Complementary: Yang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms and legs around his strong body.

He made love to me for almost an hour. I came multiple times, but he just kept pumping. His stamina was amazing.

It all felt so good. It was like we were made for each other. It was so powerful, so incredible, that at one point I felt myself tear up. I was about to wipe my eyes when Brett grabbed my hand and pushed it back on the bed.

"Don't you dare stop those tears! They're proof that what we're feeling right now is real! Let them fall."

My eyes went wide and I felt myself get even more emotional. I cried in earnest and he comforted me with his kiss and touch, all while still fucking my ass.

"That's it, babe. Cry if you need to."

My tears had dried by the time he finally sped up and indicated he was getting close. I had come five times, so it had to have been a while.

To my surprise he pulled out and ripped off the condom, his hand a blur on his reddened shaft.

"I want to come on your chest."

"Do it."

Brett's whole body seemed to tense up, then he shot. And I quite literally mean he shot. A jet of come launched out of him and splattered my chest, mixing with my own release that was already there.

He just kept going. More and more come shot out of him as he continued to stroke himself. By the time he was done, he had produced more seed in one orgasm than I had in five.

"You're...the best...I...ever...ever had," he panted out.

He seemed to crumple and fall on top of me, catching himself with his arms.

I kissed and nuzzled his cheek as he recovered. Eventually he turned to look at me. Now that we were so close I saw that his eyes were a beautiful shade of blue.

He smiled, a confident grin with a hint of mischief.

"Let's get cleaned up."

The two of us didn't talk much as we used the hotel room's luxurious shower. We just focused on touching the other's body.

Once Brett dried us both off we got dressed and laid on the bed, holding hands. He reached over and turned the camera back around.

"My apologies," he told it. "Hope you understand."

I laughed at how calm and collected he was. He really seemed like someone I could trust.

"So, we never really got to talking about what's going on. Did Newton send you here?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "Who's Newton?"

"I've been helping him with an experiment. I'm taking these pills to help my sex life."

"Wait, you too?"

We talked about and realized that we were both doing the same experiment this whole time.

But some things didn't add up. Why did they need two people doing the same trial at the exact same time? But more importantly, why did the pills affect us so differently? Brett's results were nothing like mine.

Suddenly there was a knock at our door. Brett got up to answer and I heard him speak.

"Okay, time to talk. What is this?"

The person at the door said something I couldn't make out. Brett came back, followed by two other men. The first was Ryan. The second I'd never seen before, and he introduced himself as Newton.

Brett sat down next to me and they explained to us both what was happening. The two of us had been taking different pills that essentially had opposite effects, one made for a bottom and the other made for a top. Ryan and Newton were a married couple and developed them together. They'd used the pills and loved them, but they wanted to do a test in a real world setting if they ever wanted to market them to the public.

"That's why we needed both of you," Ryan explained. "We're sorry for deceiving you like this."

Brett looked at me and took my hand in his.

"I don't think either of us mind all that much."

"So...what now?" I asked.

Newton smiled.

"Well, if you're interested, we can continue this experiment, but this time with both of you together. Naturally, that would entail you cohabitating. That's why we booked this hotel stay." He spread his hands. "The two of you can spend the week getting to know each other and deciding if you want to move forward. Think of it as your reward for helping us with the experiment."

I glanced at Brett and I could tell that we both felt the same way about that idea.

"You two have fun, you earned it." Ryan walked over to the camera and unplugged it, taking it with him. "Sorry about this, we just really wanted to see the moment you two met." I also noticed Newton pull two gray pill bottles out of his bag and put them on a table. One for Brett and one for me.

Ryan and Newton said their goodbyes and left the two of us alone once more.

Brett turned to me and grinned again.

"I think you and I are going to work well together."

"Seems so," I agreed.

He kissed me.

"You heard them. Let's get to know each other."

We kissed again before we went in for another round of sex. But that wasn't all that was coming. There would be dates, romance, laughs, the whole nine yards.

This was going to be a great week.

+++++

Read Brett's story in Complementary: Yin

12