Competition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sell commercial real estate," replied Jolene.

"Okay, not bad," said Adam. "Provides well?"

"A hundred and forty thousand last year," said Jolene.

Adam paused. "Get out of here."

Jolene smiled. "You would be surprised what an ice breaker physical fitness can be."

"Well, shit, I won't have to worry about Ron being taken care of," said Adam. "I still remember when she got fired from that property management firm." He slapped the table and laughed. "I never heard her cry that bad since she ran through that hornet nest."

Jolene laughed. "I would love to hear some more of these stories! For someone so outgoing, Ronnie tends not to share some of the more embarrassing episodes of her life."

Adam leaned in. "Hey, you a drinker?"

Jolene exhaled. "I am partial to wine, but I like a good scotch."

Adam's eyes went wide. "No kidding! Oh, I got something for you." He got up from the table and went to his liquor cabinet, then got a bottle and two tumblers. He put them down and poured out a generous helping. "Now I got this," he said as he sat down again, "from a God damned emir, and he says he paid four thousand dollars for it. I've been dying to try it out." He raised his glass, and Jolene did likewise. "Here's to new friends."

Jolene smiled and clinked her glass into Adam's. Adam guzzled it down while Jolene took a sip. She pulled it away and covered her mouth, hacking and sputtering.

Adam laughed. "Hold that shit in, girl!"

Jolene coughed and struggled to get her breath back. "That is...wow. I believe I should pace myself."

The two of them laughed and chatted for over two hours. Adam offered to make Jolene one of his fajita platters. While Jolene eschewed most greasy food, she relented and let him make one up. She enjoyed it knowing that she could taste proper food for a change.

Ronnie came back with a sack full of necessities. "Oh my God, Dad! What are you two doing here?"

"Just having some food and drink, Cricket," said Adam.

"May I ask?" said Jolene. "Why Cricket?"

Ronnie bared her teeth. "No, Daddy!"

Adam howled with laughter. "When she was three, she got a cricket stuck in her ear. I took her to the doctor to get it yanked out."

Jolene laughed heartily and slapped the table. Ronnie stood and fumed.

"Oh, come on, Ronnie," Adam said, laughing. "You love that story."

Jolene went to get ready for bed early, feeling woozy from the high-quality scotch. She got into her pyjamas and crawled into Ronnie's bed. She laid there listening to Ronnie and her dad chatting and laughing.

After a while, a crack of light came into the room. Ronnie crept in and knelt down by Jolene's face. "Are you awake?"

Jolene opened her eyes. "Yeah. How is your father?"

"Excited to see me again," replied Ronnie. "He thinks you're great." She played with Jolene's hair with her finger. "You did a nice job."

"Thank you," Jolene said as she yawned. "His scotch made me feel funny."

Ronnie leaned in and kissed her fiancée. "I'm taking the couch. Sorry, but I can't be in this room with someone else." She smiled and shrugged. "I'd die if Daddy heard us in here."

Jolene lifted up her head and gave Ronnie another kiss. "I understand."

"Hey, about our bachelorettes," said Ronnie. "Listen...if you want to get crazy, that's fine. You should let yourself have fun."

Jolene giggled. "My friends are pretty tame, dear. I don't even know how I would get crazy."

"Well, let's make it interesting, then," suggested Ronnie. "We just...don't tell the other person what happened, okay?"

Jolene got up on her elbow. "You're not planning on doing something, are you?"

"No!" Ronnie exclaimed defensively. "No, I'm not going to do anything I would regret. Let's just...make it our own special nights. Like it's the last thing we can keep to ourselves before we share our lives together, y'know?"

Jolene made a half-smirk. "Tell each other nothing?"

Ronnie nodded. She extended her hand, and Jolene shook it. Ronnie sealed it with one more kiss, then got up and shut the door as she left. Jolene stared at the door for a few minutes before she felt her arms get heavy. She succumbed to sleep.

The next day, Jolene and Ronnie went back to Denver so Jolene could fly back home. Although Jolene would have loved to stay a few more days, she had used up all of her vacation time for her final competition circuit, plus what she had to use for the wedding. She hoped that once they made her partner that vacation time was no longer going to be an issue.

Jolene felt alone when she got back into Phoenix. She texted Ronnie right away, who was taking her time getting back. Jolene assumed that Ronnie was talking with her father.

Jolene went to the gym every night that week. She felt good knowing that she did not have to push herself to the extremes she normally would to maintain a competitive body, but she could also focus all of her time and effort on it without worrying about a girlfriend or visiting or whatever else. Maybe this was the freedom she was meant to enjoy before she made that commitment.

Friday night came, and Jolene was dragged to an ice arena by her friend Twyla. "What are we doing here?" Jolene asked.

Twyla got Jolene in, and a huge crowd of women were waiting for her there. Jolene squealed as she saw all of the familiar faces. Some were associates from the gym, some she knew from the IIEF, some were co-workers. Even Carol had come, and Jolene was glad that the two of them were getting closer. She had been behaving herself at the gym better, and Jolene appreciated that she was making the effort.

The greatest surprise was seeing Honey Lo. Jolene grabbed onto her and squeezed while Honey groaned. Just this moment of seeing all of her friends would have made the whole evening worth it.

"We have a great surprise for you," Jolene was told by her friend Bridget. "We're all getting skating lessons from one of the Phoenix Coyotes—John Volt!"

Jolene's eyes bugged out. "Mr. Volt the Jolt!" She put her hand to her chest.

"We have the ice all to ourselves for an hour," said Bridget. "Let's all get our skates."

Jolene picked out the skates and helmet. She had been on ice three times in her life, and she was not sure she could make it on her own. Her friends helped her onto the ice.

Out of the gate came a young athletic man skating his way effortlessly to the crowd. He stopped on a dime in front of them, spraying up a shower of ice. He had curly dirty blond hair and a perfectly chiseled jaw. "Hey ladies," he said. "My name's John Volt. Thanks for coming out. Who's the lucky woman getting married?"

Jolene raised her hand timidly. John drifted over and flashed a smile. "I'm gonna be focusing on you the most, okay?" Jolene had to steady herself on a friend's shoulder.

John skated back away from the crowd and turned to them. "Okay, I'm going to be giving you all tips on how to skate. I figure a lot of you are from the southwest, so skating might not be your strong suit." He pointed down at his skates. "First thing is to make sure you keep your skates parallel." He put out his hands. "Now it's gonna sound crazy, but one thing you should really learn is how to fall down." A few of the girls laughed, and John laughed as well. "I get that a lot, but I want you to be safe as well as comfortable on the ice."

After ten minutes of fundamentals, John took the ladies around the ice in a loop. He skated up behind Jolene and took her elbows in his hands. "You doing okay?" he asked.

Jolene felt warm and tingly having this man in behind her. "I'm still having trouble."

He held onto her arms. "Whoa!" exclaimed John. "Wow, you must work out a bit."

Jolene blushed and started to pant. "I mean...I do a bit, yeah."

John took Jolene by the arm and steadied her as they continued in the loop. Some of the ladies were already getting sore ankles and had hit the benches. Jolene made a few efforts to appear to be falling, only to have John wrap his arm around her waist. It had been a while since she was with a man, and this handsome stud was making her remember what she had missed out on.

The group finished up their session. John was nice enough to sign a few autographs. He made sure to give Jolene a special goodbye as he skated up with a brown paper bag. "A little something for the special lady," he said, and handed her a Coyotes jersey. Jolene held it up to her chest, smiling wide. He skated off backwards. "I hope I see you again soon." He turned around and got into the bleacher box, then walked over to the locker room.

The ladies all piled into a stretch SUV, then rode into the city's downtown. They parked at the Harvledge, one of the most expensive hotels in Phoenix. "What are we doing here?" asked Jolene as they all spilled out of the limo.

"We rented a suite," said Martha, one of her co-workers. "Actually, it's the suite. Just wait until you see it."

They had to ride up in two different elevators, but all of the women made it up. They were on the top floor, and the only room on the floor was the penthouse. Carol had the passkey, and unlocked the doors. Jolene was the first one in, and she stopped cold when she saw the room. It was humongous, and had probably the finest decorations she had ever seen. There were fish tanks right in the wall, a fireplace, a bar, and about fifty presents sitting in the middle of the room.

They dragged Jolene over to the bar and got the shots ready. "Whoa, is that El Borracho?" Bridget cracked open the bottle and gave it a sniff, then handed it to Jolene. The lime wedges and salt shaker were all set up. Jolene poured herself out a shot glass, then took a swig. She grimaced as she felt the burning go all the way down. She grabbed a lime wedge, dipped it in the salt, and jammed it into her mouth. She spat out the lime wedge, then threw her arms up and whooped. The girls nearby cheered.

After a few drinks, the girls got Jolene to play some party games, including toilet paper wedding gown, marry-fuck-kill, and an impromptu game of bum darts. Jolene was adept at keeping the penny trapped but not so great at her aim.

Honey eventually pulled Jolene aside to chat. "Jo, I'm really having fun here. This was a great idea for me to come out."

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so glad that you're getting out again," Jolene said. "I hope you're enjoying yourself. I got worried that you would fall into a depression."

Honey smiled. "No, I think I'll be okay. I mean, it hurts. I feel like Brent almost took that part of my life away, you know?"

Jolene rubbed at the small scar on her temple. "I know all too well."

"Oh, but I'm gonna be fine," Honey said, putting her hand on Jolene's shoulder. She sounded more lubricated and relaxed since all of the alcohol was broken out. "I'm getting financial control of three of the gym locations! I'm keeping the name because we have brand recognition. He gets the cars but I get the house. I'm gonna be sitting fucking pretty!" The two laughed and hugged each other tightly.

"I just need one thing now," said Honey.

"What?" asked Jolene.

Honey flicked her eyebrows. "I need some penis."

Theresa came over and tapped Jolene on the shoulder. "Come on, girl! They're planning something for you."

"Thanks, dear! Oh!" She gestured at Honey. "Honey Lo, this is my friend Theresa Sanz. I met her at the gym ages ago."

The two shook hands. "Jolene really inspired me to lose weight," said Theresa to Honey.

Jolene smiled as she looked Theresa up and down. "You look absolutely stunning, dear!" She looked at Honey. "She lost twenty-two pounds since I met her. Look at her now!" Theresa became sheepish.

Jolene looked over at the door as she saw a familiar face. "Shaya!" Jolene ran over and squealed, holding out her arms. Shaya came in for a hug.

"Mama! I'm so sorry I had to miss the skating," said Shaya. "I'm just glad I got here."

"Well, come in!" Jolene took her by the arm and took her to the bar. "Get some bubbly. They're going to do something with me." Jolene got over to the chair they had set up for her in the middle of the room. The other girls danced around her and threw streamers as Jolene cheered and laughed.

There was a ring at the door. Bridget went over to open it, and a man in a green vest and bow tie came forward.


"Excuse me, ladies," the man said loudly to carry over all of the talking. The crowd settled down and turned their attention to him. "We had a little noise complaint."

The women started to boo and hiss, and the man raised his palms up to calm the crowd. "Hey hey hey! I mean you need to make more noise!" The crowd got wild and clapped. "Your entertainment for the night...has arrived!" More cheering from the girls came. Jolene sat in her chair with her mouth agape.

"Ladies," continued the man, "say hello...to SHRED!" In walked a slender, muscly man with a white t-shirt clinging to his body and ripped blue jeans with white tennis shoes. Jolene heaved her breath as she saw the young piece of meat walk in. This definitely took her back to her days of bringing home young and impressionable boys.

Shred had flawless dark skin and a jaw chiseled out of granite. His t-shirt clung to his body, and Jolene was busy counting his ab muscles.

"Yeah, Shred is going to get started," the man in the vest said. "I'll get some music going." He went back into the hallway and got a speaker setup. He plugged in his phone and set it up on the bar, then pushed a button on the screen. Techno music blared out as Shred danced and flexed for the women. Some of them reached out and felt up his biceps. Twyla got brave and grabbed his ass with both hands.

"Shred here is gonna show you a few of his moves!" announced the vest man. "Hey, who's our bride-to-be here?" All of the women pointed at Jolene, still sitting at her chair. Shred stared at Jolene, the pointed at her. He got the girls to back up, then did a standing backflip, landing perfectly on his feet. The girls cheered as he jumped around in victory.

Shred decided it was time to lose his shirt, she he got one of the ladies to help. Shaya was standing next to him, and Shred grabbed her hand and made her grab onto the bottom of his shirt. She reached down with both hands and stripped it off, exposing his amazing tanned body. Shaya screeched as she put her hands flat on his chest. She turned to look at Jolene, who gave her a solid thumbs up.

Shred danced his way over to Jolene, who sat there feeling helpless. Shred walked right over and pushed her legs apart with his own. Jolene was wearing a short skirt and a tank top, and she was regretting not wearing more layers. Her smooth legs were rubbing up against Shred's powerful thighs, and she was loving every minute of it.

Shred took Jolene's hands and placed them on his own ass as he gyrated right in her face. He raised his arms up and flexed while he swayed. Jolene stared at his chest. "My goodness," she said, trying to be heard over the music and cheering. "Your rectus abdominus muscles are amazing!"

"Thanks, babe," said Shred with a smile. "You got great muscles yourself!"

Jolene wished she could take this man off somewhere and discuss fitness all night. She let her eyes wander down to his crotch. Shred looked like he could do some serious pleasuring.

"Get up on him!" screeched one of the women. Shred took this as an invitation, and got Jolene to her feet. He picked her up so that she was straddling his mid-section while he thrust his hips back and forth, making Jolene's legs swing wildly. The crowd went wild as they watched Jolene get a great dry hump. She held on for dear life, realizing she was more used to doing the picking up. She hung her head back and cackled as this hunk of a man had his way with her.

Shred turned to the vest man and made a gesture. Vest man threw him a bottle of whipped cream, which Shred caught with one hand. He let Jolene down on her feet while he shook up the bottle, then squirted out a few trails along his chest.

"LICK IT OFF! LICK IT OFF!" chanted the girls. Jolene put her hands on Shred's rounded shoulders as she leaned in, sticking out her tongue delicately. She slurped off most of the whipped cream, leaving herself with a generous amount around her lips. She wiped the cream off, then left her hand resting on Shred's abs. She knew now why they called him Shred.

Shred leaned in to Jolene's ear. "How crazy do you want to get, huh?"

Jolene looked him in the eye. He had some gorgeous green eyes on him. "I'm nearly married!"

Shred laughed. "Yeah, I had a lot of women say that!" He reached his hands around her to grab her lower back, then humped his cock right into her. Jolene got dizzy as she struggled to breathe. The women were all going nuts at this point. "You get it, girl!" yelled out one of the women.

Shred spun Jolene around and grabbed onto her hips as he banged his crotch into her ass. Jolene leaned forward, holding onto the chair to steady herself.

"You ladies ought to know," called out Vest Man, "Shred goes commando!" The girls cheered out their approval.

Shred got Jolene to sit down in the chair, still holding onto his whipped cream. He unbuttoned his jeans, then turned to the girls. "You all ready?" he asked. They all screamed a piercing cry. With one smooth motion, Shred pulled down his jeans and kicked them off. The women all screamed when they saw his cock.

Jolene clenched every one of her muscles at the sight of his magnificent dick. He was perfectly shaved down and he had no tan line. His cock was circumcised, and was flawless as far as Jolene was concerned. She had not seen a cock in quite some time, and she was mystified seeing it.

Shred shook up the whipped cream again. "Who likes dessert?" The women all screamed as Shred squirted a small amount on the tip of his cock. He was getting chubbed up enough.

Jolene put her hands to her face. "I can't! Oh my God! That thing is huge!" She gripped the handles of the chair, putting her pussy closer to Shred.

Shred surprised her by whipping his cock back and forth, getting it closer to her face. With one big whip, he smacked Jolene in the face with it. The cock brushed up against Jolene's mouth, hitting her solidly on the tongue. She definitely tasted part of his dick on her mouth. Her jaw fell open as she realized what she had done.

The women were whipped up into a horny frenzy. "SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!"

Shred continued whipping his cock back and forth. Jolene's good friend Tammy came forward. Bending down, she put the cock in her mouth and got the rest of the cream off, sucking it for a good ten seconds before pushing her hair back. She put a sassy finger in her mouth, winked at Jolene, then went back to the crowd. The other women high-fived her and smacked her ass. Jolene sat stunned at what she had just seen Tammy do.

Shred got Jolene on her feet again, then held her close as he rubbed his cock right into her belly. Jolene threw her head back and moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Shred kissed her cheek as he humped back and forth. He then spun her around, getting his cock directly in between her legs. She could feel the turgid member sliding up and down her lips, the thin fabric of her tiny pink panties the only thing protecting her from getting fucked by this hot stud. Shred pumped back and forth, letting Jolene's strong inner thighs squeeze on his dick.

The crowd all approved. "FUCK HIM! FUCK HIM!" Jolene looked over to see Shaya clapping and smiling. She felt ashamed of herself seeing her young protégé watching her with this young man.

"Fuck him, Mama!" Shaya cheered as she put her fists to the sky.

Shred got her to sit down in the chair as he flexed his biceps. Jolene was quivering with anticipation, and she was sweating so badly that it was leaking through her shirt. Her skirt was hiked up so that her panties were exposed. Shred's dick was within an inch of her cunt. She put her thumbs into the straps of her panties and held then there. Staring up at Shred's glistening body was driving her crazy. Maybe...maybe...