Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe looked at the door once more before she placed her hand on Nick's penis next to Kayla's. They began to jerk him off.

"Oh my God, guys," Nick said as he closed his eyes and turned his head up. The feeling was incredible.

"Shh. Don't say that," said Chloe, scolding Nick for using the Lord's name in vain.

"I'm sorry. It just feels so good. I don't know how long I'm gonna last."

Chloe looked up at Nick sternly as she jerked him. "You can't go in here, Nick. Please warn us. You shoot a lot and it's gonna be really messy."

"I will. I promise."

Kayla giggled at Chloe. "He does, doesn't he!"

"It's not funny Kayla! We seriously cannot let him finish in here! It's gonna go everywhere!" Chloe argued, but smiled. They each turned their focus back on Nick's throbbing cock.

As Kayla stroked him with Chloe, she leaned back to look at Nick's butt. It was muscular and clenched tightly. She grazed her hand across it feeling its powerful sturdiness. "God, you're like a statue back here!"

Chloe joined her, peering around Nick as they both continued to stroke in the front. "Yikes. That's... that's a nice butt."

They giggled again as they both knelt down in front of Nick. He moved his hands on each of their heads, running his fingers through their wet hair.

Kayla leaned in and kissed the tip. Nick moaned at first contact with her mouth. Chloe made a 'shh' gesture for him to be quiet. Kayla then kissed him again, this time taking more of his shaft in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, focusing on the area just below his tip on the underside. Nick moaned again.

"Nick!" Chloe shouted, this time more sternly.

Kayla slid his cock out of her mouth. "That was my fault. I licked his frenulum. They like that." she said as she resumed blowing him. Chloe stroked his cock while fondling his balls. Kayla sucked on the head and first few inches of the shaft. She removed his cock with a 'pop' as she caught her breath.

She smiled coyly at Chloe while angling Nick's cock in her direction. Chloe removed her hands and stared at it like she would at a fine dessert. She couldn't hide her strong feelings of arousal. She wanted to taste him. She desperately wanted to feel his warmth in her mouth.

Chloe leaned forward and opened her mouth slightly. Her lips made contact with the head and she jumped back. Kayla stroked him while Chloe paused. "It's ok, Chlo. You have to open a bit wider. He's a big guy."

She leaned in again, this time opening her mouth wide. She took in the head and paused, unsure what to do. "Try swirling your tongue around on it," Kayla suggested as she continued to stroke.

Chloe did as suggested as Nick responded by moaning quietly. Kayla looked up at him, giggling. "It's working, Chloe! Keep it up!"

Getting into it now, Chloe closed her eyes. She sucked on the mighty cock like a popsicle, taking in at least four or five inches of his shaft now as she bobbed her head up and down. Her breasts rolled back and forth with gusto. Kayla watched her friend proudly devour the massive cock. She looked up at Nick sweetly. "Does that feel good?"

"It feels so good," he responded. He held onto Chloe's head tightly as she bounced up and down on his shaft. He studied her face with her mouth opened wide in an 'O' shape to accommodate his thickness. Kayla's cute hand continued to work the lower part of his shaft, twisting and turning out pleasure.

Nick was so overcome with intense pleasure, he didn't anticipate how quickly his orgasm came. He felt his cum boil over from the depths of his balls straight up his shaft in record time. Warmth spread throughout his body as his cock filled rapidly with cum.

"Ohh... ohhh shit..." he said, struggling to speak. Chloe opened her eyes wide and looked up at Nick. Her mouth full of his cock, she stared up at him in terror.

"It's coming now," Nick said plainly as he clenched his butt cheeks, stomped his foot, and unloaded a thick, hot load directly into Chloe's mouth.

She shrieked with her mouth full of his cock as cum blasted the back of her throat. Copious loads quickly coated the inside of her mouth so fast that she had no time to react.

Kayla paused stroking, leaving her hand at the base as she watched in shock as Nick came directly into Chloe's mouth. She covered her mouth in shock. Nick grunted and moaned in delight as cum poured out his dick.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Chloe frantically called out, waving her hand for Kayla to help. Her mouth was filling up fast.

Kayla snapped into action, pulling the spewing cock out of Chloe's mouth and immediately into her own. During the transfer, a thick load shot out between them, landing on the shower floor behind.

Nick's penis now thrusted and throbbed into Kayla's mouth as he released more loads against the back of her throat. She smiled and made eye contact with Chloe as Nick groaned and came inside her.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Nick said as he stroked long and slow, making sure to get the last few drops into Chloe's mouth. He then carefully removed his cock which was soaked with saliva and cum.

Kayla carefully turned her head to Chloe and opened her mouth, angling her head up slightly so as not to spill. Chloe did the same, revealing a massive pool of sticky white goop filling her mouth. She held up three fingers, then two, then one, signifying a countdown. Then both girls gulped loudly, swallowing the massive load from the young man.

Kayla giggled as she showed her empty mouth to Chloe and Nick. Nick laughed in delight as he casually played with his still hard cock.

Chloe also showed her empty mouth to Nick before slapping him on the thigh. "Not funny!" she scolded him. "You said you'd warn us!"

"I know, I know! It came on so fast. I didn't realize it. You're really really good at that."

Chloe stood up in the shower and turned off the water. She checked her body to ensure there was no cum anywhere on her. "I've never done that before."

"You were amazing, Chlo," said Kayla. "That was really hot."

Chloe collected her things, somewhat embarrassed she let herself get so carried away. "We need to get out of here. Like, now."

Nick and Kayla snapped into action, grabbing towels and drying off. As the three of them headed for the door, Chloe stopped. She pointed to the shower floor where a good amount of cum still remained. "That needs to be cleaned up."

"I got it. You guys go ahead." Nick went back to clean up while the girls went back to their room. The rest of the group would be returning shortly.

---------------

It was late at night in the girls' room. Everyone slept soundly as soft snores and breathing could be heard in the room. Everyone was fast asleep from long days of working in the hot sun.

But Chloe and Kayla each lay awake, unbeknownst to each other, struggling to fall asleep. They each imagined the encounter in the shower as well as the earlier days of the trip. Kayla laid on her side, facing away from Chloe, with her hand buried between her legs. She used her index finger to slowly and methodically rub her clit. She couldn't help herself as her emotions ran wild.

Next to her, Chloe laid on her back. Her vagina burned with desire, desperate for release. She snuck her hand under her pajamas and dug it between her legs, feeling the warmth she created so naturally. Slowly and carefully, she began to rub herself in circular motions. She spread her legs ever so slightly. She tried to erase images of God for she knew she was sinning. She knew this was wrong, but couldn't deny her body.

Suddenly, pleasure enveloped her rapidly, forcing a soft moan to escape her mouth. Kayla heard it, turning around to see who it came from. That's when the two of them made eye contact. Kayla knew what Chloe was doing now. She was doing the same thing. She shifted so she too was on her back. She reached out her hand for Chloe who took it.

The two girls now laid on their backs in the quiet room, holding hands between the cots. To work they each went, masturbating quietly in the dark room. Each of them spread their legs under the blanket, closed their eyes and rolled their heads around on the pillow.

As hard as they tried to contain themselves, the desire to cum was overpowering. Chloe kept quiet, but Kayla let a few soft whimpers escape. Anyone who heard it could have easily mistook it for dreaming sounds.

After several minutes, they each came. Nearly simultaneously, their hands clutched each other as their orgasms took control of their bodies. Chloe's legs vibrated. Kayla's breathing increased. They each rode through the pleasurable feelings almost entirely silent.

Finally, their grip on one another softened until they released their hands. They rolled over so they faced each other. A faint smile could be seen across their faces.

Sleep came to each of them quickly.

-------------------

Sandra couldn't help but laugh as she watched Chloe take command that afternoon. She was on a roll having completely taken over as project manager for the day, instructing the others as well as working her tail off to complete the job. And it was a big job. The crew had to install a handicap ramp for the Recreation Center.

Chloe seemed to be on a mission to complete the job correctly and, seemingly quickly. She achieved that goal as they wrapped up the project well before 3PM. As the six of them sat around under a tree, they chugged water and rested.

"What a day! Y'all worked your fannies off today! Chloe, you wanna come down here and work for us? We could use a leader like you!"

Chloe smiled as she took a swig of water. "Thanks Miss Sandra. Maybe someday. I need to finish school, you know."

Sandra and her brothers collected their things and headed off to the next project while Chloe, Kayla, and Nick sat under the tree. The van wouldn't be back until five as usual.

"Ok, you guys ready?" Chloe stood up and brushed some dust off her shirt.

"Ready for what?" Kayla asked, looking to Nick who was equally confused. "What's got into you today, Chloe?"

"We're going to the river, c'mon! We only have two hours!"

Nick quickly followed, knowing he'd have a chance to get naked. Kayla still remained seated, confused as Chloe's sudden enthusiasm. "C'mon Kayla. Let's go!" he said as he helped her to her feet.

Once they arrived, Chloe set her backpack on a rock and took out a yellow bikini. She decided to leave her one piece back at the Parish Center today.

"You brought a bathing suit this time?" Kayla asked, surprised.

"And yours!" Chloe held up Kayla's red bikini. "C'mon let's get changed!"

Kayla continued to look stunned. "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?" she asked as she took the bikini from her. Chloe already had her shirt off revealing her black sports bra. She paused and looked up and down the river bank. As usual, there was no one around. She looked at Nick who was waiting patiently to see what would happen next.

"Don't get any ideas, Nick," said Chloe as she removed her sports bra, revealing her huge, perfectly shaped breasts. Her nipples were darker pink than Nick expected, taking up a good amount of real estate on her shapely breasts. As quickly as she was exposed, her bikini top was already on, leaving Nick with just the mental imagery.

Kayla giggled as she too removed her shirt and sports bra. Her breasts were slightly smaller as were her nipples. But they were harder and more pronounced. They looked beautiful in the afternoon sun. As Nick watched, he felt his dick expanding easily under his shorts.

Chloe noticed the tent form in his shorts. "Well?" she asked, clearly indicating he should disrobe. Nick wasted no time pulling his pants down revealing his sturdy, fast-forming erection. Chloe smiled, satisfied. She was an eager beaver today.

Without warning, she pulled her shorts down. Her crotch was well kept and showcased a neatly trimmed v-shape bush of dark pubic hair. She pulled her bikini bottom up instantly, covering everything up.

Kayla also sported a bush, but hers was much thinner and lighter in color. She spent more time fiddling with her bikini bottom than Chloe, allowing Nick to get a good look. She smiled at him. "Like what you see there, big guy?"

Nick gulped. "Umm... yes. Hah. I definitely do," he said, struggling to find the words. She slid her bikini bottom up and walked up to him. She ran her fingers down his hard abs, approaching his cock. She grabbed it from the base. "I love how hard you get." She released him and ran towards the water, grabbing Chloe in the process. They playfully splashed and swam around while Nick watched, buck naked, from the bank.

"You bringing that thing in or what?" Chloe asked as she called out to Nick. He quickly snapped into gear, jumping in and swimming over to the girls. The three of them jostled with each other in the water as the girls each took turns grabbing at Nick's crotch.

"This water feels so nice," Chloe said as they took a break, treading water in a circle.

"It was sooo hot today, huh?" Kayla asked. "It's great to cool off."

"You guys really need to try and go commando. I promise you it feels better," Nick said as the girls glanced down at his cock. They could sort of make it out through the clear water.

Kayla grinned, devilishly. "Ok, Nick. Don't want you to be the only one again, huh? Seems like it's always that way." She swam inland enough so she could stand. She then removed her bikini top and bottom, sexily sliding out of it before holding her arms up triumphantly in a little pose.

"Wooo!" shouted Chloe. "You look good!"

"What about you Chlo! Don't make me go solo!" Kayla taunted.

Chloe swam in so she too stood next to Kayla. She removed her bikini casually, tossing it onto the ground near Kayla's. She stood with her hands on her hips looking out at Nick. He remained underwater as he stared at the gorgeous two girls. He had never seen such stunning beauty in his life. He couldn't resist jerking his hard cock underwater.

"Amazing," he said plainly.

"Well? You gonna come over here with that stick of yours or what?" Kayla beckoned him over. Nick swam quickly, showcasing his athleticism. He emerged near the girls in a big splash of displaced water, soaking them in the process.

Kayla playfully splashed him back before walking up next to him. The three of them stood side by side with the water only knee high. She grabbed his cock and began to jerk it. "It's like iron hard. How can it get this hard, Nick?"

"It's you two. Clearly," Nick said as he pointed at their naked bodies. Nick grabbed Kayla's head and drew her in, making out aggressively. He pulled in Chloe as well and kissed her for the first time. Chloe kissed back before the three of them shared a group kiss. Nick's cock was sandwiched between their slim tummies, Kayla's fingers still grasped it.

Chloe peeled away. "I want that," she said softly before kneeling down and engulfing Nick's huge cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes and passionately sucked on it, fondling his balls with one hand and stroking him with another. She couldn't stop thinking about sucking his cock again after doing it for the first time in her life. The moment had arrived again.

Nick continued to kiss Kayla as his hands dug into her crotch, feeling her wetness. She shot her head back and moaned as he fingered her right then and there while Chloe blew him.

"Ohhhh my goodness," said Kayla. "Ohhh wow that feels so good," she said as she watched Nick's fingers work between her legs. She held tightly onto his wrist as he inserted two, then three fingers inside.

Chloe continued blowing him, taking almost half his thick shaft deep into her mouth. She dreamt of doing this again ever since yesterday afternoon.

"Ahhhh fuck!" shouted Nick as he became overpowered by pleasure. "Chloe you're so fucking good at that!"

Nick continued to massage Kayla's vagina as she spread her legs for him even more. Her mouth opened wide as she achieved orgasm quickly. "Ohhhhh!! Yes! Yes Nick!!" she screamed. It was safe as there was no one around. "That's gonna make me cum!" she moaned.

"Yeah? Does it feel good?" asked Nick as he didn't let up. Kayla didn't need to respond. She continued to moan as she came all over his fingers.

Suddenly Nick stopped as he felt his own orgasm approaching. Chloe was sucking him deep while feverishly jerking him off at the same time. Kayla's orgasm was over and she sensed Nick was about to lose it. "Don't cum!" she pleaded with him. "Don't cum yet."

Chloe removed his cock with a pop. She wiped her mouth and rose to her feet, smiling. "You almost lost it there, huh?"

"She said not to cum!" Nick said as he desperately clutched his cock.

"I wanted to feel it in me," said Kayla as she turned around and rubbed her perfect ass up and down Nick's cock. Without speaking a word, she bent down in front of Nick and Chloe, showing her firm ass and wide open pussy. She supported herself with her hands in the sand, submerged in the shallow water.

Nick licked his fingers and rubbed it on his cock as he began to position himself. "Let me," said Chloe as she took his penis from him and angled it towards Kayla's gushing pussy. She slowly pierced the opening Nick's big cock head.

"Ohhh fuck!" shouted Kayla suddenly. Chloe froze. "You ok Kayla?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm good. Just go slow. He's so big, Chlo."

Chloe resumed, this time taking her time as she carefully positioned Nick's cock inside Kayla. "Ok, he's in. How's it feel?"

"Mmmmmm. Fuck it's so good," she said in a whine. "It feels so good, oh my gosh."

Chloe let Nick take over as he began to thrust himself deep into Kayla. After some effort, he managed to strike a rhythm, repeatedly inserting half or more of his cock inside Kayla. She moaned with pleasure over and over again. Her pussy left creamy white globs all over his shaft as she came several times.

"Look at that!" observed Chloe. She held her arm around Nick while she watched him have sex with her friend. She discreetly fingered herself as she looked on, happy to be a spectator watching the beautiful Kayla get fucked by the hung stud.

"Mmmmmm ohhhhhh," Chloe moaned as her fingers worked frantically between her legs. Her nails dug into Nick's back. She was already cumming.

Nick watched Chloe as she had an orgasm. Her normally innocent demeanor and reserved nature had all but abandoned her on this sunny afternoon as she masturbated to climax right in front of all of them.

He couldn't hold it any longer. He pulled out and held tightly to the tip of his dick. "I'm gonna cum," he announced.

Kayla spun around on her knees as Chloe joined her. The two girls eagerly knelt in front of Nick as he aimed his prick. He instantly began to unload all over their face and bodies. Streams of cum caked their tits and stomach. Some landed on their faces. They giggled and screamed in delight as Nick moaned and groaned his way through another massive orgasm.

Kayla grabbed some from her tits and wiped it on Chloe, and vice versa. They were having a blast playing around with the cum as Nick continued to unload more and more for their enjoyment.

"Ahhhh!" Nick shouted as he coaxed out the last load before falling back onto his butt, laughing hysterically.

The girls examined each other's bodies, covered in cum. They then stood up and wiped it all off onto Nick who writhed around in the water, trying to escape his own semen. They laughed and giggled together before finally going deeper in the river to rinse everything off.

"That was amazing, guys," said Chloe. "I'm so happy about all that."

"Did you guys cum?" Nick asked eagerly. They both nodded emphatically. "I came twice," said Kayla proudly. "You have a gift, Nick. A God-given gift, that thing is."

"Thanks. You two are gorgeous. I never want this trip to end."