Complementary Fetishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver went behind and started fucking her. Liquids started to drop into Sophia's mouth. After two minutes, Oliver released his first load inside Paige. He removed himself. Sophia lifted her head and started sucking the cum out of Paige's hole. Her hand instinctively went for her own clit. Paige smacked her, denying her access. She got the most of it and laid her head back down.

Oliver resumed his fucking. Paige was looking at Sophia's pink flower, smelling it, breathing on it, but never touched it. Sophia could feel her warm breath. Paige was getting close, thinking about her cum-sucker. All kinds of juices were leaking into Sophia's open mouth. She wanted to touch herself, really bad.

"Fuck me, harder, I'm cumming. Ready for it my little cum-sucker? This one is going to be a big mess, I can feel it." Paige was convulsing, cumming on Oliver's dick. It sent him over the edge, making him cum too. Sophia's expectations grew, thinking about feasting on a double orgasm. Oliver did a few thrusts, leaving the last one deep inside for a couple of seconds, and quickly pulled his cock out of Paige. Cum was flowing out. Sophia let most of it drop into her mouth. Her hand went for her clit again, followed by a slap. Damn it, her pussy was on fire. She lifted her head, gulping on Paige's messy twat. She put her head back down and saw Oliver's cock go back in.

This time, fluids were really flowing. It's when Sophia realized what Paige meant. She was constantly feasting on juices from the start. Eating non-stop, like in a buffet. Oliver eventually released another load and went back in.

"Are you enjoying your buffet my little cum-sucker? Eating cum and juices non-stop. I can tell by looking at your pussy. You want to come don't you? Not yet, only at the end if you do your job properly." She gave her clit a quick flick with her tongue, making Sophia moan and tremble. "Umm, I'm cumming, it's going to be another gushy one. Yeah, continue. FUUUUCK, I'M CUMMING, YESSSSS". Sophia's hand went for her clit, ready to feast satisfyingly again. It managed to sneak past Paige's attention while she was cumming. Oliver removed his dick. Sophia was sucking Paige's cunt when she felt a hurtful smack on her hand, clearly more heavy than the previous ones. "You're not learning, are you? I'll have to think about a proper punishment." I wouldn't mind getting punished, Sophia thought. Oliver went back in.

When they were done, Sophia was feeling her pussy pulsing. She couldn't restrain from asking "Can I cum, please?" with a whimpering voice.

"A sex toy that talks, that's a first. Maybe those high-end dolls, but you're not high-end. You're the lowest. Only good for cleaning up messes. Seeing as it's the first time you had to show restraint, I'll be lenient." She lowered herself on Sophia's glistening pink pussy, enveloping her lower lips with her mouth.

"HAAAAAAAAAA", Sophia let out a heavy moan. "Thank you, mistress, I'll be better, I promise."

"I'm sure you will. You will still have to be punished though." Oliver went to the side to get a better view of Paige eating Sophia. When Paige felt like she was close, she put a finger in her ass, slowly stroking. "Haaaa, I'm cumming, thank you. Thank you, mistress. I'll do anything for youuuuu, HAAAAAAAAAAA." She had her longest orgasm ever. They were usually relatively short and intense.

"Damn, I'm really envious." Oliver was thinking of the things he would do with a cum-sucker like that.

"I'm sure you are, but she's mine only."

Sophia cleaned them both and then they got dressed. Paige gave Sophia a lift back.

---------

Paige was still treating Sophia like her cum-sucker, texting when and where. No sign of punishment. Paige gave her the strap-on and a bigger butt plug. The weekend and another week went by like that. Friday lunchtime, Paige sat next to Sophia. "Anything tomorrow?"

"No."

"Good, my parents won't be home. I'll come to get you in the morning, it's time for your punishment."

"Okay." Sophia was really curious, but she couldn't think of anything. She put it out of her mind, she would fint out tomorrow.

Paige was at her house at 10:00am in the morning. When they arrived at Paige's home, she asked Sophia to remove her clothes, everything but the socks. Sophia was standing naked, in front of Paige.

She was starting to feel pressured. She felt vulnerable. "What... How are you going to punish me, mistress?" she asked, with a small voice.

"You're going to eat my cunt."

Sophia had a blank face, trying to understand.

"Not much of a punishment?"

"I don't think so, mistress. You know how much I enjoy eating you."

Paige smiled. God, that smile, making me want to do anything for her, thought Sophia.

"We'll see if you sing the same tune at the end of the day. Let's go to my room." They went upstairs. "Lay on the bed." Sophia got comfortable, anticipating Paige sitting on her face. Paige removed her pants, keeping her top on. She straddled Sophia's head in a cowgirl position. She looked into her eyes. "You're not allowed to touch yourself. If you do, I will cut you off for a week, understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"All right, start sucking." Paige took her phone and started to nonchalantly look at it. She sometimes showed a picture of a meme or a text to Sophia, letting her know what she was doing. After quite a while, Sophia felt Paige have a mild orgasm. Her expression didn't change, she kept looking at her phone. She then started looking at her naughty pictures, showing them to Sophia, explaining the context. She watched some porn too. Sophia could hear it. Eating Paige while she was watching porn was very arousing. She desperately wanted to rub her clit. Paige eventually had another orgasm. Sophia could see that she had trouble containing that one from her heavy breathing, almost sounding like moans.

Sophia eventually felt pain and tension in her tongue and jaw. So she just laid there, her mouth on Paige's womanhood, not doing anything. Paige didn't say a word, continuing to use her phone. "Time to eat." They went downstairs. Sophia changed the taste of Paige's cunt in her mouth with a ham sandwich and water.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure."

They went into the living room. "Lay down." Sophia was lowering herself, head falling toward the sofa with the intent to watch the movie. "No, the other way around." She proceeded, understanding that she won't be watching the movie. It was a punishment after all. Paige started the movie and got into position. Sophia gave her another orgasm and spent the rest of the movie not doing anything, her mouth glued to Paige's snatch. The movie was ending. "I need to pee, follow me."

They went into the bathroom, Paige laid a blanket on the floor. "Lay there." Sophia laid there, watching Paige sitting on the toilet. She started to hear the piss flowing out. She was getting hot. She didn't think she had a pee fetish. She wouldn't want to drink that, even for Paige. Nevertheless, the intimacy she felt assisting in what was usually a private moment was exhilarating. When she was done, Paige got up, not wiping anything, and sat back on Sophia's mouth, looking at her phone. Sophia could taste the saltiness of the leftover pee. She felt so dirty. Paige could tell, as Sophia's eating became more eager.

"You like the taste of my salty pee on my cunt?" Positive grunts. "Do you want me to pee directly in your mouth next time?" Negative grunts. "So just a taste then. Noted."

After a while, Paige got up. "Must be feeling like peeing, no?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Then go." Sophia sat on the toilet, thinking about how she was about to break another barrier. She never peed in front of anyone, ever. Paige kneeled in front of her, spreading her legs. Sophia was nervous, she couldn't let herself go. After a few seconds, Paige put her hand on Sophia's abdomen, rubbing it. She looked her in the eye and pressed. "Haaaa," Sophia started peeing.

Paige was watching with attention. When she was done, Sophia was about to clean herself when Paige stopped her. "Ha ah, no touching." She took the tissue from Sophia's hand and softly cleaned her.

They went back into the room, repeating the morning process. They ate dinner, then went back to the room. Eventually, "I need to pee again." They moved to the bathroom, Sophia laid down. Paige was standing next to her, focused on her phone. She then suddenly squatted on her boobs and started peeing. Sophia was breathless. She could feel the warm liquid splashing on her chest. She would be disgusted if it was anybody else. Seeing Paige using her like this made her feel like such a dirty slut. The feeling was intense. Her pussy was on fire. She would cum the moment she touched her clit. She was debating if it was worth it, because she knew that the orgasm would be one of the best she had. She managed to control herself, she didn't want to disappoint Paige. When Paige was done, she sat on Sophia's mouth. Sophia was waiting for this. She started to greedily suck Paige's twat. Paige knew that Sophia was currently at her peak. She was expecting Sophia to beg for a release, but she didn't. She decided to give her a small reward. She gently slapped Sophia's clit with a bit of force. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. FUCK!" Sophia came instantly, the orgasm hitting her like a ton of bricks. Her spasms were so intense it was almost hurtful. Her breath was heavy. "Thank you, mistress."

"It's nothing, just a small reward since you didn't beg." Sophia resumed her pussy eating. After some time, they cleaned up and took a shower.

It was now 10:00pm. "You did well today. Enough to get a small reward tomorrow. It's time to get you home." On the drive home. "You better not touch yourself tonight. This is a punishment, remember? If you do, I'll know."

"Don't worry, mistress. I won't." She didn't.

Sunday morning, Paige softly knocked on Sophia's home door. Her mother opened. "Good morning, Paige, happy to see you. Come in. Sophia is still sleeping."

"I suspected as much. I wanted to wake her up, is it okay with you?"

Mary had a mischievous smile. "Of course, it might take some effort, she's a heavy sleeper," she said, not knowing what Paige had really in mind.

Sophia started to wake up, still in a half-conscious state. Her pussy was feeling hot and wet. She felt a movement down there. Her eyes quickly opened. She removed the blanket and looked down. Paige was eating her. "Good morning, sunshine, I'm here to give you your reward." Paige moved up, gave her a kiss, and sat on her. Sophia started to suck on Paige's cunt while rubbing her clit. She didn't seem to realize that she was in her bed. That her parents were downstairs. She was lost in Paige's pussy, finally able to touch herself. Paige had an orgasm, her cum gushing into Sophia's mouth. That made Sophia cum, too.

"Umm, that was a nice reward, I'm glad I did so well yesterday."

Paige passionately kissed her. "You did really well." Paige got up. "Sorry I can't stay, I have a swimming event later."

"It's okay. Good luck."

To be continued...

1...345678