Competition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie panted and bit her lower lip. "Yes, mistress."

The two of them held each other and kissed as they rolled around on the top of the blanket.

The next day, the two of them hit the gym again. They were about finished with their routine when Jolene saw Carol come in.

"Excuse me, sweetheart," said Jolene to Ronnie. "I just have to talk to someone."

Jolene left and moved up to Carol, careful to keep out of sight of Ronnie. "Um, hi."

"Hey, Miss Party Animal," Carol said with a laugh. "Did you tell Ronnie about what happened?"

"No!" hissed Jolene. "And I would really appreciate it if you didn't say anything, either."

Carol smirked. "Look, I wouldn't do anything to wreck your marriage. I'm not a big a bitch as some of the girls here make me out to be, okay?"

"What about the kiss?" asked Jolene.

"It was...just a good luck gesture," reasoned Carol. "Besides, I didn't hear you complaining too much."

Jolene blushed. "Just...we can't let anything happen from it, okay?"

Carol shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I think women know not to talk about things that happen at those parties, right?" She leaned in on Jolene. "So what did you think?"

"About what?" asked Jolene.

Carol flicked her eyebrows. "Me and the stripper? I mean, you did watch for a while."

Jolene looked down. "Oh, my God. I'm...so sorry I did that. I..."

Carol gave her a quick pat on the arm. "Guess we're even." She walked away from Jolene. "By the way, your friend is amazing."

"Yes, she's a sweetheart," Jolene called after her.

Carol stopped and looked over her shoulder. "Not quite what I meant." She continued walking off.

Jolene's jaw nearly hit the floor. "No. No! Honey!?" Jolene, still stunned by the news, went off to find Ronnie. She also made a note to call up her friend for details.