Confession of a Lonely Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Mother Takes Her Young Son's Virginity.
1.4k words
4.24
41.3k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONFESSION OF A LONELY MOTHER : PART 2

I would like to thank Literotica for publishing my story. My readers showered me with their overwhelming love. Thank you, lovely readers. For your encouragement. My first story has found a lot of takers. I am delighted. I hope that the part 2 for which you have been anxiously waiting will warm the cockles of your heart. Thanks again. Love you all.

All the protagonists featured in this imaginary story are 18+.

**

Mother's Sudden Entry

I lose my erection in the blink of an eye and break into cold sweat. Fiza sits up and pulls my duvet over her naked body.

My mother fixes us with a hard stare. I am still standing there without my clothes on. My mind has gone numb with shock. I feel as though I were gasping for breath. What Fiza and I started with so much excitement certainly did not deserve this kind of premature end.

My mother starts clapping much to my surprise. Before I can pull myself together, she says, "Well done, Ashu. I am proud of you."

I just cannot believe what my mother has said just now. I stand there with my mouth wide open. Fiza lets out a loud laugh at seeing my predicament. My mother says, turning to Fiza, "Thanks, darling. You are such a good girl."

"Maa, please tell me. What is going on?" I ask.

Fiza gets to her feet and puts my mother's gown back on. I suddenly realise that I am standing there with nothing on. My mother says, "Chill, Ashu. Do not panic. I am not angry."

"You are so lucky, Ashu. Your mother is an angel." Fiza says, sauntering out of my room.

My mother and I are alone in my room now. Tension is still palpable in the air. My mother drops herself onto my bed. I notice that she is dressed in a black gown. She has put on lipstick and is smiling a naughty smile at me. I am amazed at my mother's overnight transformation from a grieving widow to a sexy siren. What a miracle!

"Maa, I am sorry."

I put my clothes on and walk out of my room without waiting for my mother's reply.

**

A Woman's Heart

I let out a sigh. Ashu is sorry. For what is he sorry? I do not think that he should be sorry. I hated to bring his maiden sexual escapades to a screeching halt. But what I did was the need of the hour.

Ashu is a handsome man now. I do not think of myself as his mother any longer. I am going to be his girlfriend. Yes. Ashu does not need a mother. He needs a hot woman who can turn him into a fuck machine. What a macho man he is!

If the truth be told, it was I who directed that entire seduction scene from behind the scene. Fiza was acting on my instructions. She was just playing her part of a sexy seductress to sweep Ashu off his feet. All those messages. They were mine. It was at my insistence that Fiza entered Ashu's room at this late hour.

I appeared just in the nick of time. Ashu cannot lose his virginity to Fiza. In other words, Ashu cannot put his pulsating dick up Fiza's wet pussy. If this were to happen, the world would go topsy-turvy.

To save the world I appeared at that precise moment. I knew that my unexpected appearance would put brakes on Ashu's rocket that was ready to launch itself up Fiza's ever inviting cunt.

No. I am not wicked. On the other hand, I am kind. I am compassionate. I know that Ashu's heart is broken. He is disappointed. He hates me for depriving him of that carnal pleasure. Too near yet too far. Well, I do not think so. His desire is going to come to fruition in a few minutes from now.

A woman's heart is tender. It is full of love and warmth. My Ashu is sorry. I do not want him to be sorry. Maybe at this moment he is taking out his frustration by having a wank behind the closed door of the bathroom. I must rush immediately and prevent this misdeed. He must preserve his energy. He has a long night ahead. It is time to swing into action.

**

Grand Finale

"Ashu, you are no longer my son. You are a grown up man now. You do not need a mother. You need a sex starved woman who takes care of you." My mother says to me in front of my late father's portrait.

My handsome father is looking down at us. He is so serene. I am speechless. My mother continues, "Last night your father paid a visit to me in my dreams. He wants to hand me over to you. It is his wish. Will you fulfil it, Ashu?"

"I am not sure I understand you, maa." I say.

"Ashu, call me Sabeena. I am not Maa. I am Sabeena."

"Sabeena?"

"Yes. Saakib, can Ashu call me Sabeena? Can he have me? Are you okay? He is a nice person. He will take care of me."

We both look up at my father's serious face. Slowly he smiles down at us and winks at us.

**

Fiza is holding my iPhone and shooting a video. Sabeena and I are naked. We are in Sabeena's bedroom. We are wearing face masks. Sabeen looks into the camera and says, "Hello everyone. I am forty plus. Here is my partner. He is just twenty. He is still a virgin. Tonight I am going to take away his virginity. You can take a good look at his manhood that is going to spring to life the moment I touch it. I am going to swallow this 8 inch monster. I haven't had sex in three years. I am hungry. I am horny. I can do with a wild fuck. I am going to break taboos. I am going to give a message to the world. Listen up. If a wife can play the role of her husband's mother, can't a mother play the role of her son's wife? What will happen? Will a tsunami come? Will the sky fall? Tonight I am going to allow this well built handsome man to make love to the vagina that gave birth to him. Yes. Are you shocked? I don't care. I have waited enough. I know that this video will go viral. People will be mad at me. They will want to kill me. I am not scared. Fuck you all. Come on."

Sabeena grabs my balls and strokes my dick. It immediately springs to life. She kisses my hard dick and runs her tongue all over it. I stand there with my eyes closed. She takes it into her mouth. I start mouth fucking Sabeena. She is making loud moans while giving me an extraordinary blow job.

I cannot be selfish. Fiza is recording everything. I start fondling Sabeena's gigantic tits. Her nipples are erect. My mother is doing so much for me. She does not want me to feel guilty. My father's portrait is right in front of us. He is looking down at us with a goofy smile. I take control now.

I instruct Sabeena - my mother - to lie on her back on the bed. I start caressing her boobs and belly button. She spreads her legs wide apart. First I suck her perky nipples and make her moan even more loudly. Then I shift my concentration on her wet pussy. It is cleanly shaven. Her clit is trembling with excitement.

I start playing with her clit with my tongue. She asks me to go deeper and deeper. She tastes amazing down there. I am enjoying every second of it. I eat her pussy until she comes. Her pussy is extremely wet. Finally I straighten out my hungry dick and place it at the entrance of her eagerly waiting pussy. My mother grabs me by my buttocks and pulls me towards her. Lo and behold my cock has slipped up her leathery pussy. I begin to stroke her gently at first. She has her eyes closed and mouth open.

"I am ever grateful to you, Sabeena." I say.

"Fuck me harder, Ashu. Your dick is ravaging my cunt. I am a bitch. Destroy my pussy. Do not stop."

We both come simultaneously.

Fiza has recorded our shenanigans for posterity. A loving mother has turned her young son into a confident man who can satisfy women with elan.

**