Complementary Fetishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mistress, I see his dick going in and out of you."

"This is your master's dick. If you're good, I will let him use it on you later. What is he going in and out of?"

"Your pussy, mistress."

"Umm yes, that's what I'll use to see if you're good enough for his dick." After a couple of minutes of slow fucking, she lay on the bed and spread her legs. "Come, you have five minutes to make me cum."

Not easy, Paige didn't know what Melyssa liked. And she felt like she wasn't going to tell her either. Good thing the previous slow fucking brought her closer.

"Yes, mistress." Paige used the first minute to suck, lick, touch, paying attention to how Melyssa was reacting to know what she preferred. She then started to quickly flick her bud with her tongue, slowly moving two fingers in and out her pussy. "Fuuuuck, you're good. Really good. God put you on this Earth to be a sex slave, that's for sure." Jake was watching his girlfriend getting eaten, curious about what will be next. Sophia was masturbating, enjoying the dirty talk. After a while, Melyssa's orgasm came. She didn't yell, just moaning and breathing heavily.

"Was it five minutes? Actually, I don't care. You're good enough to get your reward. It's time for a face fuck. Get in position slut."

"Yes, mistress." Paige laid on the side of the bed, making sure Sophia had a good view. Jake and Melyssa both looked at her with weird looks. "I prefer this side of the bed, masters." Jake went behind her, pointing his cock at her face, waiting for Melyssa's instruction.

Melyssa sat between Paige's legs. "That slut is already drenched and we didn't even touch her." Melyssa lowered herself between her legs, sucking on her clit for a taste. "Put your dick on her face. Make her worship it." Jake did as commanded, smearing his cock on her face. Paige was licking it, smelling it, while moaning. It really felt like it was a reward for her.

"All right, I want to see you go balls deep. Direct." Jake put his cock on her lips, waiting for a safe word. There was none. He plunged his dick as far as he could, groaning. He felt his balls bumping on Paige's face. "Damn, watching this is making me feel like I want a cock."

Jake stayed deep in Paige's throat for a few seconds, appreciating the feeling. He started moving, fucking her mouth. Paige was imagining Sophia masturbating in the closet, watching her mouth getting fucked by Jake. She was burning up, her throat was hot. She was moaning from pleasure.

"Look at that slut getting off from having her face fucked. She really is made for sex." Melyssa pinched Paige's nipples. "You were made for that weren't you, you little slut. A mouth made for men to cum balls deep inside, a tongue to make girls cum on your face. You're already the perfect sex slave and we didn't even get to your lower half." She softly slapped Paige's tits. Paige was really getting off from the dirty talk.

"I bet a whore like you had a lot of practice on dildos. Making sure her throat would be snug and loose so men can fill your belly directly." She gently slapped her tits. "But even dildos can't compare to a warm dick, am I right slut?". Paige was moaning. Melyssa pulled her nipples, not too hard. Paige was squirming, her pussy was throbbing. "How are you feeling babe? Describe it."

"It feels so good. It's tight and wet. It feels like a pussy."

"Is she the best mouth you've ever been in?"

"Haaa, yes."

"Even better than me?"

"I'm afraid so babe." Melyssa slapped Paige's tits again, hard, making Paige moan louder. "I wasn't made to be a dirty slut like you. Look at her red, perfect breasts." She licked them. "I see boobs every day, but when I saw yours, I wanted to suck them, maltreat them. They are making me so envious. Aren't they perfect, babe? Jiggling with each of your thrusts."

"They are."

Sophia was getting really close. This was so exciting, even better than her fantasy.

"Fuck, if I knew you were this good, I would have accepted your proposition much sooner. Don't forget what she said about cumming, babe; let her breathe before." Melyssa was wetting her fingers with her saliva. She put two fingers in Paige's cunt and one in her ass. "I want to see you cum deep inside her. You're lucky, little slut, your master is reaching his end. You'll soon have your reward." Melyssa had her fingers inside Paige, but she wasn't moving. She wanted to feel how Paige's body would react to Jake unloading in her throat.

Jake moved out on his own, everybody knew what that meant. Sophia was watching the scene intensely. Knowing that her friend was about to get a load of sperm down her throat. She was furiously going at her clit. She didn't care about the noise. Jake went back in deep, grunting, doing very quick short thrusts. Nobody would normally hear it, but Paige was paying attention. She could hear Sophia cumming, trying to restrain her moans. Sophia could barely contain them, this was the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Knowing that Sophia was climaxing watching her, while a man was exploding in her throat was enough to set her off. She was cumming, her pussy was pulsing. She was moaning deeply on Jake's cock.

A flood started on Melyssa's unmoving fingers. "Holy shit, she's cumming, that fucking slut is cumming from getting your load down her throat. Fuck, this is so hot." Jake pulled himself out. Paige was breathing laboriously while swallowing. Melyssa didn't lie about Jake's load. A week's worth even.

"This is my first time cumming from getting face fucked without touching myself. Thank you for your reward, masters."

"That was so fucking hot, I can't believe it." Melyssa closed on Paige and started kissing her on her mouth full of saliva. She looked up at Jake. "Don't expect that every day," she said seriously.

"Don't worry babe, as far as I'm concerned, this is a once-in-a-lifetime situation. I'm more than content with you."

"Good. Now, we can do anything, but at some point, Jake's cock needs to be in my pussy, then my ass, then your ass, and finally finish in your pussy. Correct?" Sophia gulped hearing that, it could literally not be better than that.

"Correct." Paige was imagining Sophia's face when she heard that. Mellisa laid down in the middle of the bed.

"Very well then, come sit on my face, I want to eat you. Jake, you take time to recuperate, when you're good to go, come fuck my pussy. Don't move too fast, you have to last a while, and we won't change position until our little slut cums."

Paige got up and went to sit on Melyssa's face. Her pussy was heavily dripping. "Damn, slut, your cunt is wetter than my vacation to Niagara Falls."

Paige was imagining asking her personal cum-sucker to clean the face of her mistress. "I'm sorry, mistress, I'm wetter than most sluts and I just came."

"Don't be sorry, I like it. Lower yourself and put your juicy cunt on my lips."

Jake was watching her eating the pussy of another girl for the first time. He knew she experimented with girls before, but this was their first threesome. And he didn't think that future threesomes, if any, would be like this one. He started to get hard and approached Melyssa. He played with her clit with his dick, making her moan. He knew she liked that. He penetrated, gradually getting inside, going slowly, deeply. Making sure his cock would be covered with her juices to fulfill Paige's request. She deserved it.

Paige liked watching him fuck his girlfriend while she was eating her. The dirty talk slowed down, now that Melyssa was occupied. And Paige was a slave, she wasn't supposed to talk without permission. Paige was getting close, Melyssa had some experience. "Haaa, I'm getting close, mistress, keep doing that." Melyssa felt Paige convulsing, a waterfall came down on her face. "Thank you, mistress."

"Look at the mess you made on my face. Clean it up."

Paige thought that it would be perfect for her cum cleaner, but didn't want to risk it. She licked Melyssa clean. "Keep going babe, I'm close." Paige was kissing Melyssa, playing gently with her left nipple. She started moaning and breathing heavily, muffled by the fact that Paige's tongue was in her mouth.

"All right, get up. Jake, get out of my cunt." Jake pulled out. His cock was glistening. Sophia was imagining sucking and licking it off. "Does his cock have enough of your mistress' nectar?"

"Yes ,mistress. It's perfect."

"Good. Jake, lay on your back on the side of the bed, your ass on the edge. There is something I want to try." Jake proceeded tot eh edge. Melyssa went above him and started to lower herself, aiming his cock at her asshole. She was getting up and down, his cock always getting deeper, until he was fully inside. Paige was waiting on the side, making sure to not block Sophia. Melyssa was sitting on Jake's pelvis, cock in ass, legs spread. It was a nice sight. "Ummm, all right. I want you to eat me while his cock is in my ass."

Paige knelt down and started eating her. Jake could feel her ass contracting sometimes. He wanted to fuck her, but he held it. He knew something was coming. Paige put two fingers in her mistress' cunt, moving around, trying to find if she had a g-spot. "Haaa, fuck." Found it. She kept applying pressure, licking her clit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. You're such a perfect slut. Your sole purpose in life should be giving orgasms. Keep going, make your mistress cum with your master's cock up her ass. I'll make sure he gives it to you good. Fuuuuuuck. Your throat is to make him cum, your mouth is to make me cum. Soon, your ass will be to get him on the edge and your flooded pussy will be to finish him."

Hearing her talk, Sophia was getting really close to another big orgasm. She slowed down. She wanted to do it while sucking the cum out of Paige. She had to be patient.

This time, Melyssa's orgasm wasn't silent. "FUUUUUUUUUCK." Jake was feeling her sphincter tightening really hard, almost about to sever his dick. Melyssa took a moment to get her energy back. She moved up and down Jake's dick, making sure her anal juices were all over. She got up. "How do you want to be ass fucked, my little slut?"

Paige laid down on the bed on her back, not far from her phone. She put a pillow under her butt. "Like this, mistress."

"Good, I hope you're ready for it. After all that time in my ass without doing anything, your master is eager to give a good fucking. Aren't you, babe?"

"You know I am." He placed himself in position. It wasn't long before he was going full speed, ramming her ass.

Paige asked Melyssa while moaning, "Mistress, I have a request."

"What is it, my little slut."

"I want your pussy juices all over me." Sophia almost came hearing that, anticipating the feast she will have.

Melyssa arched an eyebrow. "You want me to rub my pussy all over you?"

"Yes, I want to feel like I've taken a shower in your juices."

"Damn, you're such a naughty slut." She mounted her, rubbing her pussy on her tits and belly, putting some fingers inside her until they were juicy, and smeared them all over. "My face too." Jake was watching Melyssa getting her fluids all over Paige, finding it sexy.

"Plow her perfect ass, babe. Make sure she doesn't forget she's our slave tomorrow." He was fucking her hard, grunting with satisfaction. Her body was soon shimmering with Melyssa's nectar. He was getting very close. He pulled out and started fucking her cunt.

"Hooo, you're about to get what you asked for, my little slut. Fuck her harder. You'll soon have a very dirty hole. You like that don't you, little whore? Knowing that Jake's cock is covered with all kinds of fluids and is deep inside your cunt right now, about to add his sperm to the mix."

"Yes, mistress." Paige was panting, thinking about Sophia sucking the cum out of her. The idea of Sophia swallowing all the secretions her body was producing and more was very arousing for some reason. Her orgasm was coming. Jake was really close. He felt Paige tightening on him. He grunted. He was cumming too.

"That's it, let it all out, fill her up while she's cumming. That's what you are, slave. A cum dump and orgasm giver. Born to please your masters. The perfect slave."

Paige felt wet all over. That orgasm was more intense than usual. They took a few seconds to regain their spirit. "Ting," the sound of a text message. Paige took her phone. "Shit, my parents are coming over." Jake and Melyssa cleaned themselves with tissues and rapidly got dressed, taking less than thirty seconds. They didn't want to get Paige in trouble with her parents. Paige was subtly holding her lower half in the air, making sure not too much was leaking. "We'll talk later." They left.

Sophia jumped on the bed between Paige's legs. She was about to satisfy one of her most lewd fantasies. She was admiring the aftermath. The picture Paige gave her was looking so vanilla compared to what was in front of her. Paige said nothing, letting Sophia appreciate the sight of what she was about to feast on. Sophia started with the heavy cums on Paige's asshole, leaking from her pussy. The first taste of a boy's ejaculation, mixed with Paige's cum. The flavor was not particularly good, but it was the result of sex, so it was good for her. If she took her time to analyze it, she would say that at worst, it's not disgusting. But eating it was making her body hot, making her feel dirty. It was primal. She couldn't explain it. She was masturbating vigorously. Seeing that Sophia would eat around first, saving her cunt for the big climax, she started to ask some questions. Sophia was answering while licking everything around Paige's cunt.

"How many times did you come?"

"Just once, but I was really close to a second one."

"How did it feel?"

"It was the biggest orgasm I had ever had. Nothing came close."

"How was it compared to your fantasy?"

"Even better, I couldn't believe it. Did you ask them to use you as a slave?"

"No, they were the ones suggesting it. When were you closer to your second orgasm?"

"The first time was when I heard Melyssa talk when you were eating her with Jake's cock in her ass. Describing how you were made for their pleasure. The second time was when you asked Melyssa to spread her juices all over you. I knew you were doing that for me. I almost came on the spot."

"I bet. I also wanted to see your face when you heard Melyssa describing Jake's dick going into every hole and finishing in my pussy."

"Umm, yeah that was hot. Her dirty talk was pretty wild."

"It was, it's been a while since I played a proper sub. They didn't notice, but I could hear you during your first orgasm when Jake's cock was cumming deep in my throat. It's what got me over the edge. Knowing that you were climaxing, watching me getting face fucked, it really did it for me."

"It was fucking divine. And I saw you having some trouble breathing and swallowing after. He must have left a huge load." Sophia was almost there. Paige noticed. She turned into dom mode.

"It was. And he left another big one in my cunt. It's time you fulfill your destiny, my little cum-sucker." Sophia glued her mouth on Paige's hole, sucking hard and swallowing everything. Putting some fingers in to get the cum out. Her hand was moving very fast on her clit. "Just as I was made for sex, you were made to eat my cum. I hope you really like that because you will be doing it a whole lot. Just thinking about all the cum I'll make you swallow is making me hot." The thought of Paige using her as a cleaner and getting off on it, it was so wonderful. She couldn't describe how good it was making her feel. Sophia was cumming, moaning deeply, not stopping eating Paige. Her orgasm was as intense as the one in the closet. "That's it, cum while eating my sweet juices. Good girl." Sophia felt like she was in heaven. When she was done with Paige's pussy, she started licking her all over. Some of Melyssa's juices had dried, but Sophia could still taste the saltiness of it, mixed with Paige's sweat.

Paige closed her eyes, appreciating the feeling of Sophia cleaning her body. She really enjoyed it. Sophia got to her face, after a bit of licking, they started making out followed by cuddling.

"So, got any good insight from that experience?"

"I did, mostly about me."

"Do tell."

"First, I definitely have a voyeur fetish. I think I prefer to watch rather than to participate."

"That's perfect because I'm pretty sure I have an exhibitionism fetish. Not doing anything too public though, just having you watching me was exciting. What else?"

Sophia felt embarrassed about this one. "Second, I prefer getting myself off sucking your cum more than having my pussy licked or, most likely, fucked."

"That's not a bad thing. It means your orgasm won't depend on the skill of someone else. And knowing you get off by sucking my cum just as much as I get off about you sucking my cum is very satisfying. I won't feel bad for making you do it. Sex can be pretty sloppy, especially with me. I often try to limit the damage. Like that one time, this guy was fucking me from behind in a hidden public place. His dick was out through a hole in his pants. Probably thought he could quickly put it back if we were interrupted. After we were done, everything above his knees and below the stomach was wet. He had to go to class after! He splashed more water and told people he had an accident with a sink. Lesson learned."

"You got fucked at school?"

"Yeah, not the first time and not the last." Sophia wasn't sure she could do anything at school. That place was sacred to her. Maybe some things, but nothing risky like Paige just described. "Third?"

Sophia took a deep breath. "Third and final, I... I'm in love with you. Not a fling kind of love, but the 'spend the rest of our lives together' kind." Sophia was looking down, waiting for Paige's reaction to her declaration. It was a risky move, but she had to let Paige know about her feelings.

"Those are strong feelings, especially considering the fact that we haven't even known each other for a month yet. Are you sure this is not just some feeling created by the start of your sexual blossoming with someone?"

"No, I'm an analytical girl. I've seriously thought about it, and this is really how I feel."

Paige smiled. "Good, because I feel the same way." She moved Sophia's head toward her, giving her a meaningful kiss.

"All right, let's go take a shower."

----------

They were kissing under the hot water when Sophia asked. "About anal, I read that you shouldn't have a penis in your vagina after it was in your ass and vice versa."

"That's true, I don't normally do this. And if I do, I use a condom or properly clean him before switching holes. But I thoroughly cleaned myself this morning because of what happened in your fantasy. And Melyssa said she was 'clean clean' too, so I took the risk, knowing you would probably enjoy it."

"And I did. How do you clean your ass?"

"It's a whole process, I only do it when I know there is a good chance I'm getting ass fucked. I'll show you after our shower."

Paige showed Sophia her water enema kit, explained to her the process in length and detail, knowing Sophia would eventually want to do it. "If you think you can hide it from your parents, I can give you one."

"Thank you, yes I'd like one. I don't think I'll have a use for it soon, but I like to be prepared. I'm still getting used to the small butt plug."

"All right, I'll give you a kit with your strap-on. You don't necessarily need to clean your ass for anal either. If it's a quick fuck and you don't have any urges to go number two, it shouldn't be a problem. Use a condom though."

They spent the rest of the day talking, watching tv, and doing a bit of studying. They were now in bed, snuggling. "So, today we did one of your fantasies. Do you have any others?"

"There are two topics I want to talk to you about. First, I've thought about it, and yes there are a few. Nothing big like what just happened today, though. Just some small things that I've seen in porn."

1...345678