All Comments on 'Conference Wife'

by BillAdams

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!

Hey! Smart woman, always in control. Nice guy, too. And both worried about the consequences of an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very well done!

I really enjoyed it.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 9 years ago
Well done.

Have to admit to wanting them to get together, but good for you for resisting.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeabout 9 years ago
Well written story.

Thank you for this entertaining account.

Would have been nice for both of them to get it together, but there is always next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
about the content

Not about the writing quality, but about the content:

I find all sorts ofstories interesting. I can read stories about children growing up, about serial killers. You name it. So long as it gives a good insight into the characters.

This story? About adults? I thought the story painted a picture of someone with adolescent level immaturity, right down to the male insecurity in the face of 'macho' males.

I've been in these situations. Two things happen:

First: Perhaps with only the most subtle of acknowledgements, the couple get on with a platonic-level friendship. They don't play show and tell games in their underwear for f sake. That's simply juvenile. If the characters in this story do act like this .. well, as I said, a well-drawn portrait of middle age immaturity.

Second: They acknowledge the sexual/emotional attraction (the "impure thoughts"? wtf) and then get on with a once a year affaire. There's even been a movie made on this premise ("Same time, next year" with Alan Alda).

lickmydivinepussylickmydivinepussyabout 9 years ago
wonderful

very very erotic and also very sweet (which I guess is part of why it's so damn erotic)

As an exhibitionist I also find it incredibly arousing - the idea of having this very private audience there and exploring bit by bit, taunting one another and never going all the way. There are so many wonderful moments in here that just absolutely made me tingle.

Because this tale dares step outside the box, you'll undoubtedly catch a few bum comments - ignore them, it's a damn good story. If you have a chance I'd be interested in some feedback some time too.

- C

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Suprisingly Erotic

Although I wouldn't want to be the hotel maid making your bed :-(

Well written and I loved the slow build in tension. I have to admit that even by the end I was still hoping they'd give in to temptation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb

This was so well written! So many of these stories ignore the damage that can be done by just going at it and letting our passion run wild for the sake a little short-term pleasure. But all of us would love that tease-I-want-to-but-I-won't feeling that you so well portrayed. I thought they would end up watching each other; my deep fantasy, but the way they "masturbated together" was great, too. I hope you'll write more.

BillAdamsBillAdamsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments and feedback, positive or negative. Always appreciated. - Bill

srballssrballsover 8 years ago
Great read!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story....found it very erotic, much more do than many of the "tug" stories. Liked the character development. I spent over 40 years in an industry that was male dominated and had several female friends that were beautful and smart professionals. I have flirted with them for years. I was in love with my wife a nd never would have acted on any feelings, but it did give some fun fantasies

Moe please!

PoorwriterPoorwriterover 8 years ago
Great writer.

You are a great writer and I truly enjoyed your story. I am not a fan of the nasty, dirty sex. Everyone writes that. I prefer the slow tease and the fun of it all. Thanks for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved that Diane was subtly dominant

that was so hot to read and fantasize along with the guy about what Diane would do or say or show next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fabulous job

I think I may have worn Bill's shoes once...or twice...though my view wasn't quite as good as his.

Great job of capturing the conflicted emotions that go along with the thrill of the ride!

ShhhSecretTimeShhhSecretTimeover 4 years ago
So Erotic

Wow, I loved it. I’d love to be the Conference Wife, the tense anticipation throughout the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, one that reminded me of my interactions with an office wife many years ago. Ah, the sweet memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous