Company Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

Once the excitement had run its course, the women began filing out of the room in their expectation of going home for the weekend. Two of the women lagged behind to assist Mistress in releasing me from my bonds. I was moved over to the couch and laid down to recover as Mistress finished up for the day. As it was Friday evening, Mistress was taking me home with her for the weekend.

Chapter 8. Weekends with Mistress:

I managed to sleep for about two hours before Mistress came to collect me. She clipped my leash to my collar and led me down to the parking garage. Thankfully, the windows on the back of the luxury SUV were tinted as dark as allowed. The drive to Mistress's home was relatively uneventful. Her car was parked in the underground parking area, so no one was around to see me scampering from the elevator to her car. The drive took a bit more than half an hour, and I was in the back seat. Once we arrived at her mansion, there was no other word for it, she pulled into the circular drive and parked right in front of the steps that led up to the front door. There was a young woman waiting for her. She was about 19 or 20 years old and dressed in a kind of a chauffeur's uniform. Mistress handed her the keys to her SUV, then opened the door for me to get out. It wasn't difficult to understand the hungry look that this girl gave me as I got out of the car and Mistress led me up the stairs. The door opened, and a woman that looked to be in her 40's stood there dressed in a fairly conservative maid's uniform.

"Welcome home, Ms. Clarke. I see you brought your slave hoe for the weekend."

"Yes, Yolanda. This is Slut. She's been working at the office all week, and now it's time to train her on how to be a good house slave. I will leave her in your care for tonight. Feel free to use her however you like. Also, introduce her to the rest of the staff. I'm leaving her in your charge."

So, that was my first evening at Mistress's home. Yes, the first thing that Yolanda had me do was to get on my knees and lick her to an orgasm. She then gave me a tour of the mansion and showed me my quarters. It wasn't much more than a broom closet that had been emptied out and equipped with a single bed. There was a full bathroom across the hall that I could use. It was stocked with cheap makeup, razors, cheap toothpaste and a toothbrush. It also had the bare necessities of female hygiene supplies. Yolanda explained the requirements of me while I was in the mansion. I was to always be clean and attractive. First thing in the morning, I was to give myself an enema (no different than when I was at the office), brush my teeth, shower and shave (hairless below my neck, except for the small landing strip), and apply my makeup. My hair was to always be in a ponytail or braid unless otherwise instructed. My uniform was to be a pair of high heels, 4-inch minimum. I was to be completely prepared and in the kitchen by 7:00 AM every day.

My duties were to help Grace, the cook, to prepare Mistress's breakfast. Of course, that included licking her pussy while she prepared the food. I would then take the tray with Mistress's breakfast to wherever Mistress was having breakfast, then act as her waitress. Refilling her coffee, juice, etc., bussing her plates, bringing her the food, yada, yada, yada. When not actively engaged in those activities, I was to stand behind and to the left of Mistress waiting for orders. More often than not, those orders included me climbing under the table and giving her a long, slow, pussy licking. During my years of service to her, Mistress on several occasions had overnight guests. On those mornings after, I would also be ordered to give her guest(s) a good pussy licking as they also enjoyed their breakfast.

Throughout the entire weekend, I was at the service of any and all of Mistress's staff. After five years into my slavery, Mistress decided to take on an indentured servant or two at a time. I mentioned that the law allowed indentured service earlier. In Mistress's case, these indentured servants were young poor women that wanted to get money for college. Each contract was for five years of negotiated slavery in exchange for enough money for tuition, books, and living expenses to graduate from college. Some of them even managed to negotiate terms that allowed them to take classes during their service. Since their service was negotiated, I was still at the bottom of the caste. I had to lick their pussies, but it was the rare occasion when I got my pussy licked. Mainly, that only happened when one of the indentured really screwed up and was punished by being forced to lick my pussy in front of the entire staff.

Yolanda made me the housekeeper. I was under both literally and figuratively) every other member of the staff. I would be dusting the living room, when I would suddenly be bent over the couch and fucked with a large strap-on dildo. I would be on my hands and knees scrubbing a stubborn stain on the kitchen floor, when I would feel someone kneel down behind me and they would shove a lubed-up dildo into my ass. I would be changing the sheets on a bed when I would be thrown onto the bed and find myself with a pussy descending towards my mouth. At night, unless I was in Mistress's bedroom serving her, I would find myself in the servant's quarters licking their pussies and/or asses. Yes, I was introduced to licking women's asses on the second day of my slavery.

Chapter 9. Weekend Parties:

The worst was yet to cum, I mean come. Yes, it was humiliating to orgasm and lick pussies in front of women that I didn't or even barely knew. It was more intense to do it to and in front of women that I knew well. It was even worse when it was women that I knew well and had supervised and managed. There was one more level of humiliation left. Honestly, I never even thought that it could possibly happen.

The first three weekends at Mistress's house were fairly tame. Yes, I licked a lot of pussies and got fucked by every member of the staff. I should mention that Mistress's entire staff comprised of all women. Even the pool company sent out a woman to take care of it. Instead of servicing a 'Pool Boy', I serviced a 'Pool Girl'. Packaged delivered to Mistress's house were mainly delivered by women. On the rare occasion that the delivery person was a man, they could feel me up, but I was not allowed to so much as touch their cocks. There was only one time when the guy ejaculated onto me. It hit my stomach and thighs. The security cameras even showed that I had not touched him. Still, I got 20 strokes from the cane from that.

It was the fourth weekend when everything fell apart. Knowing Mistress as I do, I should probably have expected her to do something like this. We had just gotten home from the office. She led me into the kitchen where Yolanda was working.

"Yolanda, I am having a party tomorrow evening. There will be several guests. Here is the menu and the number of guests that I am expecting. They will be expected to arrive at about 4:00 PM. Please have the appetizers and drinks ready by that time. Also, Slut here needs to have the house immaculate before the party. Kimmy will be responsible for the valet parking, but the rest of the staff is at your disposal. Slut here will be the entertainment for the party, but you can use her I all the preparations."

I got very little sleep that night as I cleaned and dusted the entire downstairs. I was up again early in the morning to perform my normal chores as well as continue cleaning and preparing for the party. At 3:00 PM, I was finally dismissed to prepare myself. I gave myself another enema, showered, shaved, and applied my makeup. Finally, 'dressed' in my heels, but plug, and collar, I went downstairs to greet Mistress's guests as required. The doorbell rang, and I dutifully answered it. It was four women that I vaguely knew as friends of my Mistress. They were all either owners of their own companies, or high-profile employees of Fortune 500 companies. All were movers and shakers in their industries. Of course, the greetings included much groping and fondling of my naked body by the women. This scenario played out over the next half hour as more and more guests arrived. To be honest, I was getting more and more aroused all the time. The piercings in my nipples made then exponentially more sensitive, and the fingers that were thrust in my cunt were driving me higher and higher. All those sexual stimuli crashed and burned when the last guest arrived.

I opened the door wide in anticipation of this next guest continuing to bring me closer to the orgasm I was beginning to crave. Suddenly, everything crashed down around my ankles.

"Kelly?" What are you doing here?" I asked incredulously.

"I'm here for the party, of course." She replied with a smirk. "Got to admit, Julia didn't oversell you. You look damn hot." Julia is Ms. Clarke's first name.

For those of you keeping score, Kelly is my younger sister. She is 5-years younger than me, and we had never really gotten along. In fact, it had been over five years since I had last spoken to her. That had been at my parent's funeral. They had been killed in a car crash. The funeral devolved into a screaming match between Kelly and me. We had both been unceremoniously kicked out of the mortuary. It had gone downhill from there.

Before that incident, I had made the mistake of telling her that her then fiancé was a bad mistake. Needless to say, I was not invited to, nor did I attend her wedding. I didn't. However, refrain from gloating a couple of years later when they went through a rather acrimonious divorce. Turns out that he had been cheating on her throughout their entire relationship.

Anyway, there we were in the doorway. She was completely dressed, and I was completely naked. She was a free woman, and I was a slave. Any verbal or physical assault on her would only land me in more trouble. I had no choice but to bite back any negative response to her presence and invite her in. Once she entered, I led her into the formal living room.

"Mistress, Ms. Kelly Connors has arrived." I hadn't heard, but I was really hoping that she had changed back to her maiden name. I never bothered to learn his last name. By the lack of correction, followed by a sharp sting to my body, I had apparently guessed correctly.

"Very well, Slut. That should be all of the guests. Get Ms. Connors a drink, then continue with your duties." Mistress commanded.

Yeah, that sounded rather tame to all of you. Truthfully, it was anything but tame. Getting my sister a drink was not that big of a deal, it was continuing with my duties that was the issue. My duties at that time was to lick the pussies of any woman in the room that wanted me to. Now, it was not just the humiliation of having to lick women's pussies, but it was compounded by having to do it right in front of my extremely judgmental and bitchy sister.

Resolved to my fate, which I had no control over for at least the next 20 years, I set the glass of fruity white wine down in front of my sister, then made my way back across the room. Humiliated with the knowledge that my sister was watching me, I knelt back down in front of Mrs. Hampton. Her husband was the State Congressional Representative for our area. As I knelt in front of her, she pulled her skirt up above her waist, baring her hairy pussy to me. I leaned forward with tears of shame in my eyes and began to resume licking her pussy.

"Wow." I heard Kelly announce. "That's impressive. She's always been quite anti-gay. How much did you need to beat her to get her to do that?"

"Surprisingly, not at all. It seemed that she understood her position quite well, and she took to it like a fish to water. She still has a ways to go before she is truly adept at it, but, as they say, there is no such thing as a bad blowjob or pussy licking. Even the most pathetic can get you off." Mistress replied.

At about that time, Mrs. Hampton was showing signs of an impending orgasm. OK, so I had never done this before about a month ago. Still, I have learned a few things since then.

"Oh." Mistress exclaimed. "It looks like Joanne is about ready to cum. Even though Veronica is supposed to go next, how about if you went next instead?" Mistress offered.

Truthfully, I dreaded that prospect. Seriously, that was my sister! It was incest!

"Well," Kelly began. "I'm not sure about that. First of all, I'm not the slightest bit gay. I'm not even bisexual or even curious. On top of that, she is my sister, so that would be incest."

"OK." Mistress answered. "Think about this. First off, a tongue had no gender. It doesn't matter if it is attached to a man or a woman. Really, what woman doesn't like getting her pussy licked. It's the same with guys. What guy would turn down a blowjob? A mouth is a mouth. Besides, it isn't the woman that is getting her pussy licked that is bisexual, or even a lesbian; it is the woman that is doing the licking that is gay. As far as incest is concerned, the courts have made it abundantly clear that a slave has no family. There have been multiple cases where a woman has been purchased by her son or daughter. In every case, the courts have ruled that incest laws do not apply, because the slave is simply property with no familial ties. Other cases have had a father or mother purchasing their child as slaves. The same thing applies. Slaves have no families; therefore, incest does not exist for slaves."

Mistress was always good at getting her points across. So, you've probably figured it out. Mrs. Hampton did orgasm. Yes, I licked it all up. Yes, my cheeks were covered in her cum. Mistress did persuade Kelly to try out my mouth and tongue. Veronica was a bit miffed, but she agreed to it. You think that licking another woman's pussy while your sister watched was humiliating? No. Licking your sister's pussy is humiliating. Especially if you hate her and she is extremely judgmental towards you. I was ordered to do it. I actually thought about it for a microsecond or two. Just lick her pussy, or get whipped, then lick her pussy. OK, if I took the whipping, it would seem as though I was not willing. The end result would ultimately be the same. Also, if I took the whipping, I would most likely either experience a massive pain induced orgasm.

Yeah, I chose the easy way out. With resignation, I made my way across the room and knelt in front of my sister.

"Ma'am, may I have the honor of licking your pussy?" I managed to choke out.

Seriously, if there was one woman that I really didn't want to have to lick her pussy, this was the one. That was the moment that everything hit me. I was nothing but a slave. I didn't have a sister. I had no family. I had no friends. I had absolutely nothing. I was just a tongue for my Owner to use as she wished. I was a cunt and an asshole to be used by whoever she allowed. I broke with the first lick of my sister's pussy. I was no longer in any sort of control. Mistress directed me to lick a pussy, I licked a pussy. That party was a life-changing event for me. I licked her to three orgasms.

The party lasted well into the night. After licking my sister's pussy, I licked every other woman's pussy. I was bound in several different positions as every woman there, including my sister, donned strap-ons and fucked me. I had countless orgasms that night. At one point, my sister grabbed a whip and whipped me on my cunt until I orgasmed for her. I even remember hearing Mistress offering to loan me to her occasionally.

Chapter 10. Epilogue:

I served my 20-years faithfully. I did everything I could to be a good slave to my Owner. Yes, it was hard at times, but I usually had some pretty good orgasms. True to Ms. Clarke's words, I never even saw a real cock in all that time. Yes, I was felt up by the occasional man here and there, but I only had sex with women. Call it training. Call it Stockholm Syndrome. Call it being institutionalized. It really doesn't matter. I was a lesbian sex slave. That is what matters in the end. Oh, I did get my own pussy licked on occasion. Mainly that was from one of Mistress's Indentured Servants that needed discipline. Mainly, though, I was the one licking pussies. That was usually fine with me, because afterwards, I would be fucked with a large cock that never went soft.

20 years later:

I was standing, naked, of course, in the court room. Mistress was standing beside me holding the leash attached to my collar.

"Ms. Clarke. I understand that the convict has been under your control for the entirety of her sentence." The judge spoke.

"Yes, your honor. She was awarded to me in restitution for her crimes against me."

"I see that. I'm just curious that a slave with this long of a sentence has not been sold by that time." He questioned.

"Well, your honor, she has been a very good slave to me. Besides that, I actually turned her over to my company and made her Company Property. Instead of just serving me, she also served every woman that I employed. In fact, she was instrumental in landing several large contracts that increased my business." Mistress explained.

"Very well." The judge stated. "I see here tat you sold the business and retired five years ago, but you did not include her as part of the sale."

"No, your honor. I did not. First off, she was awarded to me personally for restitution. I didn't feel that it would be right to include personal property as part of the sale of my company. Also, I have grown quite fond of having a personal slave taking care of all of my needs. Then there is the issue of companionship in my retirement that she has provided. I decided when I sold my company that she would not be included in the sale. She was to be retained as my personal property. Another thought that I had was that her sentence would only be for another five years, so it would not really be a part of the permanent property of the company." Mistress explained.

"Very well." The Judge exclaimed. "As her legal owner for her entire sentence, do you have any reason to not free her as per her original sentence? I do not see any official documentation here that would cause her sentence to be extended,"

"No, your honor." Mistress spoke. "She has been an exceptional slave. There were a few instances where punishment was required, but none of those rose to the level of judicial involvement."

"Very well then. I see no reason to extend the convict's sentence and I will set her free." He said.

That's when I finally spoke up. "Your honor? May I speak?" I questioned.

He looked at me in amusement. Slaves about to be set free really never questioned the court.

"Of course. This is your freedom that we are discussing, after all." He stated with amusement.

"Your honor, is it a fact that until your gavel bangs on the desk that I am still technically a slave?" I asked.

"Well, yes. Technically you are still a slave until I pronounce you free and hit my gavel on the desk." He answered.

"So, since you have not done that yet, I am still Ms. Clarke's slave and subject to all the laws regarding judicial slavery?" I questioned him.

"Well, yes. However, that will only be another few seconds for that to take place, then you will be a free person again."

"Thank you for that clarification, your Honor. Now, I have something to do before you pronounce my freedom and bang your gavel." I stated.

I turned to my mistress, "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I screamed. I then pulled my hand back and slapped her right across her cheek. I then controlled myself and addressed the judge. "My apologies for that. Your honor. That was completely unjustified of me. I wouldn't be surprised if you sentenced me to another 20-years of slavery and gave me to my Mistress as restitution for my physical attack on her." I said with a wide smile on my face.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers