Condominium

Story Info
Condominium decides to allow nude sun and swim.
1k words
3.91
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

I am the president of my condominium association. Here in Florida this title keeps me quite busy. We have sixty-six units with owners ranging from late thirties to late eighties. Nice people all.

Recently I received a note, type written and unsigned. The note asked if there could be a day and or time when nude swimming and sunbathing would be allowed at our pool. Because the note was unsigned I should have just tossed it away. I didn't because this subject had been raised before. Just about three months ago, I also received a similar inquiry to which I never responded.

I sent an email to the membership. I asked that the person who sent a note to me as president unsigned, to contact me directly. I have always felt that a nude pool day should be made available to any interested members. Later that evening Diane a charming lady in her late seventies knocked on my door.

Diane was wearing a sun dress saying she had just returned from seeing an afternoon matinee and then dinner with her gentleman friend Jack. I knew she came for a reason, usually to see my wife Leslie. This evening she came for another reason. Diane said she was the author of the two unsigned notes.

I should say that regardless of age Diane has a nice figure. She's probably five feet five and no more than one hundred twenty pounds. Her well proportioned body would be attractive naked. Offering a glass of wine we sat on my lanai and chatted. I promised to carry her request to the board members and report their reaction.

Most board members were unsure how to proceed. It was decided that a one day exploratory date one week ahead would be designated naked Friday at the pool between noon and ending at four-thirty in the afternoon. As a big fan of nude sunbathing I decided to attend the event. I've often visited Edun Lake in Naples, Florida to work on my full body tan. I arrived promptly at noon. I was first to arrive.

I placed my towel on a chaise lounge and removed my bikini bathing suit. Next came Diane. She was not shy and quickly removed her swimsuit. Seeing her naked caused my penis to rise slightly. She too took a chaise at the other side of the pool. By twelve-thirty there were eighteen like minded members at the pool. All shapes all sizes.

Several members clearly felt more comfortable in the water. Most were about neck deep and chatting with the people they usually talk to at the pool. Many were waist deep in the water. Everyone became more comfortable as the afternoon went on. As you might suspect there were more men than women. The final count was eight women and ten men. As the sun moved behind the trees most people started leaving the pool area. The overall feeling was that we should make this a weekly event.

With only Robert and me at the pool we were both on chaise lounges. On my back washed in sunlight I could feel my nipples harden. Slowly I felt an erection building. I glanced to my left and noticed Robert too was erect. We'd know each other for years, but not sexually. Looking at each other he asked if I'd like to walk down to his condo for a drink? We put on our swimsuits and walked to his place.

Like me Robert is married. Not yet retired he and his wife come when they have time off work. She's an executive he's self employed. I've known Robert for years, he is a long time owner and friend. Each week when he's here he attends our Friday cocktail hour. Until today we'd never seen each other naked. I think he might have notice I was semi erect when I first saw him nude this Friday.

Robert is about six feet tall approximately one eighty fit and tan. Clearly comfortable naked in a crowd like me. He's four inches taller thirty pounds heavier than me. Concidering my age I'm thin and very fit.

Reaching his front door we stepped into the cool air conditioned room. He offered a cocktail and I accepted. His wife was at their northern home. My wife was visiting here brother two hours away. We took our drinks to his lanai. At his suggestion we removed or swimsuits. Despite all efforts I quickly became erect. Seated on lounge chairs we were sitting side by side watching the fading daylight.

Sipping our drinks he reached over and touched my cock, almost immediately precum wet it's tip. My six inch cock being very sensitive was very exciting by his touch. To my excited surprise he revealed that he was bisexual. I revealed the same adding that over the last few years I'd enjoyed gay sex far more than P I V.

On his knees now he began to lick my cock and balls. My head started spinning as he licked and sucked my hairless cock. He used his hands and mouth to drive me to orgasm. My white sperm shot out of me and all over his mouth and face dripping down onto me. He used his tongue to clean me up.

Now it was my turn to pleasure him. I said lets take this to your guest room. Now on his back I reached for his large cock. Five and a half inches long and at least five inches around I repeated what he'd done to me, I licked and sucked him to orgasm. Because he was younger his volume of sperm filled my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed every drop.

Very tired now we rested. Our weekly cocktail hour begins in thirty minutes. I hugged him as I left promising I'd see him at the party. I arrived first and joined in the groups conversation. Then when Robert arrived he winked at me. Later he whispered asking if we could spend the night together. I welcomed the suggestion and said my bedroom with it's king size bed would available for a night of gsy sex.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers