All Comments on 'Complimentary Desires'

by MarthaD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
What does "Female led relationship" mean?...

....for it is not answered here.This is an essay on various aspects of being complimentary that looks like a possible prelude to a cuck story, without the teeth even for that. Strange, but certainly well written.

tuch85tuch85over 10 years ago
Complementing...

All the hot fantasy stuff on literotica is loads of fun, but this is a wonderful complement - intimate, powerful, loving, sustainable. Changing behavior of anyone around just about anything is very difficult, but clearly your dynamic is strong in ways many can't even imagine. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get a clue

15,000 views and 1 favorite. That should tell you what people think of both your writing skills and your "so-called" female led relationship with your imaginary husband. No one believes you. No one believes you're really a woman. And there certainly isn't anyone that thinks you're leading a man anywhere.

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
When they got home from the coffee shop

That was very well done,her mounting orgasm as she thought on all the components of his kindness toward the young mother in the coffee shop,and because it had nothing to do with female domination as it is normally portrayed it did make me realise that a woman might connect to her submissive partner this way. This unusual orgasm,achieved over an incident in a coffee shop was plainly going to be an earth shaker. Since Lent is about church matters and so on I thought that her world might be expanded by finding that she has him grow flowers for decorating their church and volunteering his time and energy,without consulting him,to cleaning jobs there and in the churchyard,especially if he would rather be doing other things with his time. Indeed,it is when Her wishes collide with His wishes,and He must defer that a Female Led Marriage has its Bite. As well,to save her time,she might direct that he work his way through a pile of romance novels,bought cheaply at a charity shop,and write out a precis of the plot and give the numbering of notable pages on 2 sides of A4, for each one. And,if in using the washing machine to do the laundry he mixes the washing wrongly,she might have him copy out the entire instruction manual,usually only about 4/5 small pages. He will stop making such mistakes after one or two copies. All this,requires Her to take real pride that he does this sort of thing at her bidding and maintains a collection of his A4s and other evidence of domination in the home carried out in a way that pleases Her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He'd better be careful

Nowadays his compliments will be considered condescending and creepy by any feminists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous