Company Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge looked on in shock until he saw the obvious wink from my eye. He then gave out a loud humorous laugh. "Ms. Clarke. It seems as though your slave, at the last second, has physically assaulted you. The level of the assault displayed in this court room does not rise to the level requiring execution, however it does grant me the ability to sentence her to an additional 20-years of slavery to you. Seeing that she is already at the end of a 20-year sentence, and her age at tis time, that will effectively turn into a life sentence. I leave this up to you, madam. She was just seconds away from freedom. If you agree, I will extend her sentence to life as your slave. Be advised that I will put into my judgement that you will cannot sell her. If at any time you decide that you no longer want her, she will be freed."

Mistress looked at me in complete shock. "I love you, Mistress. I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy." I whispered to her.

She looked back at the judge. "I accept with one condition."

"And that condition is?" He grinned.

"That condition is that you perform a wedding for us right the fuck NOW!" Mistress stated emphatically.

The smile on my face only broke 30-years later at the love of my life's funeral. Yes, I was her submissive, bet I was not her slave after that day. We became lovers and partners long before my sentence was done. The real reason that she didn't include me with the sale of the company was because I was her lover. Yes, she was pissed at me in the beginning, but 15-years later, that anger had dissipated. By the time that she decided to sell her company and retire, I was no longer sleeping in the basement of the company. I went home with her every night. Yes, I still took care of the girls in the office, but it was not as much as before. After five years, I had stopped being offered as an incentive to clients.

10-years after my original sentence, I unofficially became Mistress's personal assistant. Of course, I wasn't paid, but there were perks. Justine was a new hire. She listened to the stories about me from 5-years ago. OK, so I was still Company Property. By now, most of the girls knew enough to take care of me and be gentle. Justine cornered me one day and really fucked me up. Mistress finally found me curled up in a rarely used conference room. Thankfully, I had managed to push the record button under the desk for the cameras before she really began hurting me.

Justine was included with the sale of the company. No, as a slave, I was not eligible to have her as my property. Mistress, as my owner, however, was perfectly eligible to take position of her. Justine will be a slave for life to the company. No, she was only originally sentenced to 10 years for abuse. Unfortunately for her, she seems to be getting in a lot of trouble that keeps extending her sentence. Anyway, not my monkeys, not my circus. Mistress takes care of all of that.

Yes, Mistress takes care of all of that, and I taker care of Mistress. That is my job. Oh, you still think that slap in the court room was me acting out? Are you fucking kidding me? I had that all worked out before I even took my first step up the stairs into the courtroom. Fuck, I had fallen in love with my Mistress 10-years ago. I also knew that she had fallen in love with me as soon as her anger let go. She proved that the day that she set Justine up and then took her as a slave.

So, life is good now. Mistress is retired, we travel quite a bit, and we have boatloads of sex. My job now is just to keep Mistress destressed. I'm REALLY good at that. When she begins to show the slightest hint of agitation, I simply hand her a leather strap, bamboo cane, flogger, leather belt, etc. and bend over the couch (table, chair, bed, counter, whatever is closest). It works.

Oh shit. I need to go. Mistress just walked in the door with a pissed off look in her eye. "That fucking Justine." She mentioned.

I bent over the couch and handed her the cane. Fuck, I was looking forward to this.