All Comments on 'Complacency Breeds Infidelity Pt. 02'

by Rob5373

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@ShadowRosie28 Re: "Sadly, it takes two to tango. There's always a reason. If Jill strays, maybe it isn't all her. It may be that Jack (or George, or Bill) isn't keeping up his end of that marriage either." - So talk to him! If your boss isn't treating you fairly, does that make it okay for you to steal from him? No, you bring your complaints to him/her or quit.

/

"Husbands sometimes think they caught their fish so why keep fishing. They don't think about the fish being special or needing companionship and love or sexy games or loving touches. Guys, grow up or your love may stray." - Why is that only on the guys? What is SHE doing that's so sexy?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I can't put the blame totally on you." - She can't put the blame "totally" on him? She can't put the blame on him at all! He would share the blame in a divorce, her cheating is all on her.

/

Her scars will also remind HIM of her betrayal.

/

"I'm not sure you have that kind of intimacy inside you to give." - WTF? It sounds like she's still trying to blame him!

/

Mixed 3rd and 1st person POV.

/

Of course she HAD to have a break up meeting instead of just a text or call.

/

"I had to learn to forgive myself before I could forgive you. We let our marriage get away from us through neglect." - STOP IT! He didn't neglect their marriage and doesn't need forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kyle’s a loser

Don’t know why she’s regretting divorce, he’s just another dufus looking for a mommy proxy.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
Anonymous 02/03/21

what he said. where is this guy with other stories here lol a bit too on the nose for comments on this website lol

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Fuck her BTB

He should look somewhere or she'll cuckold him again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Sad Denouement

The husband did not respond to her entreaties that he give her more attention and love. He just lets it slide. Then when he hears about her seeing some guy on the sly, he does the burner phone to tell the guy's wife, who brings a gun to the scene. So hubby has 2 strikes against him. This started with his betrayal of her. And when he did nothing and she got attention/sex elsewhere, he sets up her lover's death and her near death. Aft, when he could again step up and try to correct things, he pretends it not about him; it is all on her--and her "betrayal". He is worthless. She deserves better. She showed care for her marriage and quality of life. She just did not encounter good options. Hope her author will grant her grace and better options. As for her now ex, he needs to prove that karma has reason to be kind.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

It is amazing that there are people who believe love must forgive everything. Love has to make sure that there is nothing to forgive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s over, let it go.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I love the ending as life only ends one way. And if you aren’t dead you are doomed to travel roads both good and bad. Would be interesting to see them date others and then realize if what they had was magical and worth saving… or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too many errors and switches of point of view.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Really?

This chapter was worse than the first one. The police will not give you information unless it's through your attorney. And they sure as hell are not going to give you any physical evidence they collect until after the ex wife's trial is over. Another thing. STD's don't take months to show up. You'll know you got it the first or second week. Why can't they make this stories believable? Still not wanting to accept blame for anything. The husband places all the blame for his inattentiveness on her. Typical coward, won't face his blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Neither BTB or RAAC but too much trauma. You don't come back from that easily if at all. Mostly the religious crowd get through that by some kind of sublimation. For normal people, probably not. You can get over this kind of stuff even if it takes years. Still, not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its not btb or raac situation,its what is right situation. Real life she's on the curb. simply no acceptable excuse for infidelity. No way a, spouse male or female, could/should accept a cheating mate and still retain their integrity,pride and shelf respect. Probably lose the respect of the cheating spouse anyway if the infidelity is accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not an either-or situation, as in BTB or RAAC. People divorce without emotional violence or undeserved reconciliation. There are some traumas that married couples cannot come back from or at least not easily as the author states. Still, a pretty good story with believable sadness, remorse, etc without maudlin sentimentality. The one ingredient sometimes missing from divorice is dignity. It usually works better for self respect for both ex's to part with their dignity. At least that was my experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The one thing I always take away from reading about these stories where couples divorce is that the man if he was smart would protect his financials before he gets married. When my first wife and I divorced in the early 1990s, my company the house we lived in and my summer home up in Door County Wisconsin or all covered by a Family trust. I also had an offshore trust or the majority of my financial investments or protected. I grew up seeing too many of my older male relatives being screwed over by the system and they're cheating w**** wives oh, and I'm glad that I listen to my dad and my grandfather before I got married.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
My

My take,Kyle is to blame for their heartache.His attitude and selfishness steered her in to the arms of a predator.The only good thing in the mess is the killing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not only NO BUT HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once a cheater always a cheater.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

re: My take,Kyle is to blame for their heartache.His attitude and selfishness steered her in to the arms of a predator.The only good thing in the mess is the killing

Wow Nitpic, so if she said no more sex and Kyle went out a got some pussy would you blame Donna? Of course not, cuckold central believes that it's always the mans fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can not play the "blame game" because they both have erred. So then with both hurting, and both needing nurturing, They can start being friends. Have coffee together on occasion. Pop in on each other with a treat of some sort(donuts, pie,flowers, etc.) perhaps even go to a movie or have a picnic on a nice day. Not an every day thing but once in a while would be nice. To help each other move forward and see what develops. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I VOTED BY NOT VOTING. PATHETIC.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Bragging how good her lover was made no sense and doesn't track with "I love you". But then again, the whole affair never tracks with the "I love you".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not only NO but HEL TO THE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once a cheater always a cheater. Trust me been there done that one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the most simpering excuses for a man I’ve ever read, with a an horrendous dialogue to boot. If this isn’t the end, well, it damn sure should be!

Sheesh!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago

The Trumpanzees are in rare form…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with the authors final observation of there being too much trauma. The outcome that he forgave her but could not stay married to her was a realistic outcome. Her took care of her through a long recovery for God's sake after all that! He did the honorable thing a spouse is supposed to do until the divorce. Planned infidelity like this usually puts the kabosh on any future martial intimacy for a reason. Show me a reconciled marriage where the couple really shows the same intimacy as they did before an infidelity and I will believe it. Saw this happen to a close friends couple of my wife and I and they stayed together for kids and with couples therapy, but did not regain their original intimacy three years on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The one Anon had it right about the mega-hater BTB commenters- Trumpanzees. Right out of Goodall's 'Chimpanzees of Gombe'. Indeed, I agree there would be too much trauma to salvage that marriage. Intimacy, once lost this way, is seldom recoverable. For some perhaps, but not many. I tried to stay with a wife of 12 years and two early teens after her blatant infidelity, but ultimately could not stomach it and divorced, despite her best efforts to reconcile. But i was never cruel or malevolent, and indeed mostly sorrowful. Could it have been different? Maybe, but I don't think so. You only get the intimacy back with a new spouse, which I eventually did. This author covers it well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The male characters in these epics have the emotional maturity of a middle-schooler, a politician's intellectual honesty, and an Iranian mullah's empathy. What's missing in these tales is any semblance of love because when they start writing these stories, the characters are created to fail. That's why the male character only feels anger and sting to his ego. That's because love makes us vulnerable, and these writers create male characters who only feel love for themselves. These stories rely exclusively on clichés because there is no real plot or story arc.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Hell yes , make the cuck fha ggot crawl on his belly and beg filthy whore to come back .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob5373@Rob5373
Hi, I’ve been reading Literotica for years. Very much into the Romance, Loving Wives, and Erotic couplings categories. I have a bit of a foot and leg fetish which my stories reflect. Nothing like a lady in stockings and heels. I don’t give the incest, bestiality or any of the...