Company Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sitting in one of the Conference Room chairs. Her skirt was pulled up above her waist, giving me an unobstructed view of her neatly trimmed pussy. It was blatantly obvious that her long golden locks of hair were completely natural. The golden curls of her pubic hair were neatly trimmed into a 'V' shape, with the area surrounding her slit completely shaved. As I knelt between her knees, I could already detect her heady scent. Her lips were already glistening with moisture in anticipation of what she was about to make me do. Glancing up to her eyes in the hope of some sort of mercy, I only found the look of lust and anticipation. Resigning myself to my fate, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and leaned in to perform my task.

Yes, I had my puss... sorry, it is now a cunt, licked before. Unfortunately, that was a rare occurrence, usually performed by a nerd in college that I bargained with to assist me in a particularly difficult assignment. God knows that my former fiancé adamantly refused to do it. Of course, he fully expected me to take his dick in my mouth and swallow, but he refused to return the favor. Thinking back now, I should have never agreed to his proposal and ran for the hills. As I was kneeling there, I ran through the conversation that I should have had with him about it. 'Only a fag licks pussy.' 'Really? OK, let's think about that. A fag sucks dick, right?' 'Of course.' 'So, can we agree that a pussy is the opposite of a dick?' 'Uuumm, sure.' 'OK, so if a fag sucks dick, and the opposite of a dick is a pussy, that leads to the assumption that a guy that licks a pussy is the direct opposite of a fag. So, since you are refusing to lick my pussy, are you a fag, or just somewhat similar to a fag?" 'Uuuummmm, yeah, but you pee from there.' 'Yes, but you pee from your dick too. You still expect me to put my mouth around it.' 'But it tastes like spoiled fish.' 'How would you know? You've never gotten your face even close to it. Besides, do you really think your dick tastes like prime rib? Do you really think that your cum tastes like ice cream?'

OK, so it was with more than a little trepidation that I leaned in to take my first taste of a pussy. I was expecting the nasty taste of three-day-old tuna. Instead, I was delighted in a much better taste. It was a bit musky, but there were overtones of citrus. I was somewhat used to the bland, if somewhat salty taste of semen from giving blowjobs to the guys I went out with. His was much different. It actually tasted kind of nice. I took a second full swipe from the bottom of her slit all the way up to the top. It was just as good. Emboldened by this, I began licking with gusto.

"Slow down, Slut. This isn't a race. Take your time to explore and enjoy the experience." I heard Mistress council me.

I did slow down. I experimented. From the few times that I did have my pussy licked (Girls, a bit of advice, go out with the nerds occasionally. They love eating pussy), I started to emulate those experiences. One thing that I am really good at is attention to detail. As I experimented, I began to note her reactions to what I was doing. It wasn't hard for me to understand what she liked more than other things. Using this information, I began to concentrate on doing the things that got more positive reactions from her. It took a while, since I still didn't really know what I was doing, but I was eventually rewarded with a flood on my face. I took the next couple of minutes to lap up the fluid in and around her pussy as she recovered from her orgasm.

Once she was satisfied, I knee-walked over to Maria, who was sitting beside her. The above played out similarly with a couple of notable exceptions. I noticed that her taste was slightly different than Mistress's taste. I hadn't really noticed that wit men. To me, they all tasted the same, salty and bland. Maria had a stronger musky taste with less citrus overtones. Also, while there were several things that Maria liked that Mistress also enjoyed, Maria liked more and harder attention to her clit than Mistress did. Maria also didn't react as strongly as Mistress did to attention to her outer pussy lips.

As I worked through the rest of the women, I made similar notes on the varied tastes of each individual women. I didn't know it at the time, but that would come back to benefit me later. I also noted how each woman reacted to my ministrations. I began to understand that different women liked different things when I was licking their pussies. This was also filed in my mind for future use. I finally got the last woman off and licked her clean. By then, it was later in the afternoon.

"OK, Slut. You did an acceptable job for your first time. I expect you to get better over time. Now, come with me and I will explain all your new duties."

I spent the rest of the workday with Mistress as she finished her day. Once the day was over, most of the women left for home. A few of them stayed to take advantage of the company gym on the first floor. Yes, they took advantage of me as well. Once everyone had left for the night, I took advantage of the gym to keep my toned body in shape, it had been explained to me that this was one of my requirements. After completing my workout, I cleaned the gym up and wiped down all the equipment with sanitizing wipes. When that was done, I went through the entire office building, emptying trash and recycling bins. Then it was going over the floors with a wet mopper. Carpets in the conference rooms needed to be vacuumed. Two hours later, the office had been cleaned, including the bathrooms. By the time I was done, I was exhausted. I made my way back to the basement, into my room, and collapsed into a deep sleep.

Chapter 4. Daily duties and being Decorated:

At 6:00 AM the next morning, my alarm blared loudly. I woke up sore from my previous day's events. I was laying on my stomach, because the few times that I rolled over on my back in my sleep caused me to wake up in pain from the contact with my brutalized ass and thighs. I knew that I didn't have the luxury of time, so I went into the bathroom and began taking care of business. Yes, there was pain when I inserted the enema nozzle into my ass. Yes, the hot water stung as it contacted the welts on my ass and thighs. I put an extra pillow on the stool for my makeup table to help me sit without being in agony. Cubby number 34 held a pair of gold Roman style sandals with 4-inch wedge heels. They had straps over my feet, and they laced up over my legs to tie off just under my knees. Cubby 2 held a 5-inch long, 1-inch diameter butt plug with a red heart shaped base. By the time that I was ready, it was 7:15 in the morning. I quickly scurried up the stairs and into the break room. It took me a few minutes to get the coffee started, then I made my way to the front entrance.

At 7:25 in the morning, the women began to arrive. I stood by the door to greet them with my hands clasped to my forearms behind my back. As each woman entered, I greeted them with a smile and a 'Good Moring, Ma'am'. Most took the opportunity to flick or twist a nipple on the way by. Some were so bold as to stick a finger or two into my wet cunt. Eventually, Mistress arrived at around 7:45 and clipped a leash to my collar. She barely paused before leading be behind her and up to her office. My first task was to get her her coffee. I already knew how she wanted it from working for her for years previously. After a sip to ensure that I had prepared it correctly, I was dismissed to make my morning rounds to deliver coffee and tea to the other women.

I retrieved a cart that was in the break room. This cart was equipped with a large battery pack on the bottom as well as an inverter with a couple of plugs. I took one of the coffee makers that was full, and placed it on the top of the cart with several coffee cups. I plugged the coffee maker into one of the outlets on the inverter. I then took another pot with hot water, placed that on the top of the cart, and plugged it in as well. Lastly, I took a box of tea bags and set them on the cart. As I was about to exit the break room, I spied a container of biscotti. That went on my cart as well. Pushing the cart, I left the break room to begin my rounds.

That took a couple of hours, because several of the women ordered me to lick their pussies after preparing their coffee and tea. Two of them even bent me over their desks and fucked me with their strap-on dildos. Most just took the opportunity to fondle my tits and cunt as I was preparing their morning refreshments. I was in the middle of my rounds when I heard the announcement over the intercom.

"Company Meeting in Conference Room A at 1:00 this afternoon."

I was to learn to dread those announcements. Conference Room A was the largest conference room in the building. It was the only one that was large enough to hold all the employees, as well as a few guests. It was this conference room that I was continuously humiliated and abused in front of the entire company for the next several years.

As I was serving refreshments, a couple of the women gave me files to deliver to other employees. Naturally, I was delayed because I had to drop to my knees and lick someone's pussy - twice right out in the hallway with other women walking past. On one occasion, I was five minutes late, and that caused me to be subject to a spanking. One spank for every minute that I was late. It was done with me draped over her lap with the door wide open for anyone to see. Six women walked by the door as she was spanking me. My ass was already tender from the caning I received from the day before, so the spanking felt especially brutal. I was further mortified when she stuck her fingers into my cunt and found it soaking wet.

I was finally finished with the coffee cart for the morning. I would need to make another round in the afternoon. After putting the cart and accessories back, I went down to the Mail Room. I found the mail cart full of mail for the other employees. The first stop was to Mistress. She not only got the mail addressed to her, but she also received any mail that was still addressed to me. She took the opportunity to feel me up as she was checking on the mail. She stopped looking at the mail and turned to look at me.

"How long have you had that butt plug in?" She asked.

"This one I've had in since this morning. I had the other one in from the time you put it in me until I took it out this morning for my enema."

"Turn around, bend over, and spread your cheeks. I want to check it."

There seemed to be no end to my humiliation. With my ass in her face and spread wide open, she got a close-up view of my ass and wide-open cunt. To add to that, I could feel the moisture leaking out of my cunt. It was completely obvious to her how turned on I was at that time. Her tugging on and twisting of the plug only added to my hornyieness. She finished up by shoving two fingers into my twat, then had me stand back up and face her. She stuck those two wet fingers up to my mouth. Wordlessly, I opened my mouth so she could stick them in. I closed my lips around her digits and sucked my juices off of them. She then dismissed me to resume my duties.

Since I was pushing the mail cart, I was allowed to use the elevator. Yeah, I know that most of you are thinking that it was better than having to walk up and down five flights of stairs all day. In some senses it was. I had always kept myself in really good shape, so it wasn't like I was a fat slob laboring with every step. The downside to using the elevator was that it was an enclosed space with nowhere to run and hide. It seemed like every time that I got on the elevator, there was at least one, if not more, women that were just standing around on that floor waiting to get on the elevator with me. Even before the doors closed, they began groping and mauling my naked body.

Mail delivery. A task that should have only taken an hour at the most, using a leisurely pace, became a three-hour marathon of sex. I would deliver a packet of mail to one manager, and she would need me to wait as she shuffled through it to see if I needed to deliver it to someone else that she delegated a task to. That wait generally included me climbing under her desk and licking her to an orgasm. Other times, delivering an envelope to one of the AAs got me bent over her desk so she could fuck my cunt with a strap on dildo. It was a rare occurrence when I wasn't at least fondled as the woman looked through the mail that I had just set on her desk.

Noon finally came. Mistress had set up a separate small refrigerator for my food. Of course, I wasn't allowed to stock it myself, or even make suggestions on what was in it. In fact, I couldn't even decide for myself what I would eat. Every morning there was a daily menu attached to the door of the refrigerator. It told me what I was to fix for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lunch for today was a Chef's Salad. I pulled the ingredients out and began chopping them up. Of course, it wasn't that simple. It was noon, and I was in the break room. Most of the women were in there for their lunch. Naturally, I was continuously groped and fondled as I was busy at the counter. I began praying that the novelty of having a naked slave around would wear off quickly. As I was chopping up the lettuce, hands squeezed my tits, and fingers tweaked and twisted my nipples. Ither fingers were trust into my cunt, while thumbs brushed over my engorged clit. When the fingers were pulled out of my drooling cunt, they were stuck in my mouth to be licked and sucked clean. At least the butt plug I was wearing prevented their fingers from entering my ass.

"Hmmm." A feminine voice behind me began. "That looks like it will taste kind of bland. Maybe we should add some flavoring to it."

Before that thought fully registered in my mind, a hand snuck around me and picked up the carrot that I was about to start chopping. I watched horrified as the carrot was moved down and then inserted into my cunt. She gave it a good five pumps, completely coating it in my gruel before setting it down on the cutting board. With an admonishment that I was NOT to clean it off before cutting it up and putting it in my bowl, she turned and walked away with her own lunch. That was still not the end of it. Another hand reached around and picked up the cucumber. It wasn't a small cucumber either. Several pumps later, it was also thoroughly coated in my juices.

"I can't wait for Ms. Clarke to get your ass open for business. I'm looking forward to when I can put one of these up there and have you eat it as well." She whispered in my ear as she set the cucumber on the cutting board.

Last, but not least, another hand picked up a couple leaves of lettuce and used them to wipe the drool from my thighs and cunt. Those were also expected to be chopped up and put in my salad. I was finally able to complete fixing my lunch. I did manage to eat my lunch in relative peace. Sure, that did include a few gropes from some of the women that walked by, but nothing too distressing.

I should mention here that Mistress had 'neglected' to include any salad dressing in my instructions. During my induction into slavery, between the time I was convicted and when I was handed over to my new owner, I was required to watch a three-hour video to prepare me for being a slave. One of the things that stressed in that video was not to assume ANYTHING. A slave was to follow orders EXACTLY. If something wasn't specifically stated, DON'T DO IT. Since Mistress hadn't included any dressing for my salad, I obviously wouldn't use any. Yes, that would make it a bit bland, or so I thought, but that was what Mistress wanted. I finished my lunch, then spent the rest of the time cleaning the break room as the rest of the women finished their lunches and went back to work.

By 12:30, the break room had cleared out. I finished wiping down the counters and tables, then ran a quick mop over the floor. At 12:50, I began making my way to the large conference room for today's meeting. I had no idea what to expect. I managed to get to the conference room with minimal issues. A couple of spanks to my ass, and a few gropes of my naked tits.

I was shocked when I rounded the corner to the conference room. It looked like they had set up a gauntlet for me to run. I stopped in shock and just stared at the 30 women that lined the hallway leading to the opened door. That turned out to be a bad move on my part. When I stopped in my tracks, that gave Lisa and Gail the opening that they had been waiting for. They had been following me, and when I stopped, they dropped to their knees behind me and quickly buckled on the ankle cuffs they were holding. Before I realized it, I was wearing an 18-inch-long hobble chain.

"This should slow you down a bit and give everyone a chance."

'Chance for what?' I thought. As I considered that, my arms were grasped and secured together behind my back. I realized that I was now helpless to defend myself. With a sharp smack to my ass from a leather strap, I began moving forward towards the room as fast as the hobble chain would allow. In the Old West, there were stories about when the Indians would capture a prisoner. They would strip them naked and have them run a gauntlet. All the tribe members would line up on both sides of the hapless prisoner and have them run through. The tribe members would be holding sticks, straps, or whatever else that could be used and strike the person as they ran through. In my case, every woman was holding a leather strap. As I was trying to make it through, the straps were hitting my tits, ass, stomach, back, legs, and occasionally my cunt. Even though it all hurt like fuck, I was to find out over the next few years that they had actually gone easy on me that time. They used far less than their full strength in their strikes. Oddly, by the time I crossed the plane of the doorway, my nipples could cut glass, and there was fluid leaking down my thighs.

I entered the room out of breath. I noticed a few odd things in the room. Mistress was already there, standing at the head of the table. That was not really strange, but the fact that the table had several odd straps already attached to it was. Another odd thing was that there were two rather attractive oriental women standing beside Mistress. I didn't recognize them as being any of our vendors or clients. Also, on a side table, I saw two large pelican cases that are typically used to transport display and freebee items to conference expos for sales booths. Somehow, I got the impression that this was not going to be one of our typical vendor dog and pony shows.

Before I could regain my wits about me, I was lifted off the ground and set on the table. My wrists were released, only to be attached to the straps running to the head of the table. The hobble chain was simultaneously removed, and my ankle cuffs were connected to the straps running to the other end of the table. Once everything was connected, four of the women took one strap each and simultaneously pulled. This tightened all four straps and left me stretched out spread eagle on top of the table. The straps were pulled so tight, that there was almost no wiggle room. Once that was done, they connected straps both just above and just below my tits. They were pulled so tight that it was difficult to breathe. One more strap was placed on my pelvis and also pulled tight. I was basically immobilized.

I began hearing snippets of conversations between the girls. None of it really made a lot of sense, but it did give me a feeling of foreboding. "She's gonna look so hot when this is done.", "I hope she goes with the bigger rings.", "Too bad she isn't eligible for a real brand.", "I hear it makes her nipples a lot more sensitive.", "Just imagine what she will be like with that bouncing on her clit all day long." "I had a girlfriend one time that had it done, and Holy Shit, it felt awesome when she licked my pussy."