. Some of them were genuinely scared of it, while most were intrigued and excited. No matter what, Nick always liked the reactions he got. He could feel himself hardening as he sat on the hallway floor, against the wall. He bent his long legs up so no one could see he was sporting an erection as he thought about the girls. He wished they could have seen his dick fully hard.

The doors at the end of the hallway swung open as Kayla and Chloe walked in, giggling with each other. They didn't notice Nick sitting at the end of the hallway. He watched from afar as their perfectly round and tight asses nearly burst out of their tiny shorts. Chloe had the bigger breasts and they were clearly visible under her white t-shirt.

'They're so fuckin hot' Nick thought to himself as he casually and discreetly caressed his hard cock over his shorts. He needed to cum badly. But unfortunately, there was unlikely to be an opportunity for that. Begrudgingly, he decided to turn in for the night as it was nearing lights out.

-------------

His phone buzzed loudly. Nick quickly silenced it as not to wake anyone else. He leaned up in bed and glared at the bright screen.

"Nick! You up?"

Father Chris had insisted everyone on the trip have everyone else's phone number. This was for safety in case at any point someone got lost. Nick stored this particular number as "Cute blonde." He had forgotten Kayla's name when he was loading in the numbers.

"Hey! Yeah, what's up?" he wrote back.

"Nothing. I'm bored. Come hang out with me lol"

"In your room?"

"No we can't. Meet me at the end of the hallway at the doors to outside."

Nick couldn't have gotten up out of bed any faster. He tried to be as quiet as possible. A student sleeping next to him stirred as Nick put his shoes on, but didn't wake up. He tiptoed out the room and closed the door as quietly as possible.

Next, he had to walk by the office where Father Chris slept. The door was shut and the light turned off. Nick crept by slowly, holding his breath as he made the steps immediately past the door.

Whew. Made it. He rounded the corner towards the meeting spot to find Kayla leaning against the wall, right by the door. She made a 'shh' sound by placing her index finger against her lips and opened the door softly. Nick held it open as the two of them escaped into the warm summer air.

They both ran silently as they darted across the big lawn behind the Parish Center towards a utility shed in the back. Once they were safely behind the shed, they allowed themselves to make a little noise and laughed with each other.

"You're crazy," said Nick as they caught their breath.

Kayla smiled and shrugged. They could each see each other clearly in the bright moonlight. Kayla had her hair in a ponytail. She wore short black shorts, a white tank top, and was barefoot. Her long and smooth legs glistened in the light. She sat down on the grass and laid back, looking up at the stars. Nick followed and laid next to her.

"Do you like it here?" she asked.

"It's ok. I thought I was just checking a box coming here. But it's actually pretty fun."

"It's so nice to be able to help, ya know?"

"Definitely," Nick said. They both gazed up at the stars above.

"So do you have a girlfriend or anything?" Kayla asked as she propped her head up and faced Nick. He did the same so they were facing each other.

"No. You?"

"A girlfriend? No," she laughed. "I don't have a boyfriend either. We broke up before I left for College."

"I see. So, why'd you text me to come out here tonight, Kayla?"

Kayla smiled and looked away. "I don't know. I couldn't sleep. Figured you were probably up."

Nick nodded. He glanced at Kayla's tight stomach and protruding breasts while he had the chance. She had a stunning body. He decided he had to make a move or this moment would be wasted.

"So your boyfriend... umm, ex boyfriend. What was he like?"

"He was really quiet. I think too quiet. That's probably why we were never going to work." Kayla turned back to Nick.

"I see. So we're kind of like opposites."

"Ha. Yeah you could say that. In more ways than one," Kayla said. Her eyes briefly darted across Nick's body.

"What do you mean?"

"He was a small guy. Small in all areas." Kayla smiled sexily at Nick. They each knew what she was talking about. Nick could feel his erection forming easily.

"So not like me down there, huh?"

"I don't think anyone's like you down there if we're being honest. You've got a real gift. You know that?"

"So I've been told." Nick couldn't contain himself. His cock was ballooning under his shorts at the praise he was receiving.