Confession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever fingered yourself?"

"No. I thought it was a sin."

He laughed and pulled me closer, sending my heart crashing into my ribs.

"What we're planning to do is a sin. Are you okay with that?"

"Mmhmm," I nodded, not trusting my voice again.

"Put it in tonight. Arouse yourself first. That will make it easier. Do you know how to do that?"

"I can figure it out."

Suddenly, the overhead light blinked on, startling Father Garrett away from me. He stepped back and looked around the closet. I think he half expected to find someone in there with us. He met my eyes a second later. Our faces and necks were red with blush.

"Do you... have service on your phone now?" I stammered.

He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at it.

"Yes, and WiFi. I'll call for help."

I quickly shoved the contraceptive ring in my pocket as Father Garrett called Father Douglas. He didn't answer, so he called Sister Tonya. She informed us that Father Douglas had suffered a stroke two hours earlier and was at the hospital.

"Thank you, Sister Tonya. I hate to bother you in the middle of a crisis, but could you contact maintenance and send them up to the library's second landing to rescue me from a closet? Thanks. I'll leave for the hospital as soon as I can."

He ended the call and nervously looked at me. A lot had changed between us in three hours.

"Are you okay? Do we need to talk about anything?" he asked.

"I'm okay," I nodded, then I smiled. "When can we make love?"

He stared at me in amazement for a moment, then he smiled too.

"Next Sunday should be safe if you put the ring in tonight."

"Okay. Then that's my homework," I grinned.

Without another word, Father Garrett stepped forward and kissed me. His arms went around me, crushing me against his chest. I groaned as his tongue slid into my mouth and caressed mine. He tasted as good as he smelled. It was new and enthralling. We were both panting when we finally drew apart. He gulped as he searched my eyes. He almost looked frightened.

"It's okay, Garrett. I don't think the world is falling apart yet," I whispered.

I ran my fingers into his soft hair and smelled his breath. I loved having him close.

"Even if it did, that was worth it," he whispered.

He closed his eyes and smiled as I played with his hair, combing it back just to feel the silky strands between my fingers. A loud rap on the door scared us half to death a minute later.

"Maintenance! Anyone there?"

Chapter 11: A Helping Hand

Father Garrett and I were freed from the closet by supper time. It took a crowbar to get the door open. We immediately resumed our roles as teacher and student. Father Garrett bid me farewell and headed to the hospital to check on Father Douglas. I headed to the cafeteria to eat supper with Candice, Trinity, and Noah. The girls questioned me about my mysterious disappearance before Father Douglas collapsed. I told them I had parted ways with Father Garrett to search for a flashlight in the science building next door. When I finally returned to the library, everyone was gone. So, I took a nap on a couch at the back of the library until the lights came back on. They seemed satisfied with that answer and changed the subject.

Later that night, I went back to my private dorm room to do my homework. I pulled the contraceptive ring out of my pocket and read the instructions on the packet. It seemed straightforward, but I had never tried to shove anything inside myself before, no fingers or tampons. I wasn't completely innocent when it came to playing with myself, though. The little sensitive bulb under my mound was nice to touch. I planned to massage it and think about kissing Father Garrett before I attempted anything with the ring. I dropped the packet on my nightstand and stripped before snuggling under my blanket for the night. I touched myself as I thought about Father Garrett, pulling me close and kissing me in the closet.

The skin between my legs would swell and grow wet as I aroused myself. I explored it with my fingertips, gently parting my outer lips, trying to find where the ring was supposed to go. The hole felt too small, and it hurt when I pushed on it, but I was determined to accomplish my goal. I took a deep breath and pushed my finger into myself, and I instantly regretted it. Something gave way, and it hurt. It was a complete turn-off. I grumbled and went to the bathroom to see what I had done. I used my vanity mirror to explore between my legs. My opening was swollen and a little red. I splashed some cold water on myself and used some healing ointment on the sore part. It helped with the discomfort, but I couldn't bring myself to try anything else that night.

My stomach was fluttering as I reported to Father Garrett's office early Monday morning to let him know I had failed my homework assignment. He was drinking coffee and grading papers at his desk when I entered. His long robe was hanging on the back of his chair. I made sure the door was closed before I announced, "Good morning, handsome."

"Oh, good morning, beautiful," he smiled and quickly walked around his desk.

I thought he would hug me, but he passed me on his way to the office door. He locked it, made sure it wouldn't open, then he turned and pulled me into his arms. He ran his fingers into my hair and kissed me like he loved me. I didn't know how else to describe it. He cradled my head as he explored my mouth. He tasted my lips like they were something to be savored. Then he gently played his tongue against mine, encouraging me to do the same. It was thrilling and arousing. I moaned and melted against him, enjoying the vanilla coffee flavor on his mouth. We eventually stopped kissing to catch our breath.

"Wow, I could get used to this," I whispered.

He smiled and leaned his forehead against mine.

"You're welcome to as many kisses as you want."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too. Did you have success with your homework last night?"

I let out a nervous sigh and shook my head. I was almost too embarrassed to talk about it.

"Uh oh, what happened? Did it hurt?"

"Yes, a lot. I don't know what I did wrong."

"Probably nothing. You've never explored yourself before. It's more likely to hurt because of that. Do you... want me to help put it in?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Can you um... do it in a way that doesn't hurt or hurts less?"

"I can try. I'll be gentle and arouse you first. If it's still too painful, I'll back off, and we can try again tomorrow. We don't have to rush. I want you to enjoy it."

"Thank you," I smiled and kissed him again.

He returned my kiss as he ran his hands down my sides and over my hips, gently exploring my curves, then I felt him slowly pulling my skirt up off my thighs. My heart doubled its pounding as the man I admired touched me like a lover. Before I realized it, his hand slid into the front of my underwear. I gasped when he pressed his fingertips against my sensitive bulb and gently swirled it. I leaned against him and shuddered as he massaged me.

"Oh my God," I whispered as I concentrated on his touch.

It felt a million times better than my own fingers. He slowly increased the pressure, and my whole body twitched with tingles.

"Too intense?" he grinned.

"No, I love it."

I chewed my lip and sank my fingernails into his arms to keep myself steady. I was losing control of my body as he worked more pleasure between my legs. My knees were shaking, my heart was pounding, and I felt my muscles starting to tense. The pleasure rushed to a peak a few seconds later. I let out a short cry before Father Garrett muffled it with a kiss. I groaned against his mouth as pleasure racked my body, tightening my muscles and making me shake. At the height of the ecstasy, he pushed his middle finger into me. I gasped in pain for an instant, then my eyes rolled back as he stroked deep into my slippery tunnel. The sensation was maddening. I groaned and twitched as he stroked my tight inlet, spreading my lips apart a little more every time.

"Oh my God," I moaned and slumped against him.

The pleasure had played itself out, leaving me exhausted. I had never felt anything like it. Father Garrett continued to play in my abundance of arousal, gently opening my lips and exploring with his finger.

"You feel heavenly, Zoe. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"A little. I hurt myself worse last night. I'm sore now, but the wetness feels good."

"Do you want me to try to put the ring in?"

"Yes, here."

I pulled it out of my pocket as Father Garrett gently slid his finger out of me. He opened the packet and took the contraceptive ring out. It looked like a clear piece of plastic that was too small to be a bracelet.

"That has hormones in it?" I asked.

"Yes, just like the pill, but at a smaller dose since it is released at the source. Let's see if I lubed you up enough. Spread your legs and hold your skirt up for me."

I did as he asked, then he pinched the ring into a tight oval and knelt in front of me. I tingled with arousal as he pulled the crotch of my underwear aside. He smiled as he admired the little patch of hair on my mound, then he leaned in and lapped his tongue over my sensitive bulb. I gasped from the delicious sensation. I was not expecting him to do that. It was thrilling. My body ached with fresh arousal as he licked between my labia, tasting the sweetness he had worked out of me earlier. I groaned and shuddered as he pleasured me. I felt his fingers spreading my lips apart as he lapped against the front of my opening. Discomfort followed as he worked the ring deep inside me with his finger, then he licked the discomfort away. He stood up after that, leaving me wanting more.

"You taste a little too good. We need to stop for now."

"Why?" I asked in disappointment.

"It's getting late. We both need to cool off before our morning classes. You're also extremely tempting and dangerous right now."

"Fine," I sighed and put my skirt down. "So, I keep the ring inside me all the time?"

"Yes, for an entire month. Then a new box of rings will magically appear on my desk, compliments of Mother Ester."

"Good. Can I do anything for you before I go?"

He wasn't wearing his robe, and I could see an intriguing bulge pressing against his pants zipper.

"Thank you, but no. I have too much work to do before class."

We shared a wonderful goodbye kiss before I left his office.

Chapter 12: Keeping Secrets

Noah jogged over to me as soon as I stepped out of Father Garrett's office. He looked panicked. He begged me for another study session after lunch. Transferring into a new school close to midterms was brutal. I promised I would help him prepare since he had been on good behavior.

"Thank you, Zoe. You're a saint and my best friend now," he breathed in relief and hugged me.

Then he cursed and backed away from me. He had forgotten the "no touching" rules.

"Crap, I'm sorry. That won't happen again," he said in a panic.

"Noah, chill. It's okay, just don't do it again. I know you're stressed right now. Take a deep breath, and let it out slowly."

He nodded and did as I said.

"Thanks, Zoe. I don't function well when I'm excited or nervous about something. By the way, you smell heavenly right now."

He leaned a little closer to my face and inhaled.

"Mmm, you smell like... um, never mind," he gulped.

"What? Do I smell bad?"

"No... you um... forgive me for saying this, but you smell like sex," he whispered behind his hand.

My mouth dropped open in shock, then I quickly pulled Noah into a corner for an explanation. I had no clue that doing sexual things could make me smell like sex. I was an idiot virgin with a lot to learn, and Noah apparently wasn't a virgin.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I hissed.

"Sorry, I say the wrong things sometimes. That was inappropriate. I know."

"Shut up, Noah. I'm not mad at you. I need to know why I smell like sex? I haven't had sex. How can I smell like it?"

Noah blushed furiously and glanced around us. The hall was noisy as students hurried to their first classes. Our conversation wouldn't be noticed if we spoke softly.

"Please don't get mad at me for telling you this, and please don't gossip about me either. My last girlfriend loved oral. Her pussy smelled and tasted sweet. I smelled that on your face just now. It's distracting. How did that smell get on your face?"

I stared at him with wide eyes for a moment. Father Garrett had kissed me after licking my drenched tunnel a few minutes earlier. Noah had seen me step out of his office. I didn't realize how hard it would be to keep a secret relationship a secret.

"That's none of your business. If you tell anyone what my face smells like, you'll be in serious trouble. I don't want to be your enemy, Noah. I'm going to wash my face and then sprint to class. This conversation didn't happen. Got it?"

"Uh, right. It didn't happen. See you in class," he nodded and hurried up the hall.

I rushed to the bathroom and washed my face and between my legs. My underwear had a shiny spot of arousal on it where it had dripped out of me after Father Garrett played with me. I smiled and chuckled despite myself. I loved how he made me feel and how wet I stayed afterward. I decided not to tell Father Garrett about the incident with Noah. From what I could tell, Noah hadn't connected the dots between us yet.

Lunch was a treat since I got to see Father Garrett again. We exchanged smiles as I entered the cafeteria with Candice, Trinity, and Noah. We acted casual after that, not wanting to draw any attention to our delight in seeing each other. Noah wore a scowl throughout lunch and was less talkative. I assumed the cause was his growing fear of the approaching midterms. Noah and I bid farewell to Candice and Trinity after lunch before walking to our favorite bench in the courtyard to study. Noah's mood didn't improve as we compared notes and discussed missed lectures.

"What's up with your mood, Noah? Do you have severe test anxiety?"

"Uh, no... not really. I've just been thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing important," he shrugged.

"Yeah, right. You've been scowling all afternoon. Why?"

His pretty blue eyes widened in distress for a moment, then he nervously scratched his messy blond hair and sighed.

"Zoe... is Father Garrett respecting your personal boundaries?" he whispered.

My eyes widened after that. I looked at him in astonishment for a moment, unsure how to proceed with the discussion. Going on the offensive usually worked with Noah.

"Noah, how could you ask that? Of course, he respects my personal boundaries. Even if he didn't, why would that be any of your business?"

"Sorry, I really like you, Zoe. I know I show it in all the wrong ways, but I just get a weird feeling from Father Garrett when you're in the room with him. Then you come out of his office this morning smelling like.... you know," he mumbled.

"We're not having this conversation, Noah. Nothing is going on between Father Garrett and me. That smell was on my face before I entered his office this morning. I... I was trying a stupid acne remedy that Trinity said worked for her, and it involves rubbing certain fluids on my face. I didn't think anyone could smell what it was," I grumbled.

"Oh my God, thanks for telling me that. I'm sorry you had to. My mind was running circles trying to figure it out. I'll shut up about it now," he chuckled.

"Thank you," I sighed in relief.

Lying to Noah was a little too easy. It left me feeling guilty, but it was worth it. I promised to protect Father Garrett, so I did. He would do the same for me.

"Zoe..."

"What?"

"Before I completely shut up, I still think he has a crush on you, and you should be careful around him."

"Damn it, Noah."

"Sorry."

"Wait, why do you think I should be careful around him?"

"He has a temper. You saw it that day he yelled at me in the hall."

"Yeah, after you hurt me like a jackass."

"Okay, I deserved it, but still, he wanted to punch me. I could tell."

"Actually, he wanted to break your neck," I grinned.

"What?"

"I'm joking, Noah. Please drop this. It's dumb."

"Okay, sorry."

Noah really did drop the subject after that, but I could tell he was thinking about it, prompting me to tell Father Garrett about his suspicions. I found Father Garrett in the lecture hall. He was cleaning the blackboard before writing a new batch of notes for his Tuesday morning class. His robe was hanging on the back of his desk chair, allowing me to admire his lean figure a little better. He winked when he saw me enter.

"Hey, gorgeous," he smiled after the door closed behind me.

"Hey, stud. Sorry to bother you so late. I need to tell you that Noah is beyond suspicious about us."

His handsome brow creased with a scowl before he sighed in annoyance.

"That boy has been a pain in my ass since he got here."

"He's been a pain in my back, but he's not a bad guy. He's just a young idiot that likes me."

"You give him too much credit, Zoe. You haven't known him that long. Besides, you're young and naive. You let an older man seduce you," he smirked.

My body tingled at his words. I suddenly wanted to push him down in a chair and climb on his lap to make him regret teasing me. My mind surprised me sometimes. I never considered myself forward or wild, but Father Garrett had awakened every naughty bone in my body.

"Really? You seduced me? I think it's the other way around," I grinned.

He smiled and bit his bottom lip as he admired me. His eyes had gone a little sleepy as a blush colored his cheeks.

"Great, you have derailed my concentration again. It took an hour to get it back after this morning," he sighed and dropped his chalk on the tray.

"You should have let me return the favor. It would have helped."

"No," he laughed. "It would have made it worse. I don't need vivid recollections of you doing things to me while I'm trying to work."

"What about the things you do to me? Are they less distracting?"

"They are. My fantasy of tasting you was satisfied. It helped cool my daydreaming a little."

I blushed at that revelation.

"You fantasize about me? Since when?"

"Honestly, since the first day we met. You are distractingly cute. You marched through that door and approached my desk with your hand out, demanding my attention, so I gave it to you. It was the second most memorable handshake of my life. The first was Abigail. Then I smelled your skin. It woke a part of me that I thought had died when I lost her. As I spoke to you, I realized your spirit was as beautiful as your face. I couldn't stop thinking about you after that. One thought led to another, and soon I was fantasizing about making love to you. I forbid myself from ever acting on it. I knew it was wrong, then you wouldn't leave me alone. Now here we are," he sighed.

"Wow, Father Garrett, you're making me want to do naughty things to you right now."

"Sorry, I'm not sorry," he grinned.

I laughed and chewed my lip as I stared at him.

"Does that back closet have a lock?" I asked.

"No, sadly."

"Do you want to go in there with me anyway?"

He ran his fingers through his hair and checked the time.

"I would love to, but we're seriously pushing our luck. You're also tempting me while you're dangerous."

"Sorry, I'm not sorry," I grinned.

He let out a long breath, then he grabbed my arm and hauled me to the back closet. My heart was pounding as we closed ourselves in. It was darker and smaller than the library closet. We smothered each other with kisses while exploring each other's bodies with eager hands. Then I went to work unbuttoning his pants.

"What are you doing?" he whispered.

"I want to suck you."

"Seriously?"

"Yes," I chuckled.

I stuck my hand in his underwear and grabbed the hard, silky flesh that obviously needed relief.