Company Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I had no clue what they were talking about, except that it had something to do with what was about to happen to me. Still, it didn't bode well for me. And what the fuck was that comment about a brand about?

"OK, Ladies." Mistress brought the meeting to order. "It looks like we are ready to begin. Let me introduce you to our guests. This is Ms. Lee and her daughter Kim. They will be demonstrating their services to us today. They have graciously allowed anyone that wishes to partake in their services a 20% discount for the next 6-months. All you will need to do is to show them your company ID, and they will give you a discount. That discount can be used for yourself, or your significant other. Ms. Lee owns Custom Tattoo and Piercing down on 4th Street. She will be demonstrating her piercing skills as her daughter demonstrates tattooing."

Oh, this is just getting worse and worse. I've always hated those people that got piercings on their bodies. Piercing is great in the ears, but otherwise just looks trashy. Similarly with tattoos. Only skanks and sailors get tattoos. This was going to be bad.

"I talked to my lawyer the other day and asked about branding a slave. It's kind of a grey area in this case. While it might be OK with this slut, seeing as she is sentenced to 20-years, there could also be a case made for abuse and permanent markings. If she had been sentenced to another 15 years, she could be seen as being sentenced for life, and that would have allowed for it. Unfortunately, I can't take the chance, so instead of a real brand, the company logo will be tattooed on her ass. As you know, piercings and tattoos are not considered permanent markings. Tattoos can be removed with lasers, and when the piercings are removed, the holes eventually close up. I have been assured that the decorations that this slut will be getting today are completely legal."

With that, the two oriental ladies went over and opened the cases. In one case was a selection of rings and studs. The other case had a tattoo gun and several bottles of different colored ink. Mistress took a bit of time selecting items from the piercing case, then gave the younger woman a couple sheets of paper. Once the piercings were selected, the work began.

It was hell. As a slave, I was not required to get any topical anesthesia. As I was lying face up, Ms. Lee began preparing my nipples. They were already quite hard, but she increased that. She produced a couple of ice cubes and rubbed them against my nipple. That was a bit uncomfortable. After a few minutes, she determined that my nipple was ready, then swabbed it with an alcohol wipe. I watched in horror as she took a large needle in one hand, then pulled on my nipple with two fingers on her other hand. I couldn't help the yelp of pain as she stabbed the needle through my nipple. She then threaded a 2-inch diameter metal ring through the hole she just made in my nipple. I also noticed that there was a thin metallic chain that was threaded onto the ring. She pulled out a strange pair of pliers, put them around the ring, and squeezed. I heard a slight click, then she released the pliers. She repeated the procedure on my other nipple. Once my nipples were done, she applied a salve to my nipples and worked it into the holes.

As she began working in my nipples, Kim moved down and swabbed the area just above my cunt with alcohol wipes. I then saw her pull the tattoo gun out of the case, plug it in, and sanitize it. She looked again at one of the sheets of paper Mistress had given her and went to work. For those of you that have never had a tattoo, it is not in the least painless. You may have seen people with tattoos that do not appear to be complete. That's because they can only stand the pain for so long before they need a break. Large tattoos with lots of filler usually require several sessions. Al lot of that is due to the pain involved in the process. As I'm sure that you are aware, some areas of the body are much more sensitive to pain than others. Tattoos on the upper arms and shoulders sting a bit. A tattoo to the underside of a woman's breast is almost torture. Just above a woman's pussy? HOLY FUCK!!!

After my nipples were done, Ms. Lee moved up. There was more pain as a large stud was placed on my tongue. She then had to wait for a while as her daughter finished her work. Once Kim completed her work, she cleaned it off, applied a salve to help it heal, then covered it with a large cotton pad. Ms. Lee was then able to continue her torture of my body. I ended up with a dangle in my navel and another metal ring in at the top of my cunt. This ring also had a couple lengths of a small chain with a 1/4 inch diameter heavy steel ball attached. It would be later that I discovered the true insidious nature of that fucking ball.

Finally, Ms. Lee finished decorating me. I thought that my torture was over with. How wrong I was. The straps that bound me were loosened and unhooked. Just as I was about to push myself up and get off the table, I was grabbed by four of the women and unceremoniously flipped over onto my stomach. I screamed in pain as the fresh piercings in my nipples and cunt hit the table. The straps were reattached and tightened again.

"As I said before, I can't take the chance with a real branding at this time. If I can get her to screw up and get at least another 15 years added to her sentence, I will have a real brand put on her ass. As it is, Kim will now just tattoo the company logo on her ass to mark her as company property." Mistress explained to all my former coworkers.

It was extremely humiliating to be bound to the table and have myself marked as company property, just as if I were another piece of equipment to be used by anyone that wanted to use it. That thought alone created a strange contraction in my cunt.

"Ms. Clarke?" A feminine voice spoke up. I couldn't see who it was. "Since she is only having her ass worked on, and her upper body is not in use, would it be OK if I used her mouth for a bit?"

Well, fuck me seven days till Sunday. They're not satisfied to just watch my humiliation, some of them want to actively participate in it.

"Sure. Go ahead. I'm sure that her groans and cries of pain will most likely add to your pleasure." Mistress agreed.

So, for the next couple of hours as Kim was marking my ass, I was also demonstrating to several of my former coworkers and subordinates the advantages of having a pussy licker with a large metal stud in her tongue. They were all very complimentary to Mistress on her foresight to have my tongue pierced. Several of them also opined their expectations on how much better it was going to be once I was fully trained on licking pussy. The pain was intense. Not just because the piercings and tattoos were performed on some of the more sensitive areas of my body, but those areas were even more sensitive because of the recent whippings and canings I had received at those locations. They were already sore, so the work being done there hurt even more.

Finally, it was over. The meeting was adjourned, and most of the women returned to their offices and cubicles. Not that it was completely over for me, you understand. Obviously, I was required to 'tip' Ms. Lee and her daughter. Oh sure, they made it sound like they just needed to test their work, but it still came down to me having to lick their pussies to three orgasms each.

It was just about quitting time before I was done. I made my way down to the front entrance. As the women filed out, I bade them a good night. Obviously, that entailed several more gropes and fondles from the women as they left. After the last of them left, I began my cleaning chores. There were still a few women in the building that were making use of the facilities and working late on assignments. As expected, my cleaning chores took longer than normal, as I had to lick several pussies and get bent over desks to get fucked by the women still in the building.

When I was finally done emptying the trach cans and cleaning the office spaces, I made my way down to the gym for my nightly workout. I saw that there were still three women in there completing their workouts. After completing my warmup, I began my work out on the bench press. I had to negotiate for a spotter. Anna finally agreed to the terms. As I laid down on the bench, Anna removed her shorts and panties. She lowered herself until she was resting her pussy on my mouth and her asshole on my tongue. She guided my hands up to the bar. I began licking as she helped me guide the barbel down and lift it back up. Yes, I know you gym rats are complaining about lack of oxygen while working out. She did lift up enough for me to be able to breath well as I was working out. The women had left just as I finished my workout. I wiped down all the equipment with bleach wipes, took a shower, and went to bed.

Chapter 6. The years since:

From then on, my routine was similar. Get up to the alarm, get ready for the day, get coffee ready, greet the employees as they come in. I was always naked except for my collar, leash, butt plug, and high heels. I would then follow Mistress to her office for any special instructions for the day. Most of the time, there were no special instructions, and I would be available to everyone for whatever they needed. Usually, that was licking their pussies, but I did get bent over a desk (table, chair, couch, or just about anything you can get bent over) and fucked with a strap-on dildo. It was four days after I arrived at the office before Mistress took my anal virginity.

She had gradually worked up the size of my anal plugs until she determined that I was ready. This time, she didn't call a company meeting. I was simply summoned to her office and bent over her desk. I realized what was about to happen when she donned a large strap-on, then she removed my butt plug and pushed it in to my mouth. I remember feeling glad that I I was having daily enemas to clean out my ass. She took her time to lube up my ass very well. She then lubed up her 'cock'. No, she didn't shove it in to the hilt on one motion. She actually spent quite a bit of time slowly pressing it into me. She would press it in for a bit, then pull it back out. She pressed back in slowly, going a bit deeper, before pulling back out a bit. She gave me time to stretch and adjust to her anal invader. It took several minutes, but she finally embedded her dildo all the way into my ass. Still, she held it there motionless for a couple more minutes.

"Not all the girls are as patient or as concerned as I am." She whispered in my ear. "You are going to get ass fucked a lot from now on. Don't think that I'm doing this as I am just to be nice to you. I know that you think that anal sex is disgusting and dirty. I can only imagine how humiliating it is going to be for you to have a huge orgasm from being ass fucked."

She started out slowly. The pain was there, even though I had been stretched out over the last few days from increased sizes of butt plugs and her slowly stretching me out with her dildo. Over the first few minutes of her fucking me, the burning pain subsided and was replaced with a strange pleasure. She reached around my hips and began toying with my cunt piercing and my clit. The pleasure ramped up significantly. It wasn't long before I began moaning in pleasure. That's when her other hand moved around and began molesting my tits and nipples.

"OOOOHHHHGGGGOOOODDDDD!" I cried out as the first wave of a sudden orgasm crested over me.

I found myself shoving my ass back onto the dildo every time she thrust back into me. The waves of pleasure cascaded through me, starting at my ass and rippling out from there. After my first orgasm began to subside, she just sped up her thrusts. A few minutes later, another orgasm crashed through me. Just when my third orgasm started, I heard her cry out in bliss.

We fell forward in exhaustion, her with the dildo still embedded in my ass. We laid there in a stupor for several minutes as we tried to regain a bit of energy that we had expelled. Eventually, she did manage to roll off of me, pulling the dildo out of my ass. A few minutes later, she managed to crawl up to her chair at her desk and punch in a couple numbers on her phone. I heard her voice simultaneously between her directly and the sound from the PA system.

"Attention. All Employees. The slut's ass is now available to everyone. Please use plenty of lube and start off slowly. Her anal virginity has just been taken, and her ass is still quite tight and tender."

From then on, my ass was open for business. It seemed like half the time that I was bent over an object, it was my ass that got impaled. There were several times before then where I was double teamed, having one woman using a strap-on in my cunt while I was licking another woman's pussy. Now, I was being triple teamed. One in my ass, another in my cunt, and my mouth working on a pussy. Although there were other times when I would have a dildo gag put in my mouth and use that to fuck another woman as I was having strap-ons in both my other holes.

Chapter 7. Discipline:

So, my existence continued. I was usually fucked several times a day, and I licked at least 10 pussies a day, Monday through Friday. When I wasn't actually being sexually used, I was most likely being groped and fondles. My only reprieve during the day was when I was in the stairwell going from one floor to another. Mistress began having company meetings on Friday afternoons. I began to dread these meetings. This was the time that she doled out any punishments that I earned - or even if I didn't earn them but was blamed for something someone else did.

These punishments were performed in front of the entire staff for their amusement. They varied in force and location on my body. Usually, Mistress actually knew if I was being blamed for something that I did not do, and she adjusted the force of the strikes she used on me. In reality, I was just a slave, so I could be whipped, caned, flogged, spanked, etc. for any reason, or even no reason at all. Mistress could bind me to whatever she wanted and whip me just because she was bored and wanted some amusement. Yes, that happened more times than I care to think about.

The pain from the punishments was only part of my hell. There was the screaming, sobbing, begging for mercy, and my body twisting and gyrating in response to the strikes of whatever implement she was using. This was all done in front of a live audience. There were the crude comments from the spectators about how my tits would flop and bounce around as I was struggling in my bonds. The humiliation of me degrading myself by begging and crying in front of these women that I had worked with for years was extremely humiliating. It didn't take long to realize that the humiliation I was feeling actually aroused me. The more degrading their comments were, the hornier I became. The hornier I became, the more humiliated I grew, which led to more arousal, and so on, and so on. Then started even more degrading comments when they noticed my cunt becoming drenched and my nipples getting hard. It became a death spiral of debauchery. Still, that was not the worst part. The worst part was pure evil. Mistress had a plan. She wanted to completely destroy me as a confident successful woman. Her goal was to break me into becoming a completely submissive lesbian slut that was constantly aroused and ready to be taken in any way at any time. Her method on that was to turn me into a complete pain slut.

Once my punishment was decided upon, including location, implement, and number of strokes, I would be bound to whichever structure was determined to be used. Obviously, since I was always kept completely naked, stripping me was not necessary. The structure and position of binding me was mainly determined on which part of my body was to receive the discipline and how hard Mistress was going to be striking me. Once bound and ready, Mistress would remove whatever butt plug and other sexual devices I was wearing and replace them with a remote-controlled vibrating butt plug and a remote-controlled vibrating egg stuffed up into my cunt.

Sometimes she would control them with her left hand while she used her right arm to administer the strokes. Other times she would allow one of the other women that were watching to control them. The result was always the same. At the beginning, the vibrators were turned on low with just a slight buzzing. With each stroke of the cane, whip, flogger, etc., the vibrators would be turned up a notch. Depending on how many strokes I was to receive, whomever was controlling the vibrators occasionally needed to adjust them down as I got close to orgasming before Mistress was ready for me to. At first, the agony of the whip striking my exposed tits overwhelmed the sensation from the vibrators. The vibrators would be getting more and more aroused, then the bite of the whip on my tits would kill my arousal. Usually, around the fifth stroke, things would begin to change. I'm not sure if it was because the vibrations would have ramped up high enough by that point, or if it was some sort of natural pain vs. pleasure trigger inside me. What I found was that the pain first stopped reducing my arousal, then they began to actually increase it. I could feel it building inside me. Unfortunately, there was nothing I could do to stop it. I tried to fight it as best as I could, but I knew that it was a lost cause. Knowing that I was headed for an impending massive orgasm - here, in front of all these women who at one time respected me, increased my humiliation. Of course, that just pushed men considerably closer to my orgasm. Then, there was the issue that I would orgasm while being whipped, and that they would naturally assume that it was the whipping that caused my orgasm. More humiliation at that thought. Higher that pushed me. Mistress and her delegate controlling the vibrators were masters at their craft. They took me right to the edge and held me there. When I was about to go over the cliff, they lowered the settings on the vibrators to pull me back slightly.

You can't orgasm from pure humiliation. It only pushes you higher. The edge of the cliff doesn't really get you closer, it only raises the height that you fall. You think that you can't humiliate yourself any further, then you hear your own voice begging, pleading, and offering anything to be allowed to cum while your tits are in increasing agony from the bite of a whip. Worse, you actually beg her to continue whipping your tits if she will just relent and allow you to orgasm in front of all these women. The higher the cliff, the stronger the orgasm. By the time that the last stroke was unleashed, I was at the top of Mount Everest. She never let me orgasm until the last strike of the whip had landed. Just as the last stroke from the whip (cane, flogger, strap, etc.) landed, the vibrators would be pushed up to maximum. Rapture! I was not so much falling off the cliff as I was hurled off by an unseen force. My body would fly into uncontrollable convulsions as the waves of ecstasy flowed through me. Wave after wave washed over me like a tsunami. Animalistic screams escaped my throat as I basked in the unimaginable pleasure of my release. On and on it went. My convulsions slowly ebbed, like a large stone tossed into a still pond, strong waves at the start, eventually dissipating to minor ripples farther out. Eventually, I was left quivering slightly with the occasional twitch thrown in as the last vestiges of euphoria passed through me.

I was left hanging in my bonds with the last of my energy reserves depleted. I was still conscious enough to hear the degrading jibes thrown my way about how slutty I was to orgasm so hard from being whipped. Apparently, I even squirted, a first for me, and two of the women even got a measuring tape to measure how far my fluids had flown. More humiliation. Another gush of my sexual juices flowed out of my cunt and down my thighs.