Conditioning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, use the bathroom, shower, get dressed, grab some fruit for breakfast, head to the clinic," she repeated to herself. Repeating it helped to focus her mind. A bit like when she would make to do lists of tasks whilst she was studying. It helped; within thirty minutes she was on her way towards to the tube to work.

Her day was uneventful and other than a few moments of finding herself staring out the windows at nothing really, there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

After focusing to get to work and then forcing herself to be attentive to her patients, the tube ride home was the first chance she properly got to gather her thoughts on the previous nights.

Thinking to herself, "This can't be what Drontech did, it would be illegal and immoral to try and program someone to play with themselves. I've just gotta get through the first week then I can submit my report and if there is anything off with my responses, I'm sure they'll be in touch. I will not waste my evening playing with my tits and stroking my pussy, I want to catch up on some tv and chill out."

A sudden thought made her pause. "Since when do I call my breasts, my tits? They are my breasts and if I've had a bit too much to drink, maybe they are my boobs, but never tits, that's so crude."

Putting that thought on hold she got off the tube at her station and had an idea, trying to prevent a repeat of the night before, she would get some of her favourite Chinese take out to eat at home.

"Mmmmm, I love the smell of Szechuan Beef," she said out loud to herself as she put the takeout bag on the kitchen counter top. "I'll get changed into lounge wear and devour it in front of the tv."

Holly reached up to brush a strand of hair out of her eye, but paused when she realised her hand was wet and she was rubbing it near her eye.

"What the hell? I was just going to get changed, how did I end up naked on the bed. Again."

As was becoming the norm, she realised she had been fondling with one hand and squeezing with the other. The wet hand was covered in her own pussy juices. Looking down there was a distinct wet patch on the bed where she had obviously leaked.

She slowly got up to try and get her bearings. The curtains were still open and thankfully the lights were still off otherwise the other blocks of flats around hers would have had a direct view into her flat. She found her takeaway bag still on the counter, long gone cold but still unopened.

Maybe it would be good for dinner the next night if she reheated it, so she put it in the fridge.

Walking back into her bedroom feeling very confused, she could feel her heartbeat in nipples and pussy, confirming she had been working both quite hard. She slumped on the bed and put her head in her hands. This hadn't happened before this week; she'd gone weeks before without playing with herself and her dry spell between boyfriends had been eight months before she'd moved to university. None of this made sense. She was going to have to contact Drontech the next day to try and find out what they had done and how they could fix it.

Taking comfort from having made a decision on what action to take, she decided to just write off the night as a bust and get some sleep. As she stood up to head to the bedroom, she realised her hand was gripping her breast and holding her nipple and that she hadn't even realised she was doing it.

She forced herself to move her hands and go get ready for bed. It was pretty hot so opted to wear a long t-shirt, which she usually did in summer since it was more comfortable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holly's hands were both cupping her breasts when she awoke and she had to admit it did feel nice, but she had work today and was going to call Drontech when she was able.

The first chance she had to call was on her lunch break. It sounded like the same receptionist she'd met at their offices.

"Drontech, how can I direct your call?" the receptionist asked.

"Hi, I'd like to speak with Dr Turner please, I'm one of his study participants."

"I'm afraid Dr Turner is attending an offsite meeting today and won't be back until tomorrow morning"

"I'm having a problem with the treatment I received and I don't think its working like it should."

"Miss, the treatments are perfectly safe, but if you like I can ask Dr Turner to contact you as soon as he's back with us tomorrow."

"Are sure there is no way to contact him today?"

"I'm afraid not, he turns his phone off at these meetings specifically so he doesn't get disturbed"

"Well please ask him to call me as soon as he is able."

"I will let him know. Thanks for contacting Drontech."

Frustrated at the lack of answers, Holly aggressively pressed the end call button.

The rest of her day seemed to drag on until eventually her last patient was done and it was home time.

Struck by another idea, there was a sandwich shop near the clinic that they sometimes went to for lunch. She could go there and have something for dinner before heading to the tube station.

"A chicken fajita wrap and some fries please," she ordered and a few minutes later the girl who served her brought it over on a tray.

She started eating the food, which tasted great. The idea that this was as close to a proper meal as she could remember eating in several days popped into her head, but she wasn't tired or fatigued like she thought she would be if she had only had fruit for breakfast and sandwiches at work for lunch.

The waitress speaking startled her out of her thoughts, "We like knowing our customers enjoy our food, but I don't think you realise what you're doing in public miss." The girl was pointing at her own chest, then pointed at Hollys.

Holly held her wrap in one hand and looked down with the other. Yep, just like she suddenly dreaded, her free hand was rubbing circles around her very obviously erect nipple.

She forced her hand away and pushed what was left of the wrap into her mouth, then stood up and began grabbing her things to make a hasty exit. She mumbled an apology as she headed past the counter towards the door. The serving girl grinning knowingly behind her.

"I can't believe I did that in public" Holly said to herself as she headed towards the tube keeping both her hands pushed firmly into her jacket pockets.

When she got home, she knew what was coming and it felt futile to try and resist, so instead she went round her flat and closed the curtains, grabbed a bottle of water to put by the bedside and got a spare hand towel to put by the bedside in easy reach.

Her body seemed to know what was coming as she stripped off her work outfit before sliding to the centre of her bed on her back.

Reaching up she took her breasts in her hands and began to squeeze and stroke them. The electric sensation jumping between her nipples and down towards her pussy. Taking two fingers and sliding them into herself, she was very wet and moaned as she penetrated herself. It didn't take long between the stroking and pinching before she felt an orgasm building within her. Curving her fingers so she could stroke her own g-spot was enough to make the orgasm crash over her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yessssssssssssssssssssss."

When she opened her eyes and looked at the bedside clock, it was late again. Her bottle of water had dregs left in it and the towel looked distinctly used in places.

"Mmmmm, another evening gone, but it was fun at least."

After cleaning up the bed and herself, she decided it was bedtime and was looking forwards to tomorrow bringing her answers hopefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't a surprise when Holly woke the next morning with her hands between her legs and wrapped around a breast. As enjoyable as the feeling was, she knew that she had to get up and that today she would get some answers when Dr Turner called her back.

Her morning routine went as It had the previous day and before she knew it, it was lunchtime. The clinic had planned a half day as a number of staff were undergoing a training course, so she could make or take calls without looking unprofessional.

Just after 2pm, her mobile phone rang and it was Dr Turner.

"Hello Holly," he asked, "how are you getting on?"

"Oh Doctor, what did you do to me? My week has been chaotic and I've really not been myself."

"What do you mean Holly, what's happened?"

"Dr Turner, parts of my body have become incredibly sensitive when they are touched and I keep losing time, often for hours at a time."

"Really? How has your diet been, have you found you've been more inclined to eat or avoid certain foods?"

"No, I haven't noticed anything different with my food tastes."

"Okay, I'm going to have to level with you and break trial protocol, but it sounds like something different is going on. We implanted the behaviour to you that you wouldn't get the satisfaction from eating chocolate, but would gain a heightened level of enjoyment whenever you ate pineapple. Can you confirm if you've had any changes around these two food items?"

"No, I have fruit for breakfast regularly, some days including pineapple. It tastes nice, but I can take it or leave it. I've usually got a chocolate bar with my lunch, which I've had a few times this week but it tastes as nice as normal, I don't want it any more or less than normal."

"I'm sorry to have to ask this, especially over the phone, but I think I need to you to explain what has changed this week and whether anything else has happened that might have caused it at the time."

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing. Right, my nipples have gotten incredibly sensitive, every time they feel any pressure over them, I get incredibly aroused. My......, my......, you know, gets damp like when I'm in bed with someone. My hands are like they have a will of their own as they will start playing with myself and making me......, you know..." Just saying the words was making her cheeks flush.

"Experience an orgasm?" he finished for her.

"Yes, and after I've done that, I find I've been doing it for hours. I've lost whole evenings to playing with myself. I even started doing it in public, in a café. Its getting out of control!"

After making some pondering sounds and some pen scribbling notes sounds, Dr Turner replied, "Whilst I don't think our device could have caused this, I'm willing to explore the possibility and see if we can try something else to reverse the process if you would be willing?"

"Definitely," Holly replied.

"Okay, what I'd like to do is send you out a headset like the one you wore in our offices, along with some software to install on your home computer. Connect the headset to the computer and it will download the required program to headset ready for use. Next make yourself comfortable on your bed when you will have forty-five minutes uninterrupted and push the buttons on both sides simultaneously to begin the cycle. If this is anything to do with the headset, and I should stress that I don't think it is, then the effects should be reversed over the few hours or overnight after completing the program cycle."

"When can you get the headset to me?"

"I'll get one couriered to your home address this evening, it can be there by 7pm if that's suitable?"

"Yes, I'll be home by then, thank you, thank you for believing me."

"No problem Holly, we're here to help. You should try and give these three or four days, like you have done with this so far to make sure any changes are not related to the trial, but if it persists you should get in touch again."

"Thank you again Dr Turner, I really am grateful."

"Have a good evening Holly."

"Bye Doctor" she said as she hung up.

Since she had no further patients that afternoon, Holly decided to gather her things and head home. She would be early but there was no way she wanted to miss the courier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in his office at Drontech, Rick Turner was looking at the profile and survey results for Holly.

"Interesting, very interesting..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have plans for where I intend to take this story over various chapters, but I welcome suggestions from readers for ideas they might have. A decent amount of effort went into planning and writing it so feel free to comment or contact me. I always try to respond to feedback where polite and constructive.

12