Confessions of a Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No hands. You want to cum, baby girl? You're going to work for it... now ride me, bad girl. If you don't cum before I do, well... I guess we'll just have to try again, another time." Todd grinned deviously as his hands shifted to my bare hips and squeezed, eliciting another wanton groan from my lips. My eyes lulled shut, and I impulsively twisted my hands to test the fine fabric knotted tightly around my wrists. It wasn't coming loose any time soon. Not without assistance.

Todd slapped my ass sharply and was answered with a flinching gasp. His lips ghosted the curve of my neck placing delicate almost affectionate kisses on my porcelain skin. His teeth teased my collarbones as I slowly shifted my weight, and began to roll my hips, rising and falling upon his lap at a slow and delicate pace. Even with a moment to become accustomed to him and my pussy practically drenched and dripping it was still such an incredibly tight fit. He curled his hands beneath my thighs to aid as I established a quicker pace and rhythm.

In only moments I was bouncing upon Todd's lap like a wanton slut; panting for breath, moaning my ecstasy unbridled as he aided me in riding him whispering devilish words of encouragement. I grinded my sopping pussy into him every time I descended, hopelessly yearning for completion. Those lustful fires stoked and culled time and time again in the last two hours had reached maddening heights. I was racing toward orgasm again with mad determination, my hands bound behind my back, my vibrant curls and full tits bouncing with each rapid rise and fall upon Todd's lap.

"Nnnngh, fuck Ed... you're... you're running out of time, baby girl..." His breathless warning purred into my neck was all I needed.

"Ssso...sofuckingclose--mmmmnnn fuck, Daddy, fuckfuckfuck--" I cried aloud, slamming down upon his cock, forcing him inside of me to the very hilt as my slick cunt spasmed violently around him. The string of desperate, mewling moans was unending from between my plush lips. The surge of pleasure swept through, teasing its way to every delicate nerve ending, inspiring my toes to curl and my body to all but lock up as my mind went entirely blank in that moment...

Todd was not at all fond of the sudden cease of movement, hoisting me up with almost relative ease to thrust viciously up into my body. I gasped, a pleasure scream tearing from my lips as he fucked me roughly, forcing me up and down upon his cock with wild abandon for my inconsideration. He was right behind me there was no doubt in that. It was very clear that Todd was not at all fond of the idea of being pressed to the edge of orgasm to be so suddenly denied, not the way I was.

"Did I say stop, bad girl?" He growled these words hotly into my eat as he fucked me, forcing the heights of my orgasm to unprecedented levels as I reeled from the almost painful onslaught of prolonged climax. My hypersensitive clitoris was forced again and again against my lover's pelvic bone, rippling wave after wave of uncomfortably intense pleasure throughout my body. Todd reached around and grasped my bound hands, his teeth nipping my neck sharply as he held me there helpless to his dominance.

"N-NO--NO--MMMMNSORRYDADDY--AHHN--S-SORRYSORRYSORRY--" I cried out, my eyes rolling back, my body submitting in full to his fierce determination. The wild, primal pace of his thrusts slowed to a grinding halt. His breath flowed in heavy pants as he groaned my name. With several deliberate, concentrated thrusts I reveled in the feeling of his glans grinding into my g-spot. My walls gripped with vice-like determination as Todd's hot seed released in heavy spurts in the depths of my thoroughly abused cunt.

We stayed just where we were for what felt like eternity, his still firm dick filling me still, my head resting with exhausted delight upon his shoulder while we caught our breath. He carefully undid the skillful knot from the makeshift binding of his tie around my wrists. I curled my arms with fondness around his neck as he stroked his fingers gently up and down my back, smoothing the glistening droplets of perspiration away. A quiet alarm buzzed just behind us, inspiring me to lift my head ever so gently. Todd was quite defiant, guiding it back down to his clothed shoulder, his strong fingers stroking affectionately through my long, vibrant red curls.

"...We might have missed a perimeter check or two... I think we can afford to miss a few more."

We both laughed at that, and Todd drew me closer still as he pressed a tender kiss on my forehead. It hadn't escaped my realization that we hadn't used protection, or even so much as discussed it, so thoroughly caught up in the moment that those little details had seemed irrelevant. Or it might very much seem that way. I hadn't fallen into this role by accident. It wasn't just a game, playing Princess to Todd's oh so perfect Daddy Dom. It was every bit as real to me as it could ever be... and so I was nothing short of ecstatic at what he said next.

"We've got a lot of things to talk about before we clock out. But I'd like to get these out of the way before anything else. Firstly... you're absolutely beautiful Ed, and I think a lot more of you than sudden lustful whims on a loveseat on the clock... so I want you to be my girlfriend. Lastly... if you're not on the pill, we're keeping it. We'll figure it all out, we'll have plenty of time."