Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"Can I see it again? Do you mind?"

"See what?"

Kayla frowned. "You're gonna make me say it? Can I see your penis, Nick?"

Nick laughed. "Yes. Absolutely yes. You can see it anytime you want." Nick sat up in the grass and Kayla did the same. He pulled down his shorts and boxers, exposing his cock for Kayla on the lawn of a Church.

"Oh my gosh, Nick! Do you have an erection already?"

"What do you think?" Nick asked as he angled his cock down away from his body. Kayla stared at it, studying it almost. "It looks very hard to me."

As Kayla watched, Nick ever so subtly played with it, making sure he displayed his full length and girth for her to see. He laid his legs out flat to ensure her view was unobstructed.

"Holy cow, Nick. That's honestly so big. I never even knew they made 'em that big!" Kayla smiled cutely at Nick. He found it so deeply attractive to watch her innocent fascination with his member. "Thanks," he muttered. "How big do you think it is?" he asked, watching her eyes light up.

"How big? I have no idea!"

"Take a wild guess. Here. Come take a closer look."

Kayla leaned forward so she was on all fours. Her face a mere foot from his dick. Nick was positive he saw a thirst in her eyes as she stared at his throbbing cock. "Umm... twelve inches?" she guessed. It was cute she had no idea.

"Ha, thanks. But I don't have a footlong. It's nine inches long and six inches around."

"Around? You measured it around?" she asked, stunned.

"Yeah, see here?" he pointed to an area about ⅓ of the way down from the head. "It's thickest right here. And I've clocked it at six inches."

"That's incredible. It's like a work of art. I can't stop staring at it!" Kayla giggled. She briefly glanced across the lawn to ensure no one was coming. The lights of the Center remained turned off. The coast was clear. She turned back to Nick's penis.

"You can touch it if you want. It's not gonna bite."

"Me? Now?"

Nick laughed. "Yes, Kayla. Now. Or not. I can put him away if you want."

"No, no, no. Don't put him away!" she laughed. "You want me to touch it? Like, give you a handjob?"

"I would love nothing more right now." Nick couldn't believe what he was hearing. He watched in slow motion as Kayla's little petite hand outstretched towards his penis. Her fingernails were painted red and despite the moonlight, Nick could see the details clearly. At first contact, he tingled. Her hand was cold.

"Sorry if my hands are cold," she said as she carefully grasped his cock as best she could. It was so thick she could barely reach all the way around it. "This thing's like a big flashlight or something," she said as she slowly explored his length and girth.

Nick sighed and leaned back on his hands, watching her move about his cock. She looked up. "Are you liking this, Nick?"

"It's amazing."

"Nine inches. Wow. This is one big penis. I think I need two hands!" She then placed her second hand on his dick so they stroked it in unison. But it was a bit dry and difficult to execute smoothly.

"Can you spit on it?" Nick asked.

"Huh? Spit on your dick?"

Nick nodded. "For lubrication."

"Oh, right. Umm sure." Kayla paused and looked around while she tried to gather up some saliva in her mouth. She giggled. "This is hard!" When she finally felt as if she had enough, she leaned forward and dropped it on the tip of his dick. The feeling was incredible. Nick groaned with pleasure as she rubbed her spit all over his cock.

"Is that better? It sure sounds it!"

Nick couldn't speak. He was in immense pleasure as Kayla stroked his cock with two hands. The slippery sounds of the handjob were all that could be heard in the still night. Kayla concentrated as she jerked him off, rarely breaking her gaze at his cock. "Does it feel good?" she asked, sexily.

"It's so good, Kayla."

She smiled and continued. "It looks like it's gonna burst." She then noticed his big balls for the first time. "Your balls are so tight! Are you gonna shoot off soon?"

"I'm really close," Nick said quietly. He couldn't stop staring at Kayla's slender fingers as they worked their magic. Kayla smiled contently as she continued jerking him off.

The moment was near. Nick sat up on his hands. He spread his legs. Kayla watched eagerly as he neared orgasm. "Kayla... Kayla can you... can you point it out? It's gonna be a lot."

Kayla immediately pointed his dick away from the two of them so it was aimed at the grass in front. She did so just in time as Nick belted out a loud moan and shot a thick rope of white cum across the grass. It landed with an audible splat.

"Whoa!" exclaimed Kayla as another shot came out, this one rivaling the first in volume and velocity. Nick's legs shook as he continued to cum in Kayla's stroking hands. She watched as several more shots of cum unloaded into the night air. The familiar scent of ejaculate entered her nostrils.

"You have so much!" she whispered in awe as she continued to coax out loads from him. They were smaller now, but still shooting out with force directly in front of them

"Ok... ok," said Nick as a few more dribbles spewed out his cock. "It's done. Holy fuck."

Kayla held his cock by the base, giggling as she watched the last load slowly ooze out the tip and fall to the grass below. She resumed stroking his penis. Nick shuddered as her hands grazed the tip. "Sensitive?" she asked, giggling. Nick laughed and held her hand in place to stop the torture.

Kayla held her hand up and examined it. Cum dripped from her fingers down to the ground. "You went everywhere!" she laughed as she looked at the mess in front of them. She wiped her hand in the grass as best she could. She then took off her ring, revealing some sticky goop underneath it. "Oh wow, it IS everywhere!" she laughed as she playfully wiped the excess cum on Nick's leg.

After her laughter subsided, she picked up Nick's soft cock. "Even when you're soft, you're pretty huge, huh?"

"Yeah that's about as small as I get."

"I think it's cool. You've got a cool dick, Nick! Hey, that rhymed!"

Nick cracked up laughing. He was loving how cute and adorable Kayla was being. She playfully wagged his flaccid penis back and forth for a few minutes as they both enjoyed the comfortable silence.

"Having fun?" he asked, now resting his head on his crossed arms.

"I am! I like playing with him when he's like this. But I'm getting tired. We should go back in. You need to clean this up?" she asked, pointing towards the cum on the grass.

"Let the birds get it tomorrow morning," he said as he stood up and stuffed his cock back into his shorts.

"Ok, gross?" Kayla said as Nick helped her to her feet.

They each snuck back inside and went to their respective rooms. As Kayla snuck back into her cot, Chloe opened her eyes. She checked her phone to see the time. "Where did you go?" she asked, whispering. Kayla held her finger up to her lips. "I'll tell you tomorrow."

Chloe shook her head. She had a feeling she knew.

-------------------

The next day began like the previous. Everyone woke up early, got ready, ate breakfast and loaded up the van to head to the job sites. Each team would remain the same, so Nick got to be with Chloe and Kayla for another whole day. They looked sexy as always, wearing short shorts and tank tops each. Today, the three of them would be helping Sandra and her brothers lay down lumber on a new community deck being built for the same complex.

The work was a little more complex and Sandra's brothers, Damon and Will were fast workers. They did mostly all the building leaving Nick and the girls often wondering what they should be doing. As often happens with community service, the added help of the college students was sometimes more of a hindrance than an advantage. Damon and WIll would just as much rather be doing the work alone as always, then try and find ways to involve the students.

Nevertheless, they managed to assist in carrying lumber back and forth, even if it was Nick doing most of the lifting.

"How's this for a workout?" Kayla asked as the girls crossed paths with Nick in between carrying wood. Nick was carrying six long planks at once while each girl could only carry one apiece. She smiled as she eyed his bulging biceps nearly ripping through his shirt.

Chloe rolled her eyes for the thousandth time that day. She had been listening to Kayla and Nick flirt with each other throughout the day and was starting to feel like a third wheel. Kayla filled her in about what happened during breakfast. But she left out an important detail. She told Chloe that all they did was make out behind the utility shed.

While not pleased with her roommate's decision making, she was not upset. Kayla was free to do what she pleased on the trip, even if Chloe disagreed with it.

"Well now, y'all can probably rest now. We're just about finished up for today," Sandra said as she handed bottled water to the three of them. "Good work, y'all."

"Swim time?" Nick asked as he gulped down the water. Kayla nodded emphatically as she started for the path. She stopped and turned to Chloe. "Coming with?"

Chloe sighed and took a sip of water. "Fine," she said. She wasn't about to be negative after a good day of work put in.

Once they arrived, Chloe took a seat on a rock and drank her water. Kayla and Nick opted to head right for the river bank and put their feet in the water. "Last night was awesome," said Nick, realizing this is the first time they've been alone all day. Kayla smiled and nodded. "Did you like it?"

"It was the best. Not even kidding. You have a gift."

"YOU have a gift," Kayla winked as she glanced at Nick's crotch. "Skinny dipping again today?" she asked.

"Only if you join me," Nick proposed.

Kayla shook her head. "Uh-uh. I'm not the skinny dipping type. I'll go in my bra though."

"Beggars can't be choosers," said Nick as he went to untie his shorts. He stopped abruptly and turned back to Chloe. She was watching from the rock. "Chloe, you ok if I go in the buff again?" he called out.

"I don't think there's any stopping you, Nick!" Chloe joked as he gave her the thumbs up before dropping his shorts. Chloe was afforded a glimpse of his pale tight butt right away. She shook her head in disbelief. Next, Kayla took off her shirt, revealing a hot pink sports bra. Her breasts were packed neatly inside, not revealing too much of their modest shape. She kept her shorts on and waded in the water next to Nick.

She looked down and started belly laughing. "What?" asked Nick, unsure what was so funny.

"It's like a third leg!" she said pointing to his huge cock hanging so low, the tip had already touched the water. "Look at that!"

Nick swayed his hips side to side so that his penis flopped against his thighs. Water splashed off it and onto Kayla who playfully splashed him back. They pushed each other into the water as they wrestled around.

Eventually, Chloe left her post and wandered down to the river bank. She dipped her toes in the water as she watched Nick and Kayla goof around. They were frequently close to one another and Chloe thought they may start making out at one point. "Ok, you two," she called out. "That's enough. We need to get back to the van."

Kayla frowned. She was having fun. She turned to Nick and grabbed his cock underwater. As expected, he was throbbing hard. She smiled at him. "Wait till she sees this," she teased. The two of them made their way to the shore and submerged from the water. There was nothing Nick could do to hide as he approached where Chloe was standing. As he got closer, more and more of his body was revealed until he stood before her with a massive nine inch erection sticking out.

Kayla watched for Chloe's reaction. As soon as she noticed it, she quickly put her hand up to shield her eyes. "You're kidding me right now!" Chloe yelled. Kayla and Nick burst out laughing at the spectacle.

"Chloe, please look at it. It's honestly insane! Look!"

"I am NOT looking at his boner," Chloe insisted while looking away and keeping her hand up. "Why is it hard anyways?"

"Just happens sometimes, guys," Nick said, not quite sure if he should try and cover it up or not.

"Chloe, look," Kayla laughed. "You have to look at it!"

Chloe paused and took a deep breath. Finally, she turned and lowered her hand. She opened her eyes and was met with a glimpse of the biggest, fattest cock she has ever seen. She was speechless as she stared at the oversized appendage sticking out from Nick's large frame. It was so hard, it looked angry. Veins popped out all along the shaft. It looked as wide if not wider than Chloe's wrist.

"Isn't that ridiculous?" Kayla asked as she too looked at the towering penis.

"It's not small," said Chloe as Nick laughed.

"It's nine inches long. It's like the world's biggest dick or something," said Kayla. "And it also shoots out a gallon." She winked at Nick.

"Ok, too much information!" Chloe said. "But how would you know that, Kayla?" Chloe put her hands on her hips, suspecting her friend had not been completely honest with her.

"We may have explored that last night. I can't be too sure," she said facetiously. "Look, Chloe!" Kayla reached over and grabbed Nick's cock right at the point where it was thickest. Her little hand could barely circle it. "It's so thick! Or girthy as they say!"

"It certainly is," Chloe said. Nick noticed as innocent as Chloe was, she wouldn't stop staring at his dick. She kept her hands on her hips except to tuck her black hair behind her ear once or twice.

"I can get two hands on it, with room for more," Kayla said as she put two hands side by side on his dick. There was clearly room for more so Nick helped her out, clutching the upper portion of his cock. "Three hands," he said.

"Ok, Nick has a big one. We're well aware. Can we get going then?"

Kayla, disappointed, released his aching cock and went to collect her things. But there was a clear issue. Nick couldn't get his cock back in his pants without an embarrassing bulge. "Umm, guys. I need to take care of this."

"Take care of what-" Chloe turned and realized what the issue was. "Oh. I see. Umm... can't you just make it go down?"

"Chloe," Kayla giggled. "That's not how these things work. Even I know that. He has to cum. Right, Nick?"

Nick laughed out loud. "Yes, that's the umm... preferred solution. And likely the only one."

"So cum then," said Kayla. She put her hands on her hips and waited.

"Here, now?"

"Over in the bush or something," Chloe said, annoyed.

But Nick turned to Kayla, hoping for a more intimate solution. "Just let him cum here. You can cum right now, yes?" she asked Nick. He nodded enthusiastically.

"Whatever, guys. Just be fast, ok?" Chloe said. She couldn't hide the fact that she wanted to watch.

Nick excitedly grabbed his cock and started jerking off as both girls watched. He licked his palm a few times as he stroked in an effort to lube it up. The saliva spread on his penis glistened in the afternoon sun. He clenched his butt cheeks together as he briskly tried to reach orgasm.

"It's so huge. I still can't believe it's real," said Kayla. She now had her arms crossed and gorgeous legs spread slightly apart in her stance. Nick glanced at them repeatedly.

"He likes your legs, Kayla," Chloe plainly observed.

"Yours too," said Nick, making sure to not leave Chloe out. She blushed at the compliment. "Anything to make this go faster," she said.

"I'm almost... I'm almost there," he said as he concentrated on stroking with one hand and cradling his big balls with the other.

"Please don't hit us with it," Kayla requested. Chloe turned to her, confused. "He's like eight feet away!"

"Just wait," Kayla said.

"Oh fuck," said Nick. "Oh my God. Here we go," he grunted as he thrusted his hips forward. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fuckin cum!"

"That way!" Kayla shrieked, pointing away from the girls, up the river bank a bit. Nick turned just in time for a huge blast of thick ejaculate to fire from his tip to the ground with impressive distance. "Ohhhhh mmmmmm fuck!" he moaned as he closed his eyes and shot out more loads onto the sand.

Chloe instinctively covered her open mouth in shock as she watched Nick ejaculate an impressive amount. "Is he kidding?" she asked Kayla who burst out laughing. Nick turned to answer, but couldn't as he was mid-orgasm. More cum leapt out his cock landing on the sand with a splat.

"Ahhhhh," he belted out as he raised to his tippy toes and jerked out the final loads of semen. It was finally over and he was left standing with a hard cock in his hand. The girls were speechless as they stared at the endless streams of cum Nick left on the sand.

"That's a lot," Chloe said.

"Ya think??" Kayla joked. "Look, it's all the way on that rock over there. That's cum right?"

"That's cum," answered Nick. "I shoot really far."

"Well, looks like you're getting smaller now, so I think we can go now," Chloe said as she watched Nick's penis start to shrink in size.

"Small would be an understatement, I'd say," she laughed. "Look even when he's small he's huge."

Nick shrugged. "What can ya do, guys?" He stuffed his softening penis into his shorts and still exhibited a noticeable bulge. Regardless, it was sufficient as the three of them headed back to wait for the van.

----------------------

"Can I ask you a question?" Kayla said as she took a bite of her ice cream cone. She and Chloe sat together on a park bench. They decided to check out a local ice cream shop not far from the Parish Center.

Chloe nodded affirmatively. "Have you ever done something like that before?" Kayla asked. "You know... watch someone?"

"Like today with Nick? Oh, heavens no," said Chloe, shaking her head while looking out across the street. "When I was in the seventh grade, this boy Charlie showed me his penis. He was suspended for it. That's about it." They both laughed at the silly story.

"But you've, ya know, given handjobs before?"

Chloe looked around, as if to make sure no one was around. She leaned in and lowered her voice. "Yes. A few."

"Can I tell you something, Chloe?"

Chloe smiled. "You jerked Nick off. I know you did."

Kayla looked surprised. "How did you know that?"

"Just the way you two were today. I knew something was up." They sat in silence as Kayla planned her next thought.

"It's ok, Kayla," Chloe said reassuringly. "Seriously, it's fine. He's cute. And to be honest, he's got quite the equipment."

The girls giggled as they ate their ice cream. "Hey. I've got an idea," Kayla said, this time she too leaned in as if someone might hear her. "Let's text Nick again tonight. Let's the three of us go out back behind the shed."

"Uh-uh. Nope. You guys do that all you want. But don't drag me into it. I'm not getting in trouble with Father Chris. My parents paid too much for this trip."

"C'mon, Chloe! It's super easy! No one will know!" Kayla pleaded.

"Not doing it, Kayla. It's too risky." Chloe stood firm. She had looked forward to this trip for many months and did not want to risk ruining it all for a little fun with a boy. Even if she admitted to herself she was a little turned on by the day's events.

"Ugh. No fun," Kayla pretended to pout. They finished their ice cream and started back on the short walk to the Parish Center.

-------------

Chloe couldn't sleep. Even though she was tired from the day's project, she tossed and turned in bed. She pictured Nick masturbating over and over in her head. Each time, she apologized to God for thinking such naughty things in a holy building. But no matter where she tried to take her mind, it kept going back to the scene at the river that day.

Then she heard Kayla getting out of bed and putting her shoes on. It was 12:00AM.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers