Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 03

Story Info
Hotwife continues with her love of BBC.
2.4k words
4.43
15.7k
23
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

We'd had a lot of fun the last two weekends, firstly at a club last Saturday and then last night when we invited Tony, a black man we'd met at the club, over for some fun. We knew things would be on hold for a while as my niece Joanne was coming to stay with us while she was working nearby. Joanne was my older step-brothers daughter and the age gap was quite small, she was only 8 years younger than me. We had always been close and I knew from the the way that Gary looked at her curvy figure he would love to have her. Sunday morning I heard my phone bleep and the message said that she was on her way and would be with us soon.

"Okay, I thought she was coming this evening, I'm just pleased that she didn't come yesterday, I really enjoyed Tony last night."

We decided to quickly get the bedroom ready for Jo and generally tidy up.

While we were sorting out the bathroom  I leaned closer to Gary and said, "Do you Jo would ever guess what we had been up to this weekend?"

"I have always thought she's pretty broad minded lady and wouldn't be too shocked by us being swingers but we should tread carefully telling her anything."

I rubbed his cock and giggled, "How do you think she'd feel about you being a cuckold and letting a big black man fuck me last night!"

"It was been a bit extreme last night so I think we'll spare her the details!"

We were both laughing as we cleaned the bathroom for Jo, "Thanks for a fun weekend darling, I'm shattered but had a good time and really like Tony. I wanted to see him again so last night was a bonus, you're okay with everything?"

"Honestly, I've had a good time too."

We finished cleaning and as we went downstairs I heard Jo's Porsche Boxster pull into the driveway. Gary pulled me close and we stood in the hall cuddling as Jo came to the front door. She saw us cuddling and said, "Well, I hope I'm not interrupting anything!"

"Great to see you Jo," Gary said as he cuddled his niece.

"Lovely to see you too Jayne," Jo said as she next cuddled me. "You look tired Jayne, I hope you've not been worrying about me coming to stay."

I giggled pleased that Jo had said tired out and not fucked! I did feel conscious of how she was looking at me, obviously seeing that I was indeed very weary after the fucking I'd had last night.

"No, not at all we had a late night last night that's all. It will be nice having you to stay with us." I answered.

"I'll try not to be any trouble, in fact I'm sure that I'll be working long hours at the bank offices training the staff, I'm here for the week, then going back home on Friday if that's okay?"

Gary took her case and went with her up to her room. A minute or two later he came back down and we stood together while Jo unpacked upstairs.

"Maybe you should go and see Jo and see if she needs anything while I cook?"

I nodded and went upstairs as Jo finished hanging her clothes in the wardrobe.

"Is everything okay for you?"

"It's perfect thank you, you are kind letting me stay with you Jayne, I didn't fancy staying in a hotel on my own with you being so close."

"Gary's making spaghetti bolognese for us for tea," I said.

We chatted casually for a few minutes while she unpacked and I helped her hang her clothes up. Then she paused and looked me up and down smiling before she put her arm around my waist, "Thank you Jayne. I like the tattoo on your ankle, is that new?"

I had forgotten to scrub off the Queen of Spades tattoo on my ankle and laughed feeling a bit embarrassed that Jo had noticed.

"I'd forgotten that was there, it's only temporary and a bit of fun."

She nodded and pulled me closer, "I think I know what that logo means. It's like a brand for swingers isn't it? You'll have to tell me more!"

I paused and realised I wanted to share some of what we did but didn't want to freak her out so said, "Well, we like to spice things up a little every now and then and have a bit of fun with others involved if you know what I mean Jo and we had some fun last night. You're not too shocked are you?"

"No, it's great. I'm not shocked at all, I've sometimes wondered whether you two were swingers."

"Yes, we've involved others in our sex life on and off over the years, it's not for everyone I know but has worked well for us."

"Uncle Gary's very different to my ex-husband then, I wanted to explore things sexually with Mark but he wasn't interested, but I have made up for a bit since!" She answered giggling.

"I'd like to hear more, we'll talk while we eat Jo, let me go and help Gary in the kitchen."

I felt a bit embarrassed about sharing what we got up to with her and went to pull away but she pulled me close and kissed me, not on the cheek but on my lips. We paused for a moment and I looked into her eyes and then our lips touched again. As our lips met again her hand went to the nape of my neck and she gently held her lips against mine until my lips parted and my tongue tasted her lipstick. I didn't pull away and I opened my mouth allowing her tongue to probe deeper meshing with mine. I pulled her tightly against me as she stroked my hair. We only kissed for a moment but we still held onto each other and looked into each others eyes.

"That was lovely, we'll talk more over dinner."

"It was for me too, promise you'll tell me what you and Gary get up to please."

"And you be sure to tell us too!"

I stroked her face and kissed her gently again on the lips before I went back downstairs and went straight over and cuddled Gary making him smile.

"Jo noticed the Queen of Spades tattoo on my ankle and I told her that we're swingers and she wants to know more."

"Blimey, I hope you didn't freak her out! She's a grown up lady but I hoped you toned things down a bit or she might think I'm a right wimp!" Gary laughed.

"I didn't tell her any details, I just said we had fun with other people. In fact she wasn't shocked at all, I think she's had some adventures too so we can talk over dinner. We had a nice kiss and cuddle too."

"Wow, I wished I'd seen that! Anyway dinners ready so lets eat."

Gary called upstairs to Jo and we sat down to eat. Gary's spaghetti bolognese was lovely and we got through a bottle of red wine while we ate and chatted but kept away from the subject of swinging. It wasn't until we finished eating and Gary opened a second bottle of wine that Jo brought it up.

"So come on then, spill the beans, I want to what you've been up to." Jo said grinning. "What's my favourite Uncle and Aunt been up to?"

I took a deep breath, looked at Gary who smiled and nodded to me.

"We decided to spice things up several ago and went to swingers clubs and firstly we swapped with other couples and then started to let single men join us for threesomes." I said feeling a bit embarrassed as she stared at me.

Gary sat next to Jo and as he poured her wine he smiled at my niece, "We've got more into the Hotwife lifestyle now and tend to just have threesomes with another man. I'm happy to share Jayne with other men."

"Who's this other man, I want to know more!" Jo asked giggling.

"There's more than one specific one!" I answered laughing. "Gary loves to share me and I'm not one to complain. We had a man here last night that we'd met last week at a club. I really enjoyed him so we're definitely meeting again."

Jo laughed out and I noticed how excited she was hearing about our fun.

"So you like watching Jayne with other men then Gary?"

As she spoke I saw her rest her hand on Gary's thigh.

"Yes I do, and Jayne has a particular preference in men."

We fell silent for a moment and she looked at us questioningly.

"We'd watched some interracial and cuckold porn online and I had the fantasy of seeing Jayne being fucked by a black man. We went through with it and have done many times since then." Gary said.

I saw Jo take a deep breath and her face flushed a little. "I'm not sure that's for me, I've never been with a black man but I thought that was what the tattoo meant."

"I particularly like dominant black men and it's something that works well for us. I've had a few black men now and they all seem to understand the dynamics of swinging and most have been really good in bed and really big!"

Jo looked very flushed now and excitedly said, "I tried to spice up my marriage and suggested we had a threesome with a woman to Mark but he wasn't at all adventurous. I had been with other women before we married so was happy to try but he wasn't keen, he was happy to get on top of me and two minutes later it's over and he's asleep. Since we divorced I had sex filled weekend away with an incredibly fit 21 year old who screwed me non stop, and the I had a fling with an older man that took a twist." Jo said then pausing for breath.

"Don't leave us hanging Jo," Gary said putting his arm around her.

"Well I'd read about swingers and hotwives on the internet and my older lover was married and his wife knew about me so we all ended up together in bed one night. She was lovely and to be honest I enjoyed her more than him. "

We laughed and then talked more while we shared a second bottle of wine and Jo listened as we shared with her some of the things we'd done over the years. While the alcohol no doubt helped she was certainly very open minded.

We chatted easily until it was late, but I knew I had to go to bed as it was school in the morning and I needed to be in early to prepare. Gary tidied the kitchen while Jo followed me into the hallway before she took my hand and turned me to face her.

"Thank you for sharing that with me Jayne, you two really are so special and so kind letting me stay with you. Don't let me being here stop your fun, if you want your friend round anytime I'll make myself scarce."

"We'll probably meet up with Tony again soon but we wouldn't do anything in the house while you were here. It's very difficult sharing that we are swingers with people but I'm pleased we told you."

"I feel very envious, I had a marriage full of boring sex! Hearing about what you do has turned me on."

I looked into her eyes and she stroked my face, pulled me closer and kissed me again. Her soft lips pressed against mine and her tongue probed my mouth gently. I wasn't entirely comfortable with how I felt about Jo, but it felt so good and I whimpered as we kissed. I held my breath as her hand reached up and cupped my breast and she moaned into my mouth. Then without warning Jo pulled back and stood in front of me breathless and wide-eyed.

"That was lovely but let's stop Jo."

I said that but could quite happily have taken her to bed with me but decided against it, for now anyway. Gary came out of the kitchen and smiled as he looked at Jo and me standing together.

"Work for everyone tomorrow, so time for bed I think." He said.

A short while later we were in bed and Gary rolled over next to me.

"You and Jo looked a bit awkward when I came out of the kitchen, what was that about? We've shared a lot with her and she seems okay with it."

"It turned her on actually, we had a little cuddle and it quickly got sexier. We'd just had a passionate kiss just before you saw us."

I felt Gary move and he rubbed his hard cock against me. Then he climbed on top of me and after just a little foreplay eased his cock inside me.

"That's nice," I murmured as we started to make love. "Is it Jo turning you on? You liked telling her about our swinging didn't you? She's very sexy and I see how you look at her big tits, is that why you're so hard?"As I talked dirty to him he began fucking me. We don't fully shut our bedroom door and as we made love I thought I heard a floorboard creak. I glanced and saw Jo standing in the hallway looking in on us. When I knew she was watching I pulled Gary in closer and wrapped my legs around him.

"Fuck me, think about Jo, imagine I'm her and you're fucking her."

I glanced at the door and saw she was still watching."Cum in me, fill me with your cum." I said loud enough for her to hear then whispered, "Jo's watching us."Gary came in me and as he did I looked at the door and saw she had moved closer and we locked eyes. She saw me looking at her and it was enough to push me over the edge. Being fucked while she watched made me cum and I squirmed under my husband as he filled me.Gary rolled off of me and went into the en-suite and I looked at the door and saw she was gone. We slept well then and the following morning she had left early for work but I had her on my mind and wondered if things might develop.

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers