Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,393 Followers

"Psst," Chloe whispered. Kayla walked over and knelt next to Chloe's cot. "I'm going to meet him."

"Now?"

"Yes, now. Go back to sleep." Kayla went to stand up, but Chloe grabbed her arm, drawing her back down. "Where are you guys going?"

"Behind the shed again. Why?"

Chloe hesitated. She knew where this was going and her attempts to prevent it were useless. "Do you care if I come along?"

Even though it was dark, Chloe could clearly see the big smile across Kayla's face. "Oh my gosh, definitely! Get your shoes on and be quiet! I'll be standing outside the door," she whispered.

The air was warm and heavy. The nearly deafening sounds of crickets and katydids could be heard all around as the two girls skipped across the lawn toward the utility shed. Kalya held Chloe's hand tightly as they made their way. The thrill of getting caught mixed with the excitement of what's to come had them both beaming with adrenaline.

Nick was sitting on the steps next to the shed when the girls rounded the corner. His eyes lit up when he saw that it was both of them and not just Kayla. "Chloe!" he called out as he stood up to greet them.

"Three's a crowd!" she joked. As they hugged, she could feel his bulge already protruding under his shorts.

"I'm surprised how bright it is back here," said Chloe as she looked around.

"It's the moonlight. It's actually kinda nice, huh?" Nick asked as he looked up at the moon. The three of them sat down in the grass and stared up at the sky. Kayla broke the ice first.

"So what are we doing tonight?" she asked, looking at Nick.

"That's up to you guys. I guess I'll ask. Do you guys want to see my dick again?"

"Oh! Ok then!" Chloe said as she laughed, nervously.

"Isn't that why we're here? Let's call a spade a spade. I want to see it. Chloe?"

She didn't answer. She sat shaking her head, a slight grin across her face. All of this was very new to her. "Can I just say this? I've seen just three... of those in my life. And yours is one of them."

"I feel honored," Nick joked. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I just asked because I was wondering, that's all."

Kayla studied Chloe. She was clearly nervous. She decided to take the lead for her. "Nick, take it out. I wanna see it. Can you take it out please?"

Nick was not completely convinced. "Chloe?" he asked as he held his thumbs under his waistband. It was her call.

"Go ahead. It's fine."

Nick slowly removed his shorts and boxers. Kayla watched enthusiastically, while Chloe tried her best to remain expressionless. His hardening cock flopped out in the moonlight, standing up on its own but drooping due to its weight.

"Oh shit," said Kayla. She licked her lip as she stared at it. "It's so huge, Nick." She stood up and walked closer, sitting down immediately next to him. "It wants to rest, but also wants to stand." She laughed as she and Nick both looked at his cock. Chloe kept her distance, but was happy to watch.

Kayla reached out and grabbed it with her hand. "Wait," she said as she pulled her hand back and licked her palm. She returned her hand. "How's that feel?"

"It's amazing," Nick said. His erection grew. He looked at Chloe who watched everything. He was in heaven.

"I can barely get my hand around it Nick! Look!"

"Is mine the biggest you've ever seen?" Nick asked as he put his hands on Kayla's back, touching her for the first time that trip.

"By a wide margin. I'm not even kidding!" Kayla giggled. "It's nine freakin inches, dude!"

"You feel so good," Nick said as he got more comfortable. Kayla used two hands to jerk him off for the next several minutes. She cradled his heavy balls from time to time as well. Nick's pleasure was very obviously mounting. Chlor still remained silent, but could not peel her eyes away from the handjob happening no more than six feet away.

"Chloe! Come over here," Kayla said as she turned to her while still stroking. Chloe didn't respond. "Please?" Kayla asked. Chloe crawled over and sat on the other side of Nick. He smiled at her as she took her position. "Hey," he said softly.

"Feel how hard it is. And how big this thing is," Kayla said as she angled Nick's penis towards Chloe.

"I'm good," Chloe said.

"Just touch it once, Chloe." Kayla was not letting up. "Just feel it in your hand then you can let go. I promise you it'll be fine."

Chloe stared at the massive penis in front of her. She had never seen one so big and so angry looking. Veins burst out from the shaft. It appeared to be glaring at her, drooling with precum from the tip. She slowly raised her hand up and gently placed it on the shaft right next to Kayla's hand.

"What do you think?" Kayla asked.

"It's umm... It's definitely big... and warm."

Nick and Kayla laughed. "Yep, that sounds about right," Nick agreed.

"Here. Like this," said Kayla as she resumed stroking. This time Chloe's hand traversed along with hers. They each used one hand to jerk Nick off. The pleasure was insurmountable.

"Oh my God you guys. Oh fuckkk," Nick said. "Holy shit." Overcome with pleasure, Nick was speechless. Here he was on a church community service trip getting a double handjob by two of the hottest girls he's ever met. Life was good.

Kayla started breathing heavier. Her face got closer to Nicks. As she stroked him, their lips met. Before long, their tongues were deep in each other's mouths, kissing passionately. Kayla could not contain her excitement. Without warning she released his tongue and plopped her head down on his cock. Her mouth engulfed his cock head and several inches of shaft.

"Oh!" Chloe said in shock, but continued to jerk him off. Her hand went up and down, nudging Kayla's encircled lips with each motion.

With Chloe jerking him off and Kayla sucking his dick, Nick was sure to bust any moment. "Whoa, Kayla!" Chloe said as she noticed Kayla had at least five inches of his thick shaft in her mouth. She was devouring him like a Thanksgiving Day feast.

"She's doing so good," Nick said as he placed his hand on her bobbing head.

"Does it feel good?" Chloe asked.

Nick didn't answer. He couldn't. His orgasm had arrived with force. Without warning, he fired a cumshot deep in Kayla's mouth. She shuddered, quickly sliding her mouth off his dick and placing her hand on his shaft.

The girls rapidly jerked him off as his cum flew up in the air. Chloe held on, but backed up as best she could to avoid the huge ropes of cum.

"Ohhhhh!! Ohhh God!!" Nick moaned as he kicked his legs and gritted his teeth. "Fuuuuck!"

Kayla giggled and covered his mouth as he was getting too loud. Chloe placed her free hand over his spewing cock head to prevent cum from flying onto either of the girls. Instead, it splashed against Chloe's palm and fell back down to his dick.

"It won't stop!" Kayla whispered as she leaned her head down to see his penis still gushing under Chloe's hand. Cum was dripping off her palm and streaming down his exploding cock. "Wow," she said in amazement.

"Ohhh fuck. Ok. Oh wow. Ok, it's done. It's all done, guys."

Chloe removed her hands, wiping her palm on Nick's thigh. Thick white globs of cum covered him.

Kayla licked her lips. "I'm not gonna lie. You taste pretty good, Nick." Everyone laughed, including Chloe.

Nick fell down on his back, staring up at the stars with his flaccid cock hanging off the side of his leg. The girls remained upright, looking down at him. Kayla mindlessly played with the pool of ejaculate with her finger, running it along Nick's stomach while Chloe softly pet his sleeping penis with her index and middle fingers.

"Don't fall asleep, Nick. You have to clean all this up," Chloe warned.

"Yeah, c'mon big boy. Chop, chop. We have a long day tomorrow!" Kayla rose to her feet, helping Chloe up afterwards. They stared down at Nick with his huge dong and cum soaked body. "You are pathetic," joked Kayla as she and Chloe each helped Nick up.

"Put this freaking thing away will ya! Who even asked you to take it out?" she giggled as she helped Nick stuff his cock back into his shorts.

"Very funny."

"See you tomorrow?" Chloe asked as Nick nodded emphatically. The girls scampered off across the lawn leaving Nick to clean himself off and make his way back to the boys' room.

---------------

'Forgive me Lord. I have disobeyed you. I have sinned in your house. I regret what I have done and beg for your forgiveness'

Chloe knelt at the front of the church by the altar. It was early in the morning, before anyone had woken up. She awoke in a panic about what had happened and felt she had to repent.

It was only the third time she had touched a boy down there. But never in such a religious setting. Chloe felt bad, but she couldn't hide the fact that she enjoyed it. She loved seeing Nick naked. She loved feeling his hard cock in her hand. She dreamt of what it might feel like deep inside her.

Suddenly realizing she was still in the church, she quickly blessed herself and scurried down the aisle towards the exit. Just as she went to open the door, it opened on its own, startling her.

"Good morning, Chloe! What a blessed day!"

Father Chris stood in the entrance of the church, sipping a cup of coffee that said 'Coffee Before Prayers' on it. He smiled warmly at Chloe who looked frazzled and disorganized.

"Chloe? Is everything alright?" he asked, concerned.

"Yes, Father. I just wanted to get in some prayer time before we began the day."

"What a great idea. I am sure God is happy to hear from you. Let me ask you Chloe, how is everything going so far? Are the students having a good experience?"

"Yes, Father. Everyone is really feeling good about the great work we're doing for such wonderful people here."

"Indeed. I know this may be a little different for everyone. I want to make sure everyone is settling into the swing of things."

Chloe nodded confidently. "Everyone is doing great, Father."

Father Chris held the door for Chloe, allowing her to walk through. "Oh Chloe, one more thing." She turned in a panic, praying that he didn't know what had happened the night before. "Yes, Father?"

"I'm afraid Sandra and her brothers are unable to join us today. So your group will be staying at the Parish Center working on some things for the local Church. They've been so gracious in hosting us. I believe we can help out by doing a little work for them. Is that ok with you?"

Relieved, Chloe nodded and smiled. "Of course, Father. Just let us know how we can help."

------------------

"So he said all these folding chairs need to be moved to the basement and then the floor underneath them swept and mopped." Chloe instructed as the three of them surveyed the scene in the large storage room.

"There's gotta be like two hundred chairs in here, guys!" Nick said. He was probably right. The floor was covered in folding chairs that looked like they'd been there for a long time.

"That's what he said. We'd better get started, it's gonna take a while."

Neither of them had discussed what happened the night before. To Chloe, it was sort of like a dream that she wasn't sure actually happened. Kayla and Nick, on the other hand, were very much aware and handed each other flirtatious looks all morning. Kayla even pinched Nick's butt when Chloe wasn't looking.

After a couple hours, they had already moved over half the chairs. The Parish Center did not turn the A/C on during the day as no one was normally there, so it started to get really hot. Nick already stripped off his shirt and Kayla and Chloe were down to tank tops and short shorts. Beads of sweat dripped off each of their bodies.

"I'm gonna go get the brooms and stuff. Father Chris showed me where they are," said Chloe as she scampered off down the hall.

Noticing an opportunity, Kayla and Nick immediately took a break and made out. They kissed aggressively as Kayla ran her hands all over Nick's sweaty, muscular body.

"Good morning to you too," said Nick as they separated. Kayla smiled sexily as she placed a finger over Nick's mouth. "Shhh," she whispered before looking down at Nick's crotch. A small tent had started to form. "How's he feeling today?"

"Oh him? Good as ever. He's always recharged and ready, you know."

"Oh is he now?" Kayla giggled. "I don't think I've ever seen a guy shoot that much. Is there anything even left down there?"

Nick laughed as cupped his crotch over his shorts. "There's always some left," he joked as he embraced Kayla again. "Care to find out?"

"Not here! Chloe's gonna be back. We didn't even talk about last night. I don't know how she feels about it." Kayla forced separation between them as she picked up two chairs. Dejected, Nick did the same.

"Maybe if we finish early today, we can mess around again?" Nick asked, hoping she'd be into it.

"Not if you only carry two chairs at a time, muscle man."

Nick quickly grabbed six more chairs hoisting them up as his muscles bulged. "How's this?"

Kayla giggled. "I like it."

------------------

"I'm disgusting right now." Chloe pulled her tank top out away from her body. It was covered in sweat. Nick seized the opportunity to admire her cleavage as she drew attention to her shirt. Her breasts were perfect. Round and full and covered in glistening sweat today.

The three of them sat side by side against the wall. The room was clear, chairs put away, and they just finished mopping the floor. It was only 2PM and no one was expected back until after 5.

"Me too. I stink right now," said Kayla.

"As long as you're willing to admit that," joked Nick as Kayla playfully shoved him. "We need showers, huh?" she asked the group.

"Father Chris said the water heater isn't on during the day. So I doubt all three of us can shower. Rocks paper scissors?" Chloe asked.

"Or... we go in together?" Kayla proposed. Nick's crotch tingled at the idea. He anxiously awaited Chloe's response.

"In the shower? You're kidding me right?" Chloe was unamused.

"Yeah, why not? We've already seen Nicky boy here. We can do three showers for the price of one!"

Chloe shook her head. "Uh-uh. You guys can. But I'm not doing that."

"Chloe, we can wear bathing suits. Why not? I think it'll be fun." Kayla pleaded with her friend.

"You guys go ahead. I'm gonna actually lie down for a bit." Chloe stood up and silently walked away. She did not seem pleased by Kayla's offer.

Nick, on the other hand, wanted to make sure they still proceeded with the plan. "So, you still wanna... shower?"

Kayla at first smirked at him, but slowly turned into a smile. "I do actually." She leaned over and kissed Nick, then lowered her voice to a whisper. "I have to wear a bathing suit though. I don't want to upset Chloe." Nick shrugged. Better than not going at all.

Nick waited patiently in the bathroom as the water warmed up. He leaned against the wall in nothing but his shorts. His budding erection was blatant as he imagined what was to come next. He pictured Kayla blowing him last night. He pictured shooting his load all over the grass as the girls watched and laughed.

The door swung open and Kayla came in wearing her red bikini. Her body was stunning. She had long, slender legs. Firm abs. Medium, perky breasts. Cute, round butt. Nick noticed she painted her toenails red. She smiled at him. She was gorgeous.

"I... uhh... I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"I know, Nick. You're going naked, let's be honest."

Excitedly, Nick immediately tore off his shorts revealing his semi-hard cock. Kayla giggled as she saw it. "Someone's excited, huh?" Nick laughed and waved his cock at her as the two of them proceeded into the shower.

They soaped themselves up and chatted about the day. Kayla ran her fingers through her hair, dispersing shampoo, as she faced Nick who was lathering himself up with a bar of soap. His cock had grown to its fullest, hardest state. Kayla consistently glanced down at it. She even stroked it a couple of times every now and then much to Nick's delight.

"Wait, can I just see something?" Kayla said as she stood closer to Nick. She positioned him on her side so he was facing her. She grabbed his cock and pressed it against her belly. "Look at you!" she exclaimed. "You're literally as big as my entire body," she said as she showed how his cock stretched across her midsection. Even Nick was impressed with himself as he stared at his hard cock across her tight abs. "Whoa, I guess I am huh?"

"You're what?..." a voice could be heard from the other side of the bathroom. Chloe came walking in wearing a dark green one piece bathing suit. She carried her dopp kit in her hand and immediately saw Kayla holding Nick's engorged cock across her abdomen. "Oh my gosh!" she yelled out.

Kayla let go of Nick and started laughing. Chloe shook her head. "Why am I not surprised..." she said as she joined the others in the shower. "Let me guess, no bathing suit Nick?"

He shook his head. "Just my birthday suit."

"Funny."

"So you decided to join us, huh?" Kayla asked.

"I'm really smelly and gross. So if this is what I gotta do, then so be it." Chloe began rinsing off. She looked down at Nick's cock. "I can't believe you're like that again. Even after last night."

"Sorry, it kind of has a mind of its own."

The three of them cleaned off their bodies while chatting about the day. "Anyone know what's for dinner tonight?" Kayla asked as she turned away from everyone to wash her vagina.

"I think it said hot dogs," Nick said as he washed his hair.

Chloe laughed. "Oh did it now?"

"What?"

"Hot. Dog." Kayla said as she pointed to Nick's throbbing hard penis. He quickly got the joke and tried unsuccessfully to cover up. "Very funny, guys."

"It's amazing how big you get. I'm speechless, honestly. Nick, how do you have... you know."

"Sex?" he asked. Kayla nodded. Chloe pretended to be preoccupied with washing her legs. "It's not that difficult. Girls are very accommodating you know. More than you think."

Chloe had never had sex before. Her devotion to faith wouldn't permit it. But she couldn't deny herself that she was fascinated with the concept. Especially with Nick's extremely well endowed member. She listened to the conversation eagerly.

"I can't even imagine. I could barely put it in my mouth last night!"

"Like I said. You'd be surprised. Never count anything out, Kayla!" Nick said as he stroked his hard cock for her. She walked sexily up to him and put her hands on his waist, looking down. "It's so hard, huh?" she asked quietly.

Nick didn't respond. He put his hands behind his back and braced his legs, allowing Kayla full access if she so chose to take it.

Kayla bit her lower lip as she stared at it. The protrusive head hovered inches from her bikini bottom. Water from the shower bounced off it from all sides. She reached her dainty hand up and held the bulbous tip in her hand. She looked up at Nick as they locked eyes. "You can't make a mess in here, Nick. Other people use this shower." Their mouths locked again as they kissed passionately.

"Guys! Hello I'm still in here!" Chloe said as she used body wash on her firm abs.

Nick and Kayla separated, laughing to each other. "Sorry, Chloe!" said Kayla. "Come over here then. I could use another hand with it!"

Chloe turned to the entrance of the bathroom. "They'll be back soon. What if we get caught?"

Kayla sighed as she released Nick's penis and exited the shower area. She walked towards the door and locked it, turning back to Chloe. "All good?" she asked as she sexily rejoined the group and immediately took Nick's cock in her hand.

Chloe sighed before hesitantly walking over to Nick and Kayla. She joined them so each girl was on either side of Nick. He placed his hands around their shoulders. Chloe didn't object. Kayla used one hand to jerk off Nick. She raised her eyebrows at Chloe in an effort to get her to join.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,393 Followers