Conception Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete didn't have to prompt her. Becky rolled over on to her stomach, her head down and her ass in the air. Pete took shots of her legs spread, click, click, click Becky reached back and spread her cheeks and Pete was surprised to see a plug in place. click, click, click And so was Eddie. Eddie massaged her cheeks and placed his penis in her groove. He pulled out the plug and tossed it aside. Jan came over and poured a dollop of jelly in the crease. Eddie rubbed the little star with the tip and Pete took the shots. click, click, click. He pushed in and Becky squealed.

And with that, Pete and Jan left the bedroom. Pete was excited and as soon as they had closed the door her hugged Jan and kissed her.

She laughed, "But they're in our bed."

"Which leaves their bed empty." He pulled her across the hall into the bed.

Later Pete woke to find the bed empty. He found Jan and Becky in the kitchen, preparing dinner.

"About time. There's the steaks. Put them on the grill."

Pete grabbed a beer and the steaks and went outside. Eddie was out on the dock, watching the sunset. He saw Pete and came back. "That's the first time we've ever done that."

"What? Had your pictures taken? Had someone watch?"

"No, Well, yeah, that too. No, that's the first time I've ever done her in back."

Pete shrugged, "I think she liked it."

"Oh, yeah. We did it again after you left."

After dinner, they talked about taking photos and how they might use them.

Jan smiled, "I like to run them after we make love. Pete recovers a lot faster."

Becky laughed, "We've never had that problem, have we?"

Pete smiled, envying their youth.

Becky was again the first to announce she was ready to go to bed and led Eddie off to their room. Pete and Jan soon followed.

As they snuggled together, naked, Jan asked, "Did you enjoy taking pictures of Becky?"

"Of course I did. She had a great body."

She straddled him, guiding him in. She leaned forward, pushing a nipple into his mouth. "Did you want to suck her titties?"

He didn't have to answer, his mouth was full. "And she tasted good when I shaved her. You're going to love it."

She rode him for a few minutes then yelled, "YES," though he didn't think she'd had an orgasm.

And the door opened, interrupting them.

Becky was naked as she came over to Jan and they kissed. Pete had no idea what was happening as Jan lifted off him, stood and embraced Becky. "Is he still awake?"

Becky giggled, "Yes, and he's waiting for you."

Jan turned, bent down and kissed Pete, "I love you," and he watched her tight rear as she left the room.

Becky climbed on top of him, her tits bouncing as she inserted him between her legs. She eased down slowly. "Oh, wow. You're really big. I hope Eddie gets bigger as he gets older."

Pete wasn't going to burst her bubble. He just enjoyed her riding him, her tits swaying above him. He pulled her down so that he could take a nipple in his mouth. He had one hand on her ass, his fingers in her crack, massaging her hole and the fingers of his other hand rubbed her clit.

"I'm so glad Jan let me have you for tonight. I think I'm going to....Oh, yes... I'm....Yes. That's the spot. Right there. Yes." She began shaking and he held on to her as she lay on top him. Her breathing slowed, returning to normal. And then she was asleep, snoring. He rolled her on to her side and snuggled against her.

In the light of the bedside lamp, he awoke to her sucking his cock. When he was hard, she got on her knees and Pete got behind her and easily entered her. She was making sounds of pleasure and then whispered, "Do me in back."

There was nothing Pete wanted more. He got the lube from the bedside table and prepared her. He was pleased to see she was still loose from Eddie taking her. Even so, she was still tight and knowing he was larger than Eddie, he went slow.

But she wanted more, kept pushing, demanding, until he was slamming into her harder and harder, until BANG, he shot again and again, deep inside her. It was enough for her and she began shaking. He held on to her as he softened and slipped out. He lay down and she lay half on top of him, her leg across his thigh, her shaved mound pressing his hip. They slept, but made love twice more before morning.

When he woke, the bed was empty. He dressed and went down for coffee.

After breakfast, Pete brought in his lap top and plugged in the camera's chip and a memory stick. "Okay, Eddie, Watch me." At the camera chip, he opened the files and transferred them to the memory stick. He checked to make sure they were on the memory stick and returned to the chip. And erased it. He ejected the memory stick and handed it to Eddie. "Now you have the only copy of the album. You may use it as you wish."

"Thanks. I appreciate it."

"It's great to watch after making love. It'll help you recover."

Becky laughed, "Oh, I'm looking forward to that."

After they finished packing the bags in the car, Becky said, "Before we leave, I want to hike up the hill and take in the view one more time."

Jen shook her head, "Go ahead. After last night, I'm sore."

Pete offered, "I'll go with you."

"And I'll stay here with Jan," offered Eddie.

As they started up the hill, Becky took Pete's hand. "This has been a great weekend. I've never enjoyed myself so much."

"Enjoyed?"

She laughed, "Never had so many orgasms. Probably as many as I've had in the last year."

They reached the rock where they could look down at the house, the pier and the lake. The rock was a little high and he had to lift her up. Becky patted the rock "Do you bring Jan up here?"

"Sure."

"Have you made love to her here?"

He smiled, "Many times."

"Is that why you have a tent in your shorts, remembering?" She reached over and rubbed his shorts.

"No, I was remembering making love to you and imagining what it would be like here." He pulled her to him and they kissed. He lifted her sweatshirt and tossed it on the rock behind them. She removed her bra and slipped off the rock. She reached down and unfastened her shorts and pushed them down. She turned, spread the sweatshirt on the rock and bent forward, face down.

Pete admired her creamy cheeks as he lowered his shorts. He spread her cheeks and ran his erection up and down her crease, tapping her from clit to her ass hole.

"Do it, damn it."

The rock was just the right height. She was wet, and from the night before, she was loose. He grabbed her hips and easily pushed into her. He began slowly stroking in and out.

She was crying and whispering encouragement until. "Oh. Oh. Faster. Faster." He quickened his strokes and she began slamming back against him She froze, "Yes. Yes. Yes." But Pete didn't stop. He kept pumping, rubbing his thumb across her other hole as she came down.

"Yes, do it."

He pushed his thumb in and was surprised it was still greasy from last night. After only a few strokes, she was shaking again. As she recovered from that, "Now do it, for real."

"What?"

"Fuck me back there."

"You want me in your ass?"

"Yes, damn it. Fuck my ass."

He withdrew from her warmth and placed the tip at her hole.

"Yes. Yes."

He pushed in.

"Oh, damn you're big. Go slow."

In, out a little, in a little more until he was buried deep inside her. Her hands were holding her cheeks apart so he could go deeper. He plowed into her again and again but could contain himself no longer. He began shooting deep inside her and it was enough to set her off again.

He kept pumping, finally slipping out. He stepped back, pulled up his pants and then pulled her off the rock and into his arms. They kissed as his hand toyed with her nipples. He whispered, "I'm glad you came."

She kissed him and smiled. "Many times." She pulled up her shorts and put on her bra and sweatshirt. They embraced and kissed. Becky pulled away, "Oh, look. Eddie and Jan are on the patio."

They watched as Eddie and Jan kissed, then Jan dropped to her knees and took out Eddie's penis and began sucking.

Betty gasped, "Do you think they know we can see them?"

Pete nodded his head. "They know. They're doing it for our benefit. They want us to know that we should make the most of this last moment."

They watched Jan stand, push down her shorts and bend over a patio chair as Eddie entered her from behind.

Pete stood behind Becky, her body pressed tight as the two below made love. Pete ran his hand under Becky's sweatshirt and caressed her breasts.

"Doesn't it bother you to see Eddie doing Jan?"

Pete took a breath, "Yes, but I accept it if it's the price for getting to make love to you." She turned and they kissed.

"Do you think he's doing her ass?"

"From here, we can't tell, but it doesn't make any difference. They're both enjoying it."

Eddie appeared to be going faster, then went rigid. After a minute, he fell back and sat in another chair. Jan came over and sat in his lap and they kissed.

The show seemed to be over so Becky and Pete made their way down the hill. On the way, Pete handed Becky a memory stick.

Her brow wrinkled, "What's this?"

"A copy of your album."

"I thought you gave it to Eddie?"

"Eddie has a copy that the two of you can share. He doesn't know about this one. This is your copy. You can watch it when Eddie's away. Or show to a girl friend. Or even a boy friend."

She gave him a quick kiss and they walked on. "Are there any other copies?"

"Yes, Jan wanted one, but I assure you, it's safe with her. She won't share."

Eddie and Jan were at the car to meet them. Becky ran in to use the bathroom before they left. There were hugs and kisses all round and then they were gone.

Pete took Jan in his arms. "How much of that did you plan?"

She shook her head, "None. I was expecting a quiet week end of sun, fun, good food and wine. It was you that brought up the photos. That's what started it."

"I kept trying to stop from showing all of them. It was you that kept egging me on."

She kissed him again, smiled, "It worked, didn't it?"

He kissed her again, "It's always worked for us."

"Let's go take a nap." But her smile indicated she had other things in mind than sleeping.

Over the next few months, Pete and Jan visited Becky and Eddie in the city. When they went out, they appeared to be double dating, but Pete with Becky and Eddie with Jan. At Becky and Eddie's, Becky and Pete got the big bed. When they came to the lake, Eddie and Jan got the big bed. They even had an occasion to watch each other, though Pete did not enjoy watching Jan suck Eddie's cock, or Eddie screw Jan. But he enjoyed screwing Becky and he and Eddie even had a chance to watch Becky and Jan. As he watched Jan with Eddie, or Becky with Eddie, they seemed to be more reserved than they were with him. He wondered if it was that neither Jan nor Becky wanted Eddie or him to know how much they enjoyed the other's husband. He wondered how the two made love when Eddie and he weren't watching. He certainly didn't hold back when he screwed them, whether they were being watched or not.

It had been just over three months when Becky and Eddie sat down across the table at the lake. They were both excited. Finally Becky blurted out, "We're going to have a baby."

There were congratulations all around. Pete broke out some champagne and toasted their good fortune.

Jan asked, "So when are you due?"

Becky looked questioningly at Eddie, then back at Jan, "Six months."

"Wow, you can't tell yet." Then Jan's eyes narrowed, "Then it happened around Labor Day?"

Then it hit Pete, Becky might have become pregnant when they were here. "You weren't on the pill when you were here?"

"We hadn't been on the pill for a few months. We were trying to have a baby."

Eddie interrupted. "Listen, you don't have to worry. We don't care. We're just glad she's pregnant. We don't expect you to be responsible. We don't even want to do a DNA."

Becky grinned, "What we want is for you to be the Godparents. And the doting aunt and uncle."

Jan took Becky in her arms, "We can do that. We're so happy for you."

Becky looked over at Pate, "Can we take a walk up to the rock?"

They left Eddie and Jan and climbed the hill. "Are you sure the hike won't hurt you?"

"I'm not worried. I've done lots of things since I found out. Eddie is still making love to me and I love it."

They reached the rock and Becky patted it. "I call this conception rock."

"Because you get ideas?" he laughed.

"No, because this is where we made a baby."

"How can you be so sure? You made love to Eddie a lot of times that weekend, and you and I made love the night before. Why here?"

She sighed, "A woman knows." She pulled off her sweatshirt and spread it on the rock.

She was bra-less and Pete stared, "They've gotten even bigger,"

She cupped them, "Yes, and they're more sensitive, so be nice."

He kissed her as he caressed a breast, then bent down and kissed the other.

"Oh, yes. Suck harder. Harder." She was trembling. He reached down and unfastened her shorts and pushed them down. He lifted her up on to the rock and spread her legs. He kissed her thighs and buried his face in her pussy.

"Do I taste any different?"

He looked up, "If anything, you're sweeter." and dove back in.

He found her clit, sucked and licked.

"Can you taste whether it's a girl or a boy?"

He looked up, smiling, "Oh, it's a girl. And she's going to make many men and women happy in her lifetime, just like her mother."

He fingered and licked her until she stiffened, then shook with an orgasm. When she recovered, she pushed him away and rolled over on to her stomach and spread her legs.

He quickly dropped his pants and began running his cock up and down her crease. "Are you sure this is alright?"

"If you don't fuck me right now, I'm going to kill you."

He pushed in without difficulty. She was wet and though no longer tight, she felt really great wrapped around his cock.

He caressed her back, the cheeks of her ass. He ran his fingers in to her crack, but when he touched her anus, she murmured, "No, not this time. Just fuck me."

He kept stroking in and out until he could no longer contain himself and blasted inside her. It was enough to push her into another orgasm.

He kept pumping until he slipped out. He pulled her off the rock, embraced and kissed her.

"I've never made love to a Mommy before."

"Well, I'm not one yet." She pushed him back and pulled up her pants. As he pulled up his pants, she pulled on her sweatshirt. She hugged him, "Let's go back down."

On the way, she asked, "Would you take Eddie fishing? I want some time alone with Jan."

After they left, Pete and Jan snuggled together on the patio, looking out across the lake. Jan sipped her wine, "It's going to be fun, having grand kids without ever having to have kids."

"Kids? How many does she plan to have?"

"She said she wants to have a least two." She turned and kissed him. "She said something about returning to conception rock. Where is that?"

"We've been there."

She nodded, "Oh, that rock." She stood up. Let's go."

Jack and Jill went up the hill, and they both had a quarter.

Jill came back with fifty cents. They didn't go for water.

12