Competition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you always feel that way?" asked Shaya.

"Yes, but I learned how to control it," said Jolene. "I still have panic attacks at times. I would sometimes hurt myself. Can you see how destructive that can be?"

Shaya nodded. "My mother doesn't love me."

"Oh, don't say that!" Jolene protested.

"It's true," Shaya responded. "She's not my real mother. I know people have noticed. Look at me!" She held up her arms. "I don't look like her at all, and she never treated me like a real person." She looked at Jolene. "You've been so nice to me."

Jolene was conscious of the fact she was sitting there in her bra. "Shaya, I..."

Shaya laid down on the couch, then reached up around Jolene's waist and hugged her. "Will you let me call you Mama?"

Jolene sat still, then started to stroke Shaya's hair. "Mama?"

Shaya let out a contented groan. "You're my favourite, Mama."

Jolene looked down at Shaya, admiring her thin body. She let her legs get a little apart as she leaned back on the couch. This reminded her far too much of her days with her kittens. "Shaya, darling?" Jolene rubbed at her forehead. "Perhaps I should get a shirt on."

Shaya got up from the couch. "Of course!" She went to her bedroom and got a t-shirt for Jolene. "Sorry I cannot dry out your blouse. I have to use the laundry machines in the basement."

"It's quite all right, dear," Jolene told her. She slipped on the t-shirt, which was too tight on her. Her arms and shoulders looked more constricted.

Shaya reached out and stroked Jolene's arms. "My other mother never looked as good as you."

Jolene groaned. "Oh, I missed this." She shook her head. "No, dear, I can't be doing this right now." She pulled away. "Shaya, I want to help you out as best as I can, but we probably should not be alone like this. Please forgive me."

"It's okay, Mama," said Shaya. "I understand. Your wife will be upset."

Jolene giggled. "Well, we still have the bachelorette party, then the wedding to survive through." She put her hand out. "Oh! You have to come with us. I want you to celebrate with me."

"Oh, I haven't been to a bachelorette yet!" Shaya started to bounce up and down.

"Thank goodness you're over twenty-one," Jolene said, laughing. "Can you get my blouse and coat for me?"

Shaya brought out the clothes, as well as getting a plastic bag for Jolene's damp shirt. She gave Jolene a hug.

"We'll get together at the gym this Wednesday, okay?" Jolene gave her an innocent kiss on the forehead.

"Bring Veronica," suggested Shaya. Jolene smiled, then left.

When Jolene got home, Ronnie had made steamed zucchini and lamb medallions in wine. Jolene ate it up. "How was the shoot, dear?" she asked.

Ronnie tensed up. "Um, really good. We got a lot of good shots. I think the pictures might sell. I mean, I hope they do. They still haven't told me if I'm going to be working once the mat leave is done."

"You'll be fine," Jolene assured her. "Aren't you the number one seller?"

Ronnie smiled. "Yeah, they would be pretty dumb to get rid of me."

After dinner, Ronnie cleared the dishes. Jolene got up from the table and went down the hall. "Leave the dishes until them morning, sweetheart."

Ronnie dropped the plates in the sink and did a dance. "Ha ha! All right!" Having Cherry hitting on her got her pleasantly horny. She ran in to find Jolene lying on the bed stomach down in nothing but her panties.

Ronnie looked at how toned and defined Jolene's rear thighs were, and the great shape of her ass. She crept over and kissed Jolene's butt.

"Oh!" Jolene tensed up with delight. "You surprised me!"

Ronnie took off her shirt and bra, then straddled Jolene's ass. "How did things go with Shaya?"

Jolene's shoulders tensed. "They were all right," she said nervously. "I mean...she has a lot of progress to make."

"Ohhhh," cooed Ronnie. "Should I be worried?"

"No!" Jolene scoffed at the idea. "She actually is young enough to be my daughter. I'm past that now."

Ronnie rubbed Jolene's meaty shoulders. "I like to hear that." She ran her hands tenderly down Jolene's muscly back, then leaned down next to Jolene's ear. "I love you, mistress."

Jolene's eyes bulged. "What...what?"

"Yeah," Ronnie whispered. "Yeah, I want to do this. I want my mistress to discipline me."

Jolene slowly lifted herself up. She was panting while clenching her legs together. "Oh my God! You want to do this?" She turned over as Ronnie went in for a deep kiss. Jolene held onto Ronnie's face as the two of them rubbed tongues together.

"I figured you still had that body," Ronnie giggled. "Might as well put it to use." She humped herself up and down on Jolene's ripped abs. "Command me, mistress. I'm yours."

Jolene tried her best to contain herself. "Let me get up," she moaned. Ronnie got off of her and sat on her knees on the bed while Jolene got to her feet on the carpet. She had to put her hands to her head to gain her composure. She flexed her biceps and looked in the full-length mirror. "Come here, kitten," she commanded. "Feel your mistress."

Ronnie came over and obeyed, starting with rubbing the bicep. She kissed Jolene's neck while Jolene looked away, closing her eyes and gasping. "Oh...oh, just like that. Damn. Oh, yes."

Ronnie worked her way down to Jolene's abdomen and kissed her belly button, occasionally sticking a tongue in the hole. Jolene's eyes rolled back as she felt the sensation. She held onto Ronnie's hair while Ronnie rubbed Jolene's thighs.

"Can I lick your feet, mistress?" asked Ronnie, nearly begging.

"You may," whined Jolene.

Ronnie got down to the floor and spread herself out, then kissed Jolene's feet. She licked the ankles, then started to suck on the big toe. Jolene watched as Ronnie sucked it like she was sucking a dick, her tight little ass humping up and down on the carpet.

"Take off your pants," ordered Jolene, the sweat forming all over her.

Ronnie kept eye contact and smiled as she stood up, then slid off her jeans and underwear. She stood and waited for her next order, not breaking her gaze. "Shall I remove your underwear, too, mistress?"

"No!" shouted Jolene, calming down after saying it. "No. I want to keep them on for now." She held out her arms. "Come to me."

Ronnie stepped into her arms and let Jolene hold onto her. She kissed Ronnie's forehead and rubbed her back. "I love you, kitten," Jolene whispered. "Do you like how you feel in my strong arms?"

"I love it, mistress," Ronnie whispered back.

Jolene looked Ronnie in the eyes, taking Ronnie's chin in her hand. "I want you to submit to me fully."

Ronnie smiled. "I am at your mercy, mistress."

Jolene squatted down and scooped up Ronnie in her arms. "Whoa!" bellowed Ronnie as she was taken off her feet, draped over Jolene's shoulders.

"Watch me," said Jolene. She squatted down and got back up again, repeating several times.

"Oh, mistress!" cried Ronnie. "You're so strong!"

Jolene grunted as she lifted her lover up. "I feel strong! I'm powerful!" She let Ronnie down on her feet again. Jolene panted and wiped her upper lip. "How do you feel, kitten?"

Ronnie rubbed her boobs. "So satisfied, mistress!"

Jolene snarled. "No! You are not done with me!" She grabbed Ronnie by the waist, then humped her hips right into Ronnie's.

Ronnie put her arms up around Jolene's shoulders and moaned. "Fuck me, mistress!"

"No swearing!" commanded Jolene. She continued her humping as Ronnie received. She reached in behind and felt up Ronnie's tight ass as they kissed.

"Mistress," panted Ronnie. "Please penetrate me."

"Not yet," said Jolene. "You may remove my panties, then please me."

Ronnie got down and pulled off Jolene's tiny panties, then licked away. Jolene held onto Ronnie's head as she whimpered. She watched while Ronnie stuck her face in and licked her plump pussy lips.

"You do this so well," Jolene moaned. "Mistress is pleased." She listened as Ronnie's tongue made sloshing noises along her labia. Jolene raised up her arms and flexed her biceps hard as she looked up at the ceiling. "Who is the best?"

Ronnie pulled her head away just to answer. "You are, my mistress."

Jolene looked down at Ronnie. "So beautiful," she said with a smile. "Fetch my dick."

Ronnie got to the closet and pulled out the sling with the green appendage. Ronnie felt like a smoother time tonight. She brought it over to Jolene and held it up. "I hope this pleases mistress."

Jolene took the strapon and got it on. She led Ronnie to the bed, then made her turn around and bend over so that her feet were on the floor and her chest lying on the bed. Ronnie spread out her arms and tilted her head to the side. "I am ready, mistress."

Jolene got the lube out of the nightstand and put on a generous amount. She got in behind Ronnie, reaching down and grabbing a huge portion of Ronnie's ass cheek in one hand. "I claim you, kitten," she moaned. "You cannot belong to another, unless I say so. Do you understand, kitten?"

"Yes, mistress!" Ronnie sounded desperate. "Please, mistress! I need you! I burn for you!"

Jolene smiled as she got ready for insertion. She placed her hands flat on Ronnie's lower back. She braced as she forced the cock into Ronnie.

Ronnie gasped and bit her lower lip, then accepted the cock into her. "I'm at your mercy, mistress."

Jolene laughed sweetly as she pulled in and out slowly. "No, kitten. It is my obligation to please you. I just derive a great amount of satisfaction as I watch you."

Ronnie's lovely ass rippled with each thrust of Jolene. Jolene rocked her body back and forth as she was swept up in the intensity. Her legs were starting to shake and sweat.

"I love you, mistress!" Ronnie clutched onto the duvet as she grunted and whimpered. "I feel so safe with you!"

Hearing Ronnie talk like this made Jolene crazy. Her nipples were at full attention. She loved the feel of her own soft skin against Ronnie's as the two of them were spooned together as tightly as possible. "Did you like seeing me in those pictures?" asked Jolene, almost out of breath.

"I thought you were so beauti-FUCK!" Ronnie pulled ahead a bit. "Oh, mistress! Oh, I almost came!"

"I need to watch you while you do it!" Jolene pulled out and let Ronnie get up on the bed. Jolene got on top and put the dick inside of her again. Her abs were clenched as she got up on her tiptoes in order to dip down into Ronnie's vagina.

"Oh, mistress! Oh my God! Oh my GOD!" Ronnie was shrieking as she felt the green cock go all the way in her. She rubbed at her own clit.

"The most beautiful woman ever, and she's mine," seethed Jolene. "I am the greatest! Feel my muscles! Look at me!"

Ronnie rubbed Jolene's upper body all over. "Thank you for this, mistress!"

Jolene stopped, then looked Ronnie in the eye from an inch away. "What do you want more than anything?"

Ronnie moaned and grimaced. "To be with you! Always!"

Jolene continued her dipping inside of Ronnie. She looked down and watched Ronnie's mound being pummeled by the fake cock. Ronnie got her legs up and wrapped them around Jolene's thighs, forcing her in farther.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Ronnie's eyes rolled back into her head as she looked like she was struggling to breathe.

"Ronnie!" yelled Jolene. "Ronnie! Sweetie!" She broke out of the mistress fantasy and put her hand on Ronnie's chest to steady her. "Dearest? Are you all right?"

Ronnie slowed her panting as she let her head fall to the side, sighing in relief. "It happened."

Jolene laughed as she settled down on top of Ronnie. She kissed Ronnie's neck as the two of them laid there and panted.

Jolene rolled over onto her back as Ronnie felt up her breasts. "How does mistress feel?"

Jolene smirked. "I am wonderful, darling."

"Let me finish you off," suggested Ronnie.

Jolene hiked up her butt to get the strapon off, while Ronnie pulled off the dick attachment. She gave it a good sucking, then got it into Jolene's twat. She grabbed it and pumped with her fist.

Jolene clutched at the blanket and threw her head back. "Sweetie, please go slowly."

"Are you sure, mistress?" asked Ronnie, giggling. She put a hand on Jolene's inner thigh and kissed her other thigh.

"I mean it! Please!" Jolene flexed her ass up and down to meet Ronnie's pumping. "Mistress orders you not to go so fast! Unnnnh!"

Ronnie lifted up her head to look at Jolene. "I'm so sorry, mistress," she said in a sweet baby voice. "Kitten wants to see you come."

Jolene moaned and flopped her arms away from her. "You're being very naughty right now!"

Ronnie stuck her middle finger on Jolene's clit and rubbed back and forth at top speed. Jolene cried out and covered her eyes with her hands. Her leg began to twitch wildly, which Ronnie tried to hold down as she pumped the dildo even faster.

"That's it, mistress," said Ronnie, her eyes getting big. "Oh, you take it! I love watching that fat pussy getting fucked!"

Jolene gave one final scream, while Ronnie pulled the rubber dick out of her. Jolene squirted as Ronnie moved back just in time, her mouth wide open in surprise. "Whoa! That was incredible!"

Jolene laid sprawled out on the bed as she gasped for air. Ronnie crept up next to her and leaned on her side, watching Jolene's glistening body as her muscles twitched and spasmed.

Jolene turned her head and looked at Ronnie with animal lust. "What happened?"

"You sprayed!" Ronnie smiled and clenched her tongue between her teeth. The two of them kissed as Ronnie ran her hands along Jolene's slippery boobs.

Jolene sat up and looked at the sheets. "Oh no!"

Ronnie sat up. "Let's lay on the floor!" She got the spare blanket and spread it out on the carpet, then placed a few pillows at one end. Jolene got up and stretched out on the soft blanket. They laid side by side facing each other.

"So I hope you're ready for Colorado," Ronnie said. "It gets a little colder than down here in the desert."

"I think I'll be okay," said Jolene. "I got a new coat. I'm just a bit nervous about meeting your father. He seemed like a respectable man on the phone."

Ronnie snorted. "Well, Daddy should love you, but he's a little traditional when it comes to marriage. He's probably worried we'll get divorced, and I'll take all of your money."

"Darling, do you think we will get along, me and your father?" Jolene rubbed her hand up and down on Ronnie's chest.

"Yeah!" Ronnie laughed. "Maybe challenge him to a push-up contest or something. Ooh! Ask him to tell you about the tank mine story in Virginia. He loves telling that story about how he saved the general's life."

"Okay," Jolene said. "I just wish you had the chance to meet my parents. My mother was a very proper woman, and insisted on etiquette above all."

"Yeah, I could tell," Ronnie replied. "You excited about your bachelorette party?"

Jolene sputtered. "Oh dear! I'm not expecting anything too raucous. My friends are rather tame."

"Yeah, just sucks we have to do it in separate cities," said Ronnie, putting her hands under her head to prop up her chin. "All my friends are back in Denver, and trying to get them out here would be a pain in the ass."

Jolene's eyelids were fluttering as she struggled to stay awake. Ronnie rubbed Jolene's cheek with the back of her hand. "Get some sleep, honey."

Jolene yawned, then did a snort. "I'm not Honey."

Ronnie's eyes went wide. "Oh, fuck. We're going to be doing this forever, aren't we?"

They both fell asleep.

The two of them landed in Denver International Airport the next Saturday. Ronnie had a major laugh at Jolene's choice of winter wear. She had on a poncho with a hood, which was bright red and decorated with some sort of elk on either side. As soon as Jolene got outside, she stopped dead in her tracks and huddled her arms around her.

"You didn't tell me it was this cold!" Jolene squealed, her teeth already chattering.

Ronnie scoffed. "It's the Mile-High City! Yeah, it gets cold as tits out here. I told you." She held her hands up to Jolene's poncho. "And you look like fucking Inga the Nordic Nightmare in this thing."

Ronnie took them over to find their rental car. She warned Jolene about possibly stopping in Greeley. "They say you can't smell it much anymore, but it's still there. Ugh! I swear, it might put me off eating beef one of these days."

The two of them got in their car, a Dodge Challenger. "Was this the smallest car they could find?" asked Jolene.

Ronnie started it up and tore out of the parking lot. "Girl, we're seeing my dad. I need a car that gets the bitches all wet."

"Ronnie!" exclaimed Jolene. "You behave yourself when we're seeing your father."

Ronnie put on her sunglasses, pushing up the frames with her middle finger at Jolene. "Hey! Don't sweat my style, baby."

The two of them made it up to Fort Collins, despite some heavier than usual snowfall. Ronnie gave Jolene's knee a squeeze when they made it into the driveway. "You're gonna do fine."

The two of them got in to the house. "Daddy!" Ronnie walked into the kitchen to find her father sitting at the table.

"Cricket!" He jumped up and gave his daughter a big hug. "I would have come to pick you up. What kind of car did you get?"

"Oh, Daddy! Never mind that." Ronnie grabbed Jolene by the forearm and dragged her over. "Here she is!"

Jolene held out her hand. "Colonel Vance. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir."

The colonel took her hand and gave it a good shake. "Hell of a grip you have there, missy."

"Oh, thank you, sir," Jolene said modestly.

"Hey, you can call me Adam." He guided Jolene over to the table. "Please, have a seat."

"Daddy, I have to go get some supplies," Ronnie announced. She leaned in and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek. "You two get to know each other, okay?" She gave Jolene a kiss on the top of the head.

"But--" Jolene watched as Ronnie walked out. She turned to look at Adam. "Ronnie tells me you are retired now."

Adam leaned in on his elbows and looked Jolene over. "You think I disapprove of this for my little girl, don't you?"

"I'm not sure what you think, Adam," replied Jolene. "I want you to approve of me."

Adam leaned back in his chair. "Look, we chatted with each other, and it was all cutesy and nice and all that, but I want to get to know the woman that's going to be taking care of my little girl."

Jolene folded her arms. "Do you disagree with homosexuality, sir?"

Adam scrunched his nose. "Nah, I knew a fellow back in the service. Now mind you, this was back in that don't ask, don't tell era." He looked off and shook his head. "Yeah, the guys called him a fag and stuff, but we were just having fun with him." He looked back at Jolene. "Oh, but I wouldn't do that to you."

Jolene smiled. "I appreciate that, sir. I was married before. To a man."

"Oh, divorced, huh?" remarked Adam.

"He was rather abusive," said Jolene.

Adam sneered. "Boy, I tell you what! Any man who raises a hand to a woman would get some of this." Adam raised a fist, his knuckles whitening. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It's all right," Jolene told him. "It's a lesson I had to learn, not to attach myself to someone awful."

"So you don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself?" asked Adam. "Well, that's admirable."

Jolene realized she still had her red coat on, She went to take it off, showing off her arms in her sleeveless top.

"Whoa!" remarked Adam. "Wait, when Ronnie said you were into fitness..."

"Oh, yes," said Jolene. "I used to do competitive bodybuilding. I recently had to give it up. I'm having some joint issues and my doctor advised me to back it off a bit."

Adam admired her biceps. "We could have used you for basic training!" Adam shifted his body to get in closer. "So what do you do that allows you to get to the gym so often?"