Complementary Fetishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they went to her room, both sitting on a chair in front of the desk.

"What are the chances that your mom will come here?"

"Almost nil, I've never seen her break a promise yet."

"Good." Paige got up and sat on Sophia's bed. She spread her legs and tapped the bed between them. "Come sit, you back toward me, I want to big spoon you." Sophia got up and sat between Paige's legs, feeling her boobs on her back.

"So, about our little experiment. I talked to Melyssa today, and she said she'll talk about it with her boyfriend tomorrow. From the look he was giving me the last time we met, I don't think he'll refuse. My parents are out of town this weekend, so we will most likely do it on Saturday afternoon. You don't have any plans, right?"

"No, I don't. It's very convenient that you can have the house for yourself from time to time. My parents are always home, they have no social life."

"Like parents, like daughter."

"Ha."

"Yes, it's very convenient. They leave a few times every week. Going to events, parties, gatherings. And they rarely come back before the expected time. They come back late more often than not. It probably contributed to my sexual appetite. I'll come to pick you up before so your car is not in the driveway. You will also have to wait for a while in the closet because we won't jump the sack as soon as we get in. We'll probably drink and talk a little in the living room. You will have a ton of pillows and blankets so you're comfortable."

"It's fine, I can wait all day if I get to live one of my fantasies. I can just read on my phone no problem."

"Good. Now, before we talk in detail about the event. Did you use the picture?"

"Which picture?" said Sophia, playing the innocent girl.

"The one where you can see a close-up of my pussy full of cum."

Sophia licked her lips. "Oh, that one. Yeah, I used it."

"Don't be coy, tell me all the details."

"I used it in my bath. It's where I like to masturbate the most, it's practical and I like the feeling of hot water."

Paige closed her eyes, starting to massage Sophia's breast. "Imagining yourself naked in your bath with your hand on your clit, continue."

Sophia was getting hot. "I had my phone in a Ziplock so it wouldn't get wet. I like to read in my bath. The picture of your pussy was on full screen. I imagined myself licking it, sucking the cum out."

Paige moved one of her hands inside Sophia's pants, feeling her dampness. "You're getting horny recalling your bath time, aren't you? My little cum-sucker."

Sophia moaned. "I am. Then, I started to think about the threesome and the things you would do."

"Houu, this is getting interesting, what are the things I'm doing?"

"They are standing, Melyssa has her leg on the bed to give you better access. You are kneeling between. You take his hard dick in your mouth, sucking and deepthroating him like only you can do while Melyssa is watching. Then you move to her, eating her, licking her clit. You move back to him. You alternate between them for a while. They're using you."

Paige was now rubbing Sophia harder. "I like it so far, keep going."

"You lay on the bed, legs spread in the air, inviting him to fuck you in the ass. You look at Melyssa, saying your mouth is feeling lonely. She gets the message and sits on your face. You're eating her while she's watching her boyfriend's dick going in and out of your ass. He's fucking you until your pussy is flooding from an orgasm. The sight of you cumming while getting fucked in the ass by her boyfriend makes her climax hard on your tongue. You say to her boyfriend that you want to get face fucked and ask him if he's up for it. Of course, he's up for it, it was the only thing he could think about while you were deepthroating him. He cleans his dick. You lay on your back with your mouth ready to receive his cock like in the video."

Paige was rubbing her really hard, Sophia was breathing heavily. "That video really got on your mind, uh?"

"Yes, it was mesmerizing. Melyssa is eating you while her boyfriend is face fucking you. She's talking dirty to you. He's been fucking your ass for while, so it won't be long before he cums. His hands are on your tits, he is massaging them while his dick is ramming your mouth. He lets you take a breath, you know what's coming. You're anticipating it. He goes balls deep inside your mouth. He gives a few thrusts, his balls are clenching, he's grunting. He's unleashing his white goo deep in your throat. You're getting off at the same time with Melyssa licking your clit."

"Fuck, that's pretty hot, I like your imagination. But I thought he was supposed to finish inside my cunt."

"It's not over."

Paige slowed her rubbing, she wanted to hear the rest of the story. "Continue."

"Despite cumming in your throat, he's still hard. You want to see them fucking doggy-style, with your head between her legs, so you can see his cock pounding her pussy. Some juice is dripping on your face, more for me later. You remind him that he has to cum inside you. He's pounding her hard. He's getting pretty close, you see him taking his cock out of Melyssa. You know what that means and turn around, spreading your legs, ready for his dick covered in Melyssa's juice. He shoves it in, balls deep. Melyssa is playing with your tits. You feel that he's getting on the edge.

Then you hear him grunt. You start to feel it, his warm sperm in your pussy. Melyssa wasn't lying about his loads. You take a few seconds and then you get a text. You told them that your parents are coming. They leave in a hurry. I get out of the closet, ready for my feast."

Paige was rubbing hard, she knew Sophia was close.

"That's when I came yesterday, thinking about sucking her juice and his sperm off your cunt. HAAaaa..."

Paige pulled Sophia's hair and gave her a deep kiss. Holding her tightly against her, she could feel every tremor of her orgasm. She took her hand off and licked her fingers. They kissed for a while and then just cuddled.

"I really liked your fantasy, I'll try my best to make it happen."

"To be honest, the most important part is the finish. I would prefer to watch you going with the flow. Not forcing some position like in my fantasy. I would like to see you getting face fucked though. With your head on the side of the bed and not the end, so that I can see his cock plunging in your mouth."

"Right, I'll make sure you're having a good show while going with the flow. Those fantasies of yours, how many do you have?"

"As many as the times you have sexual intercourse, I guess."

"Umm, that's a lot. Give me some examples."

"Mkay, you know Charles?"

"Charles goody two shoes?"

"Yeah. In one of my fantasies, his perfect boy persona is a façade. In reality, he's a sex maniac. Always thinking about cumming and he's using me as a cum dump. He's also fucking other girls and I have to clean them to erase all the evidence. Do you know Lucas?"

"Umm, no."

"He's an average-looking guy, reserved. Like the male version of me. I imagine he's a complete sub and he does anything I want. I also imagine pegging him, getting him to cum only with his prostate."

"That one is in the realm of possibilities."

"Meh, I would have to talk to him and I don't feel like it."

"Like parents, like daughter. No social life."

"Ha, I guess."

"Well, if you think of any fantasy that I can help you fulfill, let me know."

"The one we'll be doing this weekend is already pretty big. I never, ever, thought I would come close to realizing it."

"Yeah, it will be fun. I'm getting horny thinking about it."

"Want me to do you? It's only fair."

"No, just one was already risky, we shouldn't push our luck. Maybe in the car on the way to my house."

"Definitely in the car on the way to your home."

They spent the rest of the time talking about this and that when her mom yelled, "Girls, it's 8:00pm, time to give Paige a lift. I wouldn't want her parents to hate me after the first time she came here."

"Let's go." Sophia was anticipating eating Paige's pussy in the car.

After a few minutes of driving, Paige pointed out a road on the left. "Turn left after the next road, it's usually pretty quiet. At worst, some car will pass by, but it's rare."

"All right." She turned on the suggested road and cut the motor. "So, how do we do this?"

"Normally, we would go in the back to have more space, but because I am me, we can get around it." She removed her shoes and dropped her pants to her ankles. She removed her left foot from her pants and turned herself so her pussy was facing Sophia. She put her left foot on the armrest between the seats, her right foot next to the driving stick. One hand on the door and the other on the seat and arched herself. Sophia was looking at Paige's pussy that was on eye level, impressed by her gymnastics.

"That position does not seem comfortable. Can you hold it until I get you off?" She approached Paige's soaked pussy, not wasting any time.

"I can hold my own, put your jacket under me in case some of my juice drips. You should also put your hands under my ass to support some weight. And to make sure I get off quick, I probably will have to do some dirty talking." Sophia put her hands under Paige's ass like she asked and tried to lift her a bit. She wasn't a heavy girl, but compared to Sophia's small frame, she was.

"I like dirty talk, don't hesitate." Sophia resumed her sucking.

"Umm, that's good. Make sure you're licking everything. You don't want to mess up your jacket, right? Does drinking my juice make you wet?" Sophia responded with her moaning. "I bet a little cum-sucker like you would love to wake up in the morning with my juicy pussy in her face." Sophia was getting excited, eating Paige eagerly, licking and sucking her juice, making sure to give her clit extra attention. "Fuck yesss, I can't wait to make you eat my pussy full of cum, filling your tummy with my liquids mixed with some guy's semen."

Sophia put a finger in Paige's twat, moaning while sucking her clit. "That's it, keep sucking. Drink it, drink my cum my fucking little cum-sucker. Haaaaé" Feeling Paige getting close, she pulled her finger out of her twat and into her ass, vigorously sucking on her clit. "Ha fuuuuuck, yes, good girl." Paige was convulsing, Sophia was quickly licking all the dripping juice. Paige was too wet, she couldn't get it all while still sucking on her clit to make her climax. After cleaning her, she took back her jacket and turned on the ignition.

Paige was getting dressed. "Sorry about your jacket. And good thinking with the finger in my ass. I forgot to ask in the moment."

"Just a quick wash and he'll be like new. Small price to pay for what just happened. I like being your little cum-sucker. At this point, I think we should say something if we DON'T want a finger in our asses."

"Haha, true."

"Can I ask you something?" Paige looked at Sophia with a gaze that said 'Did you just ask me that?' "Right, sorry, I'll just ask. Are you more of a sub or a dom?"

"Depends on the person. I like both, so whichever. I aim to please. I'm usually good at reading who wants to be what, so I adopt the desired personality. Aren't you the same? You thought about doing both in your fantasies."

"Yes, I can see myself doing both. With you, I prefer sub though. Hehe, I'm a little cum-sucker."

"MY little cum-sucker."

"Yes, yours." Sophia was happy. "I really liked your dirty talk, I can't wait to get home to take my bath."

"Ha, I almost forgot." Paige searched her bag, pulling out a gift box. "This is for you, open it when you're alone."

"Thank you, what is it?"

"You'll see."

After dropping Paige, Sophia stopped on the side of the road, not waiting to get home to open her present. Inside was a tube of lubricant and a small butt plug. She immediately texted Paige. "Cool, thx! Where did you get it?"

"Lol, call me when you get home."

Sophia went to her room as soon as she got home, not giving the chance for her mom to ask her why she was out for more time than a lift should be. She jumped on the bed and called her.

"So, where did you get that?"

"Friend of a friend works in a sex shop."

"Wow, another variable contributing to your sexual appetite."

Paige chuckled. "I guess so. Now, about your butt plug. Don't leave it in your ass for more than three hours. Don't remove it or insert it inside your bath. You can insert it, take your bath and remove it after. You might want to apply some lube after your bath to remove it more easily. There are various positions so insert a butt plug. Go with the one you're most comfortable with. My personal favorite is lowering myself on it like I would on a cock. If you're hurting in any way, take it out immediately. I'm not talking about the good hurting, obviously. And of course, always wash it after usage. Any questions?"

"No, not right now. It seems pretty simple."

"Good, after you get used to it, in about a week or two, if you use it every day, I'll get you a slightly bigger one for you to get used to. Also, if you ever get close to your pegging fantasy, just let me know, I'll get you a strap-on."

"Actually, can you get me a removable strap-on? One that can switch between a small dildo to peg and a bigger one to fuck you."

"I like the sound of that, I will look into it. Anything else?"

"Not for now. Thanks a lot."

"No problem, from the sound of it it might be more for me than for you."

"We'll see, have a good night."

"You too."

Sophia went into the bathroom. She smeared some lube on her ass and butt plug while her bath was running. She started to slowly sit on it. It was tight, after a bit of struggle, she managed to fit it in. She took her bath with the butt plug in her, thinking about her weekend. She didn't forget to remove it before the three hours period. This became her daily ritual.

----------

Friday at school, Sophia had a really hard time not thinking about her weekend. At lunch, she almost thought about rubbing one out in the bathroom, but she couldn't convince herself to do it. Saturday at 10:00am, Paige came by Sophia's house to bring her home. It was already arranged with their parents that Sophia would spend the night. Once at Paige's , they were in her room.

"So, getting excited for this afternoon?" asked Paige.

"Getting? I've been excited since yesterday. I almost went to the bathroom to masturbate at lunch."

"Haha, yeah, I saw you squirming at lunch. I wanted to take you out of your biology class with some excuse during my swimming practice, to eat you out for ten minutes, but I figured Miss Perfect Attendance wouldn't have wanted that."

"You're right, I would have felt guilty. I don't like missing classes. We have ten minutes now though, even more before Melyssa and her boyfriend come."

"Umm, I don't mind eating you, but I'll save myself for this afternoon. We can really go at it tonight."

"Deal." They started kissing. Paige was removing Sophia's pants and panties when she felt something. "You naughty little cum-sucker, did you put in your butt plug just before I came to get you?"

"I did."

Paige began to eat Sophia, tugging at her butt plug. Sophia was already aroused about the afternoon, it wasn't long before Paige felt Sophia getting close. She started to pull out her butt plug a bit and pushed it back in. "Fuuuuck, I like it, keep sucking me like that." She pressed Paige's head against her while cumming. "Phew, I needed that."

"Don't forget to remove it before going into the closet."

"I won't."

"About this afternoon, I know you want to see me getting face fucked and creampied. Is there anything else I can try to do while going with the flow?"

"Umm, maybe dirty talk? I know it's a turn-off for some, but I really like it. Can you check with them, if they are okay with it?"

"Sure, anything else?"

"Nothing I can think of. Maybe I'll have some insight after a session. Want to watch a movie while waiting?"

"Sounds good."

Not long after lunch, they heard the doorbell. "Showtime." Sophia went upstairs in the closet with her phone, butt plug-free. Paige opened the door "Hey guys, come in." Jake, Melyssa, and Paige spent an hour drinking and talking.

"Now, before we go upstairs, some ground rules," said Paige.

"Lay it."

"No extreme violence, nothing that would draw blood."

"No problem, it's not our thing. Melyssa can get aggressive sometimes, but the good kind."

"That's fine. My safe word is Bazinga. I don't remember the last time I said it though."

"Ours is ratatouille."

"We'll go with the flow, but there are two things I want. A face fuck and that you finish inside me."

Melyssa smiled. "That's fine with me, I would have mentioned the face fuck anyway. To see if you live up to your own hype."

"While you're face fucking me, when I tap your thigh twice, let me breathe. When I tap twice again you can go back. When you're about to cum, get out so I can take a breath and then go back for the finish. Also, no pee or poop. In fact, I cleaned my asshole in case you guys would be interested."

"I cleaned my ass too!"

"Clean clean?"

"He could switch from my ass to my pussy without any worries."

"Wow, nice. Then I have another request to add to the creampie. After the face fuck, I want Jake to fuck my ass, Melyssa's ass, then her pussy, and finally finish in mine."

"Four holes ending in one?"

"Exactly. We can do anything, but I'd like that to happen. His cock going in our four holes before finishing in my cunt."

"That's pretty hot, I don't have an issue with that. Also, we didn't do anything this week. I knew you would convince me. So Jake can cum two times minimum, probably three. Four if we stretch it."

"Umm nice, how many of them do you want?"

"You can have all of them. In fact, is it okay if we do a little bit of role-playing?" Two or three loads of cum on or inside her? Her little cum-sucker will be pleased.

"Of course, what did you have in mind?"

"We were thinking about acting like you're our personal slave? Would that be okay with you?"

"Being the sex slave of a couple? More than okay. What about dirty talk?"

"We haven't found our limit yet. Melyssa can be pretty crude even."

"I like crude, that's good. Ready?"

Melyssa and Jake looked at each other. "Ready."

Sophia heard the door open. It was finally happening. Something that never could have happened without Paige. The bed was already covered with towels. Melyssa threw a pillow on the ground. "Kneel, you'll start by getting us ready. Suck his dick." Paige took his dick and started to slowly suck him. Sophia could hardly believe it. It was exactly like the start of her fantasy. Did Paige ask them to do that?

"Stop sucking like a princess. Aren't you the famous deepthroater? I want to see you lick his balls with his dick down your throat." Paige forced him deep inside her mouth, licking his balls for a good thirty seconds. She moved back to breathe. "Fuck, you're really something." They were genuinely impressed by her performance. "I think he's good and ready now, my turn." She pulled her head to her snatch. "Good, make me wet and ready for his cock." Paige really liked where this was going. It's been a while since she played a sub. "Umm, after that deepthroat, I bet the only thing on your mind is face fucking her, right?"

"I'd be lying if I said otherwise."

"Not yet, she still needs to learn some manners." She pulled back Paige from her pussy. She put her hands on the bed, standing, legs spread. "Lay between my legs." Paige moved the pillow between her legs and laid down. She had a good view of her pussy from below. "Fuck me, slowly." Jake went behind her, slowly thrusting in and out until his dick was fully in. "You see his dick, going in and out of me?"

"Yes."

"Yes, mistress!"

123456...8