Company Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am." I replied.

"That's another thing. Since I actually own your ass, as well as the rest of you, according to the law, you will call me Mistress. All other women will be referred to as Ma'am."

"Yes, Mistress. Mistress, what about men?"

"There are no men in this office, so you do not need to worry about that. In the very unlikely event that you do need to speak to a man, you will refer to him as Sir. Rule one, you are never to have any sexual contact with a man in any way. No hand jobs, no blowjobs, no penetration in either your cunt or ass. They may touch you, but you are NOT to touch them."

I was getting a really bad feeling about all this. As I said, I am 100% straight. I enjoy sex with men. Now, it was sounding like I would be forced to have sex with women. Not only that, but she had just forbidden me from having sex with men for the next 20-years.

"Yes Mistress."

"So, a few other rules. You are not allowed to use the elevator, unless you are using a cart to deliver something, or if an employee is escorting you. If it can be carried by hand, you use the stairs. You are expected to maintain your figure, so you will use the gym at night after everyone has gone home. There will be a pair of sneakers in a cubby for you to wear inside the gym ONLY. Across the hall is a closet. That closet has the shoes that you are to wear. Every morning, you will open the closet and draw a number from the bag. You will wear the shoes that are in that numbered cubby hole. Your alarm clock is set for 6:00 AM every morning. You will get up, give yourself an enema, shower, shave, and get ready for the day. The makeup table has all the makeup you need. I actually brought all your makeup from your apartment after you were convicted. You will use it to make yourself look professional. You are to look professional at all times. Before you leave your room, you will also put in a butt plug. Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"No Mistress. I have not."

"OK, so we will need to work up to that. After we have worked you up to taking the large butt plugs, it will be the same as your shoes. You will draw a number and insert that plug into your ass. When you are ready for the day, you will go to the break room and fix your breakfast. You are to finish and have everything cleaned up so you can be standing beside the front door to greet the employees as they arrive by 7:30 AM. Any questions so far?"

"No Mistress."

"Good. Now for your duties. Obviously, as I said earlier, you are to do whatever any of the employees here tells you to do. You are responsible for making coffee whenever it is needed. Even if there is a full pot, have fresh coffee made every two hours. You are also the new mail girl. You are to deliver the mail when it comes in every day. You are the new nighttime janitor. You will clean the entire office every night after closing time. That includes the gym when you are finished using it. That should keep you busy."

"Yes Mistress. What about weekends when we are closed?"

"Friday nights you will go home with me for the weekend. I will take care of that."

"Yes Mistress." I said in fear. "Mistress? You mentioned me looking professional, but you didn't tell me anything about where my clothes are or how to pick my clothes."

She began laughing. "Oh, you stupid little slut. I didn't give you any clothes when I picked you up from the jail. What makes you think that you will get any clothes now? By professional, I expect you to wear your makeup and hair just the same as you always did. I have absolutely no intention of ever letting you wear clothes for the next 20 years! Seriously, you are going to be used by every woman that works here, as well as any other woman that I allow. You wearing clothes will only get in the way and slow things down."

The shocks just kept coming.

"Now, fix your hair and put on some makeup. We need to get to the meeting."

I rushed through applying some quick makeup and just ran a brush through my hair. It would have to do. Hair and makeup done, I couldn't do anything about my nails at that time, Mistress led me back to the elevator and up to the conference room. Most of the women were already there when we walked in. Mistress, of course, sat at the end of the conference table. I was instructed to stand beside and slightly behind her.

"Coffee, Slut." She ordered without so much as a look at me as she released my leash and let it dangle between my tits.

I was not the only one getting coffee at that time. As I got her mug and began fixing her coffee the way she liked, several of the other women took the opportunity to fondle, squeeze, and even slap my bare ass. I knew better than to protest or discourage the gropes in any way. Finished preparing her coffee, I made my way back to my designated position and leaned forward to set her mug in front of her. When I leaned forward, she pinched and twisted my left nipple. By that time, the rest of the women had arrived and sat down.

The table sat 16 people, and there were chairs lined up against the walls. With 30 women in the room, that meant that the 14 lowest ranking women sat in the chairs against the walls. All looked eagerly at Mistress with pencils in hand and ready to take notes on their notepads. To the casual observer, with the obvious exception of the naked and collared woman standing at the end of the table, it looked exactly like a normal company meeting to discuss issues with the running of the company and to hand out tasks to be completed. Everyone here knew that was not the case this morning.

"Good morning, ladies." Mistress began the meeting. "I called this meeting to announce an exciting new acquisition for the company." She gestured towards me, bringing all two eyes that hadn't already been on me into laser focus on my naked body. Have you ever heard the terms CMNF, or more properly, in this occasion, CFNF? It means that there is a completely naked woman in a group of fully clothed people. Obviously CMNF is for Clothed Men, Naked Female. CFNF is Clothed Females, Naked Female. It is totally humiliating for the naked female to be standing naked among a bunch of completely clothed people. It was humiliating. Oddly, I felt myself getting aroused.

"So." Mistress continued. "You probably remember that bitch named Juliette that used to work here. Most of you have heard that she embezzled a lot of money from this company. Because of her, I was unable to give as big od raises and bonuses to the rest of you. As you know, she was arrested and convicted. Thankfully, our insurance reimbursed us for most of the money that we could show that she stole. Unfortunately, it was only MOST of the money. There are still several hundred thousand dollars that we were not able to recoup. Some of it was recovered by the court turning over all her possessions to the company for us to sell off. That still didn't make up for all the money. Since there is still an outstanding debt, the courts turned her over to me as restitution. Now, I could have just taken her home with me as my personal slave, and, perhaps, pimped her out to get my money back. Instead, I decided that since she actually stole from all of us by causing less money in your paychecks, I decided that she should make it up to everyone.

"This is Slut. At least that's what I'm calling her right now. Feel free to call her Cunt, Whore, Bitch, or whatever else you like. The only thing that I don't want to hear is anyone calling her Juliette. For the next 20 years, Juliette does not exist. Slut here is now Company Property. She is available for use for anything by all of you. She is now the lowest piece of property in the company. Please review the regulations on slave abuse to make sure that you don't cross the line. I would hate to have any of my valued employees arrested and sentenced to slavery for something as foolish as abusing a slave.

I should also mention that Slut here considers herself completely straight and has never had the slightest interest in having any sexual contact with another woman. I know that several of you also consider yourselves straight as well. I want you to know that having another woman lick your kitty does not make you the slightest bit gay. Seriously, what woman doesn't want her pussy licked. It doesn't matter who licks it. A tongue is a tongue. The woman getting her pussy licked is not gay, it's the woman that licks another woman's pussy that is gay. So, feel free to have her climb under your desk and relieve your stress. Hell, you can even offer her as an incentive to get one of your female clients to sign a contract. Just don't offer her to any men. She is to have no contact with a real live cock for the next 20 years. Guys can touch her all they want, but she is, under no circumstances, to touch a man."

Turning to me, Mistress ordered me to go around the room and let everyone 'get to know me'. It was humiliating. I had to go around the room and stand between two women and let them fondle my tits, stick their finger in my cunt and asshole, and grope me wherever they wanted. It was worse when it was blatantly obvious that my cunt was soaking wet. Several of the women even laughed and commented on it to each other. The more they flicked and twisted my nipples, finger fucked me, and stroked my clit, the more aroused I got. My humiliation ramped up when I couldn't contain a moan of pleasure. As I worked my way around the room, two things happened. First off were the questions about how and when I could be used by them. The second thing was an unofficial competition on how close they could get me without letting me orgasm.

"Ms. Clarke?" Shelly asked. She was one of the managers that reported directly to me. "Would it be OK if I had her lick out a cream pie that my husband gives me? I mean, she wouldn't actually touch him, but she would be eating his cum out of my pussy."

"Yes. That would be OK."

"Ms. Clarke?" Donna, one of the admins, asked. "Will she be available to take home over a weekend?"

"Occasionally, but it will need to be scheduled ahead of time. Most weekends, she will be going home with me on the weekends, but I can make her available occasionally if I don't already have plans for her on a particular weekend."

"So, what exactly are her duties here?" Inquired Sharon. Sharon and I never really got along. We were both in the running for the VP spot. Obviously, I beat her out for it. She resented me ever since.

"Her official duties are to be running errands and delivering the mail that comes in. You can have her fetch your coffee, deliver reports or other paperwork to your coworkers, or whatever else you need done. Her unofficial, but equally important duties are to be available for whatever you want to do to her. If you need your pussy licked, feel free to have her do that. If you want to take a strap-on and fuck one of her holes, go ahead and use her. If you just want to have her humiliate herself and bounce on a dildo for your entertainment as you watch her, feel free. Use her however you want to, but just make sure that your work doesn't suffer for it. I'm also thinking about using her as a reward for excellent performance. Once a month, I will let her go home for a weekend with one of you as a reward. Keep that in mind."

By the time the question-and-answer period was over, I had made my way around the room and let every woman touch and grope me. It was thoroughly humiliating, but I realized that I would need to get used to it. In the back of my mind, I knew that after a while this would become normal and not bother me as much. Unfortunately, things were about to get a lot worse.

"OK. Now that you have all had a chance to meet our new slave, it's time to move on to the next item on the agenda." Mistress announced. "Everyone please stand up and move to the far end of the room. Gloria, would you be a dear and move your chair out of the way, please?" Gloria was sitting at the far end of the table. "Slut, go to the other end of the table and bend over onto the end of the table."

I had a very bad feeling about this, but, having no choice, I complied. Getting to the end of the table, I bent over and rested my torso on the surface of the table.

"Arms straight out in front of you." She commanded. "Eva, Gail, take these ropes and tie her arms to the legs on the other end of the table. Jessie, Amy, use these ropes to secure her ankles to these legs."

Yep, this was not going to be good. In short order, my legs were secured to the table legs, and my arms were stretched out in front of me. My tits were flattened against the cold surface of the table. I was helplessly at their mercy, and I'm pretty sure that mercy was in very short supply in that room. I was completely defenseless against any cruelty that they wanted to dish out against me.

"Since what she did to the company negatively affected all of you, I thought that you all might want to watch her first punishment for her crimes." I heard a chilling swish of something cutting swiftly through the air behind me. "I think 20 strokes will be a good start for today."

With that, I heard another swishing sound, then there was an unimaginable line of agony right across the center of my ass. Reflexively, my hips jumped forward the inch that they were able to and pressed with all my strength against the table. A shrill animalistic shriek escaped from my throat at a volume and high pitch that I didn't think was even possible for a human to make. It was so loud and shrill that I was surprised that it didn't break every window in the room. Even before that scream ended, another line of lava landed on my ass slightly below the first. Again, and again, and again, the lines of intense pain landed. My screams of agony continued, barely pausing as new air entered my lungs to charge up the next scream. All thoughts ceased in my brain to be replaced with a red haze that was punctuated by lightning and explosions echoing through my head as each blow landed. I couldn't even comfort myself by counting down to the last stroke and realizing that with every hit, there was one less until it would be over. That only works if you are capable of keeping track of the number of strikes that had been given. So completely engrossed in my attempt to survive the ordeal, there was simply no resources available for the simple task of counting the strokes.

Finally, it was over, or so I thought. She had stopped striking my ass. Oh, she had actually stopped striking my ass several strokes ago. She was now working on the back of my thighs. My muscles that had reflexively tightened as I struggled against my bonds relaxed, and I slumped down on the table sobbing uncontrollably. That's when I heard the words that caused my short-lived thoughts that it was over to come crashing down.

"Let's have some fun for the last five strokes. Maria, I've heard that you are pretty good with this. Why don't you climb under the table and use it on her as I give her the rest. Let's see if you can actually make her orgasm when I land the last stroke."

I didn't know it at the time, but this was to be the beginning of my true and complete destruction. I heard Maria climbing under the table. Then, a buzzing sound began. "Oh, God!" I yelped as the wand vibrator made contact with my cunt. I had been teased unmercifully before being bound to the table, and I was still quite aroused. The pain that I was enduring had decreased my arousal, but it hadn't killed it. It only took seconds for the strong vibrations on my clit to bring it back up.

Swish, SMACK, "AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!"

I didn't know it, but Mistress had decreased the power of her strokes for these last five. The lingering pain, as well as my complete inability for rational thought at that time prevented that realization from forming in my brain. With each new strike, the unrelenting buzzing on my cunt continued to ramp my arousal higher and higher. The pain from the strikes changed. Instead of the intense agony as before, it now seamed to cause high voltage electrical jolts charging from where the strike landed directly to my now drooling cunt. Somewhere around the third strike, my screams of pain changed into more moans of pleasure.

Mistress paused before the last one. The buzzing from the wand went into overdrive. My orgasm was imminent. I barely heard the swish. A flash of lightning drove through my body straight from where the last strike hit directly to my overheated cunt. Rapture! My entire body went into convulsions. A scream of pure bliss came from my soul. Wave after wave of ecstasy swept through me as the most intense orgasm that I had ever imagined washed over me. On and on it went, until it finally left me as a quivering mass of flesh pooled on the tabletop.

I was left hysterically crying as deep wracking sobs shook my entire body. Obviously, most of the sobbing was from the agony of the beating that I had just been subject to. There was another significant part of my crying that came from the utter humiliation of being forced to have the most massive orgasm of my life as all my former work colleagues watched. This was worse than having that happen in front of a group of complete strangers. All these women knew me, most of them knew me very well. Several of them I even considered good friends and had socialized with them outside of work. Now, I was sure, they just saw me as a wonton slut. I could just imagine what they now thought of me. Their looks of disgust as I was writhing in orgasmic bliss in front of their eyes. As I lay there sobbing, I heard a clatter on the table in front of me. I looked up and saw a rattan cane with a rope grip on one end. Mistress had tossed it on the table now that she was finished with it for the time being. I hadn't known what she had used on me until that moment.

"The meeting is adjourned. You may all get back to work." Mistress spoke. "Eva, Gail, Jessie, Amy, and Maria. Please stay for a bit."

While I was still laying on the table, I felt a cold liquid poured in the crack of my ass. That was immediately joined by a slim finger that began probing my asshole. Soon, the slippery finger had slipped inside and began thrusting in and out as it rotated around. That continued for a few minutes before it was pulled out. A cold blunt metallic object replaced the finger on my back hole. Pressure was applied as it began forcing its way inside. The finger was slim, so there was no pain from the intrusion. This object was considerably thicker. I cried out as the intruder began stretching out my anal ring. My ass began burning in pain.

"Oh, stop whining. This is the smallest one, and I put plenty of lube on it." Mistress stated.

She continued working it in and out, going deeper and deeper. She rotated it as she was working it in. Finally, it seemed to just slip inside my ass, and my opening closed down onto a narrow shaft. I heard a soft click from behind me. After that, the women began untying the ropes and releasing me from my bondage. When I was able to stand up again, Mistress showed me her phone. There was a picture of my ass with a large bright red fake ruby stuck in it. I couldn't help but think, 'That's going to be uncomfortable when I sit down.' It hadn't yet occurred to my muddled brain that sitting down for the next few days was going to be extremely uncomfortable regardless of whether or not I had a plug in my ass.

"Now ladies, Slut here needs to thank you for your assistance in her punishment and thank me for punishing her. You need to take off your panties, pull up your skirts and sit in a chair against the wall, so she can thank you properly. She will start with me, then move to the next woman."

Yeah. Even with my foggy brain, I could figure out what was coming. Well, obviously the six women that were just sitting down would be cumming. It had been very clearly outlined to me what my part in that would be. Not wishing to draw Mistress's ire and bring additional punishment on my bruised posterior - or worse - I sighed in resignation and moved over in front of my new Owner.