Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of ending. Let's go guys, we need to get back to the van!" Chloe quickly swam away as Kayla followed her. "You coming?" she called out to Nick.

"Be right there, got to... umm... nature's calling."

Kayla laughed. "Gross!" she said as she swam away. The girls each put their clothing back on and started packing their bags. Nick struggled to pee as his unrelenting erection would simply not go away. Despite having just come, he couldn't get it to go down. He decided to get out of the water anyways since it was almost time to go home.

He emerged from the water still hard as a rock. "Sorry guys, I can't get this damn thing under control. It's just so hard--" Nick looked up to see Kayla and Chloe standing there, hands over their mouths in shock.

Sandra stood next to them. She stared at Nick, completely naked with a massive erection. Her face was white as a ghost. Kayla watched in horror as Sandra stared at Nick. Her eyes very clearly were stuck on his enormous penis.

"What in the hell is happening here, y'all?"

"I'm so sorry, Sandra. We wanted to go swimming and I forgot my bathing suit," Nick said as he hurriedly emerged from the water. He fetched his shorts which were unfortunately right next to Sandra. As he fumbled around he desperately tried to cover his penis, but it was too big.

"So y'all decide to go butt ass naked?" Sandra asked, hands on her hips. She was still blatantly staring at Nick's cock.

"Sandra, it's our fault too. We should have not allowed it," Chloe pleaded. She was careful not to volunteer the fact that they too had swam naked and done much more.

Nick fumbled around with his shorts, finally getting them on. But his boner poked out and it looked absolutely ridiculous. Sandra looked at him and covered her mouth. Everyone watched in horror, anticipating her next move.

To everyone's surprise, Sandra suddenly burst out laughing. She keeled over, belting out a loud and boisterous belly laugh the entire complex probably heard. Nick looked at Kayla who shrugged. Chloe still looked horrified. But Sandra would not stop laughing.

"Boy, you got a big 'ol dick!" she said as she finally caught her breath. "Let me see that thing sweetheart. Show it to me now, would ya?"

"You want me to show you my dick?" Nick asked, nervously.

Sandra put her hands on her hips and looked at him sternly. "You want me to tell Father Chris about what y'all are doin' back here? Yes, now show me that dick."

Nick slowly dropped his shorts, letting his erection pop out. It bobbed in the air like a tree branch blowing in the wind. Sandra stepped closer as she gazed down at it.

"My oh my lordy, that is one big penis!" she said boldly. "How big is it?"

"It's nine inches," said Kayla from behind. Sandra turned to her and started laughing. "She knows! Women always know!" She turned back to Nick and leaned in even closer. "That's the biggest thang I ever did see!"

Feeling content, she stood back up. "Well now, pull 'em back up. Y'all need to get going. The vans here and we got ourselves a big day tomorrow."

She turned and walked away, muttering to herself about Nick's cock. That was it. Crisis averted as the three of them stood there in shock.

"Did that just happen?" asked Kayla.

"I think that did just happen," Nick agreed.

"You and that penis of yours," said Chloe as she looked down at his still protruding tent. The three of them headed off down the path, back to the van.

------------------

Nick laid on the side of the river bed, watching the water slowly trickle by. It was a quiet night, hot and humid, but peaceful. He was naked as he lay there. For some reason, he couldn't move. He couldn't stand up and walk away if he wanted to. He was stuck in a sort of stasis, lying naked by the water.

He felt her hand run along his leg, starting at his calf and working its way up to his thigh. It finally rested on his penis. He quickly grew an erection as Kayla began to fondle him. He still couldn't move. He couldn't turn to see her. He watched as her hand worked its way all around his hardened cock. The pleasure was immense, incomparable to anything he's ever felt before.

Suddenly, Nick awoke in a hurry. He was in Parish Center. It was dark. Everyone was sleeping.

But someone was in his cot. It was a female. He could feel her large breasts pressed against his back. Her hand was around his cock. She raised her other hand to his mouth and covered it so he wouldn't make a noise. A faint "shh" could be heard.

Nick looked back expecting to see Kayla. He was stunned when he saw that it was Chloe with her legs wrapped around his and her hand wrapped around his cock. She was stroking him slowly.

Pleasantly surprised, he turned so he was on his back. Chloe mounted him while still grasping his hard cock. Her breathing increased as Nick could now feel the warmth between her legs as she rubbed against his body. She wasn't wearing anything but panties and a t-shirt.

Chloe leaned in and kissed him, open mouth and deeply. Nick responded by kissing her back with just as much enthusiasm. Nick reached under her shirt and held onto her big breasts. Chloe put her head next to his so he could hear her breathing directly in his ear. She grinded on his cock in slow motion as her soaking wet pussy rubbed against him.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Please fuck me, Nick."

Nick reached down. He pulled her panties aside and slid his cock into her pussy. Her tight snatch gripped onto his cock like a vice. She slid down, inch by inch, until he was almost entirely buried inside her. She whisper-moaned into his ear. Her aromatic smells flew into his nostrils. She rocked and Nick thrusted.

Her untapped pussy felt glorious as she slid up and down his rock solid pole. They fucked as quietly as possible as there were four sleeping boys around them.

After no longer than a few minutes, Nick felt his orgasm brewing. He tapped Chloe's lower back to signify it was time. But she didn't stop. She kept gliding back and forth. Her breathing increased. She was about to cum as well.

Nick frantically tapped her. He finally whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna cum."

"Me too," she whined. "Cum in me, Nick."

She didn't have to say anything else. Nick plunged his cock deep inside her and unloaded his seed in the depths of her pussy. He couldn't help but grunt, although muffled by his closed mouth. Chloe moaned too, albeit much more subtle than her partner.

The two embraced tightly as Nick deposited his thick load deep inside her. Her vagina quivered and shook as she came at the same time.

When they were done, they remained frozen in place, his penis still buried inside. Warm fluids could be felt dripping down from her pussy, coating Nick's balls and his cot below. Chloe finally reached down and slid his cock out of her. Cum poured out below. She quietly snuck out from under his blanket and knelt down next to his bed. She kissed him again and leaned forward.

"Never mention this," she whispered.

Then she was gone. Nick was left lying there, covered in his and her cum. Unsure if what just happened was real.