Competition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene took her hands away, still admiring the clothing. "How much is this one?"

"They start at four hundred," replied Ronnie.

Jolene looked Ronnie in the eyes. "For one shirt?"

Ronnie held up her hands. "These are worth it! I might have to sell these in a shop!"

Jolene looked back at Ronnie's breasts and assumed that she could move a bunch of them easily. "So Cherry asked you to do a photoshoot?"

"Yep, this weekend!" Ronnie looked proud of herself.

Jolene put her hands on her hips. "Why the underpants?"

Ronnie got an innocent look as she looked down. "I just figured...fuck it."

Jolene got a smile and inched towards Ronnie, who held up a hand to halt her. "No! Do not get this wrinkled." Ronnie pulled off the top, exposing her D-cups. Her pink nipples were erect. She took her time folding up the top and placing it gently back into the box it arrived in. She then held up her arms. "Okay, now!" Jolene obliged.

The next day, Jolene was enjoying a light lunch when she got a call on her cell. She did not recognize the number. "Hello?"

"Jolene, it's Shaya," came the reply. "Do you remember me? I'm...Karen's daughter?"

"Shaya!" she exclaimed. "Of course. How wonderful to hear from you again!"

"I just wanted to ask," Shaya began, sounding nervous. "I mean, you're probably busy. I'm sorry I bothered you."

"Why, Shaya! It's no bother!" Jolene smiled. "You need more confidence, dear."

"Yeah, that's...kind of why I called." Shaya sighed. "I want to get more muscle."

"Oh, that's fantastic, dear!" Jolene took a quick bite of her salad. "Now, I don't want to discourage you at all, but I think your body is lovely as it is. However, if you do want to add more mass, it's going to take some commitment out of you. You need to change up your diet, and you need to make a firm--"

"Um, Jolene?" interrupted Shaya. "I just wanted to try to work out a little bit first, okay? I don't want to get...carried away."

Jolene pursed her lips. "Carried away like certain other women did?"

"Um...sorry! Yeah, I just want to get toned a bit more is all. I mean...I saw how you trained Ronnie so quickly, and she's gorgeous and everything. I'm just not like her." Shaya sighed over the phone. "I'm nobody special."

A fierceness charged up inside of Jolene. "My dear, you do not have to talk like that about yourself." She sat up and stared out the window. "Do you realize how horrendous I looked before I started my own journey? You look absolutely breathtaking compared to where I started."

Shaya gasped over the phone. "Do you think so?"

"Oh yes, dear," Jolene told her. "I'll tell you what—why don't we meet at my gym this Saturday? Ronnie will be busy with her new shoot all day. Are you comfortable with that?"

"I'd love that!" exclaimed Shaya. "Thanks, Jolene!"

"Not at all, lamb," Jolene said with a smile. She hung up, then texted the gym address.

Ronnie came over that night for dinner. Jolene had prepared fettucinne and brown rice. "Oh, I also got a call from Shaya. You remember her?"

"The...kidnapped girl I talked to?" asked Ronnie. Her eyes lit up. "Oh, I remember her! You thought her mom was a cunt."

"Ronnie!" exclaimed Jolene. She looked to the side and twisted up her lips. "Okay, she totally is, but that is no excuse for such language!"

Ronnie laughed. "Fuck you."

"Anyway," Jolene said calmly as she sat down at the table. "Shaya needs my help with training, and seeing as I am no longer in the major training routine anymore, I thought I could impart some of my wisdom onto her."

Ronnie sat and stared. "I don't know if I like you hanging around with her. She's way too pretty."

"Oh, darling," Jolene prodded. "You have nothing to worry about. Shaya is old enough to be my daughter."

"So am I," said Ronnie.

Jolene sputtered. "My goodness, dear. Maybe if I was impregnated in junior high."

Ronnie sighed. "Look, I guess I can trust you. After all, you never got with your stud-god Brent after all those years."

Jolene grimaced. "Ugh! That man. I am repulsed at the idea of him now." She reached over and touched Ronnie's hand. "I promise you that nothing will happen with her. She has a boyfriend, anyway!"

Ronnie lifted an eyebrow. "We had boyfriends once."

"I just...wanted to be helpful to her." Jolene got a sad look on her face. "My last pupil quit after one show." She leaned in and get a mischievous smile. "And she did beat Shaya at the competition."

Ronnie tightened her lips to keep from smiling. "Well, okay." She held up a warning finger. "If she tries to get weird with you, get out of there, and tell me about it, okay?"

Jolene put a hand on her upper chest. "I swear on my life I will be true."

"Good," said Ronnie. "Now I've booked our tickets for Denver. We're flying out next month to see Daddy."

Jolene's eyes widened. "I get to meet the father-in-law in person finally."

"That's Colonel Adam 'Ad' Vance to you," warned Ronnie playfully. "He was all on-board when it came to me seeing you, but getting married?" She sucked her teeth. "He's a little more of a traditionalist."

"He seemed quite pleasant over the phone," said Jolene. "Oh, dear, you know how charming I am! He'll be putty in my hands."

Ronnie grinned. "Well, you two both talk in weird old-timey expressions, so you'll probably get along great. Actually, Daddy is just a bit more concerned about having grandkids." She looked at Jolene. "I'm still willing. Are you...nervous?"

Jolene shrugged. "I think so. This is what you want, and I'll support you."

Saturday came, and Jolene met up with Shaya. Jolene led Shaya on to the weight room after getting her set up on a day pass and getting changed in the locker room. "I kind of stayed away from the weights," Shaya told Jolene. "I mean, I don't want to get too, like..." She did a manly flex pose and growled.

Jolene laughed. "Oh, nonsense! Why, do I look like some hulking brute to you?"

Shaya examined Jolene's arms and legs. "No, I guess not."

"Mind you, I just got off my fitness routine," admitted Jolene. "It gets addictive, though. You'll get results soon, and you'll know exactly what I mean."

Jolene liked having the excuse to train someone, because it kept her motivated, and it gave her a chance to relax while Shaya did the same exercise. Shaya had much more patience and obedience than Ronnie did during her training. Ronnie was still keeping up a fitness routine, but it felt so relaxed compared to her competition preparation.

Shaya was a thin girl, so she had little muscle tone to begin with. "We'll get you stronger, but we don't have to add a lot of mass," Jolene told Shaya. "Look over at Cora." Cora was a fine African American woman that Jolene got to know over the years who preferred cross-training. "See? She's so slender and feminine."

"Oh, yes!" Shaya watched some of the women as they trained. Her eyes went over to a bulky one doing butterfly curls. "Oh, but maybe not like her."

Jolene looked and saw Carol, the very muscular woman who Jolene knew. "Oh, yes. Carol's a bit of a figure here. If she makes you feel awkward at all, let me know."

Carol noticed Jolene, and cocked her head. "Hey, Jo," she said in her deep voice, then made her way over. "Got a new one already?"

Jolene sighed and smiled. "No, Carol. Ronnie and I are still going strong." She gestured over to her new student. "This is Shaya Bischloss. I'm helping her with her training."

Shaya offered her hand timidly, and Carol took it in her own meaty hand. She stared into Shaya's eyes while she shook. "So I guess you're available then, right?" asked Carol.

Shaya pulled her hand away. "Uh, no. I'm seeing a guy."

Carol clicked her tongue. "Too bad. I'll be happy to give you a few pointers, too."

Shaya smiled, although she looked terrified. "Maybe I'll take you up on that." She looked down at Carol's giant thigh muscles. "You are very impressive."

Carol gave a quick wink. "Thanks, darlin'." She strolled off to the bench and continued her workout.

Jolene patted Shaya's shoulder. "If you ever decide to go that way, she'll be a bit of a handful."

Jolene showed Shaya how to lock in her arms and do curls. Shaya was still having trouble with what Jolene called "the girlie weights." She was still hanging in, and Jolene kept her there for nearly two hours. They treated themselves to a drink at the juice bar and chatted about wedding plans.

The two of them went to go get changed. Jolene went to one of the private showers, but she assumed Shaya went to the communal shower room. As much as she loved Ronnie, she was curious as to what Shaya looked like. She gave herself a mental check and pushed the fantasy out of her mind.

At about the same time in a different part of the city, Ronnie was getting her hair and makeup done by a professional. She fidgeted as Jill, the beautician Cherry had hired, pulled with a rough hairbrush at Ronnie's long brown hair. "Ouch! Be careful," Ronnie hissed at the girl.

Jill sputtered and continued with the brushing. "This will go faster if you stop moving around." She held up a wad of Ronnie's hair. "At least you don't have too many split ends."

Ronnie grumbled. "I'll split your end, ya..."

Cherry fiddled with her camera while Jill continued with touching up for Ronnie. "Sorry to have to put you through this," she called over to Ronnie. "Jill's working on her schooling, and she works for cheap." She looked up from the camera. "Please be nicer to the model, Jill."

Jill rolled her eyes and got her spritz bottle. She gave Ronnie a few shots of her special formula to make hair shine. She then got down to look at Ronnie in the face. "Try not to lick your lips too much. Your lipstick looks great."

Ronnie got up from the chair and walked over to the backdrop that Cherry had set up. She was wearing the Bolatta top that was sent to her, as well as a pair of booty-hugging black boy shorts. Jill wandered over to Cherry and folded her arms.

Cherry turned on the pot lights, then went back in behind the camera. "Ronnie, I want you to put your chin up, then suck in your face a bit." She took a shot. Ronnie's eyes were glittery from the eye shadow that Jill had put on. She put her face down to look into the ocular. "What do you think, Jill?"

Jill smirked as she kept her eyes locked on Ronnie. "I get why the guys might like her."

"Girls now," remarked Ronnie, keeping her head tilted up.

"Ronnie, can you push your chest out a bit more?" requested Cherry. "Try pushing your shoulder blades together."

Ronnie tried it, knowing full well why she was requested for this campaign. "How do they look, Cherry?"

Cherry exhaled and shook her head. "Damn fine."

Ronnie's eyes widened. "Still can't believe I have to show my face for this one."

"They wanted the wholesome girl-next-door type," Cherry said. "Plus this is more for a female empowerment theme. I don't think they'll get away with selling clothes exclusive to women if it's just your torso."

Ronnie grimaced. "I just hope the colonel doesn't read a lot of fitness magazines."

"It might end up on some ad for a porn website, too," Jill remarked.

"That's not going to happen!" Cherry snapped. "I have a legal contract saying none of my models will be treated like that." She looked up at Jill. "Why don't you go get a coffee or something? We're going to be here a while."

Jill left, and Cherry got back to focusing on Ronnie's posing. "Don't listen to her," assured Cherry. "I work with reputable agencies." She glanced up at Ronnie. "Could you...maybe pull down your zipper a bit?"

Ronnie held both her hands up to zip down, and Cherry interrupted. "Hold there," she ordered as she took several shots. "Can you zip it down lower?"

Ronnie did so as she laughed. "Look, I know what Jolene got up to, but I wasn't planning on going that far."

Cherry laughed as well. "No, no. Those were for her eyes only, and I'm assuming yours."

"You're not...interested in Jolene, are you?" asked Ronnie timidly.

Cherry looked up. "Oh no. Not in the least."

Ronnie zipped all the way down now, showing a great deal of cleavage. Cherry was clearly impressed. "Oh yeah," she whispered as she took more shots. "Um, so they probably won't be able to use these ones specifically. I just thought they might be nice for...contrast."

Ronnie took several poses as Cherry gave instructions and snapped away. "You sure you don't want to take some raunchy shots, Ron?" asked Cherry.

Ronnie huffed. "Okay, just one. I don't want this getting released anywhere, okay?" Ronnie turned her back to Cherry, then pulled her shirt down. Her breasts were exposed, and Cherry was able to see a bit of side boob from the angle at which she was standing.

The camera clicked away. "Oh...my God," breathed Cherry. "You sure you don't want to do frontal? I can be discreet about this."

Ronnie chuckled as she rested a hand on her hip. "Uh, I better not. Not right now, anyway." She pulled up her shirt and zipped up, turning to Cherry. Cherry looked flush and anxious. "Are we all done?"

Cherry nodded slowly. "You can go change in the back, same as usual."

Ronnie went to the spare room to get undressed. It did not take her long to get her clothes back on. She went to the door and opened it to peek out, seeing Cherry sitting at her desk at the computer. There was a shot of Ronnie on the screen with part of her breast sticking out. Cherry had her legs up at the chair.

Ronnie's heart jumped as she saw Cherry was clearly masturbating. She shut the door and put her hand to her chest. She decided to open the door a crack and call out, "Cherry? I'm just about ready to go!"

She heard Cherry push her chair back. "Okay, Ronnie!" she called back, sounding flustered. Ronnie came out and say Cherry pushing her hair back as she stood awkwardly by the desk.

"So, how do they look?" asked Ronnie, trying to sound cool.

"Oh, come on over!" Cherry waved, trying to keep her composure. She clicked on with her mouse and found the file folder. Ronnie noticed that the topless from the back shot was highlighted.

"I was thinking," said Cherry, sounding out of breath. "Maybe if we send this one out..."

Ronnie put up her hand. "No! I took that one because I trusted you, Cherry!"

"Okay, I'm sorry!" Cherry appeared worried. "It's just a really nice shot."

"Cherry, is everything all right?" asked Ronnie.

Cherry exhaled and started to rub her bare shoulder. "Um...so Jolene is a really good client of mine, and she's beautiful..."

Ronnie's heart started to accelerate. "Uh huh?"

"Oh, but she's...not...I'm not..." Cherry waved her hands trying to coax the words out. "I don't like her that way."

Ronnie shut her eyes and heaved a sigh. "Okay."

"Um...here's the thing." Cherry rubbed at her upper lip. "My husband and I wanted to try something a little different. I know! I get it." She raised her hands up to steady Ronnie. "I know you two are in love. All I'm saying is maybe if it doesn't work out with you and Jolene...maybe we three can..."

Ronnie's eyes went wide. "Whoa! Okay! Um...that's really...interesting. But I can't, Cherry." She stepped in and put a hand on Cherry's shoulder. "I like you, and I really like the money that this shit brings in. But this can't happen, okay? I don't want to give this up over this."

Cherry panted and her eyes looked wet. "I'm sorry." She rubbed an eye with her palm. "You're really beautiful, and I just..."

Ronnie tightened her lips, then gave Cherry a hug. "It's okay! You know, maybe it's good we get this out of the way so you aren't walking around feeling guilty." Cherry had a slim build but she was still sexy.

Cherry reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She tapped the screen a few times and held it up for Ronnie to see. "That's him, by the way."

Ronnie saw a shirtless Asian wearing sunglasses. She was impressed with his body. "Okay, he's cute, but I mean..." She raised an eyebrow.

Cherry put her phone away. "I guess Jolene is tough to compete with."

Ronnie smiled. "She's the best." She went to get her bag, then looked back at Cherry. "Maybe we'll just keep this between us, okay?"

"I understand," replied Cherry. "You don't want to make Jolene afraid."

Ronnie made a face. "I don't want to make her angry."

A few miles away, Jolene was accompanying Shaya to her modest apartment. "Oh, it's nice in here, dear," Jolene commented as she looked over some of the furniture.

"Would you like some tea?" asked Shaya as she dashed into the kitchen. Jolene made herself comfortable on the small couch.

"That would be wonderful," called out Jolene. Shaya put on the kettle and joined Jolene in the living room.

"Thank you for spending time with me today," said Shaya. She looked down at Jolene. "God, when you dress up nice like that, I can't tell you're all..." She flexed her own biceps and bared her teeth.

Jolene laughed. "Oh, yes. I don't want to show off all of the time." She had on her red blazer and slacks. "This is how I usually dress when I meet with clients. I love working in commercial real estate, because almost none of the buyers want to work on the weekend."

"Do you think I could do real estate sales?" asked Shaya.

"Certainly!" Jolene patted Shaya on the knee. "Commercial is a bit more difficult, however. If you're looking for information on residential, I can put you in touch with some people."

"Yeah, I mean, dental receptionist is nice, but I want to make some real money soon!" Shaya looked in on the tea. She brought out a small tray with a teapot and two cups.

Shaya suddenly turned, causing the small cup of cream to tip over the tray and splash all over Jolene. Jolene gasped as the cream got all over her top.

Shaya screamed as she put the tea tray down on the table. "Oh no!" she wailed. She got a few tissues and tried to dab at Jolene's shirt. "You hate me, don't you?"

Jolene looked at Shaya as she pulled the sopping shirt away from her skin. "Why would I do that? This was just an accident."

Shaya started to pant as her face crumpled up. "I'm so stupid!" She sat down on the couch next to Jolene and put her hand on her head, looking distressed.

"Darling! It's all right!" She put a gentle hand on Shaya's shoulder. "I'll just get this off. Could I possibly let it soak?"

Shaya calmed down and showed Jolene the bathroom. Jolene took off her coat and blouse, standing in the bathroom in her black lace bra. Shaya stood in the doorway and watched as Jolene rinsed out her blouse. "It's only cotton," Jolene assured her. "The coat only got a few drops on it."

"Wow, Jolene!" Shaya was still gawking. "Did you get...you know...surgery?"

Jolene chuckled as she wrung out her blouse. "Yes, I am afraid so." She threw her head back. "Ugh! Why couldn't I have been blessed like Veronica? She's still a D-cup even after all of her training."

"Oh, I mean...they look so perky and nice even though you are a bit..." Shaya waved her hand in front of her. "You know..."

"Old?" asked Jolene as she looked at Shaya.

"Oh, I did it again!" Shaya put her hands to her face. "I can't do anything right!"

"Shaya!" Jolene took Shaya's hands and led her back into the living room. They both sat down on the couch. "Sweetie, you have to listen to me. If you keep talking about yourself like this, it's going to affect the rest of your life as well." She put her hand on Shaya's knee. "I have struggled with depression as well."

Shaya's eyes went wide. "You? But look at you! You have a perfect body, and you're so nice!"

"Thank you, dear," said Jolene. "But the problem for me was it never felt like enough. I was abused by my ex-husband, and it left me scared about everything. I still get scared that I will never be good enough. Not for Ronnie, not for competing, not at my job. If you don't have love for yourself, you're setting yourself up to fail."