Competition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene felt a warm, soft hand on her shoulder and looked up. "Honey!"

"Hey, girl," said Honey with a smile. "Let me take care of this for you." Honey got down on her knees and opened her mouth, and Shred stepped in and inserted his cock. She grabbed onto his dick and jerked as she sucked, while she hung onto Jolene's bare thigh with the other hand.

Jolene left her legs spread open as she watched her friend sucking away. Here she was, the sweetest women Jolene had ever knew, and now she was blowing a stripper in front of a crowd of screaming women. She was looking so sexy as she played with Shred's balls. Honey really knew how to suck a dick, and Shred's reaction was one of pure joy.

Jolene felt another hand touch her shoulder, and she turned away to see Carol standing next to her. "Fuckin' hot, girl!" She leaned down and put her lips up to Jolene's while she reached down and felt Jolene's tit.

Jolene stopped kissing after several seconds, staring at Carol in disbelief. "Carol! All this time?"

Carol shrugged and smiled. "Figured I wouldn't get a chance after tonight." She strolled over to the other side of the chair, then knelt down next to Honey. Honey pulled the dick out of her mouth, and Carol took her turn sucking. She flexed a bicep as Honey stroked the muscle.

"Holy fuck, you women are in awesome fuckin' shape!" yelled out Shred. Carol sucked on his cock for another few minutes. Honey still had her hand on Jolene's thigh, while she leaned in underneath Shred and licked his smooth balls.

Vest Man threw Shred a rubber, and he caught it with the same ease as the whipped cream. He got Carol up to her feet and kissed her on the mouth. Honey got up, and Shred picked her right up off the floor and slung her on his shoulder. Honey was muscular but tiny, and was easy enough to pick up. She squealed with delight as Shred walked her into the bedroom, bringing Carol by the hand with him. Carol was a physically imposing woman with incredible muscle tone, but even she skipped along like a naughty nymph.

Jolene sat in the chair, wiping at her forehead. Shaya ran over and squatted down. "Holy shit, Mama! You almost did it with that guy! That was amazing!"

Jolene looked over at Shaya, still gasping for air. "We don't...you're not to...Ronnie..."

"Oh, don't worry, Mama!" laughed Shaya. "As far as I'm concerned, you behaved yourself." She leaned in. "I would have done it."

Shaya helped Jolene to her feet. They went over to the bar, where the women were still drinking and talking. They all gave gentle pats to Jolene as she got on a stool.

"What are you drinking, slut?" asked Twyla, laughing.

Jolene leaned her elbows on the bar as she struggled to breathe. "Scotch and cola, lots of ice," she managed.

Bridget poured her a glass and handed it to her. Jolene poured the entire thing back, coughing and hacking. Shaya slapped her on the back. Jolene burped, then pushed the glass away. "Fuck!" The girls all laughed and chatted while Jolene got her composure.

Linda came out of the master bedroom. "Holy shit, you guys!" she wailed. "Get over here now!"

The women at the bar went over to the bedroom, with Jolene leading the pack. When she got to the bedroom door, she froze. Her eyes almost jumped out of her head.

Honey was on all fours up on the bed getting fucked by Shred doggy-style as he stood on the carpet. Carol was standing next to Shred, wearing only a pair of red thong panties. She was kissing him and rubbing his back. Honey was whipping her orange-tinted hair as she pushed her ass back and forth to take Shred's full size.

Jolene had to grip the side of the door as she watched her friend getting fucked. Honey appeared to be completely over Brent at this point. Carol noticed Jolene standing there and smiled at her. Jolene looked over Carol's body and was quite impressed. Her tits were almost like a man's chest, but Jolene still loved the way her nipples stuck out. She had some impressive definition on her. Carol went back to kissing Shred as she rubbed Honey's tight little ass.

Jolene stared and watched while the other women cheered Honey and Carol on. There were a few women hanging out by the dresser, watching Shred from behind. Theresa from the gym was sitting at the head of the bed, watching Honey getting fucked.

Jolene had never seen Honey naked before, but considering the kinds of bikinis she wore at the IIEF contests, she could definitely imagine what she looked like. Shred was pounding away as Carol rubbed his torso. Carol then stretched out on the bed and got her legs apart. Shred pulled out of Honey, his dick dripping with her love juice.

Shaya tapped Jolene on the shoulder. "Maybe you should go sit down."

Jolene did not take her eyes off of Carol. "Wait," she breathed. "Wait, I need to see this." She was gasping for air again. "I should have tried to fuck Honey and Brent while I had the chance."

Carol got her legs up as Shred leaned in, pushing his condom-covered dick slowly into Carol. Her eyes went wide as she shouted out. Honey rolled onto her back and laid next to Carol. Shred pushed back and forth while Carol held her legs up.

"Holy fuck," Jolene whispered. "I would have never believed it."

Carol was loving getting fucked by her hot stud. She looked over at Honey, then felt up her tits. Honey closed her eyes and moaned while she rubbed her own pussy.

Jolene had enough, so she turned and walked away. Linda slapped her on the back and screamed.

"Come on, Mama," said Shaya. "Let's go get another drink. Go slow this time, okay?"

Jolene was among the first to fall asleep, crashing out in the spare bedroom. She woke up the next day with a bit of a headache.

Honey was waiting for her out in the giant living room. Most of the other women had gone home. Shaya, Linda, and Bridget had all spent the night as well.

Jolene went over to the couch and sat next to Honey. "How are you feeling?" asked Honey.

Jolene put a palm on her forehead. "I think I'll skip the gym today," she groaned. She looked at Honey. "What happened last night?"

"What, you don't remember?" asked Honey, laughing.

"No! I mean..." Jolene straightened out her clothes. "I mean you...and the stripper...and Carol?"

Honey smiled and put a hand on Jolene's leg. "I needed that!" she exclaimed. "Like, I really feel like I'm over Brent now. I just needed to cut loose a little, you know?" She leaned in to Jolene. "I heard what you said, too. I, uh...wouldn't have minded."

Jolene crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back in the couch. "Good Lord, what would Veronica have thought if she ever saw this?"

Honey rolled her eyes. "Based on some of the things you told me about Ronnie?"

Jolene put her hands over her face. "Thank you for stepping in like that. One more minute and I would have--"

"Don't mention it," said Honey. "I was happy to do it." The two of them laughed.

Jolene took a cab home, then slunk into her home. She went straight to her own bedroom and collapsed, sleeping for another ten hours. When she woke up, it was three in the morning. She looked around confused as to where she even was. She reached down and realized she must have stripped off her clothes at some point.

She laid there naked in bed, remembering all of the craziness from the party. She practically fucked a stripper, then realized she saw two women she knew for years fucking him instead. Between the dainty and girly Honey, versus the jacked and brawny Carol, both having their way with her stripper, she got herself wound up. She reached over to the nightstand and got out her feeldoe. She sucked on it a few minutes before inserting it, fucking herself as hard as she could.

"Oh, Shred," she whispered. She pictured herself in between Carol and Honey, both of them kissing her neck and rubbing her while Shred fucked her in every dirty position she could imagine. It did not take her long to finish up, falling asleep with the feeldoe falling out of her.

Jolene picked up Ronnie at the airport the following evening. Ronnie squealed and hugged her fiancée tight. She talked the entire way to the car, then all the way home.

"Oh, Daddy was so happy to have me home," Ronnie went on. "He seems pretty lonely these days. I think he should get a dog...or a girlfriend! Oh! And he would not stop talking about you. I think he's dying to get a grandson."

They got back to Jolene's place. Jolene helped Ronnie get her luggage into the house. "Are you hungry, dear?" Jolene asked as she got the bags into the front entryway.

"Eh, I'm fine," replied Ronnie. "I ate in Denver." She spun her hair around her finger. "So, how did the party go?"

Jolene tried to contain her fright. "Um, it was...fun. We went for an ice skating party."

"Oh!" exclaimed Ronnie. "That's a cool idea! We went indoor skydiving."

"Oh, that sounds exciting," said Jolene. "Um...did anything else...happen?"

Ronnie put her hands on her hips and smirked. "Ah ah! We had an agreement." Ronnie walked out into the kitchen area. "Look, I promise—there were no male strippers at the after-party."

Jolene stood there and pondered. "Wait, what do you mean?" She came in after Ronnie. "Why did you qualify it like that?"

Jolene managed to put the party out of her mind. She reasoned that if she was that able to get close to temptation at her own party and still control herself, her love for Ronnie was true. Those memories were going to haunt her for the rest of her life—the man-handling from John Volt, the intensity of Shred's seductive dance, the thrill of watching Honey and Carol getting fucked.

As exciting as it all was for Jolene, it reminded her all too well of the life she was leaving behind. She wanted, and needed, stability in her life. Ronnie was all of the woman she needed, and she wanted her to know that more than anything else.

Jolene listened as Ronnie went on about her trip. The two of them were loving and friendly that whole night. Ronnie went to change into a jogging suit while Jolene had on a tank top and jeans shorts. They cuddled on the couch and watched one of Jolene's favourite old movies, Mildred Pierce.

Ronnie was leaning back into Jolene, while Jolene hugged her girlfriend and smelled her hair. Ronnie ran her hand up and down Jolene's muscular thigh.

"I missed you," said Ronnie, sounding sad.

"You can have me for the rest of your life now," Jolene whispered in her ear, giving her earlobe a playful nibble.

"I had a lot of fun this past week," Ronnie said. "I realized why I'm so afraid of commitment now." She turned around and hugged Jolene. "I grew up thinking I was worthless. I was never going to be as brave or successful as my dad, or I was always worried I would be some flat-chested loser, or that I was never smart enough, or..." She started to cry.

"Darling!" Jolene pushed Ronnie's hair back as she tried to wipe the tears. "You're getting so emotional now."

"I know," Ronnie sniffed, attempting a smile. "I feel comfortable doing this now. Like, I can open up to you, really show my vulnerable side." She kissed Jolene on the lips. "I'm better now for even having known you."

Jolene stared into those beautiful eyes of Ronnie's then made her way down to her nice round breasts, her slim waistline, and back up to her sweet face. Jolene took her by the shoulders and planted a huge kiss on her lips.

Ronnie got up on her knees and rocked her hips into Jolene's while they kissed and caressed. Jolene's breathing was hot and heavy. She reached under Ronnie's pants to grab a handful of her gorgeous ass.

Ronnie ripped off Jolene's top and licked her boobs while Jolene threw her head back and moaned. The sweet feeling of Ronnie's gentle tongue flicking her corks was making her wild. "That's it, sweetheart," she whispered. "Oh God! Ohhh!" Ronnie had put her fingers in Jolene's shorts through the leg hole, fiddling with her pussy.

Jolene looked into Ronnie's eyes. "I want you to do me tonight." Ronnie smiled as the two of them made their way to the bedroom. They were naked in record time, climbing up and the bed and kissing and rubbing.

"Lay back," whispered Ronnie. Jolene laid back and closed her eyes. Ronnie made her way down to Jolene's nipples. She flicked the pink tips with her tongue as she placed a tender hand on Jolene's rock-hard stomach. "Oh, my baby's so anxious to see me."

Jolene panted and squeezed her eyes shut. "It's been sooo long."

"I know, angel," Ronnie whispered. "I hope I didn't wait too long."

"No!" said Jolene. "No. I mean...unnnh!" Ronnie made her way down to Jolene's belly button, licking and kissing the tight crevice. Jolene spread out her arms and legs as she listened at the lapping of Ronnie's tongue.

"Oh, that's not what you wanted, though," Ronnie said with a giggle. She went farther down and stroked Jolene's labia with her index and middle fingers. Jolene lifted up her neck enough to get a look at what Ronnie was doing.

Ronnie got down to look at Jolene's pussy. "God, this is so nice," Ronnie whispered. She ran her hands flat along Jolene's thighs as she dipped down and licked her thick labia.

"Oh, baby," Jolene moaned. "Ohhh, that's it. Yes, please." She clutched gently onto Ronnie's long brown hair. Ronnie pushed a finger into her lover while she flicked Jolene's clit with her tongue. "That's it! Yes!"

Ronnie pulled her face away to look up at Jolene's expression, smiling broadly. "Oh, you're so nasty, aren't you?" She moved her middle finger in and out of Jolene's vagina faster.

Jolene moaned and twitched. "You're doing this just to torture me, aren't you?" She kept rocking her head back and forth. The sight of Honey getting fucked from behind burst into Jolene's mind. That perfect little bubble-shaped ass getting rammed from behind, her tanned thighs, her lovely little breasts with the chocolate-coloured hard nipples. She was also fascinated with the powerful sight of Carol getting a hard shaft getting rammed into her thick pussy.

"Enough!" shouted Jolene. "You need to fuck me now."

Ronnie got up on her knees with a big smile. "Yeah, that's my girl." Ronnie reached in to the nightstand and got the flesh-coloured feeldoe. "I love to fuck you with this one." She sucked on the appendage as she stared at Jolene, who was vigourously rubbing her own twat. "I love watching you touch yourself, baby. Rub that pussy."

Jolene fingered herself even harder as she watched Ronnie insert the fake dick into her. She liked to watch Ronnie having a cock, giving a faint reminder of Shred and how good he looked. "Fuck me with that dick," she begged.

Ronnie scrambled off the bed with the cock still inside of her. She moved up to Jolene's pussy and pressed her hips up to penetrate her. Jolene got her legs hiked up as she held onto her tits.

"Oh, God!" Jolene became excited. "It's gonna happen!"

"Of course it's gonna happen!" Ronnie giggled as she held onto the shaft and pushed it inside. Jolene bit her lower lip and blasted air out of her nose.

Ronnie thrusted back and forth in her standing position as she watched Jolene losing it in front of her. "Wow! You're really into it tonight, girl! Fuck!"

Jolene hooked her legs in behind Ronnie's thighs and pulled her in with more force to increase the depth and thrusting.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Ronnie. "It's like I don't even have to do anything!"

Jolene got up on her elbows to watch. Jolts of pleasure shot through her entire body as Ronnie fucked her. She watched as Ronnie's tits bobbled in front of her. Ronnie curled her lip and gave her best bedroom eyes.

"I need you on top of me, please," said Jolene. She released her legs from Ronnie, as Ronnie climbed up on the bed. Jolene moved back as she watched Ronnie get herself re-inserted. Ronnie got up on her elbows and tiptoes in order to fuck Jolene as fast as possible.

Jolene ran her hands up and down Ronnie's tits while she let her gorgeous nymph pound away at her. The two of them kissed as Ronnie began to sweat. She was straining from keeping herself hiked up on her elbows.

"Fuck me, darling," Jolene pleaded. "Make me cum, please." She let her head fall to the side. "I wish you had some whipped cream."

Ronnie laughed. "I thought that was just empty calories!"

After a few good minutes of hard fucking, Jolene got Ronnie to lie on her back. She mounted Ronnie and inserted the feeldoe into her. After a few seconds, she was able to bounce up and down on the rubber dick.

Ronnie laid there and watched her fiancée hump up and down. She reached up to play with Jolene's tits. Her nipples were erect, and her chest was getting sweaty.

Jolene rode the feeldoe for all she was worth. She stared at Ronnie with intensity, while Ronnie enjoyed every moment. "You really missed me, didn't you?" asked Ronnie.

Jolene pictured Carol one more time, those large muscles of hers getting tensed while the hot stripped fucked her. All that time she knew Carol, and Jolene had never once seen her naked. "Oh God," moaned Jolene. "Oh my fuck!" To have those lips against hers, only to watch her suck that hard cock a few seconds later.

Ronnie held onto Jolene's ass. "That's it, girl," she panted. "Cum for me. Oh, I love your body. You're like a work of art, y'know?"

Ronnie's words were sending Jolene over the edge. She suddenly did not care about Carol or Honey or Shred. She looked down at the woman she loved more than anything else. Jolene cringed as she felt the excitement bubbling up in her. "It's happening," she whined. "Oh, I'm gonna...ohhhh!" She hopped off of Ronnie and rubbed with fury at her pussy. Jolene then grabbed at the feeldoe while it was still inside Ronnie and sucked her off.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Ronnie was ebullient as she watched Jolene sucking away and rubbing herself. Jolene bounced her ass up and down on her knees as her orgasm washed over her. She collapsed on top of Ronnie's legs as she moaned and screeched, still clutching the fake dick.

Ronnie laid there in disbelief as she left Jolene to rest on her thighs. "Jo?" Ronnie rubbed the top of Jolene's head. "Jo? Sweetie? You okay?"

Jolene sputtered and turned her head to look at Ronnie. "Yes," she managed. "Oh, that was a big one. Wow!"

"I'll say!" Ronnie giggled. "I love it when you get so excited like that!"

Jolene did not have the courage to say exactly why this was such a big build-up. What was she going to say to Carol the next time she saw her at the gym? What was going to happen between her and Honey?

"Let me lick you," Jolene whispered.

Ronnie pulled the feeldoe out of her, then got her head comfy on the pillows and assumed the position on her back. Jolene moved into place and held onto Ronnie's legs as she devoured her pussy.

"Oh God, I was just dying to be with you again," Ronnie said with a huge smile on her face. Her arms were spread out as she tilted her head back. "Mmm. I missed this. I missed you."

Jolene continued her lapping of Ronnie's tight pussy as she ground her own twat into the bed. She wondered what Ronnie got up to at her own bachelorette. Suddenly she pictured Shred doing his dance in front of Ronnie. Would she have sucked his dick? Maybe fucked him right in front of everyone?

Jolene got up on her knees as she pushed two fingers inside of Ronnie. Ronnie looked at Jolene as her smile got bigger.

"That's it," said Jolene with forcefulness in her voice. "You fucking cum for me, too."

Ronnie's mouth was agape as she kept eye contact with Jolene. She lifted her ass up and down, but Jolene held her steady by putting her other hand on Ronnie's tummy. "Take it," Jolene commanded.

Ronnie got another few minutes of finger banging before she finally had her own quaking orgasm. Jolene got up to Ronnie's face and kissed her. She then put her hand flat on Ronnie's cunt. "This is mine," she informed Ronnie. "This is where my baby is coming from."