Complementary Fetishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you trust me. So, only people with consent? Meaning there are even more people you sleep with that you don't have pictures of?"

"Not more," said Paige with a smirk. "I can be very convincing. I have pictures of the majority of the people I've been with. They are like..."

"Trophies?"

"No, I don't like that term. It feels as if they are just conquests and don't really care about them. This is just something naughty to remember them by."

"Paige, Sophia, we're leaving. The alarm is on, so don't forget it if you open the door."

"All right, have a good time, come home safe."

As soon as they heard the door closing, they started kissing. After a while, Paige broke off from Sophia. "You tasted me twice and I tasted you once, so I get to go down on you first."

"What about a sixty-nine?"

"Not today. Well, maybe later. I want to eat you without any distraction. When I'm done with you, I will be nice and wet for you."

She started to go down on her, kissing her neck. Paige removed Sophia's shirt and bra, then got back into kissing her body, spending some time on her breasts. Licking, sucking, nibbling. She kept doing that while removing Sophia's pants and panties. Sophia was moaning, she never really played with her nipples, but she liked what Paige was doing. Paige then got up and started to undress. Sophia was looking at her. Perfect boobs, perfect ass, a trimmed bush above her pussy. Sophia couldn't think of something she would change. This was a night she will remember all her life.

Paige placed a pillow on the edge of the bed and one on the floor. She pulled Sophia to her by her ankle, making her giggle. She mounted her on the pillow and got comfortable on the one on the floor. She started by kissing and licking Sophia's inner thighs. "I may be experienced, but every girl has different preferences. So don't hesitate to tell me if you want something, or want me to stop. Great sex is based on communication."

"I'm not sure what I like yet, but don't worry, I'll let you know."

"Time for the main event." Paige started to kiss and sniff Sophia's pussy. This was an authentic, virgin pussy. She liked the smell and taste of it. Maybe it was just the placebo effect of her being a virgin. She started flicking her clit with her tongue, making her moan. She then kissed it and started sucking on it.

"Fuuuuuckk." Sophia was really enjoying it. She could feel Paige's wet tongue moving around, the warmth of her breath.

Paige moved down on her cunt, sticking her tongue inside as far as she could, moving it around. She moved back up, then stuck a finger in her hole, doing a slow in and out, while sucking on her clit.

Sophia was squirming. "Umm, this feels so good, I'm getting close."

Paige was now focusing less on tasting her and more on making her cum.

"FuuuUCK, I'm cumming, keep working your tongue on my clit like that. Put your finger in my ass."

Paige was a bit surprised, but went along with it. She removed the finger that was inside Sophia and sucked on it, then slowly put it in her ass. It slid in smoothly. She focused on making Sophia climax.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming, fuuuuck, I'M CUMMING."

Paige felt the tremor in Sophia's body, the coming and going of the pressure on her finger. She kept going until Sophia calmed down. She started to slow down her sucking, she was now kissing and licking her juices.

Sophia was satisfied. "Haaa. This was a first I'll remember."

Paige was licking her lips, smiling. "Me too. The first of many I hope. I was surprised by this." She said, moving her finger still inside Sophia's ass.

Sophia chuckled. "This is because of you."

"How come?"

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Giving me the dildo you used to put in your ass. I couldn't use it without thinking about it. I started putting a finger in my ass while masturbating, sucking on the dildo, imagining it going in and out of your ass while rubbing my clit."

"Umm, I really like the images you just put in my head."

"I tried the dildo, but it was too much for me."

"Don't worry, if you really like anal, we can start by using a small butt plug." Paige removed her finger and started to lick her asshole.

"Umm. Yes, I do think I like anal." Paige stuck her tongue out, forcing it inside Sophia's ass, making her moan. "Haaa, Yes, I definitely like anal." Paige finished it with a kiss and got up.

"It's your turn now, I hope you're ready, my pussy is flooding. Which position do you want?"

"The same we just did I guess. It looked comfortable and easy."

"All right, flip the pillow. It's wet and cold, you'll be more comfortable with the dry side."

Sophia didn't mind sitting on Paige's wetness, but she flipped the pillow anyway. She sat between Paige's legs, looking at her drenched pussy. "Wow, you weren't lying."

Paige smiled. "No, I was not, I really enjoyed eating you."

Sophia was thinking about how she would go at eating her, feeling kind of intimidated. "It's my first time, so don't be too harsh on me. And like you said, good sex comes from good communication. So feel free to guide me. I did look up some things on the net, but real-life applications are nev..."

Paige pulled Sophia's head between her legs. "Less talking, more sucking. Start by exploring it. It's your first time, so make it about you. It's like sucking cock, if you enjoy it, I'll enjoy it. Don't worry about anything, just have fun with it." Her words were enough to reassure Sophia. She started with the smell. It wasn't smelling like roses, obviously, but it was the musk of sex and she liked it. She started kissing and licking her, tasting the familiar savor that was on the dildo. She rolled her tongue on the clit for a bit. Then she moved down to her cunt, licking, kissing, and fucking her hole with her mouth and tongue. She then moved lower, licking her ass, forcing her tongue inside, like Paige had just done for her. She moved back to her clit, sucking on it. She started to put a finger inside her, then two. She was moaning while eating her. She really liked it.

"Ummm, that's good, keep sucking on my clit like that. Move your fingers faster."

Sophia started to move her finger as fast as she could while still focusing on sucking and licking Paige's clit.

"Yes, just like that, you're going to make me cum." Paige was moaning and squirming. Sophia had a hard time keeping up with her movement. "Move your fingers in my ass, keep sucking, I'm close."

Sophia moved her fingers inside Paige's ass, they went in without any issue.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming, ummmmm..." Paige was pressing Sophia's head between her legs. Sophia felt her spasms, she kept licking as Paige did for her. She liked the pressure on her fingers, it meant she did well. She started sucking and licking Paige's fluids. She didn't know why she liked it, the taste was not that good, but she liked what it represented. She was wondering if it would be the same about boys' cum. Probably, also for the same reason.

"Umm, not a bad for your first time. I will be stealing that 'Finger in my ass has I cum' move." Paige was breathing hard, feeling Sophia cleaning her with her tongue. "You really like cum, don't you?" Sophia did a grunt of affirmation without stopping. "I thought I did too, but after watching you, you're like two steps above. It can be an acquired taste, but you usually like it or you don't. It's a good thing that you like it, I'm on the heavy side of wetness. Someone eating my cum is also one of my most exciting fetishes."

"A perfect match, then." Contrary to Paige, Sophia's secretions were very mild. She could make herself cum with minimal dampness on her underwear.

"A perfect match indeed. Come cuddle with me." They spent some time in each other's arms, appreciating the moment.

"So, what about your next first? Want me to bring a boy next time? Or, maybe you prefer to be alone with him?"

"Umm, I would want you to be with me for my first time with a boy, but I don't think I'm ready for that yet, maybe something else..."

"Like what?"

"It's a bit awkward to ask..."

Paige was intrigued. "C'mon, you still think there can be awkwardness between us? Out with it, I don't think you can surprise me."

"All right, here it is then. I want to watch you getting fucked while I'm in the closet."

"Okay, just a tiny bit surprised. It would also be a first for me. I did some threesomes, but being watched by someone not participating is different. I think it's kind of hot even."

"I'm not done."

"Oh sorry, continue."

"Are you on the pill?"

"Of course."

"I want you to get creampied. Then find an excuse for him to leave so that I can come out and clean you."

"You want to eat cum directly from my cunt?"

Sophia was red. "Yes."

"Fuck, that is so hot, I love it." Paige sat on Sophia's face. This made Sophia think about one of her fantasies. Paige was dangling her pussy an inch in front of Sophia's mouth. "Look at my pussy, can you imagine it? Some white goo leaking from it, dripping in your mouth. My pussy red from a good fuck and full of cum."

Sophia could easily imagine it. "I like it when you talk dirty." She lifted her head to suck on Paige's cunt, envisaging what it would taste like, to suck a guy's cum from her hole.

"I like it when you think dirty." Paige lowered herself between Sophia's legs, doing the sisty-nine Sophia previously proposed. Paige licked and sucked Sophia's clit with a finger in her ass until she came.

"Stick your tongue out, I want to make myself cum with your tongue in my ass." Paige sat on Sophia's tongue, furiously rubbing her clit. Sophia was moving her tongue inside Paige's ass, listening to the wet sounds she made. She could feel her fluids dripping on her chin.

"I'm cumming!". Paige had the reflex to announce every orgasm she had to prepare her partner for the upcoming mess. Her sphincter contracted, ejecting Sophia's tongue. Paige took a few seconds to come back from her orgasm and got up. She was watching Sophia between her legs, moving the dribbling juice from her chin into her mouth with her finger. "Damn, you're so hot. I don't know what it is, the thought of you gulping my nectar is doing something to me. Here, clean me off." She sat back down on Sophia's face until she was clean.

They went back to cuddling. After some time, Sophia asked Paige, "do you have more pictures?"

"Of course."

"More explicit than simply nude?"

"Yes, and there is one in particular I know you'll like. Also, if you know you're about to eat cum, don't do it on an empty stomach. You won't feel well after."

Paige started to show pictures of her with different people, explaining the context. They watched a few videos too. She had a lot of them. One in which Paige was on her back, with her head dropping over the edge of the bed. Sophia knew what was coming. There is only one thing that can come off that position. Paige winked at the camera, smiling. A cock and balls approached her. The guy took his dick in his hand, did a few strokes, and started to smear his pre-cum across her face, like telling everyone watching that she is his. Sophia was watching attentively. He got himself into position, aiming his cock at her mouth. When his cockhead touched her lips, he removed his hand and slowly pressed until his balls were touching her face.

"Fuck, this is making me really horny." Sophia began to rub her clit. It was still sensitive, but she couldn't stop.

The guy moved back almost his full length, then went balls deep again. He did that a couple of times, and then started to face fuck her like, Paige did to the dildo the time she showed Sophia how to suck. After what felt like an eternity, Paige double-tapped the guy's thigh. He immediately pulled out, giving her a chance to breathe. She double-tapped him and he went balls deep again.

Paige was watching Sophia masturbating. "This is Jeff, the guy that I told you about who really likes my deepthroat."

"Yeah, I can tell that he really likes it."

"You can't see in the video, but I was touching myself the entire time. I think there is an erogenous zone in my throat because sometimes, I think I could cum from just getting face fucked."

"Fuuuuuck." Sophia's hand was moving faster, watching the guy slapping his balls across Paige's face. After a while, he pulled back on his own.

"I asked him to pull back before he cums to make sure I take a breath, so he can shoot all of his load down my throat without the need to get out mid-load in case I need to breathe." Watching his balls contract and hearing his grunt while he shot his sperm into her best friend's throat got Sophia off. Paige gave Sophia a deep kiss while she was cumming, muffling her moans. "I really like to watch you masturbating and cumming to the sight of me getting face fucked."

"And I really liked doing that. I think I'm having a bit of a voyeur fetish growing."

Paige smiled. "And I'm happy to provide. Let's get dressed, it's getting late. I wouldn't want your parents to worry."

"Wait, before that, was that video the thing you knew I'd like?"

"Oh, no, give me a second." Paige was searching on her phone. "It's this one." Sophia was looking at a close-up shot of a pussy full of cum and leaking. She could recognize it was Paige's. She gulped at the sight.

"Can you send it to me?"

Paige laughed. "I knew you'd like it. I can send it to you, but only if you promise to tell me what you did with it, in detail."

"Deal."

They started getting dressed. "About your little fantasy, how would you feel if I did it with a couple?"

"Watching you in a threesome? Even better. As long as we get the same finish that I mentioned."

"Of course. I have a friend, Melyssa, who keeps telling me that her boyfriend is shooting huge loads. I think it's perfect for our experiment. I already dropped some hints about how I would love to see that, and she didn't seem to mind. I think if I play my cards right, I can definitely get him to fill my cunt while I eat her."

"All right, stop, I don't want to hear it yet. I don't want to get horny again. We'll talk about the details Thursday. I asked your dad if you could come to my house for our tutoring session and he agreed. My mom would like to meet you. You can totally refuse if you want to."

"No, I'd love to meet your parents. I suspect it's the first time your mom sees you going to a friends and wants to meet me."

"That's exactly it, you ARE good at reading people. Maybe you can ask your parents if you can go directly to my house after school? We'll have time to discuss our experimentation in detail. I will give you a lift back after."

"That's a good idea, I'll ask them and send you a text tomorrow. Give me your phone number."

"Here, don't forget to send me that picture."

"Don't worry. Drive home safely." Paige gave her a goodnight kiss.

----------

Wednesday, Sophia got a text from Paige in the morning, saying that her parents agreed. Great! She glanced at the picture of the stuffed pussy that was just above, quickly closing her phone. Sophia wanted to focus all her energy and concentration on school today. She managed to get through the day thinking about the picture just once or twice.

When she got home, she asked her mother if it was okay for Paige to come home with her after school tomorrow.

"Of course, that is a great idea even. That way we'll get to talk a little more than a quick hello before you go to your room."

"Try not to embarrass me, please? Save it for in a month or two, when my friendship with Paige is better." She said that, but she already felt like she had known Paige for a year.

"Okay, don't worry. I won't mention anything that could be remotely linked to an embarrassing moment. Unless she specifically asks for it, of course."

"Mom!"

"All right, all right, nothing embarrassing, even if she asks. But prepare yourself for it in a month or two."

"One step at a time. What are we eating tomorrow, I'll ask Paige if she's okay with it."

"How considerate. I was planning on doing something safe, like a mac'n'cheese. I can always change it if she doesn't like it." Sophia started to text Paige, hiding her phone so her mom wouldn't see the picture.

"She's okay with it. I'll go study. Let me know when dinner is ready." She went upstairs and started to study. She was saving the picture for her bath time. After dinner and some more studying, she ran herself a hot bath. She put her phone in a clear Ziplock bag. She often does this because she liked to read in her bath. This time though, it would be for a single picture. She opened her conversation with Paige and double-tapped on the picture to make it fullscreen. She really had a beautiful pussy. Sophia was finding it even more beautiful after being used like that. She started masturbating, her eyes fixed on the picture, imagining what it would be like to suck on it. The taste of cum mixed with her juices. After a while, her thoughts started to drift to the threesome that she would be spying on. She finally had an orgasm while thinking about her feast after Melyssa and her boyfriend left.

----------

The next day, she didn't think much about her night. She was excited to see Paige, but she knew they couldn't do anything sexual. They'll probably talk about it, though. Sophia was waiting for Paige in front of the bus when she heard her from behind "Hey!"

"Hey, let's go." She went into the bus, sitting on a seat in the middle.

Paige sat next to her. "Sitting in the middle... You really do everything so that people don't notice you."

"I like it that way. It makes me feel like I'm in my own world."

"You don't get lonely?"

"Not really, I'm fairly content with my situation. Not to say that it won't change in the future, but I enjoy my time alone."

"I get it. As long as you're happy." They spent the ride talking about school and their interests. They were very different girls, with different passions, but they had the same opinion about major issues like abortion, religion, their life philosophy. It made them closer. They never really had a talk like that.

When they got home, Sophia's mom opened the door while they were still walking to it.

"Hi! I'm Sophia's mom, Mary. You must be Paige. Come, come. Let me get your coat."

"Calm down mom, you'll scare her off."

"Nonsense, you're not the kind of girl who gets scared easily, are you Paige?"

Paige smiled. "I am not, ma'am."

"Look at that smile. This is definitely the smile that melted my daughter's ice armor."

"Mom, c'mon, be chill."

"All right, sweety, you can go to your room, I'll bring you something to drink." I already have something to drink thought Sophia, imagining Paige's pussy full of cum.

"Let's go to my room." Paige entered and took a good look around.

"Not what you were expecting?"

"Actually, it's pretty much what I expected." Her room could be a boy's or girl's room. It was pretty neutral, like her.

"My mom will probably pester us a few times before dinner. Want to get some work out of the way?"

"Sure, let's do that." They spent a bit more than an hour studying. Her mom came to her room five times with different excuses just to see her girl tutoring a friend.

"Dinner's ready!"

During dinner, Mary asked a ton of questions to Paige. About the classes, the tutoring, the swimming team, the future. Paige was very polite, laying down her charm. Even her dad seemed interested. By the end of dinner, Sophia was half expecting her mom to ask Paige if she wanted to be their adoptive daughter.

"Mom, can you not come to my room with different excuses throughout the night?"

"Don't worry, sweety, I had my fill during dinner. I promise I won't bother you at all. If I do, I'm going to hell." Sophia was reassured. Her mom might be aloof sometimes, but she always kept her promises. They will be able to have some dirty talk without fear of getting interrupted.

123456...8