All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cum Slut Pt. 05'

by CandiNyse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CandiNyseCandiNyseover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback, please

Any comments or feedback would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank Godess for Girls like you!

And for Girls like Lonni and Twylla! You write very well Candi, as a T-Girl lesbo (mostly) myself this story was a dirty dream cum true! Would really like a lil backstory on both of your special friends. 5 Stars!

XOXO,

Rikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You asked, you shall receive

This story is one big fucking boring, dumb cliche. Hundreds of stories have been written about this kind of thing. What sets yours apart? Not a fucking thing! If I'd have read this on the toilet, taking a dump, that wouldn't have stunk up the place any worse!

Falc570Falc570almost 7 years ago
CandiNyse

I love the way Cindy expresses herself. She describes her sexual experiences in a hardcore matter of fact manner while maintaining a touch of innocence and naivete. Cindy's phases of self discovery and introspection as she willingly submits to new sexual encounters helps the character development and believability of her sexual journey and self discovery. Your descriptions of the sex and the story development flows very well making it an enjoyable sex odessy. Please, carry on and continue to write your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very much enjoying!

Usually do not comment on stories that have been posted for awhile, but the negative comment on this one (and your writing!) deserved a rebuttal.

Besides being just plain HOT, I find both characters and stories most engaging.

I am a very heterosexual male, and it is probably very normal for “us” to find girl-on-girl action stimulating. I wanted to let you know that I find Lonni to be a warm, loving, child of God, and your description of her participation in sexual activities to be natural, and, while not directly stimulating to me, I do find the stimulation received by our heroine to be quite erotic.

In short, you have succeeded in making erotic something that could otherwise be well outside my comfort zone.

If that doesn’t define successful writing, and even artistry, I don’t know what does!

Have favorited you, and 5-starred all the chapters so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what

who gave this less than a 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous